Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best free hookup apps south africa

Some had been folks that I d met by way of the broader entrepreneurial communities I m a element of, like South Park Commons, she says. iowa singles free Right here is out list of Christian dating inquiries you ought to be asking yourself at all stages of a partnership new or old. If you re hunting for a co founder and an idea in parallel, you may possibly want to use the questionnaire just before you get into prototyping. sniffies app download They can drag on which appears unbearable due to the fact you know there s no genuine connection.

www megahookup com login

com was founded by Gary Kremen and Peng T. dating in sebring florida Dating apps are not the only spot to meet prospective partners on the web. I didn t suspect that it was Alex as he s in Malaysia, until he messaged to ask if I ve received it. dating sudanese women If adequate time has passed and everybody has moved on with their lives, it ought to be fine to date a friend s ex.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

9/25/2009 5:29:12 AM Here is some questions for All Women from us Males.  

malcorian
Jacksboro, TN

Since everyone here is looking, I figure this will help tremendously as these 5 questions cover the most basics and some of the more complex items people search for in relationships.

Maybe it will help people find someone in common. Please state what you "want".. In reality... not Brad Pitt crap... and not what you will settle for. Be brutal and be honest.

1. What do you find attractive in a male?

2. Do looks matter to you? (If so describe physically what you like in a male)

3. What do you expect the male to bring into the relationship (Be honest with us and yourself please).

4. Would you consider yourself Sexually Expressive? Sexually Deviant, Or Sexually Conservative?

5. What hobby would you prefer the male have? (IE. Games {as in Video / PC games}, Mechanic work, Hunting, Barhoping.. whatever)

[Edited 9/25/2009 5:29:42 AM PST]

9/25/2009 5:53:11 AM Here is some questions for All Women from us Males.  

gabby2009
Macon, GA

1. What do you find attractive in a male? Well what I feel is the most attractive in a mam is his eyes, his honesty, and his caring heart. I know that I will not see his honesty or his heart right away, but it all comes out in time.

2. Do looks matter to you? Looks are secondary to what kind of man he is. I believe in inside out relationships. Get to know the inside and the outside like I said is secondary.

3. What do you expect the male to bring into the relationship (Be honest with us and yourself please). I expect him to bring time into the relationship. I would like to have someone in my life that wants to be there and wants to learn me and allow me to learn him. Someone that will be non-judgemental. We all have a past and some of us are still struggling with things.

4. Would you consider yourself Sexually Expressive? Sexually Deviant, Or Sexually Conservative? I guess I would say I am conservative until the relationship has had time to develope.

5. What hobby would you prefer the male have? (IE. Games {as in Video / PC games}, Mechanic work, Hunting, Barhoping.. whatever)Hobbies for him? Hunting, fishing, mechanic work, pretty much whatever he wants to do he is his own boss. I am not much into the barhopping single or together. That can cause lots of problems in and out of a relationship.

9/25/2009 5:56:59 AM Here is some questions for All Women from us Males.  

oceandive
Over 1,000 Posts (1,488)
Cartersville, GA

ok,,,i'll play

1) intelligence, sense of humor, emotional strength
2) yes,,,not shorter than me, butt not smaller than mine,,and a pleasant smile
3) companionship and a smile
4) Sexually expressive, sometimes deviant and conservative at times...i think multi-faceted works best for me here...
5) Something i would enjoy as well,,,i'm very versatile on this matter...i like spending time with someone....if i didn't...i wouldn't be here....playing golf with your buddies is ok,,,but...I...would like to play golf with you sometimes too...

9/25/2009 6:13:46 AM Here is some questions for All Women from us Males.  

susansheart839
Over 2,000 Posts (2,363)
Port Saint Lucie, FL

Don't make me think so early in the morning, Mal ....

9/25/2009 6:24:34 AM Here is some questions for All Women from us Males.  

malcorian
Jacksboro, TN

I like Golf myself, havn't had much oppertunity to play in the last few years, but I haven't met many women who like it. Glad to see there's at least one.

