Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

app just for hookups

Tinder says this is largely driven by Gen Z customers in their late teens and early 20s, who now make up extra than half of the app s users. escondido personals The secret is to reserve judgment and take your time. And can you nevertheless be mates if a single or the other has no appreciate for either comic universe? You could also use this as a launchpad to discuss other fandoms. what is skout So, show her you care by checking up on one thing she mentions down the line.

megapersonal com sign up

This is to assist us confirm you happen to be a actual individual, and keep our app spam free of charge. seniors dating ontario Just be yerself and don t send dick pics is a fantastic start. Scamming via links and file attachments is one particular of the most frequent yet productive types. ecuador dating customs He had a good sense of humor via text messages, as we all do because we have ample time to assume of something witty to reply with, and the subsequent step was to see if it could progress in particular person.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/17/2009 3:38:08 PM Vietnam war veteran  
ameribear
Harrisville, RI

Did anyone serve in the Navy in the Vietnam war?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/18/2009 7:16:09 PM Vietnam war veteran  

bart88
Toney, AL

I was in the Army in Viet Nam and seen a few navy guys their but didn't get to no any of them. I was their in 70 and 71. Any how, welcome home brother.

10/18/2009 8:12:57 PM Vietnam war veteran  
shooter_cva41
Over 1,000 Posts (1,261)
Mooresville, IN

I served onboard the USS Midway. Did 3 tours in Vietnam in 71,72,73.

10/19/2009 12:23:46 PM Vietnam war veteran  
skysoldier1cav
Over 1,000 Posts (1,458)
Indianapolis, IN

RVN all of 68' (got there just after New Years--OURS, was there for THEIRS--Tet ) all of 69' except for a leave home and two R &Rs (Sydney and Bangkok) until 4/'70....1st Cav then MACV...as an enlisted man.
Guess that makes me "boo-coo dinky dau"

[Edited 10/19/2009 12:27:00 PM ]

10/19/2009 4:20:18 PM Vietnam war veteran  
navychuck
Fairmont, WV

I was in the Navy during Vietnam ('69 - well after it ended) but never made it 'in country'.

My best friend, HTCS Samuel Todaro, served in Vietnam around 1968 in Da Nang. He died of cancer 2 years ago on Pearl Harbor Day.

10/20/2009 6:44:08 PM Vietnam war veteran  
c0pper740
Byram, MS

copper740 I served in Vietnam from 70 to71 in LaiKhe MACV

10/20/2009 10:02:24 PM Vietnam war veteran  

starmaria3
San Jose, CA

I was stationed in Norfolk, Va during the vietnam war.. had a brother in nam and another brother in cuba. We were all marines..

10/21/2009 4:16:59 PM Vietnam war veteran  
oldalaskaman
Over 1,000 Posts (1,204)
Aliso Viejo, CA

<-------'marines'

10/22/2009 2:49:32 AM Vietnam war veteran  
isis1947
Green Bay, WI

Yes, my brother who is 64 now was in the Navy during the Vietnam war. He won't talk much about it except to say that they shot their guns all night long until the paint wore off of them. He finally went to a "wall" that was in Green Bat, but still didn't say too much about it. I could put you in touch with him, if you'd like. My younger brother was a Marine and was killed in 1969.

Have 2 other brothers in the Navy who missed the action. One was born in 1943, but has died of heart disease. The other is 58 and working here in Green Bay. I consider ALL men and women in the service a part of my family. My Mother was a Gold Star Mother and taught me that all Vets are my brothers. I will talk to ALL brothers. Just message me bros!

Jean

10/22/2009 2:51:21 AM Vietnam war veteran  
isis1947
Green Bay, WI

Hi Bro!

10/22/2009 2:52:50 AM Vietnam war veteran  
isis1947
Green Bay, WI

Hi sis:

Know a little about you are about. I am proud of you. Thanks for serving.

10/22/2009 2:55:00 AM Vietnam war veteran  
isis1947
Green Bay, WI

Thanks for being there bro. My brother was a Marine and killed in Aug. of '69. Thanks for being there.

10/22/2009 4:35:15 AM Vietnam war veteran  
mickeym63
Mc Leansville, NC

I was in the Navy, 1964-1968. Had orders cut to go to Nam and about that time my brother 19 years old got killed Jan. 25 1966. i was the sole surviving son so they didn't send me over there. Instead went aboard ship out of Charleston SC for my final 2 years. Planned to retire from the Navy but when my brother got killed I had to get out when my tour was up.

