Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

stories of craigslist hookups

Now this spot is not inexpensive my latte was $7, and all the apps they sell are $14+. man woman cranbrook That January, we met in person beneath our parents supervision. To me, someone who hates first dates, this sounds wonderful. fetlife cin It is often exciting to hear about the experiences of other folks here s a handful of dating stories from more than 50s from about the internet.

rubmaps near me

22% of online daters have asked someone to assist them create or review their profile. free dating sites la crosse wi All posts are customers opinions and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Lime Goss. Take benefit of what the church presents engaged couples, even if your path to the altar does not adhere to the best. adultsearch carlsbad In the Worthy Women & Divorce Facebook group, we dish, query, analyze, and chat more than all of our divorce experiences—from critical topics like custody to the additional individual like very first dates soon after divorce.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

10/21/2009 6:55:38 AM Want to Have Sex? Do the Dishes  

kevinbarry
Mount Joy, PA

Found this article in Men's Health this morning.

Want to Have Sex? Do the Dishes

"If a woman is distracted by anything—work, lack of sleep, chores, a fight she had with a friend—it can interfere with her arousal," says Whipple. Seven in 10 women we surveyed said helping around the home was a turn-on, but men do only about 30 percent of the chores, according to the Council on Contemporary Families. The women we surveyed said they'd be most grateful if you did the dishes, cooked dinner, and did the laundry, in that order.

Score bonus points: Don't brag.

http://www.menshealth.com/mhlists/top_sex_secrets/Want_to_Have_Sex_Do_the_Dishes.php

My comments:

So, if the old saying that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, then

is it true that to increase the chances of having sex is by carrying your weight around the house, like dishes, laundry, vacuuming, etc?

10/21/2009 7:29:01 AM Want to Have Sex? Do the Dishes  

nance416
Lebanon, PA

wow Kevin another great subject!

In my opinion, in yesterdays world/life styles, To serve, wait on, or just doing the so called woman duties was enough and was a way to get to a mans heart. Rememeber also the old saying to keep a woman happy is to keep her at home, pregnant, and barefooted.
But that was yesterday.

In todays world, where things have changed. It takes both partners to work, raise the kids, (if they even want kids), and to HELP with the housework including cooking, cleaning and laundry.

Like most everything we do in life, it takes two to complete. I feel that after all that is aside then there is more time for the man and woman to have an intiment relationship and much more satisfying. To say the least more enjoyable!!!

A persons mind is always on so many thoughts. Like, what do I have to do next, what has to be paid, what to pack for lunches, do I have time to get a load of laundry done, etc
But we too need to take more time and set it aside for our partners and if helping them frees some of those tasks then Yes I am all for it! It does make it more exciting! Less stress!!!!!

10/21/2009 8:42:55 AM Want to Have Sex? Do the Dishes  

kevinbarry
Mount Joy, PA

Quote from nance416:
wow Kevin another great subject!

In my opinion, in yesterdays world/life styles, To serve, wait on, or just doing the so called woman duties was enough and was a way to get to a mans heart. Rememeber also the old saying to keep a woman happy is to keep her at home, pregnant, and barefooted.
But that was yesterday.

In todays world, where things have changed. It takes both partners to work, raise the kids, (if they even want kids), and to HELP with the housework including cooking, cleaning and laundry.

Like most everything we do in life, it takes two to complete. I feel that after all that is aside then there is more time for the man and woman to have an intiment relationship and much more satisfying. To say the least more enjoyable!!!

A persons mind is always on so many thoughts. Like, what do I have to do next, what has to be paid, what to pack for lunches, do I have time to get a load of laundry done, etc
But we too need to take more time and set it aside for our partners and if helping them frees some of those tasks then Yes I am all for it! It does make it more exciting! Less stress!!!!!

I always look forward to your posts. always insightful. It would be nice for others to chime in with how they feel. If anything, it helps us get to know each other more. By participating, others learn more about people beyond what is in a profile.

10/21/2009 9:10:04 AM Want to Have Sex? Do the Dishes  

nance416
Lebanon, PA

Thank you Kevin, but I must say, that your threads are very interesting to me and make me think and come out of the closet. LOL For many years my opinions didnt count or were not heard. Its a nice feeling to be able to say what is in my heart and things that I have thus far learn (sometimes the hard way) in this life. I am so excited for the next 20 years knowing what I know now and to learn from others too. Have a great day!