9/25/2009 7:05:06 AM Here is some questions for All Women from us Males.  

usedheart
Shepherdsville, KY

One answer to all your questions, HONESTY !!!!

9/25/2009 7:17:12 AM Here is some questions for All Women from us Males.  

awakeing
Over 2,000 Posts (2,484)
Walled Lake, MI

Intelligence that is mixed with kindness and empathy.
Is he passionate and goal orientated. He's lovable and loving.

Yes, to an extent they do. I'm not attracted to the toothless homeless druggie,
the ghetto rapper type, or the bearded types like Santa Clause/Grisly Adams.

3. What do you expect the male to bring into the relationship (Be honest with us and yourself please).

That he's man enough to let me be woman. He won't expect me
to do all the work and force me to be his mommy because he can't do anything.

4. Would you consider yourself Sexually Expressive? Sexually Deviant, Or Sexually Conservative?

Behind closed doors...too sexually expressive with fantasy's of
acting out secret deviant desires. Other wise on the outside I'm that nerdy librarian.

5. What hobby would you prefer the male have? (IE. Games {as in Video / PC games}, Mechanic work, Hunting, Barhoping.. whatever)

I'd love a man who loves to read. That tells me we could have wonderful,
meaningful conversations, hot debates that lead to intense sexual experiences.
A man that loves to travel, because he's open to learning and seeing all there
is about life we can share adventures together. A man that cooks, because he will
know how to enjoy cooking with me as another form of us sharing passion and
exchanging love for one another.

9/25/2009 7:19:43 AM Here is some questions for All Women from us Males.  

surrealone
Overland Park, KS

Quote from awakeing:

That he's man enough to let me be woman.

Me Tarzan. You awakening. Me man. You woman.

-- SR1

9/25/2009 8:59:15 AM Here is some questions for All Women from us Males.  

awakeing
Over 2,000 Posts (2,484)
Walled Lake, MI

Quote from surrealone:
Me Tarzan. You awakening. Me man. You woman.

-- SR1

In that case I adore you for being man and liking me because
I am woman....now let us cook together and trade the talking
stick back and forth.

9/25/2009 9:01:28 AM Here is some questions for All Women from us Males.  

kinkycapitalist
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,804)
Atlanta, GA

If this is from all men to all women, I withdraw my questions.

9/25/2009 9:03:43 AM Here is some questions for All Women from us Males.  

lust4love
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,181)
Atco, NJ

Sorry don't speak for me youngster.

9/25/2009 9:03:54 AM Here is some questions for All Women from us Males.  

awakeing
Over 2,000 Posts (2,484)
Walled Lake, MI

What? Come on now Kink...I thought you would pride
yourself on sharing your talking stick.

Oh that's right you use your tongue too.

9/25/2009 9:04:38 AM Here is some questions for All Women from us Males.  

xpamela_leighx
Over 2,000 Posts (2,760)
Springville, UT

Quote from malcorian:
Since everyone here is looking, I figure this will help tremendously as these 5 questions cover the most basics and some of the more complex items people search for in relationships.

Maybe it will help people find someone in common. Please state what you "want".. In reality... not Brad Pitt crap... and not what you will settle for. Be brutal and be honest.

1. Sense of humor.

2. Yes, but only in a small way.

3. Just to be himself from the begining. I hate men who "pretend" to be someone they are not, and then show their true colors a year into the relationship. Bastards.

4. I am VERY sexually expressive, with a side of deviant.

5. Whatever hobby he has a passion for, I will adore.

9/25/2009 9:08:44 AM Here is some questions for All Women from us Males.  

no_doubt_delish
Beaumont, CA

Quote from malcorian:

I will humor you.

1. Cleanliness and a great heart

2. In a male I like nice teeth and smile. Great kissing lips, and proportional

3. Bring honesty, respect, and a lot of love (Don't bring me debt) I take care of me so you should be able to take care of yourself. I am raising my children and dont need another

4. Sexually expressive. I am very open and passionate. I feel there is an art to making love. It is more than a sexual act to me, it is getting as close to someone as possible. It is a more soulful experience for me. I like to explore and be explored and do whatever comes naturally at the time without any boundaries

5. I would like his hobbies to be reading, gardening, fishing, camping, and working to help others.

9/25/2009 9:20:07 AM Here is some questions for All Women from us Males.  

wolfi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,676)
Albuquerque, NM

Tell you what:
I'll run over your talking stick with my Lamborghini, hand the biotch some coke and she'll hop right in.
That answer your questions as to what 'women want'?