10/22/2009 4:06:03 PM Vietnam war veteran  

recurve123
Mackinaw, IL

They sent me to Germany instead......'72-'74

[Edited 10/22/2009 4:07:13 PM ]

10/22/2009 8:54:37 PM Vietnam war veteran  
twohawks
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,911)
Bothell, WA

I was in Vietnam with the 5th. Special Forces Group, but I did get hooked up with some Navy guys and did two weeks on a Navy Ship. We went across the Equator and I became a Shellback. Got my backside beat! But it was fun!

10/25/2009 1:12:10 PM Vietnam war veteran  

daisymae100
Cartersville, GA

My late hubby was in WW2 in the Navy....he was drafted the day after he graduated high school.....he was older than me.....
I know a Marine who was in Nam....have the book he's in and the battle......also had a nephew in Nam.....

10/26/2009 3:45:37 PM Vietnam war veteran  

whataguy5001
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,344)
Olympia, WA

I served in the Mekong Delta in the Navy half of the Mobile Riverine Force. The Army half was the Second Brigade, 9th Infantry Division. I was an Engineman 3rd Class, boat engineer on ATC (Tango)-92-6, a Troop Carrier landing craft in River Assualt Division 92. I was attached to that boat from very late July 1968 until the boats in River Assault Division 92 were turned over to the South Vietnamese navy on June 10, 1969. In addition to being the boat engineer, for the first five or six months I was on board. my battle station was the starboard side 50 caliber machine gun with a Mk-18 Honeywell grenade launcher mount4ed for use in the same mount. The remainder of my time on T-82-6, my batle station was firing an old 30 caliber machine gun in the well deck.

After the boats were turned over to the South Vietnamese Navy, I was transferred to the USS Krisha ARL 38 wich was anchored off of An Thoi island in the Gulf of Siam side of Vietnam. I worked in the Engine rebuild shop, rebuilding 12V 71 diesel engines for Swift Boats. I was probably on that ship for about a month. My dad had a stroke and I was sent home on emergency leave, After my leave I was sent to Pier 91 in Seattle for separation from active duty.

I saw things duriung my mekong Delta Brown Water navy tour that have forever scarred my soul.

10/26/2009 5:23:19 PM Vietnam war veteran  
skysoldier1cav
Over 1,000 Posts (1,458)
Indianapolis, IN

to" whataguy"...welcome home Comrade! The 2nd Brigade of the 9th Infantry Division (Old Reliables) is the unit you speak of- the combined Army/Navy forces you participated in brought the Delta under control and performed magnificently under a hostile terrain that was different from the AO where I spent most of my 26 months, although I did get down there (briefly) during my second tour when I with with MACV..the 4/39 was Col. Hackworths unit and one of the most decorated of all U.S.Army units in Nam...so you must know Dong Tam, My Tho, Vung Tau (in country R&R) the Rung Sat and Ben Tre very well..Im proud to salute you!!!

10/26/2009 6:37:05 PM Vietnam war veteran  

lostinwyoming
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,667)
Evanston, WY

nope.my oldest brother was there in the marines tho.he got the purple heart there.

10/26/2009 11:21:55 PM Vietnam war veteran  

ontheloose69
Dyer, IN

US Navy 82-86 My room mate was 3 tour in nam 22yrs Capt. green beret medal of honor receipit. Gave alot got liitle...honored to come him brother. Just as all you are to me. Haze gray and under way.

10/26/2009 11:59:24 PM Vietnam war veteran  

scoutcheckin
Tonasket, WA

...This is my first nite back on dhu in months or a year... how long I lost track... had to open new account... and after the swamp, this is my second stop...

....I made almost 5 months in country, 1969, Quang Tri was our rear, 3rd Mar Div, 3rd Recon, 3C2... arrived with Jan, 1969 and med evac'd back to Bremerton Naval Hospital on Ho Chi'z b'day in May.
...Ended up medically retired and eventually... after 10 years on the road... total and permanent.

Everybody got a job to do.
..A friend of mine here, where I've lived for 19 years, was in the navy in Vietnam and served on a ship under the command of G.S. Morrison on the Bon Homme Richard. Many people do not know who GS Morrison was... but they do know of one of his sons. This Navy Viet Vet story covers the steps that got the whole thing into full gear.

