Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

online hookup sites

I decided to try on line dating when a female pal suggested it. single ladies daytona beach fl Join our community, a cost free global peer to peer help forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on on the net dating. Do not settle for Miss Superior Enough Suitable Now. leaked premium snapchat usernames Steve gets up to go to the bathroom, and I can hear he s speaking to an individual.

new listcrawler

In reality, some must be absolutely silly or inventive and make you both laugh or believe. senior singles indianapolis Plus, the in depth profiles and ice breaker questions encourage meaningful conversation, generating this app perfect for these hunting to get started severe relationships. But it is not a FYG s job to be that go to particular person for each 1 of their FYGlets. www locanto com login Recently, they had their first significant yelling argument due to the fact they set sail with each other.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/12/2009 11:51:07 PM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  
the_fen
Roseville, CA
37, joined Nov. 2009

So a few weeks back I went out with a pregnant girl from another website. Her profile was nice and she was really cute. She was 8 months along. So i knew, what I could of been getting into. But this???? During our date I learned she has commitment issues, used to cheat guys out $ as a massage theripist, or so she said, I kinda got the feeling she did do some happy endings! lol. She had danced for $ for stangers at nights clubs, but not as a stripper. She LOVES TO DRINK! She used to drink everynight and go out, UNTIL she found out she was prego. This girl was a hard core party girl and now is going to be a mom??????!!! This poor kid's dad, he's already left the scene, they were never in love, just hump buddies a few years. Then she tells me she wants to raise her kid Christian and goto church!? Well hopfully she follows thru on that and makes changes in her life, because no kid needs a drunk party mom! Oh and she also said after she gives birth she cant wait for a margarita and she also made a joke about me being smart!! lol. wow!

Whats funny is that I should of stuck to my guns, I had on my profile, Do not write or email me if you have had a DUI. But I let her cuteness get the best of me, I was still kinda interested in her after the date, well I guess i felt sorry for her more, Idk why but I had it going thru my mind, I could help her! well lol NEVER AGAIN!!!!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/13/2009 12:10:39 PM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  

momsoon2be
Shingle Springs, CA
30, joined Oct. 2009

Wow, you are low... Lol. And really bitter, arent you... You wanted a reason why it didnt work!? Really? You just posted a blog about a "date"...lame. Here you go there sparky...i am not interested in you, i didnt find you intruguing, you are rude, made horrible rude jokes, and i wasnt attracted to you...there, make me be rude about it in a blog...this feels so imature, but i will not have you talk trash about me....

As far as being a drunk...NO i am not... I was a bartender, and didnt drink every night...maybe yu should listen to the person you are out with and not focus on their- what did you say..."cuteness"..lol thanks for that one. And i will have a margarita, thanks.... I was a massage therapist that did amazing work, never did i do anything to disresect and or jepordize myself or career. Dont feel sorry for me or my baby girl, or the father, we dated for 5 mos, again u should listen better, but i have known him for a couple years...It didnt wrk out, he isn't ready to have the responsibility of a child, yet...which is fine but my life is in complete order and i am excited about this next step in my life, i will do the absolute best for my child. I do go to church and want to work on my relationship and faith with God, dont diss me. And I am not some stripper or dancer, you are dumb,i was having fun for a 21st birthday (4 yrs ago) vegas w/ my girlfriends... Wow!

LOOK! You blew my phone up! Are you serious!!? and then freaked out when i didnt respond...then sent some angry messages....to learn that i was actually in the hospital when you sent all those rude and mean messages, (after i told you it wasnt going to be like you wanted between us) and that we could be friends-but that is not what you wanted...

I even told you I only wanted to go out and have fun with no expectations, come on i am pregnant-dating is not importat to me right now- and i have a life -that is a busy one,(i cant sit around and fish like you) and you are far from the man i what or need in my life, no offense, there is someone for everyone(or thats what people say)...its just not me... Stop your bitter rudeness...

there this is my rebuttle....
Thakns,
The "prego" - my name is angela by the way

*ladies...dont date a boy, look for a man, a man wouldnt post a blog about a date that didnt work or post stories that were HALF listened to just to get attention, or even worse pitty...

best luck to all on finding your princes and princesses....

