Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www listcrawler com

Acquire exclusive access to the ideal sex strategies, relationship guidance, and a lot more with our premium membership plan, Men s Well being MVP. dating services san jose He gets points if he likes your hair the way it is but also trusts that whatever you do to your hair, it ll look wonderful on you. This query has a bit of mischievousness and flirtation about it, and you are providing your date the freedom to reveal as significantly, or as small, as they want, Elizabeth says. mumbai local dating app You devote 3 to 5 minutes chatting with each individual attending the event.

mega personal classified

Choose the appropriate dirty dating icebreaker inquiries and enjoy. where to meet latinas in san diego Christian singles, open relationships and personals for singles marry a neighborhood of social media has more than 13 million totally free on the net dating. I fully grasp that freelancers in Malaysia start off at ~RM160 per hour. bedpage nj PelotonForum.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/10/2009 7:03:15 PM Are there any guys out there that want an honest and caring girl?  
bored2979
North Smithfield, RI

How come you chat with a guy for a while and have great conversations and you agree to meet. The date goes great and he agrees to meet up again and them you never hear from him? Is everything about sex?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/10/2009 7:44:37 PM Are there any guys out there that want an honest and caring girl?  
healarts
Cranston, RI

For most guys unfortunately it is. But there probably are girls who are just the same. truth is there is nothing wrong with that as long as they are honest with each other. That is why I'm being so patient, maybe too much. If it's meant to be they will wait and take the time to get to know you that doesn't happen in a few weeks it takes months sometimes longer and still then there are no guarantees. Good luck.

[Edited 11/10/2009 7:45:19 PM PST]

11/11/2009 1:19:09 PM Are there any guys out there that want an honest and caring girl?  

viking47
North Kingstown, RI

im not gonna tell you otherwise but,, dont we all feel like we are nice guys..

it not the guy it is the match in which make the difference ho who;le the 1+1 making 2 you know what im saying.. aggghh i cant reemeber now lol

11/11/2009 1:39:43 PM Are there any guys out there that want an honest and caring girl?  
nursiegrl85
Over 2,000 Posts (3,778)
Beverly Hills, CA

Its all about sex with guys.. Put out or get out.

11/11/2009 3:17:26 PM Are there any guys out there that want an honest and caring girl?  

skeeterfx1
Haverhill, MA

It isnt all about the sex even though it comes off that way. When a decent guy comes along a good female doesnt know what to do with him in some cases because they are used to being used as a toy.

There are the good men out there. Its just a matter of weeding them out.

11/11/2009 6:18:53 PM Are there any guys out there that want an honest and caring girl?  
nursiegrl85
Over 2,000 Posts (3,778)
Beverly Hills, CA

^^are you a decent guy???
I hate weeding. Its tedious work

11/11/2009 6:24:35 PM Are there any guys out there that want an honest and caring girl?  

shycheftobe
Middletown, RI

i'm a decent guy! ha ha ha

11/12/2009 11:15:45 PM Are there any guys out there that want an honest and caring girl?  
biggcore
Warwick, RI

holla at a pimp whats up baby girl...................you know the mfing deal this is were its at....

11/13/2009 8:12:07 AM Are there any guys out there that want an honest and caring girl?  

trag1c21
Warwick, RI

LOL thats hilarious.

11/13/2009 12:16:56 PM Are there any guys out there that want an honest and caring girl?  
diezam
Cumberland, RI

As stated in a previous post, some guys may be looking for somebody DTF, some others for an LTR.

Even those interested on just a f**kbuddy will go out with girls who are looking for other things, hoping to "score".

11/13/2009 6:03:54 PM Are there any guys out there that want an honest and caring girl?  
nursiegrl85
Over 2,000 Posts (3,778)
Beverly Hills, CA

Quote from biggcore:
holla at a pimp whats up baby girl...................you know the mfing deal this is were its at....

Umm no
1. Im not your baby girl
2. I don't "holla"
3. I especially don't "holla" at pimps

11/14/2009 8:07:12 AM Are there any guys out there that want an honest and caring girl?  
mayovanez
Providence, RI

The problem is that most girls love a bad boy. They like men that treat them like crap. Haven't you noticed that most nice girls go out with jerks and never leave them no matter how bad they're treated, but when a girl has a nice decent man, she cheats on him, take him for granted or even leaves him for an a-hole! So, what nice, honest men do is turn bad too...because that's what women want. Well, that's My opinion!