Ameribear... that's pink so you're a woman...
I been gone a long time, so pardon me.

...You asked if any Viet vets here were in the Navy... well, I'll just toss this one out for everyone... It's in the family... this good friend of mine, a few years older, not many... my stepson's granddad, that is... my ex'z son's dad's dad was in the Navy in Vietnam serving during the below story.

..........Thanks to all of you for taking the oath to heart.

......Here's a Navy Viet Vet story with a little Rock'n'Roll for you.......

George S. Morrison, who commanded the fleet during the Gulf of Tonkin incident that led to an escalation of the Vietnam War and whose son Jim was the lead singer of the Doors, died Nov. 17, 2008, in Coronado, Calif. He was 89 and lived in Coronado.

Aboard the flagship carrier Bon Homme Richard, he commanded American naval forces in the Gulf of Tonkin when the destroyer Maddox engaged three North Vietnamese torpedo boats on Aug. 2, 1964. A skirmish and confused reports of a second engagement two days later led President Lyndon B. Johnson to order air strikes against North Vietnam and to request from Congress what became known as the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution, allowing him to carry out further military operations without declaring war.

George Stephen Morrison was born in Rome, Ga. He graduated from the Naval Academy in Annapolis in 1941, was assigned, as an ensign, to the mine layer Pruitt in Pearl Harbor, where he witnessed the Japanese attack of Dec. 7, 1941, a few months after his graduation.

He was in operations in the Aleutians and the central Pacific, then took flight training and flew combat missions over Wake Island and Honshu, Japan, in the last year of World War II.
After the war, he was an instructor for secret nuclear-weapons projects in Albuquerque.
During the Korean War, he was assigned to the joint operations center in Seoul, earning a Bronze Star for his part in combat operations against North Korean and Chinese forces.

Mr. Morrison took command of the Bon Homme Richard in 1963 and in 1967 was promoted to the rank of rear admiral.
In 1972 he became commander in chief of naval forces in the Marianas, which included some of the same islands he had bombed as a pilot during World War II.
While there, he organized relief efforts for nearly 100,000 Vietnamese refugees sent to Guam in 1975. It was an assignment he called the most satisfying of his career.

10/27/2009 1:27:53 AM Vietnam war veteran  

nighthawk13
Colorado Springs, CO

I was in the Navy from 64-68. All state side except a short stint at Rosevelt Roads NAS in Puerto Rico. My time was in ASW as crew member in P2V Neptunes. Flew out of a couple of west coast bases - NAS Moffit Field and NAS Whidby Island. Also spent some time at NAS North Island.
Volunteered 3 times for Viet Nam, Had to go to the Army to get there (69).

10/27/2009 2:22:17 AM Vietnam war veteran  
th6231
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,019)
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

USAF--1968 to 1972--thanks for doing your part. Hope all is OK with you

10/27/2009 12:44:07 PM Vietnam war veteran  

fisherman1946
Benton, IL

E Co 50th Inf LRRP Ranger, 67,68,69. 9th division in the delta.

10/30/2009 11:45:51 AM Vietnam war veteran  
skysoldier1cav
Over 1,000 Posts (1,458)
Indianapolis, IN

So fisherman..you were under the command of Gen. Julian T.Ewell, a great soldier who with his leadership we figured out how to control the "worlds rice bowl' in the Delta and keep it out of communist hands-until Nixon withdrew the 9th in 70 and turned it over to to "Marvin the ARVN".Hats off to you "Old Reliable"...
Sua Sponte'
Rangers Lead the Way"
PS --were you scrolled or tabbed? I was scrolled in Vietnam (H Co./1/75/1st Cav, tabbed when I re-enlisted and went to Benning.

