Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup websites india

We re incredibly far away from quite a few other persons, so it doesn t genuinely matter exactly where. dating services edmonton alberta A lot of of us can relate to that feeling, while it is not a sad or healthful a single to have. Dating App Removed For Four 3 Design omegle sans captcha In addition, you can explore the globe that consists of quite a few fascinating genres such as adventures or fun dramas, most particularly pink enjoy stories.

mega hookup app

The app also checks in to discover out if you ve met your match, and that can nudge you to comply with up on potential connections. hook up in bend oregon Ahead of I get began, I want to say, that I am a extremely straightforward person, who has no time or interest in the games or rules of dating. No, we are not getting extra paranoid. hookup app sweden It would be ideal to use the most impressive outfits to produce a highlight for the 1st meeting and make a romantic date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/11/2007 10:02:44 AM a serious note......  

slainte
Mohawk, NY

Has anyone got family or friends or themselves going thru the weather things in the mid-west???? I hoe not....

12/11/2007 10:32:29 AM a serious note......  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

It is real close to me. And they are saying it could get cold enough tonight to freeze the rain we have been getting all day. We had it bad last year too and alot of people were withoout power for a long time.
Pray that my power doesn't get sffected. Thanks

12/11/2007 10:55:10 AM a serious note......  

slainte
Mohawk, NY

sure will...it has to be scarry...can't imagine what one does in that cold with no heat....are you prepared???? and how do you do that???? Fla has a great set of plans for the hurricanes....but what about you folks....
and surely will prayer for you all

12/11/2007 11:33:29 AM a serious note......  

61sunshine
North Augusta, SC

The weather has really been strange this year. Places being flooded when we need rain so bad.. Snow storms when we have unseasonal 80 degrees today. My sister in laws parents are in Iowa. Haven't heard from them. Also have a cousin near Denver. Also a sister in law in Union Grove, WI. Just heard on the weather channel lower WI is pretty bad.

[Edited 12/11/2007 6:10:51 PM]

12/11/2007 11:35:26 AM a serious note......  

slainte
Mohawk, NY

will include them in prayers....it is really such a hardship....hope all will be well

12/11/2007 12:04:54 PM a serious note......  

jeannie1952
Warrensburg, MO

If you would like a mid-west update...here it is!

It's raining and freezing. More rain, right now, than ice. But it is 2 in the afternoon. Let's see what night brings. It has rained all day and thankfully it's been rather hard and they say bringing the warmth from the upper atmosphere down. The ice on the trees is falling, watch your head! Personally, I think here, just east of Kansas City, we are going to weather the storm. KC has thousands with no power. There are lots of places that open for people to get warm. Don't think many are keeping folks overnight. Many people have fireplaces or reletives they can use or go to. This is really becoming a common thing in this neck of the woods! We say, it's life in the state of "Misery"!

Thanks for being interested in us. We're pretty tough here and used to dealing with the weather. Tornados and ice storms are Missouri 101!

Stay warm everybody!

How did Springfield fair last night, Paula?

Prayers should be sent for the electric workers and their 24 hour work shifts. They are such a blessing when you see the truck coming after having no power!

[Edited 12/11/2007 12:07:05 PM]

12/11/2007 3:32:15 PM a serious note......  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

I have three daughters and three grandchildren in Mequon, WI. Schools are closed, ice is covering everything, and the closer to Milwaukee it gets, the worse it is. And, my Son-in-law bless his heart, drove to work in Milwaukee. He has a Volvo with Blizzaks (A type of Snow tire). And my children wonder why my bleeding ulcers have bleeding ulcers.

12/11/2007 4:20:16 PM a serious note......  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

Sorry I didn't answer sooner. I fell asleep. Springfield has done ok so far but small towns around here have been hit hard. But it doesn't look good for tonight. Like you it has been raining all day so when the temp drops tonight it could get ugly. I have a big tree right in front of my apt door. I guess if it hits the apt I can get out of my lease. LOL
After last years ice storm alot of people have genoranters. I am sure if anything happens my son's will get me to someplace that is warm.
Everybody stay warm.
Paula

12/11/2007 6:13:16 PM a serious note......  

61sunshine
North Augusta, SC

Pk,
Wish I could send you some of our heat! Hope things won't get worse over night but with the rain and freezing temps the morning can be really rough. Be careful and don't slip on the ice.