Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps com

For a lot of individuals, the media is a principal supply of info about diseases. craigslist personals tampa florida You can contact her through the Sqaurespace page. Eharmony is committed to helping singles come across like every single day and we are confident in our potential to do so. us sexguide He see this sugarbook apps appeared in fb when he scroll fb.

usasexguide flint

I was ages away from household, and this is where it gets poor there was €50 on her nightstand, which I A single factor led to a different and we went back to hers and, once there, she would not quit talking about the Kings of Leon, playing the music etc. bakersfield californian want ads Times have changed, and you could not want to meet up with someone who falls into the this will be exciting for a night category versus the I see a future category. In addition, if someone is providing you a checklist appropriate away of all of the things they want in a future companion, this could be a red flag for some controlling behaviors. vietnamese dating in usa Customers can filter search outcomes by age, body sort, height, occupation, educational background, and a lot more.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/3/2010 9:58:40 AM Do Christian follow Jesus' teachings?  

mr_crowley
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,026)
Aynor, SC

DER MENSCH IST GOTT

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/3/2010 11:17:44 PM Do Christian follow Jesus' teachings?  
dochollyday
Over 1,000 Posts (1,125)
Seaside, OR

YYuk! It looks like we have a troll.

Oh well.

I have always realized I don't fit into the Christian philosophy and couln't figure it out. I knew there were positive things about it though, so I did not mind it as a religion. Any religion that inspires people to do good things is ok with me.

when I was adopted by a chief's son of the Oglallas, I felt a different spirituality. It is that "oneness" with nature and the need to protect it that inspires me. I see myself as a humane person looking for the humanity in all people.I see religion as branches from the same tree, so I have no right to cut off any of the other branches.

I cannot understand why there is so much intolerance and misunderstanding. The only reason I can think of is that man uses religion as a tool to promote his hatred, and religion becomes the scapegoat for those who want something to blame. We should be looking at those in power, starting from kings, emperors, pharohs, etc., to modern-day governments.

If we took away religion men would still find something to fight about. Religion is actally responsible for preventing social chaos, as it was religion that provided the roots of our laws. Religion can still be considered in general to be a positive thing because of this. It ties us in with our conscience.

3/4/2010 1:33:04 PM Do Christian follow Jesus' teachings?  
southernviking
Over 1,000 Posts (1,317)
El Cajon, CA

not if you count "judge not lest ye be judged" as his teachings never saw a single christian folow that one.

3/7/2010 4:32:56 PM Do Christian follow Jesus' teachings?  
idphionix
Boise, ID

Seems that there is a conflict in one of the posts. I find it hard to fathom your statement Mr. Crowley to post below a picture of Jesus "This Man is God" (I know you said it in German) doesn't sync with your Satanic beliefs.
If you meant me. Their are others who use the block far more then I do. I'm fairly liberal in what I block. Flaming and foul language are for me reason for blocking. If this means I'm a troll so be it.

3/8/2010 9:21:16 AM Do Christian follow Jesus' teachings?  

mr_crowley
Aynor, SC

1st there are as many, if not more sects in Satanism, as there are in christianity.
Few Satanists believe in, or worship any deity.

2nd since no evidence can be provided to prove any of the 2,500+ deities exist.
MAN/HUMANITY IS THE SUPREME BEING/S.
Hence, "MAN IS GOD".

I realize that many outsiders understand Satanism to be the worship of Satan, but this is not true.
As the great prophet Aleister Crowley said; "WHY WORSHIP SATAN WHEN I CAN EMULATE AND SURPASS HIM".

On page 9, of my thread "FAITH and BELIEF DO NOT MAKE A DEITY", in this very forum. I give a brief description of what I believe, because many were asking about my beliefs in another forum.
As it would have been out of place in that forum, I posted them in my thread here.

Let me point out since you made the statement about me posting "DER MENSCH IST GOTT" under a jesus parody cartoon.
NOBODY!, ASIDE FROM CHRISTIANS, BELIEVES THAT jesus WAS A GOD.
christianity as a whole has been declining in believers for several years and this trend will, of course continue.

