Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

app hookup

If you happen to be nevertheless working on asking her out, take a look at ourfunny inquiries to ask a girl. gay hookups detroit And it is really hard to un wire 18 years of getting shown how to speak and listen to other individuals in loved ones circumstances. Once a first impression is produced, all you have left are your conversational capabilities. adultlook richmond But digging into that data initial requires recognizing which matches turned into true relationships.

hookup sites near me

Just keep in mind these 3 actions, and you ll have a fantastic time. grand junction hook up The matches on this platform are not primarily based on photos rather a series of inquiries. Initially it was enjoyable, in particular on the initial day. doublelist not loading Now I get to spend my years traveling the world with my best buddy, loving on our mini farm of animals and normally having somebody to assist me pick what show to binge watch next.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/17/2007 4:26:25 PM Love On The Internet  

greeneyedmilf
Chula Vista, CA

Love On The Internet

Though I wasn't looking for anyone new,
One day I got e- mail and in it was you.
Charming, sensitive and so debonair,
I strongly resisted it go anywhere.

But letters and stories captured my heart,
Filled me with passion almost from the start.
Love on the Internet, how could it be?
These things just don't happen to people like me.

But doves and butterflies flew into our lives,
Carrying messages we could not deny.
Each person has meaning and love to express,
And we could deny our hearts nothing less.

It's a beautiful love that has grown between us,
Something beyond any words we discuss.
Much deeper than LOL, cyber kisses and such,
Far down to our souls, beyond human touch.

My love's not confined by what it can see,
I feel you, I taste you, I experience your dream.
Close my eyes, and I envision what in my heart I can hear,
"Love knows no boundaries, no distance, no fear."

It's the soul that captures God's love in a way
That eternally melts hearts together to stay.
Fused and sealed forever as one,
Love has its way and new life is begun

12/17/2007 4:28:21 PM Love On The Internet  

ellezia
Crescent City, CA

Very Nice.

12/17/2007 4:30:32 PM Love On The Internet  

lonesomeloser
Louisville, KY

YAWN! love on the internet....whatever....

12/17/2007 5:23:14 PM Love On The Internet  

cooltammy45
Eugene, OR

Only those who understand will get the meaning and all the rest will yawn and say what ever. Because they don't understand the depth of a womans heart, and find it too hard to even try to see what the heart holds. I always have said a womans heart is a deep as the ocean and somethings we never share with no one not even our closest lover. This is why a womans heart can say and feel what you wrote and most men can not understand it. We woman defy all laws of nature when it comes to men trying to understand what we can not make them understand.

12/17/2007 5:46:36 PM Love On The Internet  

garnetlady
Cincinnati, OH

well said cool tammy!

greeneyed I thought the poem was beautiful. Thank you for sharing!

12/17/2007 10:17:36 PM Love On The Internet  

uptoc
Castle Rock, CO

Why is it the first thing a woman thinks (when they don't get their way or things go wrong) is that Men just don't understand..what I don't understand is what makes people think they're sooooo deep!!

12/17/2007 10:25:34 PM Love On The Internet  

jaydon
Carterville, IL

Kodos to you greeneyes!!! Awsume!

12/17/2007 10:46:31 PM Love On The Internet  

libra75
Lowell, AR

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12/17/2007 10:56:44 PM Love On The Internet  

musicman_zzz
Decatur, AL

My being the writer that I am, Thought it was very good writting. Sometimes, it's so very hard to put feelings down on paper, and we all who have that talent, should show it, sew it, and throw it, and don't worry about who likes or dislikes it. Put it out there, show who you are; That shows character, creativity, and Intelligence; and only someone who has the ability to understand feelings and emotions, can honestly and truthfully, appreciate those words which are written from the HEART ! ! !

Very beautiful poem . I'll give you 2 KUDOS !!!

12/18/2007 6:27:20 AM Love On The Internet  

hotpockets
Maple Shade, NJ

Very nice...many of these words have been put into song or a tune along the way...and we all have sung along with it, yes... it very hard for the meaning of one's heart to come out into words from the soul. Just my 2 Cents...

12/18/2007 6:29:27 AM Love On The Internet  

lonesomeloser
Louisville, KY

Still yawning.........

12/18/2007 7:12:32 AM Love On The Internet  

shadow107
Gilmanton, NH

12/18/2007 7:23:39 AM Love On The Internet  

wonderturtle
Overland Park, KS

If you cannot appreciate the words, feelings from a woman's heart..you are destined to be alone for a very long time.
and if you do not believe in love, or ,love on the internet..what are you doing on an INTERNET DATING SITE?

I thought it was very meaningful, and no I'm not telling her what she wants to hear so I can get into her pants..I've found my Internet love..and she is not it..I am just open enough to accept new ideas and new thought streams..I occasional dabble in creative writing myself..but she said it much better here that I could.
Well said, greeneyed

12/18/2007 7:27:22 AM Love On The Internet  

stellablu
Saint Louis, MO

green...I hear ya, good job expressing yourself.

I am very written word, always have a notebook going, look to see if the sentence is right.

For those of you to choose to put it down, does that really make you feel better? Is it being jealous, or you don't like poems? Why go out of your way to put down someone's thoughts? Are you not being listened to? Inquiring minds want to know.

12/18/2007 7:31:59 AM Love On The Internet  

cherokeerose07
Pottsboro, TX

Havent been here long enough to know, it would be nice maybe, but like things better in person...

Page: 1, 2