11/13/2009 12:41:59 PM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  

wsprs0nthewind
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,057)
Powell, TN
50, joined Mar. 2009

No matter what this girl has done in her past, parenthood changes things such as priorities. It's perfectly normal that she would think about changing her life and giving her child a better life. What she did in her past has no bearing on whether she should go to church or not. Church isn't for those who are perfect. Matter of fact, it is for people who have made mistakes...and we ALL have.

My oldest daughter just had a baby 5 months ago and all she talked about was having a margarita once he was born. Thank God you are a mom who cared enough to quit while you are pregnant. To any man out there that will never know what it is like to carry a child and go through child birth...that drink will be well deserved.

Take care of your child and you first and the right man will come along if it is meant to be. If it isn't then one is a whole number.

Good luck

BTW, OP, you said your date was from another dating site.

[Edited 11/13/2009 12:49:48 PM ]

11/13/2009 3:47:54 PM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  

truckdriverjohn
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,368)
Branson, MO
59, joined May. 2009

Quote from the_fen:
So a few weeks back I went out with a pregnant girl from another website. Her profile was nice and she was really cute. She was 8 months along. So i knew, what I could of been getting into. But this???? During our date I learned she has commitment issues, used to cheat guys out $ as a massage theripist, or so she said, I kinda got the feeling she did do some happy endings! lol. She had danced for $ for stangers at nights clubs, but not as a stripper. She LOVES TO DRINK! She used to drink everynight and go out, UNTIL she found out she was prego. This girl was a hard core party girl and now is going to be a mom??????!!! This poor kid's dad, he's already left the scene, they were never in love, just hump buddies a few years. Then she tells me she wants to raise her kid Christian and goto church!? Well hopfully she follows thru on that and makes changes in her life, because no kid needs a drunk party mom! Oh and she also said after she gives birth she cant wait for a margarita and she also made a joke about me being smart!! lol. wow!

Whats funny is that I should of stuck to my guns, I had on my profile, Do not write or email me if you have had a DUI. But I let her cuteness get the best of me, I was still kinda interested in her after the date, well I guess i felt sorry for her more, Idk why but I had it going thru my mind, I could help her! well lol NEVER AGAIN!!!!
After reading the girls post you're right..She will not see you ever again. Man you sure left out the good stuff. Hey don't worry looks like the girl set us all stright in here. Well next time, I would keep it too your self lol. Or they will just tell the truth if you don't. By the way she was a cute looking girl.

11/13/2009 4:32:57 PM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  
somedaymyturn
Orwigsburg, PA
53, joined Oct. 2009

momsoon2be -- you're a gorgeous young girl and obviously the guy who posted about you is a jerk. I give you credit for dating while you'r epregnant. If there is a guy out there who will date you while you're pregant, respect the fact that you're keeping the baby even after the dad split on you and realize that the past is the past and you need to build a future, he's the guy you want. Just some advice -- don't date a loser like the one who started this thread. Good luck to you and your little one -- you two will be just fine!!!!!!

11/13/2009 10:58:33 PM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  
the_fen
Roseville, CA
37, joined Nov. 2009

The truth shall set me free. I'm someone who tells it how I see, and that is how she painted it. Most people don't like hearing about it. SORRY!

Did I forget to mention, she's only "about 98% sure who the dad is" after hearing that, I just wanted to know what other crazy stories she had to tell. I'm not the one who was making fun of stangers in the ice cream shop, talk about awkward. lol.

Wow, believe what you all want. Just like our courtsytem which all always sides with mothers over parental rights, so sexisit! Even when there's clear eveidence she cannot not raise them and care for them proproly. Not talking about her, just saying, most people are idiots and are so very quick to take sides, how biased you are. The more people I get to know, the more I like my dog!!!!

I've been very selective and careful about who will be the mother of my kids, thats why I'm 31 old MAN with no kids and not a 31 young BOY with a few kids by different mothers!

