Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

what hookup sites work

Read these queries, retain a handful of in your thoughts or shop them on your cell phone, and use this list as ice breakers when the conversation begins to run dry. m datehookup You don t want to show your crazy by asking as well quite a few nosey queries. Locate additional crucial concerns about dating, marriage, and living a purposeful life in my new book101 Questions You Require to Ask in Your Twenties. nurse fired for only fans Tell me about a thing you ve achieved that you re proud of.

megapersonals com login

So, hurry up to use our instant chat rooms without could to talk with strangers and make new mates. single men in rhode island I also located that there are a lot of men and women who are not rapid to judge on websites like eHarmony and match. Pray for the finest, and wait for what Allah has in retailer for you. rub ratings manhattan I still try to remember the butterflies and light up smile I exuded when I spoke to him.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/25/2009 6:32:53 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  

melvin20020
Columbus, OH

Pig's bodies contain many toxins, worms and latent diseases. Although some of these infestations are harbored in other animals, modern veterinarians say that pigs are far more predisposed to these illnesses than other animals. This could be because pigs like to scavenge and will eat any kind of food, including dead insects, worms, rotting carcasses, excreta (including their own), garbage, and other pigs.

Influenza (flu) is one of the most famous illnesses which pigs share with humans. This illness is harbored in the lungs of pigs during the summer months and tends to affect pigs and humans in the cooler months. Sausage contains bits of pigs' lungs, so those who eat pork sausage tend to suffer more during epidemics of influenza.

Pig meat contains excessive quantities of histamine and imidazole compounds, which can lead to itching and inflammation; growth hormone, which promotes inflammation and growth; sulfur-containing mesenchymal mucus, which leads to swelling and deposits of mucus in tendons and cartilage, resulting in arthritis, rheumatism, etc. Sulfur helps cause firm human tendons and ligaments to be replaced by the pig's soft mesenchymal tissues, and degeneration of human cartilage.

Eating pork can also lead to gallstones and obesity, probably due to its high cholesterol and saturated fat content. The pig is the main carrier of the taenia solium worm, which is found it its flesh. These tapeworms are found in human intestines with greater frequency in nations where pigs are eaten. This type of tapeworm can pass through the intestines and affect many other organs, and is incurable once it reaches beyond a certain stage.

One in six people in the US and Canada has trichinosis from eating trichina worms, which are found in pork. Many people have no symptoms to warn them of this, and when they do, they resemble symptoms of many other illnesses. These worms are not noticed during meat inspections, nor does salting or smoking kill them. Few people cook the meat long enough to kill the trichinae. The rat (another scavenger) also harbors this disease. There are dozens of other worms, germs, diseases and bacteria which are commonly found in pigs, many of which are specific to the pig, or found in greater frequency in pigs.

Pigs are biologically similar to humans, and their meat is said to taste similar to human flesh. Pigs have been used for dissection in biology labs due to the similarity between their organs and human organs. People with insulin-dependent diabetes usually inject themselves with pig insulin. If you pour Coke (yes, the soda) on a slab of pork, and wait a little while, you will see worms crawl out of it.

Meet singles in your area here at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free for everything! Join now!
DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/25/2009 6:42:23 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  
derbydriver4evr
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,958)
Cincinnati, OH

...and ya wonder where swine flu comes from........

11/25/2009 6:44:21 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  
leona813
Palm Beach, FL

This is very intersting and makes me glad I haven't eaten pork lately but still I'm skeptical. Am tempted to buy a "slab" of pork and pour coke on it and wait for the worms to come out. I have had barbecued baby back ribs this past summer. And this business of if you have trichinosis after a certain point it's incurable? That's news too. If this is a Public Service Announcement would appreciate some sources of reference to back this up.

11/25/2009 6:47:14 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  
leona813
Palm Beach, FL

I got this e-mail today but haven't researched it to verify it's validity:

GlaxoSmithKline Recalls H1N1 Vaccine in Canada Over 'Life-Threatening' Allergy Risk
Tuesday, November 24, 2009

LONDON — The pharmaceutical company GlaxoSmithKline says it has advised medical staff in Canada to not use one batch of swine flu vaccine for fear it may trigger life-threatening allergies.

GlaxoSmithKline spokeswoman Gwenan White said Tuesday the company issued the advice after reports that one batch of the swine flu vaccine might have caused more allergic reactions than normal.

