Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

lgbt hookup id

Function with our event coordinators and hosts to figure out the greatest package for your occasion. gay dating sites in virginia A log need to be kept of efforts for auditing purposes. Right here are the most effective handpicked funny questions to ask for dating that can be helpful if you seeking for funny icebreakers on dating mainly because we all meet new individuals in parties, pubs, or even though traveling. locanto fresno ca His work has been featured on Marriage.

gay hookup lines

It s extremely effortless to send messages to in active profiles simply because we have no way of really recognizing how lengthy those users have been off line . single women in kingsport tn Sheffield Speed Dating That way, we d be excited about our food and we can dine with each other. craigslist vietnam hcmc Not only will it be enjoyable to talk about but it will also bring a smile on your faces via a flashback of all the memories.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/25/2007 7:49:10 PM why is getting a date with a woman so hard these days?  

kittenmama
Steeleville, IL

Well, you mention you're a few pounds overweight, maybe you're trying to date the wrong women, I'm more tnan a "few pounds' overweight and that's why men aren't attracted to me. Do I care if a man is overweight? NO. A cute smile and a good sense of humor turns me on more than washbord abs.

12/26/2007 2:06:30 PM why is getting a date with a woman so hard these days?  

garnetlady
Cincinnati, OH

Like most others my age, yes I've been hurt. I don't judge any man on what others have done to me...I judge him for himself and how he treats me. It is quite upsetting to be put in the generalization of "all women blah blah blah" because we are all unique...so are men. Therefore I try not to generalize, judging each for himself.

I post my pic because I want others to see who they are talking to. I'm very upfront about what I look like..most men want thin girls, well obviously I'm not and my pic shows that right off. Yes I want to be accepted for the great person I am but wouldn't want someone to get to know me, ask for a pic and not be the person they'd hoped for. Sometimes that leads to hurt feelings because of rude comments...don't want that so try to avoid it.

12/26/2007 3:39:50 PM why is getting a date with a woman so hard these days?  

crazyblueeyes42
Ripley, WV

Maybe you guys are looking at the women that are more up class ,there are women out there that are looking for more than just the money We want a true relationship not just sex and money

12/27/2007 10:31:12 AM why is getting a date with a woman so hard these days?  

jaded75149
Mesquite, TX

You know, I could ask the same question about men. Every man I've ran into lately just want sex. They don't want to date you, or even bother to get to know you as far as that goes. Its just sex. Sex, sex, sex. OMG! I am SOOOO tired of getting hit on when I don't know the guy! I want a guy to take me out on a real date and get to know me as a person instead of being just a set of boobs.

12/27/2007 3:26:17 PM why is getting a date with a woman so hard these days?  

berryreddragon
Wells, MN

I tend to agree with the other women and a few of you men....alot of us have been burnt a few times and are really cautious but it's really hard to find anyone near where you live. Most contact you and are hundreds of miles away and want internet sex or they contact you for one night stands....What happened to good old fashioned get to know someone first....Me I go for someone who lived a ways away as long as we connect and want it to happen. Otherwise I find alot of friends here and I really want more.

12/27/2007 3:40:44 PM why is getting a date with a woman so hard these days?  

ellemae
Laingsburg, MI

Getting a date may not be so hard if most of you weren't looking for the Hollywood type or the barbie dolls. Quite a few of the men want athletic, petite women. Well you know what..us full figured ladies are just as athletic and healthy as the other women. Honesty, sincerity and looking on the inside of a person is what is important. Yeah there has to be some type of chemistry or attraction but how about looking at the eyes and smile, the true window to the soul.

12/28/2007 8:30:23 AM why is getting a date with a woman so hard these days?  

jinx62
Danville, IL

I think the main problem is with all the wierdos out there the women are trying to be safe. If you manage to get a lady interested in you the when you plan a meeting make it somewhere public, let her choose where. I even ask her to bring a friend if she will feel more comfortable. This day and age you have to go the extra mile to let her know that you are concerned about her safety. I haven't met anyone from this site yet but I had a wonderful 7 year relationship with a lady I met online. She told me she appreciated the fact that I wanted to meet in a public place. Chat a while and let het know you before you push for a meeting though.

1/5/2008 8:45:12 AM why is getting a date with a woman so hard these days?  

easytouch3
Mount Clemens, MI

tease tease but dont wanna please

1/5/2008 8:48:20 AM why is getting a date with a woman so hard these days?  

wonderfull5357
Johnstown, PA

Perfect age, Perfect body type, sound friendly. Move to Pa. and you got a date. lol Jean

1/5/2008 8:50:45 AM why is getting a date with a woman so hard these days?  

wonderfull5357
Johnstown, PA

BINGO You have the right idea. But: talking to some friends, men are burnt as well. I think we are all afraid of rejection.

Page: 1, 2