Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega peraonals

Now it s a tool for swiftly locating an insignificant 1 evening stand no matter if you are straight, gay, bi, transgender or gender fluid. bakersfield personals Typical quantity of monthly global registrations 2018. e. 29 completely unexplainable russian dating site pictures The app ought to also only consume the important resources to carry out and scale nicely without wasting memory, bandwidth, and server resources.

megapersonal com login

If you talked about your favored Trader Joe s snacks or you both live for Total Wine & A lot more, referring back to a earlier conversation shows a tiny additional interest. hilo hi dating You can return to the playing field immediately after virtually meeting your match on these dating web sites. I am a new MuslimI just converted this past A single Ramadan and I am in require of partnership guidance I have just discovered that Dating is not permissible in Islam. freaky meme snapchat pages After a couple of hours, I sent him a text apologising for my behaviour.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/13/2007 7:19:14 PM hopelessly in love  

hotchick42
Hickory, NC

what do you do when you love someone for approximately 5 yrs. and you know you love them also,you have made it very clear to them how you feel.They move out of town then move back to town and tell you they missed somethings here but,still won't admitt they love you too.I know he cares because of the way he acts and my family even says they can tell by the way he looks at me.should i just play it cool and let what happens happen or what?help!!!

12/13/2007 7:21:39 PM hopelessly in love  

ericr64
Mount Pleasant, MI

If you want to......Nobody can say but you.

12/13/2007 7:22:54 PM hopelessly in love  

kfab1023
Jacksonville, FL

Do what feels right who knows what will happen good luck

12/13/2007 7:23:41 PM hopelessly in love  

classyguy333
West Fargo, ND

I'm maybe not the best one to be giving advice, but have you maybe tried to talk to him about this? Maybe try to find out what exactly he is thinking. If you drive him away, it probably wasn't meant to be anyway. You can't make someone love you. You can only let yourself be loved. At least then you would know. If you get hurt, at least you will be hurt and can heal and move on. Dangling isn't always healthy either. I do wish you the very best of luck. Maybe Santa will bring you happiness.

12/13/2007 7:32:37 PM hopelessly in love  

hotchick42
Hickory, NC

thanks for the advice so,far it helps.I have told him exactly how i feel and he did go away but, came back about 4 months later and i just have'nt brought it back up again thinkin maybe one day he will talk about his feelins to me.

12/13/2007 7:35:43 PM hopelessly in love  

andrew2112
Las Vegas, NV

Looking for love in the rong places.

12/13/2007 9:26:32 PM hopelessly in love  

lattml
Hazleton, PA

I have a somewhat similar situation. You said, "I have told him exactly how i feel and he did go away but, came back about 4 months later and i just have'nt brought it back up again thinkin maybe one day he will talk about his feelins to me." I guess that's probably the smart thing to do. I my case, she and I talk or trade e-mails every other day, and it's personal and friendly enough but nothing more. I want to push the issue, just as you seem to want to. But my head is telling me it's not the smart thing to do. I guess the smart thing to do is hang on, be friendly and wait for him to notice you're there and maybe he'll open up. The other choice is to forget the whole thing and move on -- and I suspect many others here will tell you to do that. But I know it's not that easy.

12/13/2007 9:35:57 PM hopelessly in love  

heartburn07
Apache Junction, AZ

Try this..tell him that someone wants to date you! see if he comes running?

12/13/2007 9:50:50 PM hopelessly in love  

tuck101
Carson City, NV

Sorry, but you need to put your ass out there and tell him how you feel.
Unless you want another 5 years to go by and ask this question again.

12/14/2007 4:45:09 AM hopelessly in love  

skunkbreath
Saint James, MO

I am not sure any of us, including you, know what you want.

Do you want some sort of commitment beyond the decliaration of affection?

This isn't a second date problem. You've been at it for years and now you want to change the status quo. Well, that is your choice, but if you are afraid to rock the boat for fear of taking on water or even sinking it, then don't. But, if you want another and better boat, jump ship and swim to that ....

12/14/2007 5:22:55 AM hopelessly in love  

lilbit2007
Tunnel Hill, GA

The big C word>>> Too many of us are scared of the word commitment. That may be his problem. You need to decide if hes worth puting your life on hold for.Then again you may just want to leave it like it is be freinds.Sometimes its better to have someone in your life as a freind then not at all.

12/14/2007 7:11:19 AM hopelessly in love  

dragonflys
Saint James, MO

Good advice lilbit.... Hotchic;You just have to follow your heart on this one. Your head tells ya he's comin back for a reason...and your family thinks so too, so, sounds like he's been hurt or has other issues goin on. Might need to follow up on that idea and go from there to help him overcome....JMO Good luck to ya sweetie and big hugs to ya...Dragon

12/14/2007 7:15:41 AM hopelessly in love  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

what do you do when you love someone for approximately 5 yrs. and you know you love them also,you have made it very clear to them how you feel.They move out of town then move back to town and tell you they missed somethings here but,still won't admitt they love you too.I know he cares because of the way he acts and my family even says they can tell by the way he looks at me.should i just play it cool and let what happens happen or what?help!!!

sounds like you're the cow and knows hiow and where he gets his milk for free--don't stand pat--he may care but he will not commit--esp if he has had enough time to

12/14/2007 8:53:53 AM hopelessly in love  

lovelysong
Annandale, VA

HI!! I'm gus...how are you!! would you like to chat!! I'm new to this!!

12/14/2007 12:47:16 PM hopelessly in love  

hotchick42
Hickory, NC

I want to thank everyone for the advice it really helps.I tried that i'm seeing someone else,even lived with them for awhile why he was living out of town thats when he moved back and even found the address of where i live and let me know he knew where i lived.That did'nt work out and i moved back home and thats when he started coming around alot again.he was suppose to get married once and the person was killed in an auto accident so,i don't know if this affects him not wanting to get close to someone again.

Page: 1, 2