She says the affected batch contains 172,000 doses of the vaccine. She declined to say how many doses had been administered before the advice to stop using them was given.

White says GlaxoSmithKline wrote to Canadian healthcare professionals advising them to stop using the batch on Nov. 18. She says a total of 7.5 million doses of the vaccine have been distributed in Canada.

11/25/2009 6:52:45 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  

gentlebear1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,851)
Wooster, OH

Quote from leona813:
This is very intersting and makes me glad I haven't eaten pork lately but still I'm skeptical. Am tempted to buy a "slab" of pork and pour coke on it and wait for the worms to come out. I have had barbecued baby back ribs this past summer. And this business of if you have trichinosis after a certain point it's incurable? That's news too. If this is a Public Service Announcement would appreciate some sources of reference to back this up.

If indeed you try that Coke on a slab of Pork,let us know if you see any worms crawling out of it......

11/25/2009 7:03:22 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  
leona813
Palm Beach, FL

Quote from gentlebear1949:
If indeed you try that Coke on a slab of Pork,let us know if you see any worms crawling out of it......

lol why did this give me deja vu? Should I buy both pork and coke (both of which I very rarely buy) and try this????? eewwwwww if it's true.

11/25/2009 7:03:42 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  

chaotica
Newbury, OH

COKE...PORK...

i got some weed

alcohol kills all

or a 10% bleach solution...ccf certified

11/25/2009 7:06:24 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  
leona813
Palm Beach, FL

Good thing I drink a lot of wine... I had a feeling it was detrimental to those pesky organisms in there.

11/25/2009 7:15:53 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  

gentlebear1949
Wooster, OH

Quote from leona813:
lol why did this give me deja vu? Should I buy both pork and coke (both of which I very rarely buy) and try this????? eewwwwww if it's true.

Why not........Cheap thrills and all that.........

11/25/2009 7:20:26 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  

somewhatcoolguy
Akron, OH

I ain't Never met a pork chop I couldn't like!!!! We can get beef with Mad Cow disease, chicken with salmonella, Fish with mercury poisoning,etc,etc,....The list goes on. Why not be vegetarians so we can get e-coli from spinach? Cook your food well. My steaks are medium rare, my pork chops are well done with no pink, I don't eat Sushi, and send back under fried chicken. I don't know what to say about the many salads I eat. But I've been around well over half a century. Eating is one of the few vices I have left. Please don't try to ruin it for me too!..........

11/25/2009 7:29:31 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  

chaotica
Newbury, OH

Quote from leona813:
Good thing I drink a lot of wine... I had a feeling it was detrimental to those pesky organisms in there.

sorry i was tryin to post a song

"wine is fine but whiskeys quicker...suicide is slow with liquor

11/25/2009 7:30:58 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  

chaotica
Newbury, OH

true that...160 deg.far.

11/25/2009 8:48:11 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  

ladydesperado58
Warren, OH

I don't eat beef or pork. Veggies, fish, chicken, turkey are my thing.

11/25/2009 10:06:08 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  

melvin20020
Columbus, OH

People better stop eating pork please.

11/26/2009 12:07:28 AM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  

elzi
Delaware, OH

melvin -- I just love to research things that appear to be questionable or just "too far out". To my amazement, I found the exact text of your copy & paste!! Here's some further info from that website ... but without repeating what you already copied.

Oh, and here's the site -- TheModernReligionDOTcom

THIS IS FROM THEIR HOMEPAGE --

Islam The Modern Religion

To be Muslim is to be in submission and obedience to God. He is the one God who has no partner. Nothing is like Him. He is the Creator, not the created, nor a part of His creation. He is All-Powerful, absolutely Just, All-Knowing, All-Merciful, the Supreme, the Sovereign. There is no entity worthy of worship besides Him.

THIS IS ADDITIONAL INFO FROM THE "PORK" PAGE THAT HAD THE TEXT FROM YOUR ORIGINAL POST --

Great Facts on Pork

Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah. Following text give you reasons why Allah (SWT) has forbidden eating pork. There are many other reasons which we do not know of but ALLAH (SWT) knows.

...Muslims are forbidden by God to eat the meat of the pig (pork).