9/25/2009 9:32:49 AM Here is some questions for All Women from us Males.  
dinkasu1
Henderson, TX

the ability to make a woman cum and feel protected

not when the lights are out, and you are making me cum

expressive, deviant........... but then conservative if I am pissed off

anything, as long it makes him happy, and not frustrated
Hobbies is his alone time away from me... every one needs their own thing

9/25/2009 10:32:26 AM Here is some questions for All Women from us Males.  

tater2009
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,976)
Hartford, CT

Quote from awakeing:

Intelligence that is mixed with kindness and empathy.
Is he passionate and goal orientated. He's lovable and loving.

Yes, to an extent they do. I'm not attracted to the toothless homeless druggie,
the ghetto rapper type, or the bearded types like Santa Clause/Grisly Adams.

That he's man enough to let me be woman. He won't expect me
to do all the work and force me to be his mommy because he can't do anything.

Behind closed doors...too sexually expressive with fantasy's of
acting out secret deviant desires. Other wise on the outside I'm that nerdy librarian.

I'd love a man who loves to read. That tells me we could have wonderful,
meaningful conversations, hot debates that lead to intense sexual experiences.
A man that loves to travel, because he's open to learning and seeing all there
is about life we can share adventures together. A man that cooks, because he will
know how to enjoy cooking with me as another form of us sharing passion and
exchanging love for one another.

So far I found 3 women here who are a perfect compatible match for me based on their answers to the questions. They are,,,,,,,,,,,,

Awakenings, xpamela and no_doubt

Awakening nearly described what I was looking for and what I'm about perfectly.

9/25/2009 10:36:38 AM Here is some questions for All Women from us Males.  

surrealone
Overland Park, KS

Quote from tater2009:
So far I found 3 women here who are a perfect compatible match for me based on their answers to the questions. They are,,,,,,,,,,,,

You no can be Tarzan, too.

-- SR1

9/25/2009 10:43:56 AM Here is some questions for All Women from us Males.  

malcorian
Jacksboro, TN

This is looking good, keep it coming ladies, You may find your Mr. Right after all. And fellows you may find your Mrs right.

I myself found 1 or 2 here. And from replies from several of the males so far it seems people have more in common then they thought at first. Which is always a good thing to find out.

To bad science hasn't invented the teleporter yet....

9/25/2009 11:00:18 AM Here is some questions for All Women from us Males.  

xpamela_leighx
Over 2,000 Posts (2,760)
Springville, UT

Quote from tater2009:

Hubba hubba!

9/25/2009 11:11:26 AM Here is some questions for All Women from us Males.  

atlgarn2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,461)
Longwood, FL

1. What do you find attractive in a male? Confidence and humor. A bulge in the pants doesn't hurt either.

2. Do looks matter to you? (If so describe physically what you like in a male) Yes. I need them to look at me when we are communicating in whatever form that is. But, in answer to your inference: yes and no. Humans have to be attracted to one another to create a bond.

3. What do you expect the male to bring into the relationship (Be honest with us and yourself please). Strength of character, beliefs he can back with passion and conviction, ability to bring himself fully into a relationship

4. Would you consider yourself Sexually Expressive? Sexually Deviant, Or Sexually Conservative? all of the above

5. What hobby would you prefer the male have? (IE. Games {as in Video / PC games}, Mechanic work, Hunting, Barhoping.. whatever) Sports; Outdoors activities and whatever he wants as long it helps him feel satisfied

[Edited 9/25/2009 11:11:58 AM PST]

9/25/2009 1:18:42 PM Here is some questions for All Women from us Males.  

tater2009
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,976)
Hartford, CT

Quote from malcorian:
This is looking good, keep it coming ladies, You may find your Mr. Right after all. And fellows you may find your Mrs right.