11/15/2009 11:52:34 AM Are there any guys out there that want an honest and caring girl?  
mustangmann1966
Exeter, RI

To the Viking 47:

Hey, you being a good Viking, I would caution you in your endeavor. Hopefully you will find that honest, caring, loving and sincere girl. But, if things go wrong, you had better have your horned helmut ready to wear to dodge other Viking swords, spears, maces, and her associates arriving at your premises via Viking longboat!!!! Usually this takes place at a R. I. Family Court Castle. Valhalle then turns into the pit of fire!! But, you probably already know this. I am a Viking product and met an olde Viking from E.G. of late. In fact, she can trace her roots back to Eric the Red!! Having dodged many of her Viking instruments of war, I can only wish you well. Keep your sword real sharp, your helmut greased up well for deflection purposes, make sure that your crew can out row her's, and be sure to set your sail full to escape-no lanmgsam, aber sehr schnell!!!!

11/16/2009 1:10:33 AM Are there any guys out there that want an honest and caring girl?  
classic09
Providence, RI

Quote from mayovanez:
The problem is that most girls love a bad boy. They like men that treat them like crap. Haven't you noticed that most nice girls go out with jerks and never leave them no matter how bad they're treated, but when a girl has a nice decent man, she cheats on him, take him for granted or even leaves him for an a-hole! So, what nice, honest men do is turn bad too...because that's what women want. Well, that's My opinion!

Yes that's sooo true they never leave ask any female what was your ex like? And she will say 1.a jerk 2.a a**hole 3.a cheater
And that's how it goes when a female gets a good guy I don't know what to do I been there done that like I'm deff not a bad guy and what happend I get f**ked over cause I am a nice guy but I was an a**hole to 1 and she was on it badddd till I started being nice and that goes to show yu and that's every girl loves bad,mean,a**hole men
Cause yall had 1 or 2 of em in your life and it lasted a while don't lie lol

11/16/2009 3:32:35 AM Are there any guys out there that want an honest and caring girl?  
mayovanez
Providence, RI

My point Exactly my nigga

11/22/2009 10:28:05 AM Are there any guys out there that want an honest and caring girl?  
michaelhow
Pawtucket, RI

well it is not about sex for me but companionship. I'm problem is getting some one to meet with me. I stink at text chat

11/24/2009 3:16:38 PM Are there any guys out there that want an honest and caring girl?  

jd6767
East Providence, RI

I think you found the wrong guy. At least the person could have the respect to tell you they are not interested. My name is Jay by the way.

11/26/2009 7:43:31 AM Are there any guys out there that want an honest and caring girl?  
bored2979
North Smithfield, RI

Yes there are a lot of wrong guys out there...it is very tiring trying to find the right one...

11/27/2009 3:38:04 PM Are there any guys out there that want an honest and caring girl?  

riinnk
Exeter, RI

I can't answer your specific questions but I can say that its NOT all about sex. I think most people who are here to find someone special their has to be that chemistry first. Granted that the name of this site may have opened up the net a bit more than you had wanted but that is not the case for all of us.

For me I'm looking for that 'wow' thing. The thrill of meeting someone new that isn't part of your circle and you can be a little more descriptive for the person you seek. I need to be attracted to her. Her smile and eyes have got to get me first. Then great conversation to find mutual interests and things that we do for enjoyment. Everyone wants to be liked by the person we like. This happens not as much as we may hope.

If you met after all of that and he never called back then I guess that he didn't feel it. That doesn't excuse his lack of consideration tho. People should be honest, and politely say it was nice to meet but not what I'm seeking. Although for women that may be a bit alarming because some guys don't take no very well.

12/10/2009 6:58:27 PM Are there any guys out there that want an honest and caring girl?  
gerv134
Warwick, RI

well alot of guys are like that but not all why dont you chat with me im younger but hey friends is kool rite

12/15/2009 6:29:34 AM Are there any guys out there that want an honest and caring girl?  

gdore1964
Cranston, RI

yes their are and its not all about the sex some women though never get past a guys looks or handicap so they have no clue on what they are missing. Have a great day.
Friendships start a relationship

12/21/2009 8:26:42 AM Are there any guys out there that want an honest and caring girl?  

gdore1964
Cranston, RI

Well their is more to life than sex i be happy with a friend to hang out with and watch movies and cook for

12/22/2009 7:23:19 PM Are there any guys out there that want an honest and caring girl?  

robthecorpse
Pawtucket, RI

Well I've been thinking about this... and I know that I always attracted to "crazy" girls with baggage that makes them do weird things like be scared of relationships or not trust me. If I meet a "nice girl" I'm far less attracted because well basically their boring. I know I should date someone who is like that but I just haven't met that woman yet. I hope to of course.
But I also know that it goes the same for me... I'm a nice guy and I've been told in more or less words that I am boring so I have been stuck in the friend zone many many times.
Oh well... what can I say I like the excitement.