11/2/2009 6:39:03 PM Vietnam war veteran  
backtofla
Ormond Beach, FL

Did about five months of my first tour on LZ Nancy in I Corps. in the summer and fall of '69. There was a small detatchment of Seabees on the LZ, and they were a great bunch of guys....had some brews with 'em a couple of times; but can't remember any specific names. In August one night a "4 deuce" motar platoon was engaged in a fire mission in support of a patrol outside the wire that had made contact. An illumination or "willy pete" round shoetrounded coming out of the tube causing casualities among the crew, and starting a hell of a fire around the motar pit. (A big operation was scheduled for the next day, and the motar platoon had all kinds of rounds laying around in preparation for loading them onto their "tracks/APC's.) The rounds laying around started goin' off because of the fire, and most of the LZ was pinned down. The seabees were requested to use their earth moving equip. to smoother or build a berm as close to the motar pit as the could. These guys had a "can do" attitude and immediately started with the task. a short while later a series of primary explosions from the exposed ammo ripped off, and most of that detail was killed and burnt to death. Brave SOB's.

11/4/2009 10:09:37 AM Vietnam war veteran  
beefeaters
Frisco, TX

My name is Judy. I wanted to join the Navy but ended up in the Air Force. I am a vietnam veteran. I was stationed at Barksdale. Judy

11/7/2009 3:17:36 AM Vietnam war veteran  

bones01
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,358)
Orange, CA

I went Army and served with the 173rd Airborne Brigade. Born in San Diego and family was all Navy and mostly WWI and WWII Veterans. They saw alot of action in the Pacific and my Uncle and Father in law were both on the Lexington. Quite a history for them.

11/7/2009 5:34:32 PM Vietnam war veteran  

raven_is_back
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,232)
Fairview Heights, IL

For my NCOs, uncle, & cousins who served in that war.

[Edited 11/7/2009 5:35:17 PM ]

11/8/2009 6:25:31 AM Vietnam war veteran  
skoz
Jacksonville, NC

Enlisted in 71, didn't get to that part of the world until it was over.

11/10/2009 2:28:14 PM Vietnam war veteran  
mike47499
Glendale, AZ

I was in the Marine Corps, Semper Fi and Happy birthday to all my brothers and sisters who have served and those serving. I servend in 1969 in the RVN. My dad who was a Master Chef in the Navy (SeaBees) he was there in 1965, 1nd while I was there in 1969. I am so proud of all our brothers and sisters in the service keeping us strong and free. HOOOOOORAH

12/29/2009 7:03:30 PM Vietnam war veteran  
honest_n_free
Bismarck, ND

I'm a sub veteran, 89 to 98
A kind, quiet, and modest friend family, who served in Vietnam needs to be noted.
I don't know where to put this note, I hope this is a reasonable place.

Freeman

You're a 19 year old kid.

You're critically wounded and dying in the jungle in the Ia Drang Valley.

November 11, 1965.

LZ X-ray , Vietnam .

Your infantry unit is outnumbered 8-1 and the enemy fire is so intense,
from 100 or 200 yards away,

that your own Infantry Commander has ordered the MediVac helicopters to
stop coming in.

You're lying there, listening to the enemy machine guns and you know
you're not getting out.

Your family is 1/2 way around the world, 12,000 miles away, and you'll
never see them again.

As the world starts to fade in and out, you know this is the day.

Then - over the machine gun noise - you faintly hear that sound of a
helicopter.

You look up to see an unarmed Huey. But ... it doesn't seem real because
no Medi-Vac markings are on it.

Ed Freeman is coming for you.

He's not Medi-Vac so it's not his job, but he's flying his Huey down into
the machine gun fire anyway.

Even after the Medi-Vacs were ordered not to come.

He's coming anyway.

And he drops it in and sits there in the machine gun fire, as they load 2
or 3 of you on board.

Then he flies you up and out through the gunfire to the doctors and nurses.

And, he kept coming back!! 13 more times!!

He took about 30 of you and your buddies out who would never have gotten out.

Medal of Honor Recipient, Ed Freeman, died last Wednesday at the age of
80, in Boise , Idaho .

May God Rest His Soul.

I bet you didn't hear about this hero's passing, but we've sure seen a
whole bunch

about Michael Jackson. . .

Medal of Honor Winner
Ed Freeman

Shame on the American media !!!

12/30/2009 9:59:45 AM Vietnam war veteran  

texasbuba
Princeton, TX

I was stationed at Danang for a tour in 65-66. USAF. Hey I brought you your mail including the playboy mag with the centerfold glued together from previous readers..lol.
I have CLL(cancer) thanks to agent orange. I filed two years ago with the VA for comp when my Doc told me and last year went through 6 CHEMO treatments to get it in remission. I look at it this was....I got killed in Nam but, its just now taking effect.
Oh, and I still have not recieved compensation from the VA. I do get to use the VA hospital though....how nice of them.
Welcome back to the world!! Glad you came back.