DO WHAT THOU WILT SHALL BE THE WHOLE OF THE LAW

DER MENSCH IST GOTT

3/8/2010 10:29:09 AM Do Christian follow Jesus' teachings?  
idphionix
Boise, ID

Thanks for the clarification. I just could not understand how a Satanist would belive that Jesus was God any more then any man is God. Since I am not a Christian In frankly don't care what the Christians believe or don't believe. From what I know Christians don't believe the same with regard to their religion.

How is Alister Crowley and The Order of The Golden Dawn connected?

3/8/2010 1:46:23 PM Do Christian follow Jesus' teachings?  
evil_j
Myrtle Beach, SC

"THELEMA"

[Edited 3/8/2010 1:53:40 PM ]

3/8/2010 2:19:48 PM Do Christian follow Jesus' teachings?  

mr_crowley
Aynor, SC

Aside from golden dawn being pagan magicians, as was Crowley.
The "thelema"(do what thou wilt) philosophy was shared, as well.
Crowley, did most of the 20th century writings on the thelema philosophy.

DER MENSCH IST GOTT

3/8/2010 4:20:06 PM Do Christian follow Jesus' teachings?  
idphionix
Boise, ID

What you say, Mr Crowley,is very interesting. I would like to hear more I hear that Gerald Gardner took a grate deal of his Wiccan Philosophy from Crowley. I have also heard that Doreen Valentine, Who by some is credited with the Wiccan Rede got the Harm None and do as you ill from Crowley.

3/8/2010 7:02:13 PM Do Christian follow Jesus' teachings?  

mr_crowley
Aynor, SC

Those are touchy areas, although its obvious wiccans n their rede are partially based on Crowleys thelema philosophy.
The thing is Crowley often said things like "but let love abound" and the like.
Crowley was a murderer and all of his wives went insane for unknown reasons.
I personally don't see how Crowley let love, or even compassion enter any of his deeds.
The study I did on wiccanism was a positive experience, but the big problem with it, for me anyway was what people like gavin n yvonne frost did to it.
What all the outside influences did to the wiccan religion is basically the same that lavey did to Satanism.
When people seemingly claim some kind of (lets say) "ownership" to a system of beliefs for their own profit. That sytem of beliefs becomes polluted and convolluted to the point where they may never recover.
I feel this has happened to most belief systems/religions with the exception of judaism which has maintained all its traditions throughout time somehow.
There are a lot of Israeli owned businesses in my area and I've hung out n partied with many israelis it amazes me how devout they are when it comes to their beliefs.

DER MENSCH IST GOTT

3/9/2010 7:42:11 AM Do Christian follow Jesus' teachings?  
idphionix
Boise, ID

On Wicca you really hit the nail on the head. You are also right about other religions. Christianity is the product of one emperor's desire for control in the Third Century not Jesus in the First. If anyone from the First Century had anything to do with Christianity it would be Saul/Paul not Jesus.

[Edited 3/9/2010 7:43:19 AM ]

3/9/2010 11:09:08 AM Do Christian follow Jesus' teachings?  

mr_crowley
Aynor, SC

Its really funny how all the christians think jesus was a god. When in actuality Rome made him a god and started christianity for their own selfish reasons.

DER MENSCH IST GOTT

3/10/2010 9:09:06 AM Do Christian follow Jesus' teachings?  
idphionix
Boise, ID

I do not agree with that it's funny the Christians believing Jesus is God. What they believe is their business except when it comes to murdering people who don't believe their way and Christianity has a long history of this Th Crusades and Inquistion are only two examkples. What was done by convertion by the sword to Native Americans here in Americas is a third. None of these plus numerious other murderious acts done in the name of their God are funny. The certainly are not a Gospel of Love. JMDO

3/10/2010 11:36:37 AM Do Christian follow Jesus' teachings?  