There is MUCH more to this, blew up the phone?, like i knew she was in the hospital, and mean messages?, ect, ect. Can anyone see the dramaness?

So I'm going to kindly step away from this................

enough said. peace, i wish her luck!!!!!!!!
CIAO!

[Edited 11/13/2009 11:18:30 PM ]

11/14/2009 12:46:15 AM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  
jenamp88
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,867)
Morris, MN
31, joined Apr. 2009

What is with ppl?? If you have a bad date, move on. I don't see what anyone is going to gain by bashing the other person. If this girl is so bad, then you should be thankful that it didn't work out!

11/14/2009 7:57:40 AM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  
crow09
Over 2,000 Posts (2,726)
Ponca City, OK
41, joined Aug. 2009

Quote from jenamp88:
What is with ppl?? If you have a bad date, move on. I don't see what anyone is going to gain by bashing the other person. If this girl is so bad, then you should be thankful that it didn't work out!

11/14/2009 8:03:51 AM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  
druggle
Tallahassee, FL
39, joined Nov. 2009

Why would any sane woman date at 8 months?

Oh, wait, the answer is in the question....

i will do the absolute best for my child.

No, you already proved you won't do that.

11/14/2009 8:04:49 AM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  
druggle
Tallahassee, FL
39, joined Nov. 2009

I give you credit for dating while you'r epregnant.

You have got to be kidding me. I see lots of cats in your future as well.

11/14/2009 8:12:30 AM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  
johnnybert
Schaumburg, IL
45, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from jenamp88:

It’s called getting in the final word. I think it’s bad, reminds me of my grade school days in high school, silly grin. I was targeted many times by the High school click. lol So I know how she feels. As you can see the results of this one, it does not go well.

My Two cents, Grats on being a mother, some people never have kids and wish they did. We have this guy stirring the pot for what reason, this is not a site with mentality that is present in high school. Obviously the poster did not bother to think this else he would not have posted this because people like us would not take the bait. Instead we tell the poster off and not the person this poster wants to smear.
Well, I think after skimming the replies it seems as if the poster failed and the targeted person won this fight. Nice try! Next time just move on…
John

11/14/2009 12:06:06 PM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  

cowboyupphx
Over 2,000 Posts (2,737)
Prescott, AZ
49, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from the_fen:
So a few weeks back I went out with a pregnant girl from another website.

Well your first line was a lie...so after that

So The women worked a few jobs she may or may not liked...heck we all did at some time...had a boyfriend that it did not work out - wow big news...what are we all doing on her!!! She looking to raise her kid / better - oh thats bad Dateing 8 mo prego ...so what - at least she was not hiding it a 1 month....cant hide that...bad date - chalk it up as that...but to carry it on as a personal rant and make it personal is just wrong and whats worse is she on this form too...so now your being cruel You say your 31 but sure act like your 13

11/14/2009 12:43:49 PM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  

storm_hotsheets
Angus, Scotland
United Kingdom
35, joined Nov. 2009

This should be titled, "Even drunken pregnant wh*res won't f**k me."

11/14/2009 12:55:11 PM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  
johnnybert
Schaumburg, IL
45, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from storm_hotsheets:

Please, don't make me laugh so hard.

Part 1: Meeting up with a few drucken pregnant wh*res... lol Like Rocky, he almost makes it. But still no lay.

Part 2: almost same asone, exept he gets lucky, to later find out She did him to get money for the kid.

Part 3: Kids is there, on Jerry Springerand to find out, the kidis not his. Thats cause she had the kid in the oven as they did the Deed.

Oh what a loser... lol

Please note, Im not calling this person a HO! not at all... Just adding my 2 cents on this....

John

11/14/2009 8:45:40 PM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  
liberalextinct
Over 1,000 Posts (1,643)
Anderson, IN
33, joined May. 2009

man i need to venture in here more often

the lulz is strong here

11/15/2009 10:39:43 AM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  

stobil
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,992)
Gallatin, TN
35, joined Nov. 2009

I think alot of you people are hypocrites. People are writing "you shouldn't post about bad dates." There are several threads about bad dates. He didn't name this woman in his post--that would have been crude.