I myself found 1 or 2 here. And from replies from several of the males so far it seems people have more in common then they thought at first. Which is always a good thing to find out.

To bad science hasn't invented the teleporter yet....

The thread is definately good in my book.
Haven't found Ms. Right yet but am diligently looking.
To bad some ladies have invisible profiles. That causes me to loose intrest fast.

No teleporter but, the auto is a pretty good invention I know how to use and have driven from the eastern sea board to the west coast on a couple occassions.

To an earlier poster, I have no desire to be tarzan. I'd rather occupy my time in the smithsonian than in the trees.

9/25/2009 6:02:33 PM Here is some questions for All Women from us Males.  

celticdelight
Over 2,000 Posts (3,498)
South Jordan, UT

Sense of humor, intelligence, diligence, has his own hobbies, considerate listener, self-disciplined, family oriented, staying power, finishes projects he starts, honest, reliable work ethic, curious, well informed on a variety of topics, confident, courteous, responsible, honorable, principled, good posture, patience, can see both sides of issues, ecologically conscientious, knows when to compromise and when to stand his ground, non-smoker (bars and cigars are another story), willing to get his hands dirty, respectful of others in general...

Well groomed, trimmed facial hair is a plus, at least 3 inches taller (buy hey, I'm 5'2"), good posture, nice teeth, sometimes tattoos, physically confident in crowds, warming smile, devilish grin... the majority of men are reasonably attractive, personality send them over the top.

Partnership, responsibility, self-reliant, laughter, shares chores, sensuality, high libido. If he's got these things plus everything I find attractive, I'm a damn lucky woman just with him alone.

80% sexually expressive, 20% sexually deviant

Always a plus is if he is generally handy around the house, enjoys having friends over or visiting friends, reading, woodworking, hiking, at least one active hobby, occasional motorcycle ride, something that gets him out just with the guys; mostly, hobbies he really enjoys doing.

9/25/2009 7:25:28 PM Here is some questions for All Women from us Males.  

alphastaromega
Hephzibah, GA

This will be a very interesting topic can't wait to see where this leads to in the end. And I think women need to make a topic similar to this one and both need to keep the smart a--es out of it. So as not to have to weed as we reap since I think this is a good way to cross reference people.

And I to have seen a few that have made damn near a complete description of how I am and what I seek in a woman. But once again I know damn well if I say names, then that person would just say to them selves ahh its just bull sh-- he is just saying that to get in my pants or something similar.

I wish the owner of this topic would add one more thing to his list though. And it goes something like this: "Now if you found that guy your looking for, are you going to try to change him after you get him. So as to fit other needs and desires you tend to find out after your together since these first things were what you were looking for."

Kinda as an example: I got into a relationship and she found everything she wanted in me at first and then some other benifits as well, but then after a while then she started playing dolls with me per say and she started dressing me in crap she liked and not what I felt comfortable in. Wanted me to cut my long hair for short hair just so as to see what I would look like in short hair. Stuff like that if you know what I mean.

9/25/2009 7:47:23 PM Here is some questions for All Women from us Males.  

jessicka35
Dellroy, OH

1. Confidence, and a good sense of humor.

2. Being physically attracted to him is necessary, it isn't a deal breaker if he isn't the most attractive person in the world though. I am a sucker for eyes! and lips for some reason, I love full kissable lips.

3. I just want him to be my best friend and my confidant. I don't really EXPECT anything from him other than to enjoy his company, and hopefully for him to enjoy my company. Everything else just falls into place.

4. All of the above lol. Honestly it just depends on the mood and the immediate circumstances.

5. What ever hobby makes him happy (as long as it's not something like, picking up hookers or gambling the life savings away lol)

9/26/2009 5:09:08 AM Here is some questions for All Women from us Males.  
flirtacious89
Findlay, OH

Quote from malcorian:

1.) Honesty, personality, ability to laugh at themselves, openness, and im huge on there chest and hands for some reason...????

