Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames com

It doesn t mean your date will see all females as variations on his mom, but how he treats his mother will tell you some thing of how he s probably to treat you. delaware personals It could possibly be challenging to hang out with a morning individual when you happen to be a evening owl so you could possibly want to get that out of the way as early as the initial date. Am tired of hunting at the ceiling and watching Television by myself. sexual flirting memes If you have a small cough, you may assume it s just allergies, and in some cases it is, but from time to time it turns out to be COVID, says LeVasseur.

megahookup login

If you want to inform your story, just ask the host, and we ll try to make time for you. big bear singles But don t forget, trust is generally developed over time. This guide will take you by means of anything you need to know to make the ultimate genuine time video calling app for your small business. eden levine app I basically am a person who can compromise to a particular extent, for example I went to Singapore for my friend s wedding in January, but I am thinking of these who don t really feel they can.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/12/2007 11:48:45 AM How can I still love someone that has betrayed me  

cjmel
Angus, ON

If anyone can give me some ideas on how to start seeing other people without thinking I should be back with my ex-wife after she was unfaithful more than once, the latest with a friend (or so I thought he was) it would really help. I feel like i am spinning out of control.

12/12/2007 11:55:55 AM How can I still love someone that has betrayed me  

ferrari348
Milford, OH

Dude it happens...hurts but you will get over it. She clearly was lacking and your better off without the two. Time heals, just don't jump into anything.

12/12/2007 11:58:39 AM How can I still love someone that has betrayed me  

cjmel
Angus, ON

I know but it is hard. I went back after changing my whole life to be with her again to find out it was all a ruse for financial gain. I feel like I have been holding my ankles for the past three months. But still cant stop hoping that she will ask me back again. How stupid is that????

12/12/2007 11:59:26 AM How can I still love someone that has betrayed me  

bucktail
Poynette, WI

u can, but just not the same way as before

12/12/2007 12:13:37 PM How can I still love someone that has betrayed me  

ferrari348
Milford, OH

It's not that your stupid, just not thinking clearly. You definitely have feelings for her but apparently they are not mutual. Hence, self destructive for you. Trust me on this one young grasshopper...move on. Won't work today, tomorrow or next week. If it was only three months your lucky.

12/12/2007 12:15:00 PM How can I still love someone that has betrayed me  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

If you enjoy the drama and constantly looking over your shoulder to make sure they aren't cheating again ... then hey go for it. For me ... I'd move on.

12/12/2007 12:20:02 PM How can I still love someone that has betrayed me  

cjmel
Angus, ON

Yeah it was three months this time. But we were married for four years and have two wonderful kids together. The hard part is knowing that I have to see her all the time cause of the kids and that I know he is going to be there. DRIVES ME F*&@ing nuts.
But I appreciate all that everyone is saying. Keep it comin'.

12/12/2007 12:31:42 PM How can I still love someone that has betrayed me  

msr32
Williams, IN

You know it's really hard when someone you love doesn't love you back & you know down deep that she doesn't love you. Stop asking yourself what you did to cause her to act like this & move on. You ARE better that that. She obviously had issues that she did not ant to work out with you. Enjoy your kids, they need you....Don't forget how they are a product of your love & are great to be around.

12/12/2007 1:00:36 PM How can I still love someone that has betrayed me  

tecman
Manassas, VA

I agree with Chopper. Life is way too short for that kind of drama. Once is enough for me.

You're kids will be fine. I felt so bad for my two, but it's life. They need a father that's not a basket case. And trust me after a while you'll see her and say to yourself "What was I thinking?"

Just remeber your children need a healthy, supportive adult. Doesn't sound like you ex is even close.

12/12/2007 1:03:38 PM How can I still love someone that has betrayed me  

junkyardhussy2
Chandler, AZ

I can kind of relate....but mine is just a little different...just forgive and move on .. but you have to forgive first and I mean really Forgive and then you will be able to move on freely.. it's just getting to that part.. is what hurts... gl to you. But never go back for seconds especially if she doesn't love you. U cannot make anyone love u.

12/12/2007 1:13:50 PM How can I still love someone that has betrayed me  

tecman
Manassas, VA

Well said junkyard. I was pissed off way to long and it hurt me more than her.

12/12/2007 1:22:17 PM How can I still love someone that has betrayed me  

landing007
Palmyra, NY

Dude your only 29....

If you really want to P**s her off - get a better gal than she'll ever be and enjoy life. That alone will bug her. Guaranteed...

cheers;

12/12/2007 2:04:01 PM How can I still love someone that has betrayed me  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

Get out and things you like and meet some new people - but you have to move on.

12/12/2007 2:07:56 PM How can I still love someone that has betrayed me  

007shark76
Beverly Hills, FL

Time will heal the wounds. I know that doesn't sound very reassuring or probable in your current mental state. The biggest thing, as mentioned before, is not to blame yourself. You got to get out and mingle. I would suggest a new hobby or social interest. Take up some martial art which will also help you relieve tension. Just don't go into self-destructive behaviors because of blaming yourself because then life just gets worse and it is not you who caused this.

12/12/2007 4:07:06 PM How can I still love someone that has betrayed me  

weaimtoplease
Donalsonville, GA

Are you sure it IS love? Or habit? Or you don't want to be alone? IMHO, once a cheater, always a cheater! I should know because I spent way to many years feeling like it was my fault that he cheated. I really believe that some cheaters have low self esteem and can't stand the thought of being alone and want a back up person. Like the others have said, do you want to spend all of your time wondering when and if she is going to cheat again? Is it worth it? This is only my second day at this site, but I read something yesterday that was posted that I can't get out of my head: Forgive and Forget; Return and Regret. I should have read that 10 years ago!

Page: 1, 2