11/15/2009 7:18:49 PM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  
the_fen
Roseville, CA
37, joined Nov. 2009

now its I don't want to reveal other crazy details about her, and smear her more!!! It isnt woth it!

and we did meet on another site. We jusg happen to be on here too.

I wish her luck!!!!

Quote from johnnybert:
It’s called getting in the final word. I think it’s bad, reminds me of my grade school days in high school, silly grin. I was targeted many times by the High school click. lol So I know how she feels. As you can see the results of this one, it does not go well.

My Two cents, Grats on being a mother, some people never have kids and wish they did. We have this guy stirring the pot for what reason, this is not a site with mentality that is present in high school. Obviously the poster did not bother to think this else he would not have posted this because people like us would not take the bait. Instead we tell the poster off and not the person this poster wants to smear.
Well, I think after skimming the replies it seems as if the poster failed and the targeted person won this fight. Nice try! Next time just move on…
John

No Jonny,, its I don't want to reveal other crazy details about her, and smear her more!!! I said enought, it isnt woth it!

and we did meet on another site. We jusg happen to be on here too.

I wish her luck!!!!

11/15/2009 7:23:34 PM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  
the_fen
Roseville, CA
37, joined Nov. 2009

Quote from stobil:
I think alot of you people are hypocrites. People are writing "you shouldn't post about bad dates." There are several threads about bad dates. He didn't name this woman in his post--that would have been crude.

Thank you!

11/15/2009 8:16:54 PM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  

wsprs0nthewind
Powell, TN
50, joined Mar. 2009

How do you know she was a drunk, pregnant, wh*re?

11/15/2009 8:19:58 PM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  

mamatoad
Rogers, AR
73, joined May. 2007

Mind if an "Old" woman gets in on this one? What is it about us all that we want to judge? We all do it..... Walk a mile in the other persons' shoes......We all do dumb things along the way, we all need a hand up, not a put down.....Thank God I was able to have the support of my family when my Daughters' father and I divorced, or I might have done some stupid things worse than what I did....(choosing a 2nd Mr. Wrong)......Pray for the mother to be and the unborn child, at least she did not opt for killing her baby because it was going to be an inconveniece on her life style......I knew of a woman years ago that was left with 4 children, no education, and welfare was not helping her, she started hooking and within a year saved enough to start to college...she never returned to the "profession" after that year, her kids never knew, she became a top attorney in Texas.....and just recently retired.....Not that it was a right choice, but she put her kids with her parents in another state, and when she started to college she worked hard, made excellent grades and prayed that somehow she would be forgiven if it were ever found out......and to God...... I Have more respect for her than the lazy ones that draw welfare forever is they could......

11/15/2009 8:27:02 PM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  
tootsweet13
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,755)
Woodbridge, VA
44, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from the_fen:

You do realize this makes no sense, correct? Thank goodness your date was able to sum it up a little more coherently. You come across as kinda bitter, OP, which diminishes your crediblity. Publically mocking her was unnecessary and mean. Did it make you feel better?

[Edited 11/15/2009 8:27:29 PM ]

11/15/2009 8:40:35 PM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  

storm_hotsheets
Angus, Scotland
United Kingdom
35, joined Nov. 2009

Quote from wsprs0nthewind:
How do you know she was a drunk, pregnant, wh*re?

that's what she's described as

11/18/2009 8:56:50 PM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  

slice_of_bryce
Sacramento, CA
31, joined Nov. 2009

WOW! This doesn't suprise me, I emailed her once, she's the bitter one!!!!

11/19/2009 3:17:45 AM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  

wsprs0nthewind
Powell, TN
50, joined Mar. 2009

that's what she's described as

Consider the source. He probably didn't get laid and is pissed off about it.