10/21/2009 4:00:09 PM Want to Have Sex? Do the Dishes  

christineone
Rising Sun, MD

When both adults in the house are holding down jobs and trying to make ends meet then it sure dont hurt for both to pull thier weight in the home.Its nice to have a man who will help out instead of siting on the couch after work and waiting for his dinner to be served to him.It also gives the woman a little time for relaxation in the evenings before they retire for bed and that sure cant hurt matters at all.Who knows, they may both get rewarded.The benefits could go both ways.........

10/21/2009 5:04:41 PM Want to Have Sex? Do the Dishes  

chicklets102
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,022)
North Wales, PA

Quote from christineone:
When both adults in the house are holding down jobs and trying to make ends meet then it sure dont hurt for both to pull thier weight in the home.Its nice to have a man who will help out instead of siting on the couch after work and waiting for his dinner to be served to him.It also gives the woman a little time for relaxation in the evenings before they retire for bed and that sure cant hurt matters at all.Who knows, they may both get rewarded.The benefits could go both ways.........

I’m not sure REWARDED is quite the right word ... but when both are working, sharing household and offspring responsibilities is more conducive for keeping the spark in the relationship.
Let’s face it ... when lovemaking becomes a chore, you’re on a down hill slide.

10/21/2009 5:17:30 PM Want to Have Sex? Do the Dishes  

nance416
Lebanon, PA

Quote from chicklets102:
I’m not sure REWARDED is quite the right word ... but when both are working, sharing household and offspring responsibilities is more conducive for keeping the spark in the relationship.

AMEN TO THAT CHICKLETS..........

10/21/2009 7:21:52 PM Want to Have Sex? Do the Dishes  

rrrsmile
Over 2,000 Posts (3,187)
York, PA

I think men are just staring to get an understanding of this process. It takes two people in a relationship to run the household.

NOW...if the gal is a stay at home then sure the bulk of the household responsibilities would fall on her.

Keeping house and monitoring children or elder care IS a job. The husband/SO should make a point to appreicate all her hard work.

Lack of appreciation can blow the mood right quick! Hell there wouldn't be a "mood"....ok homicide but that wouldn't be preferred

10/21/2009 8:56:53 PM Want to Have Sex? Do the Dishes  

kevinbarry
Mount Joy, PA

Quote from chicklets102:

You have your ducks in a row, chicklets!

here's to you bud.

10/22/2009 12:57:46 PM Want to Have Sex? Do the Dishes  

christineone
Rising Sun, MD

Quote from chicklets102:

In no way should lovemaking be considered a chore but in a good relationship between two people i do feel theres nothing wrong with thinking that its rewarding to the both of you to be fullfilled and happy enough to help eachother out.My wording shouldnt need analized, its not that hard to get what im saying.....

10/22/2009 1:38:35 PM Want to Have Sex? Do the Dishes  

stumppy
Over 2,000 Posts (2,921)
Bath, PA

wait a mo, I do dishes two three times a day

10/22/2009 1:45:23 PM Want to Have Sex? Do the Dishes  

christineone
Rising Sun, MD

Hey stumpy, you must be doing the wrong dishes, huh? jUST KIDDING.........youre just practicing.........

10/22/2009 2:19:47 PM Want to Have Sex? Do the Dishes  

stumppy
Over 2,000 Posts (2,921)
Bath, PA

yeah, you are right. I'm doing my own dishes, Humph!

10/22/2009 4:23:55 PM Want to Have Sex? Do the Dishes  

chicklets102
North Wales, PA

Nothing like a man with a clean kitchen.
Do you do windows???

10/22/2009 4:40:49 PM Want to Have Sex? Do the Dishes  

forever824
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,667)
Mountville, PA

<------clean kitchen!

as for the windows? Well.............

10/22/2009 5:09:26 PM Want to Have Sex? Do the Dishes  
chasseur
Brackney, PA

Never did have sex with dishes...is it good.

10/22/2009 5:15:25 PM Want to Have Sex? Do the Dishes  
2balone
Over 2,000 Posts (3,614)
Meyersdale, PA

Quote from chasseur:
Never did have sex with dishes...is it good.

lol.. watch out for the forks... they hurt...