mr_crowley
Aynor, SC

Calm down old timer, I was merely pointing out the irony of believing a story made up for someones personal gain, as a religion.
You took my statement to a whole different place.
I will agree with you on the murdering, but I prefer to quote the late, great George Carlin for that.
"More people have been killed in the name of god then for all other reasons combined".
Now you have to factor in more then just christianity to attain those numbers, but I surely agree that christianity has killed a lot of people.
I'm not ignoring the events you mentioned I'm citing my own.
1st I will mention a battle that's been long running.
The european battle between the catholics n protestants has a far higher death toll then we can ever imagine, because car bombings and church fires/bombings are pretty much commonplace events these days in several countries.
You also have to remember "the witch killings". People were determined to be witches after failing tests that were IMPOSSIBLE! to pass for anyone.
There's also a lot of killing in the name of god done by inbred rejects like the KKK. People often forget they're a religious group, as much as they are racist, when it comes down to it.
They identify themselves as w.a.s.p.s,
White- Anglo- Saxon- Protestants.
There are also groups of (mostly) baptists who hunt & kill, vampires & witches to this very day. In places like texas, kentucky, south carolina, tennessee and other southern states. The public doesn't hear much about those killings.
I was a victim of the baptists myself, they trashed a couple of my stores and burned my house, because I sold Satanic materials in my stores.
A friend of mine who ran wiccan stores was burned alive when they torched his house and he was passed out drunk.
My case was dismissed, because of "lack of evidence leading to a single culprit". When it was clear the church as a whole was responsible.
My friends case never made it to court, because there was nobody to file charges.
Again, those are the kinds of things you never here about on the news. They write them off as arson, electrical fires and vandalism. INSTEAD OF REPORTING THE REASONS BEHIND THEM.

DER MENSCH IST GOTT

3/10/2010 1:50:23 PM Do Christian follow Jesus' teachings?  
idphionix
Boise, ID

You repeated one of mine witch burnings and the Inquistion are mostly the same. ( I left out Salem). I did say among the others . Youyr list is more inclusive even had a couple I did not know of

3/13/2010 6:45:31 PM Do Christian follow Jesus' teachings?  
idphionix
Boise, ID

3/13/2010 6:56:58 PM Do Christian follow Jesus' teachings?  

fun2222
Oceanside, CA

Quote from idphionix:
Non,
I totally agree. I have for a long while had a favorite saying that was supposedly said by a Native American woman, " Your sacred writings can be destroyed by Wind and rain; My sacred word is the wind and rain". The Creative Spirit's most sacred writings are right out my back door it is written in the forests , Lakes, Rivers and Mountains. It is an eagle flying over a Mountain Lake, or, the souring of a Grate Horned Owl against a full moon.

The problem is the Indians spend 18 hours a day making IDOLS to please the earth gods and their lives become a wreck.

3/14/2010 11:28:08 AM Do Christian follow Jesus' teachings?  
idphionix
Boise, ID

Well I see the organic bovine fertilizer from the xians is being spread again

3/14/2010 12:38:51 PM Do Christian follow Jesus' teachings?  

mr_crowley
Aynor, SC

Quote from fun2222:
The problem is the Indians spend 18 hours a day making IDOLS to please the earth gods and their lives become a wreck.

STRANGE HOW CHRISTIANS ARE OFTEN SUCH BIGOTED PIECES OF SHIT

DER MENSCH IST GOTT

4/21/2010 4:44:33 PM Do Christian follow Jesus' teachings?  
suzukiridergirl
Over 2,000 Posts (2,927)
Cleveland, GA

Quote from woodsmamma:
Not much, but that isn't to denigrate Christians in any way, as I can't see how any one can follow Christ's teachings, when no one church is following what Christ's original message was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can any one follow Christ's original message that exhisted before the great hack job! The great
God inspired editing of the message!
They removed all the good stuff that could help us see our potential,as powerful spiritual beings with out interference of clergy!They made us behave and believe we could not have a personal relationship with deity with out their interference, designed to control, and oppress us with fear of judment of terrible purportions!!!!!!!
And women , well they really got the shaft!