2.) Looks to me like in the previous threads only matter to an extent... They have to have a good personality to catch my eye in the first place... Having good looks as well is just like an extra that comes with a car...

3.) Love, laughter, peace, sex (honesty part).... Randomness, good times, long walks, all and all he just needs to bring himself nothing more and nothing less...

4.) It depends on where I am... But i mostly am Sexually Conservative...

5.) Art.... In any way shape or form... I love art via it be music or literature or dancing or sculpture.... I love it....

9/26/2009 5:40:47 AM Here is some questions for All Women from us Males.  

malcorian
Jacksboro, TN

Alphastar,

I think that in all relationships, change is neccisary as it goes along, though I agree completely that there is a limit to how much, and if it's constant.

People should be happy with you for you, but also remember some sacrifices have to be made in time to liven up the relationship and keep it spicey.

I too used to have long hair and although I never had to cut it for a women, It's something I would have considered doing if the person I was with ask me to, and this is why:

The person your with, is the one person who's opinion of you should matter. And this applies both to females and males. A relationship can't be based on looks because those change with time, but they are based on what each gives to the other in non material aspects.

If the woman asks you to change something and you know it is something which isn't frivulous but which she truly desires, doing so is sort of a small sacrifice. On this also however. remember that if you are willing to change for her, she must be willing to do the same for you.

If she isn't then ask her why. If you think she would look better with shorter hair or in certain clothing explain to her that if you are willing to wear certain attire and cut your hair to please her, then she must be willing to make sacrifices of her own to please you.

A relationship is a give and take. You nor her can expect to have it one way and not the other. So next time a woman asks you to change something make a bargain out of it. Say Ok babe, I'll cut my hair if you'll do this for me. And haggle over it a bit. Like I said before it's only fair if your going to change something for her that you get something in return.

Remember though that there are times when selfless sacrifice of something is required by both parties. A good relationship always requires this and both parties must be willing to do such to make it work.

In truth a relationship is a lot like a business. Trade and communication makes it's stock prices go up.

9/26/2009 8:57:07 AM Here is some questions for All Women from us Males.  

malcorian
Jacksboro, TN

Bump...

9/26/2009 12:01:55 PM Here is some questions for All Women from us Males.  

celticdelight
Over 2,000 Posts (3,498)
South Jordan, UT

Alpha man, Most women try to change something about the man she is with; but there are a lot of women who already automatically change themselves just a bit to be with their man.

But the OP already said it best: you both change a little bit to make a relationship work.

And just an FYI: I have gone back and changed my dress to the one he liked better, even when I preferred the one I was wearing. Why? He's looking at me and I want him to like what he sees. I would believe many women have done the same.

[Edited 9/26/2009 12:22:34 PM PST]

9/26/2009 12:59:15 PM Here is some questions for All Women from us Males.  

lovethelake17
Over 1,000 Posts (1,441)
Henderson, NV

Confidence but not arrogance.

I used to think he should look like Mark Harmon. Now, I like well-groomed. I've always liked a strong jaw-line, and warm, caring eyes that look at me as if I'm the only one in the room.

Strength, stability, integrity and humor. It helps if he can laugh at himself.

Yes

Whatever makes him happy.

[Edited 9/26/2009 1:00:29 PM PST]

9/26/2009 2:51:47 PM Here is some questions for All Women from us Males.  

doreen1111
Over 1,000 Posts (1,833)
Brenham, TX

Quote from malcorian:

1. What do you find attractive in a male? Sense of manliness, masculinity, gentleman, sense of humor, genuine, honest, loyalty

2. Do looks matter to you? (If so describe physically what you like in a male) ABSOLUTELY, BLABLABLA .. I don't even have the read the posters before me that are saying NO, IT"S HIS HEART!! That's a bunch of BS .. those things are important, but if there's no chemistry, you end up with a brother!!! YES THEY MATTER!!! Peronally: tall, med to large build, nice butt, chest, thighs, arms, attractive face, a well put together man and has a presence when he walks into a room, YOU KNOW HE IS THERE!! (DAMN, I think it's been too long)

3. What do you expect the male to bring into the relationship (Be honest with us and yourself please). I expect him to be the things I said above as well as: my lover, my best friend, my business partner and the one who wants to grow old with me on my front porch!

