Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

tempe hookups

Websites like OkCupid that only let you contact members if you have both liked or swiped suitable on each and every other also remove undesirable messages. single men toronto I felt like 2021 was going to be the very best year of my life, planning for pregnancy and had already created plans to get my IUD out, I had zero symptoms. I would stick to the perform, pub, pals of buddies or hobbies as possible sources of partners Hey guys, I am glad to be here and share my expertise with you! Also I teach a handful of guys how to send targeted traffic. rubratings las vegas You have never ever been a lot more vulnerable than you are nowadays.

www skipthegames com

Strictly Vital Cookie ought to be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings. latin chat los angeles For instance, Tinder, with its renowned hot or not swiping interface, makes it rapid and effortless to find your next date. You want to peak her curiosity, not sell her on yourself. adultlook duluth com is not in any way affiliated with Peloton Interactive Inc.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/14/2007 6:11:28 AM whats a good first line ?  

stilwater4u
Riverview, FL

when someone strikes your intrest how do you get started?

12/14/2007 7:46:54 AM whats a good first line ?  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

well you can say to her hello ( add some little talk) then say you know you look a lot like my 2nd wife (if you been married once)she should ask how many times have you been married--your answer: Once--if she gets it she will smile--and no harm done, right???

12/14/2007 2:46:46 PM whats a good first line ?  

musicman_zzz
Decatur, AL

That's pretty cool man. A lot of times, I just act like I know them, somewhat, by how I say "Hey, how are you"? If they don't blow me off right away, which a lot "will" do, then I can try to start a little small talk, try to see what they might be interested in talking about.

12/14/2007 3:22:08 PM whats a good first line ?  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

first always say hi or hello.its non threatening and you can get a feeling if she's going to be receptive.use stuff from whatever environment you are in.comment on something whether youre in a store,the beach or church.it's something she is interested in because she's there.

12/14/2007 4:01:59 PM whats a good first line ?  

tecman
Manassas, VA

Every time I try to use a line I get a roll of the eyes..... so I have nothing to offer

12/14/2007 4:07:07 PM whats a good first line ?  

shaundralikwhoa
Biddeford, ME

That sucks.

12/14/2007 4:21:02 PM whats a good first line ?  

ellezia
Crescent City, CA

A Good first line.... Hi, How are you, my names......

A Bad First line..... I got a big d*ck wanna F***

And yet is supprising how many people have fallen for the second one...

12/14/2007 4:29:21 PM whats a good first line ?  

leedy
Chillicothe, OH

Actually I think these would be better

Good = My tongue is longer then Gene Simmons

Bad = I'm hung like a mouse

12/14/2007 4:32:01 PM whats a good first line ?  

iwantyou_2
Lubbock, TX

A good 1st line would be, "your sure looking good today"...Its really got warm in here since you arrived...lol

12/14/2007 4:51:44 PM whats a good first line ?  

mr_passion_2009
Texarkana, TX

what size bed do you have

12/15/2007 6:55:37 AM whats a good first line ?  

big_joel
Ash Flat, AR

angel i like yur smile
ruff ruff

12/15/2007 6:59:50 AM whats a good first line ?  

lonesomeloser
Louisville, KY

an opening line? Thats so lame....be yourself....if thats not good enough....oh well

12/15/2007 7:16:59 AM whats a good first line ?  

exfirefighter
Inverness, FL

a line is just that a line and probobly BS. be truthfual and tactfull, and above all honest...talk to them dont feed em a line of BS