5/10/2010 5:05:58 PM Do Christian follow Jesus' teachings?  

jennyann71
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,367)
Clarksville, AR

Quote from wolfyhp:
I very much agree with you. A person does not have to be a part of a religion to understand it and to discuss whether they see people following those teachings or not. There are Christians who post here both of the kind that are just good folks, many of whom don't fit in on the Christian group, then there are the kind that the OP spoke of.

However, if you believe the Bible to be accurate, which I do not, you would have to accept that in John 3:16 he called himself the "only begotten son." He also has said, "I and the Father are one." in John 10:30. However, I don't think the Bible is a reputable source much of the time and, of the Gospels, John is the least reliable. I was just pointing out that the verses are there and that is on what people base the claims that Jesus was the son of God.

Obviously, I don't accept the premise that he was the son of God any more than you or I or anyone else is. I accept that he may have been godly in a sense of "One with Brahman" for a Hindu take or "Bodhisattva" for a Buddhist take. However, I don't think he was God per se.

Anyway, just my opinion.
As it was written in the winds of time """"""" that winds nor tides cannot ever wash it away, I was born into Bible Belt teachings and then traveled to Middle East and I can see a bit of all even "and especially the "Indian Prayer"" to Intelligent Design to Christians study of Bible. Lookin and searching within?

[Edited 5/10/2010 5:09:48 PM ]

9/9/2010 3:14:43 AM Do Christian follow Jesus' teachings?  

cassetoi
Lynnwood, WA

Christians DO NOT FOLLOW THE TEACHINGS OF THE CHRIST. I say "The Christ" as "Christ" is simply a title and not a name. Jesus's TRUE teachings were not compiled into the books of the bible. They were left out because the Jewish High Council named the Sanhedrin deemed his works as Heresy. Also, Christ was a freemason of High Degree and practiced what is called today High Occult Magick. Many will not believe this but it is True as the morning comes with the sun. Christ taught in an order called Gnostics and he taught Gnosis or Wisdom. His teachings involed the "Father" or the "Source" which is a "pure light energy". Thus christ realized he came from this source as well as all the souls and spirits of man. He aslo realized that the physical body and physical universe was created by a false god named "Ialdaboath". Likewise he taught that the god of the bible was a false god/archon named "Enlil" or "Jehovah" who worked for the darkness instead of the light. The teachings of christ were left out of the bible because the bible is about a dark god and not the true Light being of the Father who is NOT A GOD BUT IS ABOVE A GOD. He is PURE ENERGY>>>PURE LIGHT. A god is a created entity and the father is everlasting and not created. Just as energy is not created just generated or transfered from one state of being or existence to another. Jesus taught that man must be his OWN savior and much of this can be seen in the teachings of the New Testament where he informs his followers/students of the craft that he is NOT TO WORSHIPPED OR ADMIRED ONLY THAT THE FATHER IS TO BE HELD IN HIGH ESTEEM. Jesus the Christ was an Attas or a "true light being" from the source in a human body sent here to rescue other souls and spirits of the light that the darkness had trapped in the body through teachings of false religion, such as that of the bible. His true teachings teach that one should NOT FOLLOW THE GOD OF THE BIBLE BUT REJECT HIM COMPLETELY and do not confuse him with the "Father" or to confuse the darkness for the light. Yet, almost all christians either worship christ in the form of the Son of God of the Old Testament or as a God unto himself. neither of which is what Christ actually taught.

9/16/2010 10:27:56 PM Do Christian follow Jesus' teachings?  

begbear1952
Easley, SC

That is a collection of ideas I have never before encountered, cassetoi. Would you mind sharing the sources of your information?

