Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personsls

Some guy would take that challenge and nicely, make her change her thoughts, and spread her legs willingly without the need of any work. asian dating in st louis missouri If you re consistently discovering oneself with undesirable partners, perhaps it really is a cycle YOU perpetuate. You can either pick out the like or pass the profile. how to get laid in brazil Though on line senior dating web sites are primarily protected and sound, you can be the target of uncommon scammy incidents.

skipthegames singles

Here are five on line dating stories that are so awkward and embarrassing, you can t support but swipe left. free speed dating chicago I have by no means wondered what his intentions have been or how he feels about me. Finding a co founder can really feel like a extra intense version of dating. adam4adam co Millennial & Gen Z customers use these apps to come across their partners.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/17/2007 6:54:23 PM Should I pause while she has an orgasm?  

boricualady
Henagar, AL

Chef..... 10 times? At least? Please..... You sound like a typical inexperienced youngster trying to impress people you don't know about things you don't know about sweetheart. I've had some over the top lovers but at best I've had 5 orgasams in one sitting (so to speak). Who are these woman that can come 10 times before you orgasam even once and then you're able to "double their number"???

20 orgasams huh? Uh-huh...... You're talking about in a month right? I'd believe a week with no problem. But in one session??? Puh-leeze.....

Ok show of hands ladies, has anyone made you come 20 times in one night? 10 times before they came and 10 times after they came??? And if so was this a regular occurance or something that happened once in your life and you'll never forget it and cherish the memory forever?

As far as young lovers go, most young men couldn't find their way to the G-spot with a map and most young women aren't familiar enough with their body or gotten past that bashful stage that allows them to speak up and tell the guy what feels good and what she wants him to do and not do, etc.

Me thinks Chef counts everytime she says "Oh baby" as an orgasam......

~Darlene~

12/17/2007 6:58:37 PM Should I pause while she has an orgasm?  

chef_kuhn
Wilkinson, IN

the reason why I can do that is I am unable to feel my right side of my body so I only get half the pleasure to I can last forever. thats why I can and I know alot of positions that makes it to where women can feel it better and guys barely feel it so normal guys can last longer. so ask for the reasons before just thinking you know that answers

12/17/2007 7:05:28 PM Should I pause while she has an orgasm?  

deserted
Arlington, TX

If a guy is willing to satify a woman and is not in a rush to bust a nut, it is possible for the male to work his female partner into numerous orgasms. I think it should be mandatory, unless both agree on a quicky.

12/18/2007 8:19:05 AM Should I pause while she has an orgasm?  

shellshell27
Holly Springs, NC

nooooooooooooooooo dont stop

damn it sucks when u guys do that, cant handle the muscles contractions? GET OVER IT!! if you want her to come back for more you will suck it up and take it like a man, lol!!! ever made a woman squirt - dont stop, hehehe!!

12/18/2007 8:26:35 AM Should I pause while she has an orgasm?  

mmmbaby75
Aurora, CO

No. Not until I tell you to.

12/18/2007 8:29:44 AM Should I pause while she has an orgasm?  

horseracer
Gallipolis, OH

lol i ride tell i get bucked off

12/18/2007 9:49:04 AM Should I pause while she has an orgasm?  

babygirlky30
Richmond, KY

Darlene girl i have to say that i have a really good friend that can hold out till you cum 10 times then he will and still make u cum another 10. he has some very good ways of getting what he wants you to do. and it isnt just one of those good days either it has happened more than once. and it can happen all in one night or all day. so it can happen it has happend..lol and damn was good.. still is..lol.

12/18/2007 9:54:16 AM Should I pause while she has an orgasm?  

chef_kuhn
Wilkinson, IN

now I feel sorry for you cause you've never met a guy that could make you do that.

12/18/2007 9:55:39 AM Should I pause while she has an orgasm?  

date_me
Beloit, WI

Go harder and faster.The pain just makes me last longer.............

12/18/2007 9:56:57 AM Should I pause while she has an orgasm?  

chesoul
Bayou La Batre, AL

Wo Ho there Darlene, you nailed it square. Guys never think about the G, its weird. Once you find it, everything becomes beautifull.

Peace

12/18/2007 10:00:00 AM Should I pause while she has an orgasm?  

date_me
Beloit, WI

All I can say is DON"T fake a orgasm.Because the guys like myself want to make sure you do get yours.and will hold out untill you do.But the best I think is when you can cum together at the same time.Thats the best intense feeling!

12/18/2007 10:01:24 AM Should I pause while she has an orgasm?  

crazygal7
Victoria
Australia

Hey dudes what ever yah do DONT STOP Keep it going oh pls keep it going aint nothin worse like getting 2 the end of the road & then it stops no turn left or right it just stops U cant do that 2 ME I'd kill yah

Best advice is 2 go harder u'll know by her tone of voice if she likes it or not aye girls cos we pretty vocal

12/18/2007 10:02:30 AM Should I pause while she has an orgasm?  

date_me
Beloit, WI

And if she don't get her.Just try it again,back to back.

12/18/2007 10:02:58 AM Should I pause while she has an orgasm?  

crazygal7
Victoria
Australia

yeh thats a good one 'Oh baby' does that count as an orgasm

12/18/2007 10:04:57 AM Should I pause while she has an orgasm?  

lonesomeloser
Louisville, KY

ten times or more for a lady, It has happened many times with my partner, but I have to admit, all the orgasms weren't only with us having intercourse, there were many leading up to the actual sex and a few afterwards as well...

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6