Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personsls

He s from Chicago and like her, he s into art and conventional music. single men in peoria il Soon Camille was back from London, and we settled into a booth at the scene y American Bar supping dirty martinis and discussing dates. We began talking every single day for nearly two months. free fubar skins Particularly right now when the planet is a quite isolated spot, I ve been living for all of the video chats and other opportunities to connect with other human beings.

best free hookup apps uk 2018

The registration is cost free, all the search tools are offered to absolutely free users. sarasota singles 80% of matches had been single foreign girls. Possibly it is the prospective danger of the internet that holds individuals back , but lots of folks are reluctant to date online. ashley madison louisville ky But soon after that, as soon as New York had outside seating out there, I had a couple of first dates — none of which definitely went anywhere.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/6/2009 9:04:58 PM Seeing your first love after many many years  
funnyface1217
Colfax, IL
62, joined Jun. 2009

If you had the chance to see your first love, would you? Marrying your first love doesn't count. I meet my first love when I was 19 years old. But things did not work out the way I wanted them to. Now 37 years later I found out that he is only 2 hours away. Should I try to see him or forget about it? There was many things that happened that neither one of us knew about at the time. Should I tell him how I always felt about what happened?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/6/2009 9:19:11 PM Seeing your first love after many many years  

vintage57
Over 1,000 Posts (1,547)
Galesburg, IL
58, joined Nov. 2007

If you don't,you're always going to wish you did !

10/6/2009 9:21:17 PM Seeing your first love after many many years  

rss0412
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,537)
McHenry, IL
54, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

personally, don't want to see mine. she was mormon. i will NEVER do that again. won't get into detail, but she really screwed me over.

10/6/2009 9:33:10 PM Seeing your first love after many many years  
momnycz
Over 2,000 Posts (2,077)
Metamora, IL
60, joined Aug. 2009

I would love to see mine , I did see his sister tonight when I was shopping.

10/6/2009 9:42:10 PM Seeing your first love after many many years  

vera_is_back
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,257)
Fairfield, IL
67, joined Feb. 2009

I saw my first love at my brother's funeral a few months ago and he would not even speak to me. So no I don't want to see mine again. If I hadn't have seen him I probably would wonder what he was like now. If you really have feelings for him go for it.

10/7/2009 6:47:45 AM Seeing your first love after many many years  
musiclover2009
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,207)
Pekin, IL
59, joined Jun. 2009

I did meet mine. We were 12 and 13 at the time when we met. I had a crush on him all this time. We met almost 4 weeks ago, now we're living together. We are both in love with each other. It's wonderful. I would definately advise you to do it. you never know what could happen.

10/7/2009 6:59:11 AM Seeing your first love after many many years  

edgegood
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,817)
Canton, IL
60, joined Aug. 2008

Way to long ago to remember which one it was. lol

10/7/2009 8:41:53 AM Seeing your first love after many many years  
chillytoes
Over 1,000 Posts (1,532)
Braidwood, IL
54, joined May. 2008

I married my first love and 17 years later divorced him. While the girls were younger we, ofcourse, were in contact but after they grew up didn't speak until last March. It was very surreal. He and his wife came over to my daughters house that I was visiting to say hello. After 10 years, there was no anger or hurt when meeting with him. I wouldn't have recognised him if he came to my front door. He got OLD.

Then last week when I went back to AZ to visit the girls, he stopped to visit without his wife and spent the day with us. We looked at pictures of the girls when they were little. God, we even looked at the wedding pictures. It was like.....I don't know what it was like. I guess it was like reliving a past life. I don't know this man anymore. I don't think I would even look twice at him now if I hadn't known him in the past. I think it might be called 'closure'.

I think, if given the opportunity, you should see your past love. I think it might put a whole lot of questions to rest.........JMO

10/7/2009 1:45:41 PM Seeing your first love after many many years  

horsenoname
Georgetown, IL
59, joined Aug. 2007

Quote from musiclover2009:
I did meet mine. We were 12 and 13 at the time when we met. I had a crush on him all this time. We met almost 4 weeks ago, now we're living together. We are both in love with each other. It's wonderful. I would definately advise you to do it. you never know what could happen.

That's very cool. But "in love" after only 4 weeks?

The first girl I kissed (well, the first one with boobs, lol) lives only a few blocks from me. We were 13 & 14 at the time. We run into each other occasionally. I wrote a poem about her that won a prize in a national contest.

10/7/2009 4:12:44 PM Seeing your first love after many many years  
karrpilot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,864)
Oswego, IL
52, joined Jul. 2009

I would like to see how fat my first has gotten over the years. And how bad the smoking had taken its toll on her. Just a couple more reasons why i dumped her in the first place.

10/7/2009 4:25:32 PM Seeing your first love after many many years  

vera_is_back
Fairfield, IL
67, joined Feb. 2009

what I didn't say in my first post was that after 2 years of dating we also got married and stayed married for 17 years. Not a happy one but "for the kids' we stayed together. So what you think is love isn't always because love lasts lust doesn't.

10/7/2009 4:51:36 PM Seeing your first love after many many years  
raven_is_back
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (37,132)
Fairview Heights, IL
55, joined Jul. 2009

My first 'love' called me up a few years back.

I wanted to reminisce. She wanted sex!

10/7/2009 4:52:10 PM Seeing your first love after many many years  

edgegood
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,817)
Canton, IL
60, joined Aug. 2008

ccbs

10/7/2009 4:55:14 PM Seeing your first love after many many years  
raven_is_back
Fairview Heights, IL
55, joined Jul. 2009

It's true. I swear!

