Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

usasexguide forum

Your conversation should be interesting in order for you to get their focus. dating in tampa fl I personally liked this notion a lot as the questions can be employed to judge the other party s characters and then you can pick no matter whether to proceed or not from there. Conclusion, what comes straightforward goes quick. free dating dominican republic If you want to jump straight into cut the dock lines and sail away, that will scare off most.

listcrawler ads

They re now physically distant once more, with Megan back in Seattle and Ahmed in Saudi Arabia for work, but are counting down the days until Ahmed s visa is approved and he can join her. best free dating sites vancouver Do you want to find out what their morals and religious views are, or would you rather ask about their perform life balance? Either way, their answers can be big in telling you who they are. You cannot expect them to be completely committed to you, particularly in the initial stages. finding hookups without craigslist On line dating chat service is a virtual dating system permitting persons to meet on the web and create a social, terrific friendships and to supply individual data.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/22/2007 7:19:01 AM How do you make friends if your a thread killer?  

holdinpanama
Panama City, FL

hey even monkeys got to have a little fun too heather you might want to take lessons

12/22/2007 7:50:28 AM How do you make friends if your a thread killer?  

qirki
San Francisco, CA

Holdin, your post on "is there something wrong with me?" earned you a new prefix to ROFLMAO. it is FOMC ROFLMAO: Falling Out My Chair! Please give me warning before u let loose with another one. Stomach still hurts from last one.

It's a new day and I've come here to say, this thread is still dead and it's on my head. For all you wanna be, I've come to set you free! You are suffering under delusion, you'r in a state of confusion. This thread belongs to me, so just move on and let it be. And if you don't have it in your soul, to be more droll, you'r left out in the cold! If you can't stand the heat, just take a seat, don't make me repeat: this thread is dead and it's on my head!
I'm a poet and I know it!

12/22/2007 7:54:04 AM How do you make friends if your a thread killer?  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

Wonderturtle must be coming out of his shell

12/22/2007 8:16:57 AM How do you make friends if your a thread killer?  

sylviasmatch
Winter Springs, FL

thanks v2 - i guess you were right after all.

hey turtle, those monkeys have been in this thread already, no repeat performances.....

maybe you should go back and read ALL THE PREVIOUS posts!! hee hee

12/22/2007 8:43:10 AM How do you make friends if your a thread killer?  

v2_1
McHenry, IL

Sylvia, I'm always right. Just ask any man who's dated me! LOL!

12/22/2007 9:24:25 AM How do you make friends if your a thread killer?  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

so.....ya liked my poem did ya

12/22/2007 10:17:20 AM How do you make friends if your a thread killer?  

dutchboy4u
Huntington Beach, CA

URGENT SCAM ALERT>>>SCAM ALERT>>>SCAM ALERT

[Edited 12/22/2007 10:20:41 AM]

12/22/2007 11:02:04 AM How do you make friends if your a thread killer?  

v2_1
McHenry, IL

Don't quit your day job Wiley.

12/22/2007 12:11:32 PM How do you make friends if your a thread killer?  

qirki
San Francisco, CA

Dutchboy, Congratulations on your public service announcement! I am submitting your name to the National Advertising Council for the very valuable service you have performed. However, this still won't get you this thread.

V2, V2, V2! You were named after a WWII German rocket, probably because you're hot and a real blast, BUT if you're after my thread, you are gonna get shot down.

Now listen everybody both far and near, I don't want you to have any doubt or fear, so I'm gonna make it all real clear! This thread was made for my escapade. When I pull the plug there won't be any doubt, so let's all join in the shout, this thread is dead and it's on my head!

Some may try without ryhme or reason, maybe it's because of the season. The wisemen new when they saw the star, that they would have to travel very far. They brought their gifts to the Babe in the hood, born in a manger made of wood. I tell you this story so you can be jolly, cause if you're after my thread you're walking in folly. This thread is dead and it's on my head!

I'm a poet and I know it!

12/22/2007 12:17:35 PM How do you make friends if your a thread killer?  

v2_1
McHenry, IL

Wrong again pickle boy!

My name was a bad choice when I left here and came back. "Version 2.1"
But thanks for the compliment!

12/22/2007 2:05:07 PM How do you make friends if your a thread killer?  

newatthis46
Omaha, NE

I started it. I'm killing it.

12/22/2007 2:08:55 PM How do you make friends if your a thread killer?  

arreis
Cottonwood, AZ

......you must make friends.....

12/22/2007 2:11:05 PM How do you make friends if your a thread killer?  

v2_1
McHenry, IL

Newatthis, ya newbie, what makes you think we'd treat you better than we treat each other? Pffft! Silly man.

12/22/2007 2:26:07 PM How do you make friends if your a thread killer?  

dutchboy4u
Huntington Beach, CA

New, go kill another thread! This one will never die!

12/22/2007 2:27:24 PM How do you make friends if your a thread killer?  

heatherhoney
Middlesboro, KY

Page: 1, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 47