11/19/2009 5:02:33 AM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  
johnnybert
Schaumburg, IL
45, joined Jan. 2008

OMG She refused to play free willy with him!?!?! lol

11/19/2009 6:54:09 AM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  

pike45
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,649)
Omaha, NE
62, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from the_fen:

What a scumbag

11/19/2009 8:01:52 AM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  

storm_hotsheets
Angus, Scotland
United Kingdom
35, joined Nov. 2009

Hence my title suggestion

11/19/2009 7:35:01 PM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  

slice_of_bryce
Sacramento, CA
31, joined Nov. 2009

scumbag? lol, Its not like he said who she is! I'm suprised she revealed herself, there was no need to, um bitter? defensive? I also think that people don't like the truth. If I would of saw this post, before I emailed her, I never would have!!!! I think you guys, should thank him!

So I'm guessing, those who defend her are those also have shady pasts?

Do you really think she can change how she is by the flip of the coin??? I've never seen anyone do that. Lots of cats in her future? idk, but a revolving door? Probably!

I'm curious as to what things he said he didnt mention about her????????

[Edited 11/19/2009 7:37:47 PM ]

11/19/2009 9:11:31 PM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  

storm_hotsheets
Angus, Scotland
United Kingdom
35, joined Nov. 2009

she could be perfectly decent.

11/19/2009 10:15:24 PM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  
porgy123
Pueblo, CO
71, joined Apr. 2009

Angela:

I'm proud of you for coming on here for a rebuttle.
Serve's the a/h right to see your side of the deal.

Best wishes and luck in your new adventures.

11/19/2009 10:44:53 PM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  
thinkpinkbaby
Florence, AL
35, joined Nov. 2009

((((((((((((((The truth shall set me free. I'm someone who tells it how I see, and that is how she painted it. Most people don't like hearing about it. SORRY!))))))))))))))

THE_FEN, PLEASE READ the line you posted already posted it for you. So pretty much what you had said was a lie. You know what dude you half to dump on someone because it didn't go the way you want it to go. I know how some of you men work. Just like I went out on a friend date, no kissing, no touching, not even sex. And when I decided to leave this guy alone do to his pig remarks(sexual talk) I cut the cord on the friend ship. So he comes back here and start running his mouth,same thing your doing because you didn't get none or you just got rejectedddddddddddddddd.

11/19/2009 11:11:53 PM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  

truckdriverjohn
Branson, MO
59, joined May. 2009

Quote from the_fen:
The truth shall set me free. I'm someone who tells it how I see, and that is how she painted it. Most people don't like hearing about it. SORRY!

Did I forget to mention, she's only "about 98% sure who the dad is" after hearing that, I just wanted to know what other crazy stories she had to tell. I'm not the one who was making fun of stangers in the ice cream shop, talk about awkward. lol.

Wow, believe what you all want. Just like our courtsytem which all always sides with mothers over parental rights, so sexisit! Even when there's clear eveidence she cannot not raise them and care for them proproly. Not talking about her, just saying, most people are idiots and are so very quick to take sides, how biased you are. The more people I get to know, the more I like my dog!!!!

I've been very selective and careful about who will be the mother of my kids, thats why I'm 31 old MAN with no kids and not a 31 young BOY with a few kids by different mothers!

There is MUCH more to this, blew up the phone?, like i knew she was in the hospital, and mean messages?, ect, ect. Can anyone see the dramaness?

So I'm going to kindly step away from this................

enough said. peace, i wish her luck!!!!!!!!
CIAO!
See I don't understand this part? He says she is not sure of who the father was? First off it is none of your biz who the dad was right? Also you know she was pregnant right? If you were a man or should I say a good man. The kid is part of the package dude. I think giving the kid a good home and loving it. Is better then asking mom who the dad is. It's going to take a bigger man then you to raise that kid.

11/20/2009 10:22:39 AM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  

winxi
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,257)
Saint Louis, MO
56, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from the_fen:

Did I forget to mention, she's only "about 98% sure who the dad is" after hearing that, I just wanted to know what other crazy stories she had to tell.

Wow, I can't believe that you told us this. Where is the integrity?

11/20/2009 12:15:45 PM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  

storm_hotsheets
Angus, Scotland
United Kingdom
35, joined Nov. 2009

Personally, I'm on her side.

