Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

how to have a good hookup

But when pressed, dating providers seem unwilling to speak about safety in a lot detail. catholic dating kansas city After you develop an account, customers go by means of a Partnership Questionnaire to produce a character profile that assists match you with other customers that eharmony thinks you ll click with. But, if you re willing to have a coded conversation, the analysis suggests that asking basic questions could assist you get the deeper answers you seriously want. the dirt bar houston tx This is various from traditional dating and that implies that you have to take a different strategy.

datehookup mobile site

The notion of somebody with an arguable position of power over them then dating them makes me a tiny bit uneasy. rome ga singles She found them as well distracted, perform obsessed, and unwilling to commit. You re not asking, So, for which date would it be acceptable for me to ask you to go fishing / go on a nature hike / climb Mt. high end speed dating london Inquiries To Ask When Speed Dating

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/7/2009 5:51:13 AM Hot douche bags or normal nice guys  
wheresurgirl
Jacksonville, FL

Ok I have a question. I have been dating for a while. Seems to me the really hot guys just wanna screw, play around, have fb's or whatever. And the normal nice guys want relationships, will call you, etc.

There is a guy I dated, and I can't get him out of my head. He is really hot, and was nice, but ended up being a mean drunk. I don't like drunks they scare me. Anyways we broke it off, because he didn't like me telling him what to do? I just asked if he wouldn't drink around me.

Well I recently went on a different date with a guy. He's your nice normal average guy. He was really into me, talked, listened had lots of input, very respectful. I just didn't feel it. I guess when it all comes down to it I wasn't as attracted to him. Which sucks, because he seems to be really nice.
So should I just suck it up, and keep dating him. I mean when it comes down to it, I eventually will be attracted to him. I guess I just been spoiled in the looks department, with the hot slutty guys.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/7/2009 5:56:56 AM Hot douche bags or normal nice guys  
wisegirl33
Over 1,000 Posts (1,592)
Queensland
Australia

Yeah, still see him over the hot slutty ones any day; if and only if, you think that there could be the potential for "maybe" something later on.

But, if you know after one date (and some of us do...), that there couldn't be anything, cause there is absolutely no potential for attraction ...then tell him quickly.

If you don't start becoming romantically attracted to him within your time limit (set yourself a limit and only you can do this)...then tell him it's "just friends".

And hope he will just be a good male friend after that time.

wisegirl33 - 7 Oct 2009 at 1104pm Aest

10/7/2009 6:06:11 AM Hot douche bags or normal nice guys  
celticdelight
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,390)
South Jordan, UT

Don't go out with him again.

If he's nice & normal, let him move on to someone who will want him. Don't keep him there with you waiting for you to "settle" for him.

Go back to your mean drunk until you're ready to leave for good

10/7/2009 6:29:56 AM Hot douche bags or normal nice guys  

spider77
Over 1,000 Posts (1,871)
Adamsville, AL

Quote from wheresurgirl:
Ok I have a question. I have been dating for a while. Seems to me the really hot guys just wanna screw, play around, have fb's or whatever. And the normal nice guys want relationships, will call you, etc.

There is a guy I dated, and I can't get him out of my head. He is really hot, and was nice, but ended up being a mean drunk. I don't like drunks they scare me. Anyways we broke it off, because he didn't like me telling him what to do? I just asked if he wouldn't drink around me.

Well I recently went on a different date with a guy. He's your nice normal average guy. He was really into me, talked, listened had lots of input, very respectful. I just didn't feel it. I guess when it all comes down to it I wasn't as attracted to him. Which sucks, because he seems to be really nice.
So should I just suck it up, and keep dating him. I mean when it comes down to it, I eventually will be attracted to him. I guess I just been spoiled in the looks department, with the hot slutty guys.

When 1 of your bad boys breaks your jaw or molest 1 of your relatives, not to mention the dope, cheating, lying, and no future way of life you'll be happy. You people that prefer this deserve what you get.

10/7/2009 6:55:34 AM Hot douche bags or normal nice guys  
wheresurgirl
Jacksonville, FL

I think your right spider.

10/7/2009 7:17:47 AM Hot douche bags or normal nice guys  

spunkymissy1
Over 2,000 Posts (2,450)
Washington, PA

If he's a mean drunk and drunks scare you.......then you already have your answer

I pick normal nice guys....if he's a hotty too that's a plus

10/7/2009 7:23:02 AM Hot douche bags or normal nice guys  
dinkasu48
Over 1,000 Posts (1,557)
Henderson, TX

Quote from wheresurgirl:

perhaps you need therapy to help you with your obvious slutty mental issues...
no one can fix a person who is out to self destruct their own lives.
and say... I can't help my self, when it happens.

for its not a valid excuse, if you KNOW, you have issues...

to the question should you still date the mentally healthy man
NO, he deserves to be in a relationship with a mentally stable woman
who sees life as it really is, instead of her fantasies.

don't mean to hurt you, but given the info you gave here
that is my opinion

dink

10/7/2009 7:36:43 AM Hot douche bags or normal nice guys  

wileyguy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,087)
Wilkes Barre, PA

Quote from wheresurgirl:

don't generalize based on your bad choices

10/7/2009 8:19:26 AM Hot douche bags or normal nice guys  

libra115
Warren, MI

IMO the hot guys never learn any social skills because they don't have to. There are plenty of women who will accept them as they are because of their looks. They are the ones to stay away from.