3/12/2010 9:04:07 PM Are there any guys out there that want an honest and caring girl?  

nenita2010
Central Falls, RI

I think there is a lot,but when they found a good girl just don't appreciate and care,the average of men(because good men you don't see soo many) do not give back what they receive and at the end turn good girls in trash!!!
and later men ask them self why a girl tolerate a bad men?the answer is simple bad men bury girl self-esteem.
but I must say:
same thing happen with good men,this world is full of clowns

[Edited 3/12/2010 9:06:13 PM PST]

3/15/2010 1:00:23 PM Are there any guys out there that want an honest and caring girl?  

christian_60
Newport, RI

people are just stupd cause what if that girl was the right girl for him and he just up and diss the girl after she give him the p*ssy thats somefake a** niggas for hun just next time take your time and everything will work..

3/17/2010 3:45:41 PM Are there any guys out there that want an honest and caring girl?  

morpheus81
Warwick, RI

i can't speak for anyone...but im still looking for a honest and caring good looking female..... i just can't find anyone....at lease who would want me lol

4/22/2010 8:59:50 AM Are there any guys out there that want an honest and caring girl?  

morpheus81
Warwick, RI

There are guys out there looking for that.. i am one of them... its so hard to find that... as i understand it is for you too

4/24/2010 2:35:01 PM Are there any guys out there that want an honest and caring girl?  
italia401
Warwick, RI

this topic is perfect, cuz im a 23 yr old dude from warwick and yea sex is important but im one of those few good guys who treats women like queens and i get walked all over on or cheated on so to answer im lookin for a honest and caring girl but theres not many of em and to top that when a good girl comes around they think us nice guys are playin em so.... yea girls gotta stop fallin for the d-bags

4/28/2010 11:16:28 AM Are there any guys out there that want an honest and caring girl?  
ra1004
Warwick, RI

Yes there is

5/14/2010 9:39:25 PM Are there any guys out there that want an honest and caring girl?  

musicfeen
Cumberland, RI

Hey I am a very sweet, romantic, caring, honest guy. Who wears his heart on his sleeve. Im looking for someone who will treat me right, and for someone I can be open with

5/22/2010 11:04:47 PM Are there any guys out there that want an honest and caring girl?  

petrelaur
Newport, RI

I'd like to meet you, honney. You may trust me.

6/2/2010 5:55:08 AM Are there any guys out there that want an honest and caring girl?  

poker39502
Pawtucket, RI

i am looking.

6/6/2010 4:26:23 PM Are there any guys out there that want an honest and caring girl?  

newtori1
Foster, RI

Omg that is so true..and yes I am starting to believe if you don't give in to them they just go bye bye...What is wrong with some men????

6/8/2010 8:33:04 AM Are there any guys out there that want an honest and caring girl?  
fryyyy
North Kingstown, RI

My guess is people are people. In specific we're all seeking our own thing. The burden is on YOU to filter out "dates" that are dating you for the wrong reason.

I suspect you were "filtered"

Unless someone is looking for sex with strangers (an absolutely near suicidal occupation these days), I think it's a bad thing to introduce sex early into a friendship with relationship potential. Sex is like glue.. it will stick you in a bad relationship. While in this sex based bad relationship you wont be finding mr/ms right. Sex is however a wonderful tool in finding mr/ms right.. simply by withholding it. I have a fly theory... some people are like flies.. as long as they get their sugar they stick around.. but withhold the sugar and they buzz off... the ones that remain.. well maybe they weren't fly's after all. They also must like something about YOU besides what they can get with any easy man/woman.

Another thing i suspect some people are wary of.. is people who try to latch on too soon. Ie they know NOTHING About you.. yet seem to have decided to jump in with both feet. I would fear anyone who was in it for the relationship instead of in it for ME. They cannot be in it for ME .. if they dont have a clue about who i am. That takes time. If they were just going for the relationship (including it's perks) where i am just incidental... then at some point in the future a better relationship will inevitably come along.. and i'll be on the curb (again).

It is possible you "scared" him away.

If i could suggest anything in relationships.. it would be to go the friendship route. if you cannot settle for being "just a friend" then how would any future relationship have a chance in hell? I believe anything that has a chance of success must start with friendship without conditions and expectations. Anything beyond friendship just happens. I don't think it's a conscious choice. When it is a deliberate conscious choice.. i suspect it is for the wrong reasons and someone is going to get hurt.