11/20/2009 6:32:24 PM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  

hugsnlaughter
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,117)
McKeesport, PA
55, joined Jul. 2007

I think both parties need to grow up a bit. Everyone has bad dates or maybe not even bad but just dates that you are not at all compatible with the other person. Cut your loses and move on.

11/20/2009 10:22:56 PM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  
thinkpinkbaby
Florence, AL
35, joined Nov. 2009

Quote from hugsnlaughter:
I think both parties need to grow up a bit. Everyone has bad dates or maybe not even bad but just dates that you are not at all compatible with the other person. Cut your loses and move on.
well she had to defend her self so you need to talk to him not her!

11/20/2009 11:39:06 PM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  

slice_of_bryce
Sacramento, CA
31, joined Nov. 2009

He said, she danced for a guy and earned money for it at club? and then said she wasnt a stripper. So idk why she had to say she wasnt a stripper, he already said that. To me that says, this girl will do anything for cash. It wasnt her job to dance for a toltal stranger, at least if she was a stripper, it was her JOB to do it! Sounds like someone is easy to me.

After all what is she going to tell this kid, who it's dad is? "Honey, I was horny one night and then you happend." Well I hope she can come up with a good lie, because I wouldnt want to hear that!

And she isnt sure who the dad is, OMG come on people, are you seriously feeling bad for her????? She probably looking for a sugar daddy. Its crazy shes dating when pregnat!!! Doesnt she have important things to deal with right now, other then finding a new guy to bang?????? Unless shes looking for someone to induce labor!

11/21/2009 12:06:27 AM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  

truckdriverjohn
Branson, MO
59, joined May. 2009

Quote from slice_of_bryce:
He said, she danced for a guy and earned money for it at club? and then said she wasnt a stripper. So idk why she had to say she wasnt a stripper, he already said that. To me that says, this girl will do anything for cash. It wasnt her job to dance for a toltal stranger, at least if she was a stripper, it was her JOB to do it! Sounds like someone is easy to me.

After all what is she going to tell this kid, who it's dad is? "Honey, I was horny one night and then you happend." Well I hope she can come up with a good lie, because I wouldnt want to hear that!

And she isnt sure who the dad is, OMG come on people, are you seriously feeling bad for her????? She probably looking for a sugar daddy. Its crazy shes dating when pregnat!!! Doesnt she have important things to deal with right now, other then finding a new guy to bang?????? Unless shes looking for someone to induce labor!
She could have got rid of the kid..Abort. She didn't. So what if she makes up a lie to the kid about who dad is. The thing is she kept the baby and will love it. Many ladies raise kids on there own. Allot do a damn good job with out a man in the home. You don't know the whole story, nor do I. So lets keep the kid out of it. The baby didn't do anything to anyone. Just be glad the baby is fine.

11/21/2009 12:37:02 AM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  

slice_of_bryce
Sacramento, CA
31, joined Nov. 2009

Ya only time will tell how it will turn out, but it sure isnt off to a good start!

11/21/2009 12:42:40 AM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  

truckdriverjohn
Branson, MO
59, joined May. 2009

Quote from slice_of_bryce:
Ya only time will tell how it will turn out, but it sure isnt off to a good start!
You're right kind of a rough start. It happens to the best of us. I think it will turn out just fine. She just needs some help for now. Raising a child on your own is a hard job. When my kids mother died we had children. My son was only 7 yrs old. Hard job to do on your own. Takes allot out of you.

11/21/2009 1:35:49 AM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  
rrrsmile
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,668)
York, PA
51, joined Mar. 2009

No matter what this girl has done in her past, parenthood changes things such as priorities. It's perfectly normal that she would think about changing her life and giving her child a better life. What she did in her past has no bearing on whether she should go to church or not. Church isn't for those who are perfect. Matter of fact, it is for people who have made mistakes...and we ALL have.

My oldest daughter just had a baby 5 months ago and all she talked about was having a margarita once he was born. Thank God you are a mom who cared enough to quit while you are pregnant. To any man out there that will never know what it is like to carry a child and go through child birth...that drink will be well deserved.

Take care of your child and you first and the right man will come along if it is meant to be. If it isn't then one is a whole number.

