Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames women

If they invite your buddies, they might out you as becoming a Zoosk user by extending the invitation on your behalf. free dating in iowa You can even set your political views in Match, so you can improved obtain a person whose outlook lines up with yours (or never, if you believe that opposites attract). A user s search criteria brings up their preferred outcomes. best asian country to get laid Every single app presents unique strategies of showing your interest.

listcrawler news

But occasionally men and women meet by means of internet communities that are not intended to be for dating. fresno chat line All too frequently, people jump into company creating possibilities and do not spend the time testing the depths of the co founder partnership — which tends to make for shotgun marriages that carry a lot more threat. Random chat websites let people to talk to other persons from all more than the might with no registration, there is no may possibly to sign up or email id. orlando sex guide Even if you really feel that you know this new particular person nicely, you may possibly want to inform a pal or family member where you will be, for how long, or possibly even share your location with them.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/18/2007 10:05:10 AM Should I pause while she has an orgasm?  

crazygal7
Victoria
Australia

hey girl i gotta meet this dude i like the sound of cummmming all night long

12/18/2007 10:11:59 AM Should I pause while she has an orgasm?  

chef_kuhn
Wilkinson, IN

the real question now is how long can someone last!!! or what was your longest time???

12/18/2007 10:12:42 AM Should I pause while she has an orgasm?  

chesoul
Bayou La Batre, AL

Che seems able to pop the cork multiple times with only one gal he was with. I'm not talking of the deflation / regrouping, I mean staying tough and poping again and again..........In the end, I was blowing bubbles

12/18/2007 10:13:15 AM Should I pause while she has an orgasm?  

suz1113
Grand Haven, MI

DON't STOP!!!!!!

12/18/2007 10:13:51 AM Should I pause while she has an orgasm?  

rei
Aurora, CO

dude...did you have to wear a helmet for your protection while you were in school? That is the most retarded thing i have ever heard....yea you can stop alright...but she prolly wont ever screw you again.

sooo...do you still think that you should stop?

12/18/2007 10:17:35 AM Should I pause while she has an orgasm?  

chef_kuhn
Wilkinson, IN

lol rei good question and answer. watch out people this chick as got spunk

12/18/2007 10:21:21 AM Should I pause while she has an orgasm?  

boricualady
Henagar, AL

Okay BabyGirl, hearing it from a 30 year old female sounds a bit more believable to me than a 22 year old guy. You know how young guys like to talk shit about how great they are in bed and half of it at least is total Bull Dukey. I just have a hard time believing someone as young as 22 is that good. Not to say there aren't young guys out there who are, so maybe he is. But it is generally known that young men exaggerate their sexual exploits so its usually a good idea to bring very tall boots and take everything they say with several grains of salt.....

~Darlene~

12/18/2007 10:22:51 AM Should I pause while she has an orgasm?  

potentloveslave
Dade City, FL

Sure go ahead and pause. Then send her to men like myself's way and we will finish the job.

12/18/2007 10:25:20 AM Should I pause while she has an orgasm?  

rei
Aurora, CO

Hey Hayward Ca....that's funny coming from someone who looks like the failed experiment of the crypt keeper

12/18/2007 10:27:12 AM Should I pause while she has an orgasm?  

lonesomeloser
Louisville, KY

ouch rei, that was a bit uncalled for....but we all have the right to post whatever...

12/18/2007 10:40:01 AM Should I pause while she has an orgasm?  

chef_kuhn
Wilkinson, IN

well my parents moved me to a slut town where I had alot of practice to improve. bad enough the my school was nicknamed Eastern Handjob, Eastern Hand on my c*ck (eastern Hanc*ck)

12/18/2007 10:41:28 AM Should I pause while she has an orgasm?  

babygirlky30
Richmond, KY

your right it is hard to believe that a 22 yr would even know how to do that. most men that age are only out to make themself happy. thats why i only deal with men who are 25 or older they wanna make sure they please there lady. sorry guys im just goin by what i have had happen to me.

12/18/2007 11:38:04 AM Should I pause while she has an orgasm?  

kitty123
Shreveport, LA

Hell NO!!!!!!!! don't stop unless you wanna make her mad.

12/18/2007 11:40:00 AM Should I pause while she has an orgasm?  

lakemead
Portsmouth, NH

No..No..No...don't pause..start working on the next one.

12/18/2007 4:26:19 PM Should I pause while she has an orgasm?  

chef_kuhn
Wilkinson, IN

I will say alot of guys I know just satisfy themselves. but thats why 98% of my friends are females and they taught me how to give and not to recieve. I like it that way!!!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6