4. Would you consider yourself Sexually Expressive? Sexually Deviant, Or Sexually Conservative? Expressive, a little deviant

5. What hobby would you prefer the male have? (IE. Games {as in Video / PC games}, Mechanic work, Hunting, Barhoping.. whatever)[/quote NOT VIDEO GAMES .. I have 3 sons and I can't stand living in the war zone... hunting, fishing, golf .. normal stuff is fine!!!

9/26/2009 3:14:19 PM Here is some questions for All Women from us Males.  

iamtam
Pemberville, OH

His eyes, and his smile. And a relaxed jawline, even if he doesn't smile much. But always his eyes.

Well, looks matter to me because I think a person's attitude toward life comes through in his mannerisms, like the way he walks and talks. I find a relaxed air of self-confidence to be most attractive.

For me, I just want him to bring a sense of humor, and honesty. Don't make me guess what's on your mind, and don't be afraid to ask what's on my mind. And he should bring compatable relationship expectations, too. Honest ones, I mean, so we can at least know we want basically the same thing. There's always room for compromise, but I think a couple's basic goal has to be the same. But if you're not honest about what you really want, that's not fair to either one.

Hmm ... well, maybe a perfect balance of all of the above.

I really don't have a preference, but it would be nice to find a common hobby so we could enjoy it together sometimes. Still, as long as it didn't consume his whole life, I could give him the space to do something he enjoys without me. That would be mutual, of course.

Good questions. These really made me think about what I really do want, and that's a good thing.

9/26/2009 3:28:31 PM Here is some questions for All Women from us Males.  

iamenchanted
Hampton, VA

O.K. I'll bite.

1. A man who takes care of himself, has pride in his dress, how he carries himself and conducts himself in public.

2. I have found men that I would normally not consider good looking get better looking in my eyes when they have a great personality. The man I had a huge crush on was 5-8, a little belly, and was bald, but everytime we were together, he got my motor running. I have found men that are really good looking sometimes think too much of themselves regardless the age.

3. I expect him to come to the table with the same as I can. Being older I am more establshed. If you are in your 40s to over 50 and don't have anything to show for your life, there is a problem here. This isn't shallow, this is being a realist.

4. I consider myself sexually expressive and believe it or not a lot of men in my age bracket for the most part are focusing on other things.

5. hobby? hmm I never considered barhopping a sport however I wouldn't be too happy about that. I was married to a man who was into hunting and fishing and that was what he liked to do. I had my own hobbies and didn't object until I found out what he was hunting and fishing for were other women.

9/26/2009 7:01:56 PM Here is some questions for All Women from us Males.  

flygirl510
Knoxville, TN

1. What do you find attractive in a male? Eyes, butt and personality

2. Do looks matter to you? (If so describe physically what you like in a male) Well for the most part that is what makes you look that direction in the first place. People have a varying degree of what looks are though. It's not the Ken Doll type that always catches my eye.

3. What do you expect the male to bring into the relationship (Be honest with us and yourself please). I want someone who likes to enjoy life, doesn't mind sharing in the chores, likes a little romance and knows how to make me feel good.

4. Would you consider yourself Sexually Expressive? Sexually Deviant, Or Sexually Conservative? I would say Expressive, I'm not too shy to say I like sex. Conservative in the fact that I don't just sleep around and keep it all for my man.

A man with a lot of interests I guess. Video games, sports, dancing (with me), movies, just having fun together whatever we do.

9/26/2009 7:16:33 PM Here is some questions for All Women from us Males.  

tryagaindj68
Over 1,000 Posts (1,907)
Evansville, IN

Q. What do you find attractive in a male?
A. A wicked grin, a loving heart, a sense of adventure, and a great sense of humor.

Q. Do looks matter to you? (If so describe physically what you like in a male)
A. I'm more likely to notice him if he has long hair, sparkly eyes, and a wicked grin.

