Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

adult listcrawler

I watch your shows everyday since i am house bound, i have looked at your motivational youtubes and enjoy you in Loved ones Fued Africa. menifee talk It is not only fun but also critical to make sure that you each have anything in prevalent. There is an individual I have been interested in for years and you are the only person that can get this message to him. rubmaps frisco No matter how a great deal your companion tends to make, they can only get so far if they don t have great credit.

best android hookup apps 2017

Occasionally, even so, your area setup won t let this. bay personals It has one particular of the greatest sign up processes and it gave us a very good number of high high quality matches when we tested it out. Refusing to talk about your guide to obtain a lady go over different topics. mega personal charlotte nc By reading on the internet dating accomplishment stories, you can locate renewed hope and motivation to begin on the web dating again — or for the very first time.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/14/2007 5:55:55 PM Looking for my best friend  

desertstallion
San Antonio, TX

What is wrong with the American women.!! I joined few dating sites including this site and Myspace.com and others . Nothing happened. I exchange few emails with few of them.
then every thing comes to a halt. I have been doing that for over 5 months now.
Result so far big fat zero. I am a tall man and extremely handsome. even when I send my PIC to show them what I look like.We're having a big problem In America right now. There are more than 100 million singles right now.I am sick of it and I am ready to quit.I have been told to try over seas singles sites. I don't know. I am all around good man. I was married for 17 years and I treated my ex like a Goddess.My problem is I don't know how to play games or try to pretend or use those fancy words losers use every day . Is it something wrong with me.Is it my spelling..!!? or something is wrong with the women out there.

12/14/2007 5:58:39 PM Looking for my best friend  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Their all looking for
Prince Charming
us Frogs are lost

12/14/2007 6:19:20 PM Looking for my best friend  

truegrace
Hagerstown, MD

you just haven't found the right one yet keep trying she maybe the one you least expect

12/14/2007 6:21:05 PM Looking for my best friend  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

No frogs in this website ... some shadows but no frogs. Heard frogs taste like chicken

12/14/2007 6:21:23 PM Looking for my best friend  

soultrynights
San Clemente, CA

on this site you must have a pic up , and be active in the forums . to have any luck

12/14/2007 6:22:43 PM Looking for my best friend  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Some Luck

12/14/2007 6:23:41 PM Looking for my best friend  

wnd_dragon
Morristown, TN

desertstallion... I feel your pain.. my problem seems to be that I find lots of FABULOUS men, they are just not in my neck of the woods.

12/14/2007 6:25:13 PM Looking for my best friend  

heatherhoney
Middlesboro, KY

No sweetie... you're just too far away...

12/14/2007 6:26:59 PM Looking for my best friend  

lynn456
Martinsburg, WV

wnddragon likes necking in the woods

[Edited 12/14/2007 6:27:24 PM]

12/14/2007 6:37:32 PM Looking for my best friend  

goldarnit
Saint Paul, MN

there is nothing in minnesnowta either...i would have to move to date-how sad-ive talked to a few that live here...CLOWNS.....IM STILL TRYING TO GET MY PIC UP-puter crashed-lost all my pics-dog chewed up camera-but ive chatted with some real decent ppl on here-a few months??man ive been on every site here in mn.they all sucked-still get men,trying to mail me from singlnet.com..this has been the best site yet...ive been single for over 5 yrs.my patients is runnin thin....i feel ya...

12/15/2007 2:18:27 PM Looking for my best friend  

desertstallion
San Antonio, TX

Thank you guys for your notes.All are accepted.there are some kind people out there after all ))

12/15/2007 2:35:46 PM Looking for my best friend  

iron_ranger
Owatonna, MN

the harder someone tries... the less you find is my experience. the question is how do you start a frindship on line????? i wouldnt walk up to a total stranger on the street and say hi... i want to be your best friend. it takes time on this site to have enough chats to see if the person on the other side of the screen will indeed be a best friend.

12/15/2007 2:40:56 PM Looking for my best friend  

njchristina
Whitehouse Station, NJ

I thought it was only hard for women to find a great guy but I guess I was wrong. I wish that you lived closer and you dinn't mind an older woman. I am 63 and look much younger and live in New Jersey. I sort of gave up. Still praying for the right guy to come along. I guess you need to do the same. NJ Christine.

12/15/2007 2:49:58 PM Looking for my best friend  

mountainangel
Charmco, WV

Be patient sweety you will meet someone here you just havent met the right one yet,ive been here for 3 weeks and met this really cool guy that i talk to every day and night. just keep chating and looking you will find her.

12/15/2007 4:02:21 PM Looking for my best friend  

elfiegirl
Jacksonville, FL

Yeah...trying be friends first. You are far away from me, but I feel that
because I am not in your age range...I am "out" even as a friend. No matter
what most say here...it really does start with friendship.

You seem to be VERY specific in your profile as to what you want and are
looking for in a woman. It seems like a pretty LARGE bill to fill if you
ask me. You have to give and take in many areas, because no one person is
going to possess all those qualities. No one is perfect either.

Maybe the women you are talking to didn't feel as if they will ever
measure up to your standards or expectations, so maybe they would rather
not try. Just my opinion...and maybe I am grasping at straws trying to
make sense of your dilemma, I don't know.

I DO feel as though people don't give a person enough time to get to
truly know someone before they decide to quit "talking" with someone.

This is ALL a process, and imho, we all need to slow down and develop
more friendships first, then if one of the friendships blossoms into
something else...so much the better! Again....JMO

Cindy

Page: 1, 2