1/3/2010 8:19:13 PM Vietnam war veteran  

pearlsnlace4u
Roundhill, KY

Been married twice and widowed twice. Both Navy VN vets
first husband 1965-1968 Served on PBRs attached to the USS Benewah
Died in an accident on our farm after 24 yrs of marriage
Remarried another sailor who served on Mine Sweepers. He died of a rare form of Lukemia, agent orange related, but the VA has yet to acknowledge that.

1/9/2010 4:00:21 PM Vietnam war veteran  

tilley1013
Seminole, OK

i was in vietnam in dec 68 june of 70 in the army. was stationed in 4 different areas while i was there.qui hon ,natrang siagon and tuehoa

1/9/2010 8:41:06 PM Vietnam war veteran  
southern1987
Waynesville, MO

my dad drove a tank for the army in vietnam and my step dad was a infanty man in the marines in vietnam and i have to say guy i show you guys the upper most respect cause from what my dad and step dad you men didnt even get a hereos welcome after the war and that was bullshit a lot of men gave there lives in that war and i wish people my age that a hoilday that they get off work and out of school for was made to pay respect to men i wish you guys the best of luck

1/12/2010 2:43:13 PM Vietnam war veteran  

daddydeep
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (27,027)
Walterboro, SC

Knew a lot of PBR drivers as they were the ones for insertions, also hats off to the navy corpsmen who saved many a felow Marine i Country. Its one thing to have your a** in the grass with enough ammo and firepower to level hoochtown, and here are these guys pulling our sadbutts back armed with band aids and syringes.God Bless them.

1/12/2010 5:40:34 PM Vietnam war veteran  

sweetpea17
Oshkosh, WI

I'm not sure what I'm doing or how this works.....

1/13/2010 3:31:25 PM Vietnam war veteran  
prott
Kingston, OH

Navy 69-73 home port ri no vn.

1/14/2010 2:04:57 PM Vietnam war veteran  

thecowboys
Over 1,000 Posts (1,116)
Indio, CA

Quote from prott:
Navy 69-73 home port ri no vn.
thnak you river rat 72to75

1/27/2010 8:54:52 AM Vietnam war veteran  
deemees
Stevens Point, WI

I was a Red Cross Donut Dollie in South Vietnam. Does that qualify me as a Veteran? - no DD-214, no GI benefits, no VA visits. But a son born with Agent Orange effects. . .

In country from Oct '67 to Dec '68. Left New Jersey (born there), to Washington, D.C. (Red Cross indoctrination), to San Fran (last night on the town), to Hawaii (six hours or so), Guam (fuel up), then to the heat of Saigon. Quite an interesting - to say the least - time of my life!

Any other Donuts out there? Any veterans care to chat?

WELCOME HOME!

1/30/2010 12:33:21 AM Vietnam war veteran  

nighthawk13
Colorado Springs, CO

WELCOME ABOARD!!! Glad to see you on here.
As far as your question about being a VN Vet - HELL YES!!!
There are a couple of donut dollies in the denver area altho I haven't talked to either for a long time.

2/7/2010 1:25:42 PM Vietnam war veteran  
harleyd101
Twin Falls, ID

I served in Viet Nam with Mike 3/5, 1967 & 68. transfured to cag unit served with them in 1968 & 69 that was a big mistake making that transfer.

2/7/2010 2:39:24 PM Vietnam war veteran  

vieteran
Sandusky, OH

[Edited 2/7/2010 2:40:16 PM ]

3/2/2010 1:09:08 PM Vietnam war veteran  

texweb
Hamilton, MI

I served from April 1965 to April 1978, with the US Naval Reserves, and on active duty, as a Hospital Corpsman, from July, 1967 to June, 1969, and on the USS PAUL REVERE ;PS-248, and operated off the northern part and in Da Nang Harbor, of Viet Nam.....from Januray to June, 1969

3/2/2010 1:17:25 PM Vietnam war veteran  

texweb
Hamilton, MI

I went to Basic Hospital Corpsman School, Balboa Hospital, San Diego, it took me 19 weeks, instead of the normal 14 weeks to get through school......then to Oak Knoll Hospital, Oakland, served in both General and Orthopedics Recovery Room, for six months, then transferred to San Diego, for the remainder of my two years of active service, on the USS Paul Revere LPA-248.......