Q. What do you expect the male to bring into the relationship (Be honest with us and yourself please).
A. A healthy perspective on life and love, hope for the future, and .

Q. Would you consider yourself Sexually Expressive? Sexually Deviant, Or Sexually Conservative?
A. In a loving relationship, I really like it, and I like it as often as I can get it. I would consider myself Sexually Deprived.

Q. What hobby would you prefer the male have? (IE. Games {as in Video / PC games}, Mechanic work, Hunting, Barhoping.. whatever)
A. I would prefer that he genuinely enjoys doing things with and for kids, and there's something incredibly attractive about a guy who can fix things, so put me down for a Mechanic. (He knows who he is.)

9/26/2009 7:27:21 PM Here is some questions for All Women from us Males.  

rinnz
Over 2,000 Posts (2,348)
Brattleboro, VT

1. Honesty, their eyes, compassion

2. Yes, but my taste varies. I'm right now attracted to a man who is very built and looks damned good, but the last one I was involved with was a little heavier, with little muscle tone. Depends a lot on the face I think.

3. Not a lot of baggage, stability, honesty, great sex, and probably many many more things that I can't think of right this second.

4. All? I'm mostly conservative with a little kink.....

5. Prefferably something that doesn't take all his time away from me... My ex played video games all the time, so I'm not a huge fan...

9/26/2009 7:28:53 PM Here is some questions for All Women from us Males.  
ks2010
Newark, DE

1. Honesty #1 on the list, sense of humor, voice, looks, muscles do help!

2. Looks matter for chemistry for me, but if the first 3 are there looks can be compromised

3. Security in all aspects of life ~ no job no problem handle the house and kids

4. Sexually Expressive most of the times can be deviant!

5. Any as long as it doesn't involve an affair
mine are basketball, gaming, fishing, computer, football, exercising, volleyball, and walking

9/26/2009 8:45:03 PM Here is some questions for All Women from us Males.  

wildbluemist
Battle Mountain, NV

STOP! trying to impress women or ask what they want all the time!
Be a true real man and always improve yourself and stop caring what women think!

Don't you have a life LIVE IT!

Only in america do men get into this nonsense!

Your mission in life is to find the women who is so amazing that you know she is the one.Then the kids come along and you still think the same way about her,she becomes a fine wine and tastes much better everyday.

9/27/2009 8:16:54 AM Here is some questions for All Women from us Males.  
naychrfan
Winston Salem, NC

First let me say, an average-looking man with good manners, a good outlook and the right personality can trump the best looking man any day of the week as far as I’m concerned.

Having said that...

Outwardly - expressive eyes, strong but gentle hands, dark hair, broad shoulders, symmetry (esp. in the face), height at least 6 feet, a fitter than fat physique, and an average to small, tight butt.

Inwardly - honesty, forthrightness, good judgment, common sense, empathy for the underdog, clever wit, intelligence, courage to follow your dream and the ability to laugh at yourself.

Anyone who says they don’t is lying, it may be to save someone’s feelings, but they are still lying. As you get older (and wiser, hopefully), though, you begin to see just as much advantage to a good personality.

Security, clarity and counterbalance. Men are much stronger and quite a bit braver than your average woman. There is nothing more alluring, in my opinion, than a man who makes me feel safe. Also, you guys can stay calm and move forward in the face of things that send us into an emotional tail-spin. I think because men and women are so different, each can counterbalance the differences in the other and combine to make a good team. This is especially true if their personalities match, they share core values and reason things out in a similar manner.

Sexually conservative, but open to becoming more expressive with a partner I trust.

Hiking, calm water kayaking or canoeing, zoos, science/nature museums, historical sites, board games, party or group games, roller coasters, trying new things, and anything creative (music, art, building things, writing, photography, inventing, etc.).

