Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

sites like listcrawler

Hello Uncle Steve, For as extended as I can try to remember, I ve been a fan of yours and would enjoy to be an audience member on your show. free nova scotia dating Every person right here that approach me is either Married, are in a Relationship, trying to have far more than 1 particular person and do not know what a woman is worth. You will proceed to choose a story amongst them, from the library on the game, from which you can effortlessly start off your personal date. omegle whisper gov.

mega profile dating site

Subscriptions also automatically renew unless you ve turned auto renew off at least 24 hours prior to the finish of the current period. maitland singles Exclusive functions Some dating web sites just supply simple meet up selections, irrespective of whether by way of chat or video call. There are these also that signed up on a cruiser and factors did not work out for them. cityxguide ft myers I didn t feel comfy at all and was angry at the reality that she disrespected and invaded my privacy.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/10/2007 7:48:35 PM Hopeless Romantic?  

chris4747
Pinellas Park, FL

I wish more men thought like you did. It'd be nice to hear a compliment and have a conversation. It is best to let her do the talking so you get a "feel" of her thoughts and what she expects. Listening is an art and you can learn a lot about a person.

12/10/2007 7:51:47 PM Hopeless Romantic?  

chucky_t
Akron, IN

I been on those kind of dates. She wants all the bells and whistles and will not be happy unless you perform for her. She will not be happy unless you give her a story book date. How many of them really are? I prefer something more off beat personally. I think you missed the bullet on this one, she would have been a drain on your time, money and emotions.

Just for the record, I don't kiss on the first date Law. You got to come back for that....LOL

12/10/2007 7:58:20 PM Hopeless Romantic?  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

LOL Chucky......if I liked the gentleman I will give him a peck, he has to come back for the bush(el).

12/10/2007 8:24:25 PM Hopeless Romantic?  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

Actually, I'm leary if a guy comes on too strong. And all goo goo, all that dovey stuff like Law said, don't go doin' that to me on the first date. Maybe not on the second date either. Actually that moony eye stuff like you see in movies and the sigh of "huuummm isn't this sooooo romantic" on the inside I'm going "ooooh brother" and rollin' my eyes in my mind. Gag me. I'll leave skid marks out of the parking lot. I don't mind a light touch of the arm or on my back as I go through a door and him being a gentelman, that's fine.

For goodness sakes you HAVE to know someone first and even then I would want eyes that are geniun and show a desire for me and I'm not talking for sex. But you know that look that says they want to get to know you better, the look that tells you they like what they see without getting doopy.

I guess on a scale of "doopy ............Hot" ....... when getting to know one another a 6.5 or 7 will do.

I'm rambling guys, sorry. Went to a function this evening and had too much coffee. *lol*

sshhhh, keep my comments quiet ~ I'm meeting a guy from DH this coming Friday for the first time. He doesn't post in the forums so I don't think he'll see this.

12/10/2007 9:02:00 PM Hopeless Romantic?  

colleen58
Columbia, SC

Went on a first date this evening. Really went well. He brought me flowers PLUS a bouquet for my mother.I'm staying with my mother for now because my father passed away a few months ago and she needs me so he was being respectful of her. Very sweet! We went to dinner and then to my best friends house to visit. He was very attentive and a good conversationalist. For me, this was a romantic date.

12/11/2007 4:43:53 AM Hopeless Romantic?  

mrsmiles4444
Culpeper, VA

first dates are about having fun, and making it so, that the second will come, so then you can find out about each other. Why not enjoy the moment, and really not think of why you are there, but instead enjoy the time spent togeher, to allow for chemistry to develope, if at all. yes compliments are great to give, and should be given, but why not just laugh a bit to make the other a little more relaxed. I simply like having a good time, and showing her that this is who I am. The second date can be about having time to learn about each other, and for sure, I do enjoy that parting kiss.

12/11/2007 5:05:26 AM Hopeless Romantic?  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

Sorry to say I have found "some" dates do nice things as if to say "look at me, look at me - I'm such a nice guy you have to love me!!!" When they do it that way then they are not doing it for the right reasons. They only do it to win brownie points. "Some" are genuine I admit.

mornin' folks

12/11/2007 5:29:16 AM Hopeless Romantic?  

oneheart
Kennesaw, GA

Scene: first date, and it's all sweetie,
sugar, sweetheart....Can't remember my name?
Or a soft touch on your back, or shoulder
as you enter the place of entertainment. Not hold on to me, as if I might escape.

Scene: first few emails and it's all about
what he's going to do "for" me or "to" me.
Later....maybe!! Or the trip/cruise we're
going to take, I don't even know you ~ much
less travel 5 states or a country away!

Romance should be a two way street...but both need time to establish that "spark".
Most of us will not be fortunate enough to
know the "at first site" theory!!!! JMHO

12/11/2007 5:34:33 AM Hopeless Romantic?  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Good Morning...I prefer a very informal meeting on a first date...for me to meet and take a walk on the beach (most men say they love it, lol)sets the mood for both of us to be relaxed..just something about the gentle surf and the expanse of the horizon, sets everyone at ease. For all the men, that feel they are at a disadvantage, because dates usually cost them money...this is free..only costs a little time.
Shez...enjoyed your little puzzle yesterday!!

[Edited 12/11/2007 5:35:15 AM]

12/11/2007 5:54:21 AM Hopeless Romantic?  

colleen58
Columbia, SC

I AM a hopeless romantic. Sure, we all have some really bad "baggage", nothing will change that but I, for one, will never give up on romance. When I met my husband it was love at first sight and it worked out beautifully so I KNOW it does exist. Who knows if I can find that again but I refuse to give up. I want and will be happy again. If I have to go through rough patches then so be it. If I find what I'm searching for it will be worth it to me, if not, oh well.Life goes on.

12/11/2007 6:02:21 AM Hopeless Romantic?  

explorer11
Rolla, MO

ChuckyThere is nothing wrong with romance.. but there is a right time a place for all things.. sometimes we get out of the window.. it makes life spicey.. but can't be out all the time... geeze... where am I going with this...

12/11/2007 9:27:33 AM Hopeless Romantic?  

slainte
Mohawk, NY

think time should be spent at least talking before a first date.....then there might be enough information for you both to have some idea where the other is coming from????

12/11/2007 9:35:46 AM Hopeless Romantic?  

davewave1
Ann Arbor, MI

Others have described me as a "Hopeless Romantic"......but in reality I am not.

My mind is powerfully romantic in its values & ideals.......especially that of love, romance and True Friendship...... but I am not hopeless.

As I tend to be easily 'bruised' by even the suggestion of the idea of rejection, I remain neutral without any hope whatsoever. That way, I protect myself from the pain of any and all even remotely possible disappointments..............

12/11/2007 9:57:10 AM Hopeless Romantic?  

slainte
Mohawk, NY

actually...I don't think any romantic is hopeless.....I think they are wonderful....can be so get you hurt...sure can, but isn't being something you are not just not fair to you or the other person???

12/11/2007 10:11:30 AM Hopeless Romantic?  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

When I am in a serious relationship I am a devoted hopeless romantic. I always try to make my man feel special, needed, and wanted by keeping the love fires burning.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4