3/6/2010 2:28:10 PM Vietnam war veteran  

daisymae100
Cartersville, GA

My second grand daughter is in jROTC......
How cool is that....

4/2/2010 11:52:49 AM Vietnam war veteran  

shilli
Over 2,000 Posts (3,482)
Fairbanks, AK

My uncle lives in Cartersville GA. My best and most darling friend who was a WW2 United States Marine also lived there. I sure miss Cpl. Cobb he served with Gen. Puller on one of his landings. I love all our veterans and I work with disabled veterans here in Alaska. Thank You, for all you have done. Here's a from me! Well done and WELCOME HOME!

4/3/2010 7:40:41 AM Vietnam war veteran  
frazzledalaskan
Yorba Linda, CA

I served late 71 to 73 US Army thats all I care to say about that mess

4/4/2010 9:58:08 AM Vietnam war veteran  

shilli
Over 2,000 Posts (3,482)
Fairbanks, AK

Huggs Frazzled, Happy Easter

4/6/2010 11:47:59 AM Vietnam war veteran  

jennyann71
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,367)
Clarksville, AR

My husband and I were in Saigon and I was there less than a week and"""" on stand by to be flown out with rest of dependants in military planes to Bangkok, Thailand Our tour was 18 months {state dept USOM} AIDE I appreciate all of you for my freedom that I live daily """""" My Brother was there later and served with Air Force and now suffers from """"agent orange from the Jungles""""

My ex has been in Iraq since that war began over 6 years ago.

[Edited 4/6/2010 11:49:29 AM ]

4/11/2010 11:49:20 AM Vietnam war veteran  
retired62
Denver, CO

Shooter, Thank you for your service. Bet you have a lot of jet videos. Ever put one to Magic Carpet Ride for anyone?

[Edited 4/11/2010 11:50:09 AM ]

4/11/2010 5:41:14 PM Vietnam war veteran  
robo222
Cordova, AL

Quote from ameribear:
I was there in dong ha 66-67&69-70 americal division.

4/11/2010 9:53:37 PM Vietnam war veteran  

ontheloose69
Dyer, IN

Navy 1982-1986 In Navy my roomate was in Nam 3tours. w/the CMH and many more. youngest and most decorated captain with a price tag on his head there. were all family bros

4/13/2010 2:03:49 PM Vietnam war veteran  

barnyard52
Sylacauga, AL

I was there in 70 71 72 americal division I have a brother that was there two uncles and a cousin all served I come from a long line of ww11 navy men all served in combat.People ask me if I seen any action my response is you wouldnt understand unless youve been there.This is for the vets

4/13/2010 2:55:27 PM Vietnam war veteran  

rock1953
San Francisco, CA

my name is roscoe westbrook i served in Vietnam in 70 & 71 aboard the U.S.S,Shasta (AE-33).holler back ..my e-mail address is [email protected] FOR LIFE

4/13/2010 4:00:50 PM Vietnam war veteran  

thecowboys
Over 1,000 Posts (1,116)
Indio, CA

Quote from frazzledalaskan:
I served late 71 to 73 US Army thats all I care to say about that mess
say no more ftw

4/14/2010 1:02:58 AM Vietnam war veteran  
justdancin
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,872)
Tomball, TX

Quote from ameribear:

My brother-in-law was in the Navy over there, it must have been 1968 or 9 until 1971 (I think). He was a medic, stationed in Denang for at least part of it. Another brother-in-law was in the Air Force over there, another was a Green Beret (I have 5 sisters). My ex was in the Marines (special forces), in Nam for 6 years, the last 18 months as a tunnel rat.

[Edited 4/14/2010 1:08:16 AM ]

4/18/2010 9:28:41 AM Vietnam war veteran  
knighttemplar3
Phoenix, AZ

I served in Chu Lai with D Co 723rd Maint Batalion Americal Div from 1968-1970. Dave

5/18/2010 6:51:41 AM Vietnam war veteran  
countryboy3000
Bald Knob, AR

i was there july 68-feb70 hauled fuel to the chopper pads , i would really like to go back and see it now,am i nuts or does anyone else feel like they need to go back and take another look at it