Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals

Most of us dream of meeting a stranger on the online, falling in adore, and riding off into the sunset with our forever . women seeking men in wilmington north carolina Following two months of on line messaging, Cody and Lilah met at a restaurant halfway in between the two cities for their 1st date. I ended up fleeing as she cooked a meal, and tore off in my auto. sniffies san diego I somehow occurred to come down at the exact same time and, seeing my sister arguing, I began arguing with TK, too.

liatcrawlers

(As told by the couple s daughter Tanya and granddaughter Emily) Svetlana and Lev have no photos from their wedding in 1961. chat latino los angeles ca As a company owner, partnership strategist, dating coach, and officer in the military, Jason enjoys sharing his exceptional information base with the rest of the world. You can locate out thousands of profiles waiting for possessing potential dates with you. brilic dating app

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/16/2007 8:40:18 PM single gurl looken 4 love  

independent88
Fort Worth, TX

hey whats up, my name is melissa. im new to this whole online dating thing and currently im jus looken 4 a decent guy. sumone who can make me laugh, who shows he cares, and sum1 whose goin sum where n life. im through with all those bad boy images, i need a good guy

12/17/2007 2:52:59 AM single gurl looken 4 love  

malicai
Edmonton, AB

Well you seem like a nice girl, but darling, learn to use a spell checker.

12/17/2007 2:54:29 AM single gurl looken 4 love  

ilikecops
Elk Grove, CA

LMAO at spelll check>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

12/17/2007 3:13:18 AM single gurl looken 4 love  

tailpipes
Winfield, KS

keep your head up there is alot of guy's out there, and you two should learn to grow up!!!! maybe that's just her way of relating her message or her version of a new lingo.it's real sad that all you have to do is put other's down to the level your already at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12/17/2007 3:32:21 AM single gurl looken 4 love  

malicai
Edmonton, AB

it's called lighting the mood, and making people feel relaxed and not so constrained.

Why don't you take a chill pill and be easygoing

wait... down to my level? Thats a very big drop

No one down here at my level. I'm all alone. Maybe I just wanted company

[Edited 12/17/2007 3:34:02 AM]