Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals

Many senior dating web sites offer you 1 month free trials. best dating app tampa I m a gold member in tinder and i have five superlikes per day. The women who do not reply are the ones who had no intention of meeting up, or have put you quite low on their list. is meetwives legit This set of security pointers will assistance you to have a smooth sail on senior dating web pages.

best place for hookups

Earlier this year, the firm enabled private browsing, a function that enables for the discoverability of a profile only when the user wants it. dating in st augustine fl He Wears A Signet Ring To honor his household and their history, Henry Cavil wears signet rings that hold the Cavill household crest. When you arrive, write your favored dating story on our casual confessions slips, anonymously. onlyfans com 3d secure One particular person was a classmate from college whom I hadn t spoken with in a though.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/19/2007 4:57:41 PM do women prefer sex partner or long term relationships  

asphaltdragger
Winder, GA

I'm a 37 yo man trying to get back into dateing .was really wondering if women of my age group are like me.I would like to have a sex mate and all the respect for each other for alittle while,and work my way into something more,if we get alone good after a year or so.great lets go to the next step.what I'm getting at if the sex is good for both we can see about the rest.but if we don't fit sexually why waste our time,the relationship want last if the sex isn't good.I know I sound like a pig,but its the truth.I want to go out to dinner,movies,acouple of times to see if we click.but I would like to also not wait to long on the sex side of it.I want to find the woman for me that is THE ONE,and great sex is a big part of it.so what do ya'll think?

[Edited 12/19/2007 5:01:13 PM]

12/19/2007 10:52:17 PM do women prefer sex partner or long term relationships  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

I am looking for a soulmate. Sex is important but when you're sitting at the dining room table and there isn't much to say then I think the relationship isn't going to work.

12/20/2007 6:01:30 PM do women prefer sex partner or long term relationships  

lbtrusting
Rensselaer, NY

Sex is very important in a relationship but it's not everything.Trust me there are plenty of women out there looking for the same thing you are friends with benifits but for me a sex partner is a long term relationship because I'm not a booty calling woman!

12/20/2007 6:50:26 PM do women prefer sex partner or long term relationships  

itsmesteve
Lake Hiawatha, NJ

I dont know bro, I have heard and read so much about how a womans most erotic area is their brain.If there is a emotional attraction then they really want you more than a FIB type of thing.So the woman that are only looking for more of a sexual relationship are probebly less apt to want to stay in it for an ltr.at least thats what i've found.ladies am i close here? Is it the ones that'll go to bed with you quickly and more easily arent the ones that are gonna want to meet your kids or want to go any of the other mundane things that make up the real world? of course I'm generalizing. thanks

12/21/2007 11:37:23 PM do women prefer sex partner or long term relationships  

oldfashionedgrl
Sumner, WA

Long term relationship. My opinion is that you have to build the foundation of a relationship first. I don't want to be with someone just for sex. I want to connect on all levels and when we get to the physical aspect of the relationship, it's like the icing on the cake or the hot fudge on the ice cream.

12/23/2007 8:21:26 AM do women prefer sex partner or long term relationships  

txtwiggy
Breckenridge, TX

Dear, I believe it is all dependant on the individual woman. If a woman has been in a bad relationship, then maybe she would agree with you and want to start things out with just a sexual relationship and build on that. At the same time, if a woman is looking for a life mate, then she may want more of a sentamental relationship. In case you haven't realized it yet, every woman is different and just wants what she wants.

12/26/2007 9:52:45 PM do women prefer sex partner or long term relationships  

mia4u
Merritt Island, FL

Well i don`t know about everyone else I think both are important I think once the relation starts everything else falls in place.

12/28/2007 9:59:40 AM do women prefer sex partner or long term relationships  

snowwomen
Redwood Falls, MN

Good question- it gets confusing at times. However myself I am looking for a relationship and if all goes well then the rest is in the heart and soul.

12/28/2007 5:43:51 PM do women prefer sex partner or long term relationships  

ania1
Chicago, IL

I'm looking for my partner, my soulmate...a long term relationship

12/30/2007 5:40:31 PM do women prefer sex partner or long term relationships  

rose37
San Marcos, TX

If I can find the man who likes my brain, my mouth, my body.....first....then he can have my love....

Long term relationship...Getting to know you...all about you...

1/5/2008 6:11:44 AM do women prefer sex partner or long term relationships  

mrpa38
Selinsgrove, PA

Well, I think there is way too much analyzing going on today. You meet someone, go have a good time and kinda go with the flow. We are all individuals, and not every woman wants the same thing. You ladies are a cery complex species...lol I've pretty much have found that they want a good man, but wouldn't know one if it hit them in the face. I've met one woman after another who's been in abusive relationships, but yet they'll still go back to the same crap! LADIES, A GOOD MAN IS "NOT" ONE THAT VERBALLY OR PHYSICALLY ABUSES YOU!!!!!!

1/6/2008 7:29:17 PM do women prefer sex partner or long term relationships  

lancer123
Sumner, WA

I agree with uuuuuuuu ania Ia mlookin for a long term relationship too some one in WASHINGTON So GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SEAHAWKS BEAT GREEN BAY I predicted the score 28-21 SEAHAWKS

1/27/2008 7:50:03 AM do women prefer sex partner or long term relationships  

easytouch3
Mount Clemens, MI

I want a life long sex partner Where are you????

[Edited 1/27/2008 7:50:30 AM]

1/27/2008 7:40:31 PM do women prefer sex partner or long term relationships  

tinktoo
Pevely, MO

sex is the biggy answer at our age group, its like if the shoe fits wear it, everything else we fall into place...

1/27/2008 7:53:57 PM do women prefer sex partner or long term relationships  

luvlyinnm
Las Cruces, NM

At this point in my life sex.A soulmate would be great but with me at this time no.
But not just with anyone ither a steady sex partner would be great.
No strings just plain ole fun!!!!!!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4