Good luck

BTW, OP, you said your date was from another dating site.

Looks like the OP followed the lady here. He is still showing as "new". People

11/21/2009 2:17:08 AM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  
zeanah
Over 2,000 Posts (2,743)
Clarion, PA
56, joined Dec. 2007

No disrespect intended to the soon-to-be-Mom...but I LMAO at this remark...OMG!

11/21/2009 4:12:51 AM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  
ava_adore
Over 1,000 Posts (1,501)
Deer Park, CA
35, joined May. 2009

I honestly thought this thread was going to be about dating a pasta lover:

11/21/2009 1:00:55 PM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  

truckdriverjohn
Branson, MO
59, joined May. 2009

Quote from ava_adore:
I honestly thought this thread was going to be about dating a pasta lover:

I had to look at your age. At first I didn't understand now I do. Don't worry, When you get out of College. You'll look back on this and say...Did I really say that?

11/21/2009 3:13:59 PM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  

storm_hotsheets
Angus, Scotland
United Kingdom
35, joined Nov. 2009

I've always said that hot chicks should give up more charity p*ssy.

11/22/2009 6:51:13 AM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  
pretty23hot1
Phoenix, AZ
29, joined Jun. 2009

Prego Girl!!! High five i will pour you the margarita!!!! You are a strong woman and you have a beautiful future ahead of you motherhood is the most wonderfull thing in this world. you are gonna have so much fun, Congratulations and good luck.

Next Time be carefull and stop meeting strangers this guy could have hurt you and your baby.

11/22/2009 9:28:04 PM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  
the_fen
Roseville, CA
37, joined Nov. 2009

Quote from pretty23hot1:

Next Time be carefull and stop meeting strangers this guy could have hurt you and your baby.

wow, your an idiot, lol!

11/22/2009 10:00:31 PM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  

truckdriverjohn
Branson, MO
59, joined May. 2009

Quote from the_fen:
wow, your an idiot, lol!
I don't think she is. I think you are. You take a lady out. Then when things don't go your way? What do you do? You post it on the Internet. Man in my book that is low as dirt. Hey dude go kick rocks.

[Edited 11/22/2009 10:02:29 PM ]

11/22/2009 11:55:56 PM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  
the_fen
Roseville, CA
37, joined Nov. 2009

LOL, why dont I kick boulders? They would bloody up my feet faster, wouldnt you be happier then????

11/23/2009 6:14:02 AM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  
pretty23hot1
Phoenix, AZ
29, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from the_fen:
wow, your an idiot, lol!

Hey loser now that you have shown your charater to everyone good luck on getting another date! maybe you should move on to another dating site.

11/23/2009 9:08:09 AM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  

truckdriverjohn
Branson, MO
59, joined May. 2009

Quote from the_fen:
LOL, why dont I kick boulders? They would bloody up my feet faster, wouldnt you be happier then????
I really think you are missing the point here. No one wants to see anyone hurt, not even you. I really don't understand why you wanted to hurt her? It's bad enough, things didn't work OK. I just don't understand why you had to hurt the kid in Public. Being a man means taking it on the chin sometimes. We don't always get what we want in life. That doesn't mean, if we don't we have to hurt someone. You might be a good guy who knows? Just don't let things turn you into a bad person. Just take a min and think. If that was your sister? Would you want her to go through this? Let it go and be the nice guy you know you could be.

11/23/2009 3:58:14 PM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  

wsprs0nthewind
Powell, TN
50, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from winxi:
Wow, I can't believe that you told us this. Where is the integrity?

She has shown her integrity by saying what she had to say and nothing more. He is the one that's kept this going. I bet she knows exactly who the father is and the OP is just trying to get in another cheap shot.

11/23/2009 7:53:13 PM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  
the_fen
Roseville, CA
37, joined Nov. 2009

Quote from truckdriverjohn:
I really think you are missing the point here. No one wants to see anyone hurt, not even you. I really don't understand why you wanted to hurt her? It's bad enough, things didn't work OK. I just don't understand why you had to hurt the kid in Public. Being a man means taking it on the chin sometimes. We don't always get what we want in life. That doesn't mean, if we don't we have to hurt someone. You might be a good guy who knows? Just don't let things turn you into a bad person. Just take a min and think. If that was your sister? Would you want her to go through this? Let it go and be the nice guy you know you could be.