10/22/2009 5:30:51 PM Want to Have Sex? Do the Dishes  

christineone
Rising Sun, MD

yeah, the spoons are alot more exciting though.

10/22/2009 5:35:20 PM Want to Have Sex? Do the Dishes  

scubablue_118
Abington, PA

go for the soup spoons. Size matters.

10/22/2009 5:36:46 PM Want to Have Sex? Do the Dishes  

kevinbarry
Mount Joy, PA

...so based on that, ladels should be even better?

10/22/2009 5:39:23 PM Want to Have Sex? Do the Dishes  

scubablue_118
Abington, PA

like the expression goes, if the ladle fits. . . .

10/22/2009 5:41:02 PM Want to Have Sex? Do the Dishes  

chicklets102
North Wales, PA

thongs??? I mean tongs

10/22/2009 5:44:28 PM Want to Have Sex? Do the Dishes  

kevinbarry
Mount Joy, PA

Quote from chicklets102:
Nothing like a man with a clean kitchen.
Do you do windows???

Call me unusual, but I tend to enjoy doing windows.

10/22/2009 5:56:15 PM Want to Have Sex? Do the Dishes  

scubablue_118
Abington, PA

Quote from chicklets102:
thongs??? I mean tongs

a little kinky often goes a long way

10/22/2009 5:58:20 PM Want to Have Sex? Do the Dishes  
2balone
Over 2,000 Posts (3,614)
Meyersdale, PA

hard to pick things up with thongs,, then again,,, maybe not...

10/22/2009 5:59:33 PM Want to Have Sex? Do the Dishes  

mowboss54
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,449)
Springdale, PA

oh shit. this is too funny

10/22/2009 6:40:28 PM Want to Have Sex? Do the Dishes  

scubablue_118
Abington, PA

Quote from 2balone:

nothing like a little flossing to spruce things up

10/23/2009 2:02:50 AM Want to Have Sex? Do the Dishes  
chasseur
Brackney, PA

Quote from 2balone:

10/23/2009 6:29:29 AM Want to Have Sex? Do the Dishes  

groomerdb
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,083)
Meyersdale, PA

I have to say I never saw dishes in this light before

but back to the topic: I think its just plain respect and consideration for a partner to help out with the chores. And I think its kinda sexy to watch your guy work along side of you. Nice chance for a sneeky feel or a teasing kiss!

10/23/2009 12:23:54 PM Want to Have Sex? Do the Dishes  

kevinbarry
Mount Joy, PA

Quote from groomerdb:
I have to say I never saw dishes in this light before

but back to the topic: I think its just plain respect and consideration for a partner to help out with the chores. And I think its kinda sexy to watch your guy work along side of you. Nice chance for a sneeky feel or a teasing kiss!

Well said, Deb, and that was the exact sentiment the article was trying to get across.

Instead of one person parked in the recliner, if both people are doing chores - physically together or apart in separate rooms, it shows that the couple is getting things done. and as far as copping a feel or stealing a kiss - all the better.

But as far as the guy saying "see what I did to help - how about some sugar" - that takes away from it all - because he shows his real intention instead of sharing the workload.

10/23/2009 3:28:47 PM Want to Have Sex? Do the Dishes  

chicklets102
North Wales, PA

Then after the chores are done ... a nice buddy shower to get things started or to get all nice and squeaky clean

10/23/2009 8:35:27 PM Want to Have Sex? Do the Dishes  

scubablue_118
Abington, PA

maybe just do the dishes in the shower
Hey, pass me the ladle

10/24/2009 4:31:18 AM Want to Have Sex? Do the Dishes  

jerseypillygirl
Lumberton, NJ

Forget the dishes...let's just hit the shower my friend

10/24/2009 10:21:07 AM Want to Have Sex? Do the Dishes  

kevinbarry
Mount Joy, PA

Quote from scubablue_118:
maybe just do the dishes in the shower
Hey, pass me the ladle

Sounds like you both will be spanking clean - thanks to the ladle.

10/24/2009 3:31:10 PM Want to Have Sex? Do the Dishes  
chasseur
Brackney, PA

Ahhh...a little water sports...
Lots a fun.