9/17/2010 8:23:35 PM Do Christian follow Jesus' teachings?  
ready_to_rock
Over 2,000 Posts (3,110)
Albion, IL

Quote from idphionix:
Not certain whom you are addressing your question about how many Christian Churches they have been to but I will answer for me quite a few. Assembly of God, Evangelical Free, Episcopal, African Methodist Episcopal, Lutheran, Presbyterian, Catholic, Treasure Valley Bible Church. In fact I was affiliated with a Benedictine Monastery for a year. I have had formal training in the Episcopal and Catholic Church. I also have studied The Holy Order Of M.A.N.S., Rosicrucians. and Conservative Judaism. Currently I attend the the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship and practice Wicca. I guess that gives me a little first hand experience with Christian and other religions.

PS. off topic Thank You for your service to Our Country

Now this is not to make ya mad or anything, but, if ya have had all this learning, then why did ya post the remark ya did in yer OP?
I consider myself a Christian. Was raised as a Catholic and still prescribe to that mode of thinking...to a point.

As far as yer original OP...people will be people. If ya done all the broad range of studying that ya say ya have, then you know this, or ya should know this anyway.
In my way of thinking, you were just bashing Christians, am I correct in that way of thinking?

I really don't care for the way some self-proclaimed Christians treat others either, and I tell them that, but usually I get blocked by the zealots!

The Deities work in mysterious ways!

9/17/2010 8:34:09 PM Do Christian follow Jesus' teachings?  
ready_to_rock
Over 2,000 Posts (3,110)
Albion, IL

Quote from mr_crowley:
STRANGE HOW CHRISTIANS ARE OFTEN SUCH BIGOTED PIECES OF SHIT

DER MENSCH IST GOTT

The Man is God. Interesting saying there Mr Crowley.

I also wonder about yer name. Does it stand for THE Aleister Crowley?
The following is part of his history, in case ya need enlightened.

At university, he also maintained a vigorous sex life, which was largely conducted with prostitutes and girls he picked up at local pubs and cigar shops, but eventually he took part in same-sex activities in which he played a passive role during anal sex.[29] In 1897, Crowley met a man named Herbert Charles Pollitt, the president of the Cambridge University Footlights Dramatic Club, and the two subsequently entered into a relationship[30] but broke up because Pollitt did not share Crowley's increasing interest in the esoteric. Crowley himself stated, "I told him frankly that I had given my life to religion and that he did not fit into the scheme. I see now how imbecile I was, how hideously wrong and weak it is to reject any part of one's personality."[31]

This is from Wikipedia, in case ya need a reference

9/18/2010 6:17:33 AM Do Christian follow Jesus' teachings?  

microphonejones
Houston, TX

no religion follows the true and accurate teachings. religion is a box. God is love. Love can save the world. Science can fill in the rest. HOW ARROGANT YOU ARE TO SPEAK FOR GOD. ALL OF YOU.

what puts 100,000 children in the sand? Belief can.
what puts a folded flag inside a mother's hand? Belief can.
what reigns fire and ashes down on another man? belief can.

9/18/2010 1:41:20 PM Do Christian follow Jesus' teachings?  

woodsmamma
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,261)
Winton, MN

You speak pretty sassy your ownself there pardner!

9/18/2010 1:51:26 PM Do Christian follow Jesus' teachings?  

cupocheer
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,844)
Assumption, IL

... Just passing through. Blessings.

9/19/2010 8:08:23 AM Do Christian follow Jesus' teachings?  
searchin4yourlv
Romulus, MI

Christians if they want to follow Jesus as best as they can should go back and read their Gospels and Just the Gospels and follow Jesus. JMDO

We must line them up side by side to pick out that unholy leaven added to the bread of life. here are a few. Paul was a Pharisee.

Matt 6:6(Jesus) "But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly."/ 1 Timothy 2:8(Paul) "I will there fore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.

Matt 22:36-40 (Jesus) "Master, which is the great commandment in the law? Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets/ Acts 15:20-21 (James) "But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood. For Moses of old time hath in every city them that preach him, being read in the synagogues every sabbath day."

Luke 15:4-7 (Jesus) "What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it? And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost. I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance."/ 1 Timoty 1:19-20 (Paul) "Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck: Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme."