Continue to meet and date "nice guys". If there is no chemistry with the man you're seeing now, best to tell him and move on.

The day will come when you meet a nice guy who you think is handsome and the chemistry will be there.

10/7/2009 8:27:38 AM Hot douche bags or normal nice guys  
tater2009
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,117)
Evansville, IN

I have found people who are extraordinarily or above average attractive are usually not very good relationship material because they have such an abundant amount of suitors that they sometimes take people for granted, are to picky, etc etc etc.

Some are even so tired of people just intrested in them for their looks that they become insecure and develop trust issues about peoples motives because they feel as if nobody is actually intrested in them beyond their physical appearance. Sounds to me like you place to much importance on a persons looks.

However, I acknowledge that a physical attraction is somewhat important. You still shouldn't make it the most important item when selecting a person to get envolved with.

J.M.O.

10/7/2009 8:34:34 AM Hot douche bags or normal nice guys  
legaleye
Columbus, OH

I think you have your answer, but you just havent found it yet. You are 25 and I bet still enjoy the thrill of the hot guy wanting to go out with you, etc.... deep down knowing that he isnt really good for you. Witness the drunks, abusive types, etc.

The question I would ask quite simply is "what are your goals?" What is it you want to do with your life, and if your horizon is where to party this weekend, then you have one answer. If you are thinking about yourself and your child over a period of years, then you start to develop a different perspective, and a new level of maturity.

The one thing, from my old man executive type male perspective, that a lot of young women lose sight of (I was a young man once, and I have a son in his 20s), is that we each have a style, that style is often derived from how we grew up in our own family settings, and quite often we take a very conservative approach to dating. We treat people as we would want to be treated, but we also have the same sets of feelings, wants, needs etc. inside, but just not well, willing to show it all when we first meet.

Sometimes that takes some encouragement from you, the female side. So on this particular date, think about what things would make it better for you.... what changes in his "style" etc. Perhaps he has the same thoughts, but was not ready to "push" in that direction with someone he just met.

Also where do you shop for men? If you shop in the same place over and over again, you will most likely meet more of the same. Perhaps you need to step up a bit, refuse to date someone who drinks a lot, doesnt have a good job or quality education, etc. Fewer but more high quality dates.

One last item which is a real real touchy topic for many. Are you a bit afraid to date a higher quality guy who may have higher expectations of you? Just tossing that out, and no, not defining higher quality guy... thats a decision each person should make.

10/7/2009 9:55:48 AM Hot douche bags or normal nice guys  
amberlyn1988
Katy, TX

to be honest with you i believe that people really should look at the personality of someone else to decide whether or notthey want a relationship with. you should think about who you would be happy with, not the best eye candy, some people get lucky where they get someone with the looks and the personality. but i personally would go for a man that isnt the hottest thing i ever seen if he was a great guy to me and made me happy and respected me as opposed to a man who is drop dead gorgeous but an a** and doesnt care about me or my feelings, i been with both and have realized that looks arent as important to me as personality... of course there needs to be some sort of attraction there but dont go looking for the hottest piece of a** you can find, find someone who is some what attractive and is a great guy who is more concerned about your happiness. he will make you so happy and its easy to fall in love with someone who is there for you, and not all of the wrong reasons like most other men are.

10/7/2009 1:07:40 PM Hot douche bags or normal nice guys  

sandra49ok
Over 1,000 Posts (1,670)
Shelton, WA

cultivate the nice normal guy they are worth their weight in gold

10/7/2009 1:29:28 PM Hot douche bags or normal nice guys  

unique14u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,399)
Roanoke, VA

hell I am just your average nice guy ... wish I could get a date

10/7/2009 1:35:01 PM Hot douche bags or normal nice guys  
latestflame
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,102)
Germantown, TN

Quote from celticdelight:
Go back to your mean drunk until you're ready to leave for good

Hopefully people who do that don't find what theyw ant when they do decide to find the right type. I feel like why should they go and play around and reject everyone worth dating until "they" want someone then poof he's supposed to show up when she wants?

I haven't read the OP, so this is not directed at a specific person, but yeah people who play around shouldn't be able to get who they want when they randomly decide to.

10/7/2009 1:46:10 PM Hot douche bags or normal nice guys  

jimmmmm1022
Over 1,000 Posts (1,534)
Saint Louis, MO

If you are having that much trouble with the issue then how about dating no one until you figure it out.

You know the drunk is no good for you so he should be eliminated.

If you are not attracted to the other guy then what is the point. Just hang tight until you meet a guy you like.

10/7/2009 1:59:20 PM Hot douche bags or normal nice guys  
xpamela_leighx
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,970)
Springville, UT

Like I have said time and time and time again....you CAN have hot and nice. Seriously.

10/8/2009 5:15:52 AM Hot douche bags or normal nice guys  
leggieflgrandma
Jacksonville, FL

Quote from wheresurgirl:

easy answer here....YOU LIVE IN JAX....I also have noticed in jax there are not alot of men looking for relationships in ANY age group....I just got lucky when I found mine....there here just be patiant,good luck