Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal sign up

Steer clear of polarizing topics like politics and religion, at least on the very first couple of dates. jewish singles of the valley These queries are worded in a way that sound playful and exciting but the way he answers them will give you a lot of information. His roommate was sitting on the couch in a beat up poncho, drinking coffee. quito ecuador dating Discover much more about how to attract higher excellent men here.

mega personal app

Artoon is oversaturated with skadate dating apps for android applying ionic and supported by dominant players like tinder clone mobile dating app! davenport craigslist personals I am fortunate that the greatest connection I ve ever had is to the man I am married to. I would like to be emailed about delivers, events and updates from The Independent. im a barbie girl military Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 23,613 instances.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/24/2007 2:19:11 AM How do you make friends if your a thread killer?  

heatherhoney
Middlesboro, KY

Hey EMT...Merry Christmas!!

12/24/2007 2:19:59 AM How do you make friends if your a thread killer?  

emt854
Appleton, WI

Merry Christmas to you too Heather..thank you

12/24/2007 2:21:58 AM How do you make friends if your a thread killer?  

dave_marah
Shickshinny, PA

Ohhhhhh I guess yo didnt hear lol. Well, after talking to her for the last while..some things didn;t quite add up. Plus she would always say she would be either online or call during the evenings and disappeared every night. Well, turns out tshe wasn't who she said she was. She gave me her actual name and actual Bday and even her real moms name and her real last name...so, upon these little incidents I decided to start doing a little bit of digging. Here it turns out I found out who she really was..and that in reality she is married and has 9 kids ages 3 up to 25. Sooooooooo, that was that lol.

12/24/2007 2:24:51 AM How do you make friends if your a thread killer?  

emt854
Appleton, WI

12/24/2007 2:25:30 AM How do you make friends if your a thread killer?  

emt854
Appleton, WI

Was that her real picture? 9 Kids..holy shit

12/24/2007 2:28:04 AM How do you make friends if your a thread killer?  

goldarnit
Saint Paul, MN

wow dave..thats quite the pkg deal huh..damn....
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE....IM STILL HERE.......

[Edited 12/24/2007 2:29:00 AM]

12/24/2007 2:28:50 AM How do you make friends if your a thread killer?  

dave_marah
Shickshinny, PA

Yeah, and it is a shame actually. I talked to her and she admitted aeverything..but she was actually a very interesting person..we had very good conversations..about everything. It was like we would talk, and zip right into the next subject, never missing a beat, never lacking for conversation or words...which is basically what got me interested in the first place. The pics were actually her daughters friend, although she showed me a real pic of her and quite honestly she is not a bad looking woman to begin with. But too much was done and with the hubby, no matter how much she says she wants to leave him, that is no way to start any type of relationship. So back to square 1

12/24/2007 2:29:14 AM How do you make friends if your a thread killer?  

heatherhoney
Middlesboro, KY

oh my... thats a scam of the worst kind!!!

12/24/2007 2:33:22 AM How do you make friends if your a thread killer?  

emt854
Appleton, WI

Im so sorry Dave..did you meet her on here?

12/24/2007 2:34:58 AM How do you make friends if your a thread killer?  

dave_marah
Shickshinny, PA

Well I always pick the winners it seems lol..or they pick me But on the bright side, at least she did come clean and didn't leave me hanging and wondering. I asked her what she was gonna do when I saw her..which she was planning on coming up here the second week of January..and she said she would have explained and hoped for the best...which that plan wwas destined to fail from the get go. She is trying to jump from him to someone else I believe and have that security that she will have somewhere and somene to go to..but her..not being who she said she was and bringin 5 or 6 kids(3 are out of the house)...that's a lot for anyone to swallow unexpectedly. I love kids and would never let that deter me from any relationship...but not knowing about em..that's quite a surprise..nnot to mention they all wouldn't fit here anyway lol.

[Edited 12/24/2007 2:36:10 AM]

12/24/2007 2:35:41 AM How do you make friends if your a thread killer?  

dave_marah
Shickshinny, PA

Yes it was Jazzygirl...

12/24/2007 2:37:44 AM How do you make friends if your a thread killer?  

emt854
Appleton, WI

12/24/2007 2:39:07 AM How do you make friends if your a thread killer?  

dave_marah
Shickshinny, PA

Yep...which is why her profile is no longer here. When I confronted her she deleted it.

12/24/2007 2:40:02 AM How do you make friends if your a thread killer?  

goldarnit
Saint Paul, MN

WELL YA KNOW WHAT DAVE??you met someone totally new...that has a real hardlife...hearing that...guess im ok with being single....I HATE DRAMA..W/9 KIDS....
and ya know what dave??by you calling her...maybe it will give her enuff confidence to get out of where shes at..to know that shes more than just a baby making machine....good luck on the next one....

[Edited 12/24/2007 2:44:21 AM]

12/24/2007 2:45:11 AM How do you make friends if your a thread killer?  

dave_marah
Shickshinny, PA

LOL yes there are worse things than being single sometimes. But like I said..with her, I think she lied more out of desperation than being a bad person. I can't say that for sure, but that would be my guess. I think if she was a pro at this she would have done a little better covering up her tracks too. Not givng real information to go along with the fake. And I honestly believe she intended on going through with this hoping I would accept her...so I kinda feel bad in a way, which maybe I am just being a softee, I just think she made the wrong decision about how to go about all this and nothing more. So, call me gullible maybe, but I believe there is hope for her if she gets on the right track and does things the right way.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48