Well I think most of you missed the point. It was a post about me making a mistake being an idoit on different levels and meeting someone in a CRAZY/LIFE STYLE situation, not a dig on her at all! If it was a dig, I would of said who she was! AND I DIDNT!!!!! Like I said, I could of told more about what she told me and I didn't!

[Edited 11/23/2009 7:55:26 PM ]

11/24/2009 12:26:37 AM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  
ava_adore
Over 1,000 Posts (1,501)
Deer Park, CA
35, joined May. 2009

Quote from truckdriverjohn:
I had to look at your age. At first I didn't understand now I do. Don't worry, When you get out of College. You'll look back on this and say...Did I really say that?

I don't get your reply...

11/24/2009 10:48:59 PM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  
the_fen
Roseville, CA
37, joined Nov. 2009

I didnt get him either. He sure seems to know alot! I guess were too stupid, lol. I thought your joke was funny!

11/26/2009 7:08:17 PM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  
googlefreak
Etobicoke, ON
46, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from stobil:

I have to agree. I am not taking sides because neither are in the right. This woman decided to reply what he posted. Now she just admitted she was the woman he dated. This is going to look bad. If I was looking for a woman to date she would be one of the last ones.

Who is telling the truth? Who is lying? Only two of them know.
I suggest OP to end the conversation. Obviously you are emotional which I can relate. It's just better to move on, no woman is worth this kind of attention. Trust me I have been there.

11/27/2009 12:37:03 PM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  

storm_hotsheets
Angus, Scotland
United Kingdom
35, joined Nov. 2009

Quote from googlefreak:
I have to agree. I am not taking sides because neither are in the right. This woman decided to reply what he posted. Now she just admitted she was the woman he dated. This is going to look bad. If I was looking for a woman to date she would be one of the last ones.

Who is telling the truth? Who is lying? Only two of them know.
I suggest OP to end the conversation. Obviously you are emotional which I can relate. It's just better to move on, no woman is worth this kind of attention. Trust me I have been there.

Really? You wouldn't date her? If she walked up to you and offered you a date you'd refuse? I only wonder because she's pretty hot. Anyway, kudos to the guy for at least getting a date out of her. He was definately batting way out of his league there. Personally I'd have poured a ton of booze and rohypnol down her throat and worn a Brad Pitt mask but, that's me, always going that extra mile.

11/27/2009 8:03:10 PM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  
googlefreak
Etobicoke, ON
46, joined Jun. 2009

Really? You wouldn't date her? If she walked up to you and offered you a date you'd refuse? I only wonder because she's pretty hot. Anyway, kudos to the guy for at least getting a date out of her. He was definately batting way out of his league there. Personally I'd have poured a ton of booze and rohypnol down her throat and worn a Brad Pitt mask but, that's me, always going that extra mile.

Yup I would refuse. I have before and this woman was more attractive. She ended being a stalker and total nutty. It's more than just about looks.

Exactly reason I refuse to even date a woman off the internet. People tend to be all too strange for my taste. I am just here for the entertainment.

11/28/2009 8:48:41 PM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  

alonelydad
New Salem, PA
51, joined Mar. 2008

you have to kiss alot of frogs before you find a prince or princess .it took ahile but sonia and i met on here and we are married ,happy .have a cute baby girl that turned 8 months on the 12th of this month .i met alot of strange ladies and went on some strange dates , dont give up there is some one for all ,but you cant accept the first person you date [unless it is love at first sight for both of you] work on your own flaws and be understanding of the other persons . this site does work ,but you have to be honest about who you are and what you want out of a mate. gary

11/28/2009 8:54:15 PM My date with a PREGO girl! wow!  
no_doubt_delish
Over 1,000 Posts (1,118)
Beaumont, CA
40, joined Sep. 2009

Thanks dude cause we now all know who NOT to date ....... YOU