Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

personal mega

Under no circumstances just recommend meeting for drinks undertaking that will torpedo your probabilities of success. wisconsin singles chat They require to know simple guidelines for getting a standard conversation. Operate with our occasion coordinators and hosts to identify the finest package for your occasion. hook up meaning australia It has a higher accomplishment price, so we consider it deserves a overview.

megapersonals

We know that the church is not catholic most well known supply for connection tips amongst young adults nowadays. craigslist flagstaff az personals Hindsight becoming 20/20, meeting a full stranger at a secluded park in the middle of the afternoon on a weekday likely wasn t the safest option, but I m nonetheless alive, so all s nicely that ends properly, I suppose. Ask concerns about the vacation to seriously maintain the enjoyable conversation going. citascon latinas com If you did drinks suggest a stroll, if you did coffee suggest a hike, if you found a thing new about your date, suggest a related activity to show you had been paying interest.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/10/2007 3:46:38 PM Ain't it Wonderful When....  

ks51
Santa Rosa, CA

You are able to fulfill a small need of one of your loved ones and you get such laughter, contentment and a sense of personal fulfillment?

My daughter had a C section the night before. She had asked me to make some casseroles for her family while she mended. I am making my "Truly First Class" beef stew for them. It's been awhile, but it seems one of those "things" you never forget. lol

We have been granted a wonderfully crisp and clear day. The doors and windows are open and the rich aroma of the stew fills the air. As I slice and dice the vegetables, I have to laugh at myself. True to form for me, this double batch has now absorbed 4 pots! Ah well. Add to the stew some warm sour dough, a small salad and a glass of red wine and you have a perfect winter meal. Yummmmm! Sure wish some of you lived closer, so you could enjoy this with me. Know at least you are here in spirit.

Any one have a story to share?

12/10/2007 4:06:40 PM Ain't it Wonderful When....  

nextman4u
Stowe, VT

I love stew during the winter, and sourdough too. Bread, biscuits, or pancakes. Doesn't matter which.

A short while ago, I purchased for my my sisyer, the King Arthur Flour Baking Cookbook for Christmas. It's the big hardcover one. She's been talking about it for years. I know we're all going to joke and laugh about it in another couple of weeks.

You never know when one of us may end up in Healdsburg, or Oakville, or somewhere nearby...

12/11/2007 7:47:12 AM Ain't it Wonderful When....  

ks51
Santa Rosa, CA

Hi Next: Thanks for responding. Was it a "feel good" moment when you made the purchase for your sister? Was it something she had wanted for awhile? Was funny to hear one of our little town's name from someone so far away. Give a shout if you make it out this way.

(Sighs) Ok folks, what I was kinda hoping for here was sharing some moments that just made you feel good. Anyone else?

12/11/2007 7:55:38 AM Ain't it Wonderful When....  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

A buddy and I delivered 5 Xmas trees last night to elderly single men/women here in our community (free). We even carried them to wherever they wanted them, and in some cases they wanted them indoors. Most all of them said the same thing in addition to the "thank yous". They to a person said they would be decorating them today. Most of these people are on soc.sec incomes and are somewhat restricted physically and VERY appreciative.

Now THAT was a "feel good" high that we get every year !!!

12/11/2007 8:02:46 AM Ain't it Wonderful When....  

zoeelou
Astor, FL

Hi and Happy Holidays everyone.....

Yesterday I purchased 5 little angel ornaments to give to 5 little girls that don't have much. They live down the street from me and I'm always giving them cookies or soda. I've grown to enjoy them very much. They are so well mannered.

"That made me feel good to just think of them while I was shopping"

I can't wait to give them to them.

12/11/2007 9:06:09 AM Ain't it Wonderful When....  

nextman4u
Stowe, VT

HI ks, It Was a feel good moment to buy the cookbook, and it will be again to give it to her.

12/11/2007 6:17:56 PM Ain't it Wonderful When....  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

My feel good moment was taking my friend to the mall,as she has no car or drivers lisence,and i was very surprised--she really bought herself a few things,and i bought her lunch.
She usually shops out of a catalog,and doesn't have much money--but it made me happy to see her enjoy the day.

12/11/2007 6:22:20 PM Ain't it Wonderful When....  

chris4747
Pinellas Park, FL

When I make a big Italian meal for my daughter. She works two jobs and is working on her master's, and every once in a while she'll call me up and ask me to make lasagna. When she walks into the house -- the first thing she says is how much it reminds her of all the good times we had when she was a kid....
Then the next question is "can I take home leftovers..."
I love making a big dinner for my kids when they visit.

12/11/2007 6:39:39 PM Ain't it Wonderful When....  

harriett
Homosassa, FL

Agent,you just made my day!
we all need to give more.
I will look for an
opportunity to help someone.
Thank you

12/12/2007 8:49:22 AM Ain't it Wonderful When....  

ks51
Santa Rosa, CA

Nice job of sharing folks. Thanks. And it's not just this time of the year, right? These are those moments we can do all the time...for anyone. Kudos to all. Nice stories.

12/12/2007 10:15:37 AM Ain't it Wonderful When....  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

I didn't do anything, but it was still a feel good momment. I don't have a car and it is hard for me to ge anywhere, so the nurse that comes once a week to check my bp and meds and stuff like that asked he if I would go with her to her chuches Christmas program. I really enjoyed it. So I say kudos to her for thinking of me.
So if you can't think of something to do call a church and see if there is someone who has no transportation and pick them up and take them to church. According to my nurse the church she goes to has a ministy for shut ins to pick them up and bring them to church. They don't have church buses like they used to.

12/12/2007 10:49:05 AM Ain't it Wonderful When....  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

PKK--IF you lived closer to me--I would be happy to take you places. I love helping others--THat is how we keep ourselves happy--to do something nice for someone else--Hugs:

12/12/2007 7:09:55 PM Ain't it Wonderful When....  

ks51
Santa Rosa, CA

And you know...it's not just for humans...it includes all God's little critters (of whom we are but one).

Tonite a young skunk came up on my deck. All of a sudden alot of the feral cats showed up. (I watched all of this through the sliding glass door.) Curious I watched the interaction between the species. Interesting. I quietly placed some food out the door (I am sooooo a sucker for the critters. lol) and sat back and watched some more. As I type I keep getting up to see if anything new has occurred. What I am seeing is quite amazing really. The young skunk has allowed all of the cats (mine included) to sniff his tail, without retaliation, as he eats. (I've understood that skunks have very good eye sight, hearing and smell, but this does not seem to be the case with this youngster.) Is it the novelty of the species? This skunk has been living under my shop for 2 years. Is it then, the familiar, that allows such an interaction? These ferals are the newest generation, so their contact has been very limited. All have been very courteous towards one another. The skunk was allowed to eat his meal in peace. Once done, he moved on out towards the laguna and into the night. The cats then moved in on what food was left and finished it off.

They had kept close, but silent watch...everyone had what they wanted and needed, without any observed anxiety. And all left quietly. Why can completely different species interact in such a way, that we as humans, seem incapable of?

And it was a "feel good moment".