Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal classified ads

Let s take an intense case, exactly where you happen to reside in the city with the highest quantity of EAs (i. meet singles in mississauga It is not uncommon to hear parents lament that their daughter has not had a date or that no one redd her a shidduch in more than a year. I had downloaded Tantan to make extra friends, talk to more Chinese people and so on (not necessarily for anything non platonic) and it was nice. hookup culture in russia For instance, NSFW posts are allowed but need to be labeled as such so customers can decide if they want to view the post or not.

trans friendly hookup apps

If you do that nicely, you will have the foundation for a lifetime of happiness. ottumwa singles Regardless of what occurs, Claire says this circumstance is altering the way she thinks about appreciate. If you require flirty icebreaker concerns for couples these are the ideal inquiries you can ask your appreciate interest. addison tinder In just a single sentence you ve communicated that you re responsible enough to have a pet, you re active, you are family oriented, and you ve got a social life all appealing qualities.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/14/2007 7:06:37 AM When the cost of living outweighs the benefits how do we fix it?  

deserted
Arlington, TX

WASHINGTON, DC—A report released Monday by the Federal Consumer Quality-Of-Life Control Board indicates that the cost of living now outstrips life's benefits for many Americans.

"This is sobering news," said study director Jack Farness. "For the first time, we have statistical evidence of what we've suspected for the past 40 years: Life really isn't worth living."

To arrive at their conclusions, study directors first identified the average yearly costs and benefits of life. Tangible benefits such as median income ($43,000) were weighed against such tangible costs as home-ownership ($18,000). Next, scientists assigned a financial value to intangibles such as finding inner peace ($15,000), establishing emotional closeness with family members ($3,000), and brief moments of joy ($5 each). Taken together, the study results indicate that "it is unwise to go on living."

12/14/2007 8:44:55 AM When the cost of living outweighs the benefits how do we fix it?  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I don't know about anyone else but I will take every lousy minute I can get.

12/14/2007 8:46:34 AM When the cost of living outweighs the benefits how do we fix it?  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Besides those great moments are priceless and so is family. Income is the least important. And ever further down is things.

12/14/2007 8:57:55 AM When the cost of living outweighs the benefits how do we fix it?  

deserted
Arlington, TX

This is the only time that I can say, I'm glad I never had children. I couldn't imagine what kids will have to go through in 15 to 20 years, that's if things don't take a turn.

12/14/2007 9:20:10 AM When the cost of living outweighs the benefits how do we fix it?  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I have 6 children, 12 grand and 4th and 5th great grand children on the way. I have hopes that the future will be always better. Must never give up hope.

12/14/2007 4:53:24 PM When the cost of living outweighs the benefits how do we fix it?  

jays82
Delphos, OH

once again only scientist can put a $ value on a child's smile.

12/14/2007 4:59:48 PM When the cost of living outweighs the benefits how do we fix it?  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

Well I think the best bet for the sheeple is to go ahead and take the blue pill and lay down and go into dreamland and have a nice nap.

12/14/2007 5:31:40 PM When the cost of living outweighs the benefits how do we fix it?  

cabby37
Elkhart, IN

Jewelz I thought you already had taken the blue pill

12/14/2007 5:36:25 PM When the cost of living outweighs the benefits how do we fix it?  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

I dont know what
the cost of living is,
but to me,
I will gladley pay it.

12/15/2007 10:38:26 AM When the cost of living outweighs the benefits how do we fix it?  

lovetolaugh7878
North Richland Hills, TX

My feeling on the subject is that because of media, we are lead to believe that we need to wear brand name clothes, drive the nicest of cars and have the best paying jobs. I believe in happiness. I am a single mom but I don't want my kids to remember that their mom was ALWAYS at work. They need to see me playing video games and swimming with them and having FUN! If we stopped trying to "keep up with the Joneses" we could enjoy life and God would provide. It doesn't matter what home we live in and what car. Happiness is what I am after! (I guess this post will have more credibility after I find happiness)

12/15/2007 10:51:07 AM When the cost of living outweighs the benefits how do we fix it?  

dazzling_dave
Waynesboro, VA

How do we fix it? Stop funding groups that conduct "studies" like this.

12/15/2007 10:58:47 AM When the cost of living outweighs the benefits how do we fix it?  

hma2
Chico, CA

To arrive at their conclusions, study directors first identified the average yearly costs and benefits of life. Tangible benefits such as median income ($43,000) were weighed against such tangible costs as home-ownership ($18,000). Next, scientists assigned a financial value to intangibles such as finding inner peace ($15,000), establishing emotional closeness with family members ($3,000), and brief moments of joy ($5 each). Taken together, the study results indicate that "it is unwise to go on living."

Of all of the above I see nothing to worry about except a roof over my head and I seem to be doing fine there. The intangibles are the things that make life worth living and I can't believe that anyone could put a price on them.
I am not ready to roll-over-and play dead yet.

12/15/2007 11:35:34 AM When the cost of living outweighs the benefits how do we fix it?  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

start here

12/15/2007 4:05:29 PM When the cost of living outweighs the benefits how do we fix it?  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/30975

This article is from The Onion, april 13, 2005. interesting news source.. lol.

peace... don't be hatin'

12/15/2007 4:07:08 PM When the cost of living outweighs the benefits how do we fix it?  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

Rudi wins , we're screwed!
Hilary wins, we're screwed!
Guess what?
WE'RE SCREWED!

Page: 1, 2