Matt 5:44 (Jesus) "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you"/ Galations 1:8 (Paul) "But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed."

Luke 9:23 (Jesus) "And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me."/Philippians 3:17 (Paul) "Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark th...em which walk so as ye have us for an ensample."

Matt 24:23-25 (Jesus) "Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before."/Acts 9:3-5 (Paul) "And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven: And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks." Revelation 1:17-19 (John) "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;"

John 9:3 (Jesus) "Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him."Romans 3:23 (Paul) "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Each year the High Priest would draw aside the Veil and enter the Holy of Holies to make atonement (Hebrew word - Kafar) and cover the nations sins from the judgement of God.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John15:22 (Jesus) "If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin." Matt 12:7 (Jesus) "But if ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless./"Hebrews 9:25-26(mysterious writer)"But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;"

Matt23:35(Jesus)"That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar."Hebrews 12:24 (mysterious writer) "And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel."

Luke 12:1-2 (Jesus) In the mean time, when there we...re gathered together an innumerable multitude of people, insomuch that they trode one upon another, he began to say unto his disciples "first of all, Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy. For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known."

They would authorize and justify the stoning and crucifixion for the prophets under the law (Deuteronomy 13). Then they would make atonement for or cover up their own sins.This is still the core problem with the law enforcement today. There is still a lot of selective enforcement. (hypocrisy)

Acts 15:5-6 But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees which believed, saying, "That it was needful to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses." And the apostles and elders came together for to consider of this matter.(I cannot belive this was even a consideration after all Jesus preached. "Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees" comes to mind.)

Mark 2:21-22 (Jesus) "No man also seweth a piece of new cloth on an old garment: else the new piece that filled it up taketh away from the old, and the rent is made worse. And no man putteth new wine into old bottles: else the new wine doth burst the bottles, and the wine is spilled, and the bottles will be marred: but new wine must be put into new bottles."(removing himself from the old testament context)

John 6:48-49 (Jesus) "I am that bread of life. Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead. This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die."
(bread of death "old testament", compared to the bread of life"Words of Jesus")

I hope this is helpful to expose the lies told in his name. God bless you all for reading this. Glory B 2 GOD!!!!

9/19/2010 4:46:17 PM Do Christian follow Jesus' teachings?  
ready_to_rock
Over 2,000 Posts (3,110)
Albion, IL

Anything over a paragraph long, I do not read on here. Sorry. There is a Christian thread, ya know?

9/19/2010 6:46:50 PM Do Christian follow Jesus' teachings?  
searchin4yourlv
Romulus, MI

Quote from ready_to_rock:
Anything over a paragraph long, I do not read on here. Sorry. There is a Christian thread, ya know?

That's too bad. If you would have read more then one paragraph you would see it was right on topic for this forum and thread. Its all the proof one would need to expose the hypocrisy that is preached in the name of Jesus. I don't fit the mold of a typical Christian because I don't regurgitate the empty pious platitudes that come out of the establishment churches like Grace, Faith, or hold the blood thirsty ritualism position of cleansing the wickedness of this earth with the blood of the innocent. This is what Most Christians belive no mater what denomination it may be. this is Satan's doctrine and it is not mentioned by Jesus in not one, but all four gospels. He actually speaks against the covering up or cloaking of sin. the OP asked "So do Christians follow what Jesus taught?" and I answered it with facts showing how many are misled into following what Paul preached out of fear of being what he called "accursed" in the KJV. I made this into one paragraph so I hope I did loose you by this point my friend. God bless you.

9/20/2010 5:53:18 PM Do Christian follow Jesus' teachings?  
ready_to_rock
Over 2,000 Posts (3,110)
Albion, IL

Well, I didn't read the above either, even tho ya put it in one paragraph!

LOL!

9/20/2010 6:17:07 PM Do Christian follow Jesus' teachings?  
searchin4yourlv
Romulus, MI

LOL!