Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personls

She started seeing this guy she met on Tinder and they ended up agreeing to be exclusive. wa dating But then I saw that we had over 40 mutual close friends, so I swiped appropriate out of curiosity—usually I got perhaps a single or two mutual pals (and normally third degree connections). He took me to a poetry night at the Hideout and read a poem that knocked me off my feet. asian girls watersports To discover your prince or princess, you have had to kiss a few frogs along the way.

best hookup site for seniors

Getting sincere about what you want and who you are tends to make it far more most likely that the persons you end up speaking to and meeting are persons factors may possibly work out with, Hallam says. apopka dating Soon after the initial ice breaker conversation, what does the rest of the conversation appear like? It is usually a very good idea to test the waters ahead of agreeing to meet this individual IRL. And please any sisters who want to enable both her and I please really feel welcome, as i normally want to say the correct items. adult friend finder dc I met my husband simply because of the pandemic, Megan told Insider.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/23/2007 6:23:46 AM Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare on Xbox 360  

frombehind69
Glen Lyon, PA

I just bought this game and imho It's one of the best games I've played in a very long time. Since Gears of War and Ninja Gaiden. Anyone else have thoughts on this game??

12/23/2007 9:59:49 PM Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare on Xbox 360  

1old_goat
Lowry City, MO

I used ta play the original COD. I was on dialup (still am)The rest of em wud say my Ping was too high. whutever that was? Didnt stop me from pingin em when I got em in my sights, tho. lol

I didnt even know they had COD 4?

12/30/2007 3:14:39 AM Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare on Xbox 360  

mustang88gt
Piscataway, NJ

I haven't played it for the 360, but I have cod4 for the DS. It's a very fun game. Especially the multiplayer. Me and my 3 friends play it a lot on multiplayer and have a blast. xD The only disappointed aspect about it is that there is no online wi-fi for cod4 for the DS. Other than that, the game kicks ass.

1/7/2008 9:15:40 PM Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare on Xbox 360  

huckleberrysqr
Renton, WA

I have it for PC, and it's absolutely amazing. Everybit as good as the previous titles bearing the CoD name. I love the scenario where you are the gunner on the AC130 Gunship. That's friggin awesome!

1/11/2008 11:09:05 AM Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare on Xbox 360  

sgtazzpants
Estes Park, CO

I just got if for xmas and love it though am not too far yet. Have been a warfare gamer for years its going to be one of my favs.

1/14/2008 4:42:12 PM Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare on Xbox 360  

liferator
Statesville, NC

haven't played it yet getting it tomarrow though love call of duty seriers LONG LIVE THE LIVING GODS clan Liferator [LG]

1/20/2008 9:11:48 PM Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare on Xbox 360  

timeshifterv22
Dublin
Ireland

Infinty ward has really pulled out the stops on this game, and has really given all other software houses a tight kick up the ass.This game is amazing from start to finish. Even after the credits roll there is another little titbit of shooting action to keep you happy. Take my advice, shoot the abductor in the legs between the hostages legs, it is much easier to do that then to go for the clean head shot although the head shot is possible cos i have done it.

The stealth/sniping mission is just surreal. I cleared the entire game in one night, but Oh boy! what a great night.

To sum up call of duty 4 modern warfare, i will use this little guy

All gamers, miss this at your peril!!!

1/27/2008 3:49:07 AM Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare on Xbox 360  

inyamind
Irvine, CA

The best shooting game I ever played... Looking for friends to play with...

1/28/2008 2:09:54 PM Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare on Xbox 360  

timeshifterv22
Dublin
Ireland

@ inyamind, I am currently offline at the moment but should be online in about 8 weeks. Feel free to mail me your gamer-tag id and i hope to hit you in about two months. Great game. I love all fps and all games. I am from Ireland by the way!!!

2/7/2008 10:43:26 AM Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare on Xbox 360  

starwarsfntc
Milton, FL

i'm on the leaderboards in that game, it's really fun! i play at LEAST 70hrs. a week... unless i have skewl...