10/7/2009 9:10:12 PM Seeing your first love after many many years  

vicky1207
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,628)
Cisne, IL
54, joined Dec. 2008

When I was 17 I got engaged to be married to a guy that I thought was the most wonderful man alive but we broke up over a stupid argument and went our separate ways marrying other people. I always thought my life would have turned out so much better if we had not been so foolish so we reunited last summer. Twenty nine years from the last time we had seen each other and after months of talking and dating we moved in together. I was so excited and thought my world was complete. It was the biggest let down of my life to slowly discover that we had grown up and apart. He wasn't my saviour and I am not so sure he ever was. After all I was a 16 year old girl when we met who was going thru the death of her oldest brother and some tragic medical problems of my own. He was a wonderful help at the time and when I met him again I was going thru my radiation for breat cancer so I needed a shoulder to lean on but I don't think we were ever meant to be together. Yes I am glad we met again. I would have always wondered but that doesn't mean it was "LOVE" just great friends for life. and that is very important too.

I say meet him but don't expect too much. JMO

10/8/2009 5:58:15 PM Seeing your first love after many many years  
raven_is_back
Fairview Heights, IL
55, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from html:
ccbs means ? I am chat room language challenged.

It means: *cough, cough, bull s**t!*

10/9/2009 7:38:25 AM Seeing your first love after many many years  
krisannthemum
Beardstown, IL
57, joined Jun. 2009

I now work in a little town 10 miles from where I grew up. Got married at 18 & moved 10 times in fifteen years. Husband passed away from heart attack at age of 32. Ended up moving "back home" after another 2 years. Met a few nice people but never got remarried. One of the nice guys I met when I first moved back was 15 years younger than I. We became really good friends, but he was looking for marriage and children. I had already done that, so we parted ways & he found a gal, got married, moved away and had two kids. A couple of weeks ago, he came in to put in an application where I work. We both were taken aback to be facing one another after all this time. He's in the process of a divorce and subsequently has moved "back home." We've been out a few times and could be thick as thieves. Don't know where we will end up, but is good to feel 15 years younger again.

10/9/2009 7:09:37 PM Seeing your first love after many many years  
chicagomom
Harwood Heights, IL
43, joined May. 2009

I would give anything to see my first love again.The only man that could make my heart beat faster just standing next to me! To feel that way again would be absolutely amazing. You will never forgive yourself if you don't at least try!

10/14/2009 3:14:40 PM Seeing your first love after many many years  
anewwalk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,141)
Marshall, IL
72, joined Sep. 2009

All through the years and having my kids, I always wondered if my life would have been bettter than it turned out. Well, my first love works in the same field I do, has four kids and a wife who haes me. I never even knew her name. She said over the years all our friends keep bringing me up.

I wonder what I even saw in him. He is shallow and if you mention reading a good book, he thinks u are nuts. He was a foot ball player and now is 150 piunds overwight.

Yes, I think you should at least figure out a way to see your first love, as someone said, then you can close that door for good.

10/14/2009 3:27:41 PM Seeing your first love after many many years  

vera_is_back
Fairfield, IL
67, joined Feb. 2009

It really does close the door when you see them and you wonder what you ever saw in them it ends the "what should I have done different" feelings we have buried down deep. I was surprized I was wondering them but the instant I came face to face with him it jumped into my thoughts.

10/14/2009 11:09:54 PM Seeing your first love after many many years  

rss0412
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,537)
McHenry, IL
54, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

an addition to my earlier post: saw her in a friends list on facebook last night. haven't seen her in over 20 years. oh the message i'd like to send to her. .

10/14/2009 11:40:56 PM Seeing your first love after many many years  

vera_is_back
Fairfield, IL
67, joined Feb. 2009

[Edited 10/14/2009 11:55:14 PM ]

10/15/2009 12:56:37 AM Seeing your first love after many many years  

nighthowl50
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,000)
Keithsburg, IL
65, joined Nov. 2008

you two better go to bed before you get in trouble!!

10/15/2009 3:07:50 AM Seeing your first love after many many years  
struckbylightn
Over 2,000 Posts (2,446)
Oelwein, IA
59, joined Oct. 2009

If I were you I'd go for it. Most of life's regrets are from things we didn't do, times when we held ourselves back. As for me my first love wasn't a mutual thing at all. So I've got no desire to revisit someone who didn't have the same feelings for me. No desire at all.

11/1/2009 8:47:23 AM Seeing your first love after many many years  
mindovermatter6
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,263)
Waterford, MI
55, joined Nov. 2008

Well, my first love wasen't my first husband, he came along 6 years latter, I was so in love, he was not. Had a dream a man kissed me on the cheek, ran into him 25 years later at a concert, and he gave me a peck, I thought what the hell was that? He bought me a beer, we talked. Oh my gosh, I loved him so much but, he was still married to the women he met after me. I'm not a home wrecker, so I left it at that. I know don't think of him as much as I did, thank god, he was always on my mind. Maybe he is, but I don't want to think about him anymore...., Blah, I just don't want to wish my life away.

Mindovermatter

[Edited 11/1/2009 8:47:54 AM ]

11/1/2009 3:40:11 PM Seeing your first love after many many years  
musiclover2009
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,207)
Pekin, IL
59, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from horsenoname:
That's very cool. But "in love" after only 4 weeks?

The first girl I kissed (well, the first one with boobs, lol) lives only a few blocks from me. We were 13 & 14 at the time. We run into each other occasionally. I wrote a poem about her that won a prize in a national contest.

yup. in love. And that love is just getting stronger everyday! I've always loved Tony. It was just recently that we were both free to do anything about it. LOL