9/27/2009 8:36:52 AM Here is some questions for All Women from us Males.  

notalwaysabrat
Hartselle, AL

1. What do you find attractive in a male? Personality first and foremost.

2. Do looks matter to you? (If so describe physically what you like in a male)I would be lying if I said no but its not really the looks so much as the cleanliness. I have met some guys that if they had just cleaned up a bit they would have been soooo attractive. I am not talking suits and ties men I mean neat whatever is comfortable. Not the dirty jeans from 2 weeks ago or a shirt that has so many stains on it you could mistake them for a horrible design. I don't iron but hang the clothes up straight out of the dryer so they don't look so bad. So don't wear that shirt from the laundry basket of clothes you didn't fold last week. I am more attracted to larger guys...I would say medium to large and even some extra large guys.

3. What do you expect the male to bring into the relationship (Be honest with us and yourself please). Mostly companionship. Someone to share everything with. He doesn't have to be rich but at least be able to support himself. I can not and will not support another man except in sickness.

4. Would you consider yourself Sexually Expressive? Sexually Deviant, Or Sexually Conservative? Actually no one is going to believe this looking at me...I would say I am definitely sexually expressive but I do have respect for other people so some PDA is good but don't get carried away until we are alone and the timing is right.

5. What hobby would you prefer the male have? (IE. Games {as in Video / PC games}, Mechanic work, Hunting, Barhoping.. whatever) As long as he is not barhopping or gambling to the extent of poverty at home then I pretty much don't care what he wants to do. I will give him his space but sometimes I want him to share with me about his hobby. I expect the same respect toward my hobbies. Also there should be things we do together besides the individual hobbies.

That is about as honest as it gets!

9/27/2009 8:58:16 AM Here is some questions for All Women from us Males.  

amber1011
Charleston, SC

Quote from malcorian:

I like a man who is witty, conscientious, responsible, respectful, and can make me laugh.

Of course looks matter to me, but I'm generally not attracted to the GQ model. I prefer an average, everyday guy. Normal height, average to stocky build, well-groomed, with warm eyes and a nice ass. Whether he be a jeans and tee guy, or a suit and tie guy...present yourself well and you'll have my attention.

I expect him to bring 100%, same as I. Be yourself and we'll see if it works or not. I'm emotionally and financially stable, and I expect the same from the man. I'm not trying to pay two sets of bills. Let's face it, if you have no goals and no accomplishments, it says a lot about your character. A man who can talk about how he feels is a plus, too. I don't mean cry at the movies emotional, but if you're bothered by something, talk about it.

I will say I'm fun in the bedroom...and the living room, kitchen, etc...

5. What hobby would you prefer the male have?
Whatever he likes to do. I have a lot of "guy hobbies" so this usually isn't an issue for me. Try to include me every now and then, but have guy time as well. A balance is important.

9/27/2009 9:08:38 AM Here is some questions for All Women from us Males.  
lolsmile
Over 1,000 Posts (1,148)
Everett, WA

Quote from malcorian:

MASCULINITY as that is becoming obsolete.
Yes, just not attracted to bald men, and won't settle for someone who doesn't take care of themselves.
The basics of companionship. Honesty, reliability, communication skills at least sufficient to hold up his end of a conversation.
OFF LIMITS to anyone I am not in a monogamous relationship with, but after that...sshhhhh LOL
Of those listed, mechanic work. PLEASE no couch potatoes!!!! Would rather he play sports than just watch them. And no, bar hopping is NOT an acceptable hobby. Step foot in a strip club, and never again in my home.

[Edited 9/27/2009 9:09:16 AM PST]

9/27/2009 10:27:02 AM Here is some questions for All Women from us Males.  

siouxsiqblue
Englewood, CO

a sarcastic sense of humor, intelligence, confidence and responsibility.

Yes, I have to be attracted to him. I want to be with someone that I can't get enough of. Ink doesn't hurt either

I like men who are men. I would hope that they would bring full partnership to the relationship and be supportive and loyal. Nothing hotter than a guy who will defend your honor. Maybe I'm a little old fashioned?

Certainly not conservative, a mix of expressive and deviant.

His hobbies are his hobbies, just like mine are mine. What he wants to do in his "spare" time is his business as long as it's not illegal. I would never tell the person that I'm with what they can and can't do...wouldn't go over too well if they tried that with me.