***INSERT YOUR CUT & PASTE HERE***

This is detailed in verses 2:173, 5:3, 6:145, and 16:115 of the Qur'an. An exemplary verse is quoted here: "He has only forbidden you dead meat, and blood, and the flesh of swine, and any (food) over which the name of other than Allah has been invoked. But if one is forced by necessity, without willful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits, then Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

References:
• "Animals in Islam", by Al-Hafiz B.A. Masri,
• "Diet for a New America", by John Robbins,
• "Islamic Dietary Laws and Practices", by M.M. Hussaini, M.S. and A.H. Sakr, Ph.D.
• "Homotoxicology", by Dr. Hans-Heinrich Reckweg
• "Muslims in Alien Society", by Muhammad Samiallah

11/26/2009 12:20:51 AM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  

melvin20020
Columbus, OH

Jews are not muslims and they don't eat pork. Jews are not muslims and they use water in the toilet. I mean eating pork is not really good for your health and body.

11/26/2009 1:49:24 AM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  

owlwisdom
Las Vegas, NV

Maybe that's why Jewish people are healthy - they don't eat pork products or shellfish such as lobster, crab and shrimp because those are "bottom feeders" - "dirty". Maybe they've just had a good thing going on for a lot of years and Christians never paid attention! LOL!

11/26/2009 7:18:42 AM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  

chaotica
Newbury, OH

i can proudly say i am a member of PETA

People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

11/26/2009 8:09:26 AM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  

hotb1ker
Strongsville, OH

I don't eat pork very often, but everyone's gonna die sometime.

Bacon Explosion
Time: About 3 hours

2 pounds thick-cut sliced bacon
1 1/2 pounds Italian sausage, casings removed
3 tablespoons barbecue rub
3/4 cup barbecue sauce.

1. Using 10 slices of bacon, weave a square lattice like that on top of a pie: first, place 5 bacon slices side by side on a large sheet of aluminum foil, parallel to one another, sides touching. Place another strip of bacon on one end, perpendicular to the other strips. Fold first, third and fifth bacon strips back over this new strip, then place another strip next to it, parallel to it. Unfold first, third and fifth strips; fold back second and fourth strips. Repeat with remaining bacon until all 10 strips are tightly woven.

2. Preheat oven to 225 degrees or light a fire in an outdoor smoker. Place remaining bacon in a frying pan and cook until crisp. As it cooks, sprinkle bacon weave with 1 tablespoon barbecue rub. Evenly spread sausage on top of bacon lattice, pressing to outer edges.

3. Crumble fried bacon into bite-size pieces. Sprinkle on top of sausage. Drizzle with 1/2 cup barbecue sauce and sprinkle with another tablespoon barbecue rub.

4. Very carefully separate front edge of sausage layer from bacon weave and begin rolling sausage away from you. Bacon weave should stay where it was, flat. Press sausage roll to remove any air pockets and pinch together seams and ends.

5. Roll sausage toward you, this time with bacon weave, until it is completely wrapped. Turn it so seam faces down. Roll should be about 2 to 3 inches thick. Sprinkle with remaining barbecue rub.

6. Place roll on a baking sheet in oven or in smoker. Cook until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees on a meat thermometer, about 1 hour for each inch of thickness. When done, glaze roll with more sauce. To serve, slice into 1/4 to 1/2-inch rounds.

Yield: 10 or more servings.

11/27/2009 5:30:44 AM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  

rider133
Amelia, OH

I'd be worried about eating pork but I figure all the years of smoking and alcohol will probably get me first.

11/27/2009 5:51:23 AM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  

gentlebear1949
Wooster, OH

Quote from rider133:
I'd be worried about eating pork but I figure all the years of smoking and alcohol will probably get me first.

I used to think like that also,having drank like a fish and smoked 3 packs a day for years. In my case,apparently all that abuse to my body did only minor damage. So now I worry a lot more about what I eat and what kind of meds I injest,as those two things could very easily be the ones that do me in........

11/27/2009 9:36:25 AM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  
dm3301
Salem, OH

Cat...the other white meat!

11/27/2009 12:13:30 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  
pipebandit
Lakewood, OH

paranoia is likely a worse death......pass the bacon please.

11/27/2009 12:20:32 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  
derbydriver4evr
Cincinnati, OH

...shoot have ya ever put your hand up a pig's butt just to get a ham sandwich...?

You would be surprised what ya eat when your hungry !!

11/27/2009 4:56:38 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  

gentlebear1949
Wooster, OH

Quote from derbydriver4evr:
...shoot have ya ever put your hand up a pig's butt just to get a ham sandwich...?

You would be surprised what ya eat when your hungry !!

Well,I remember one drunken night....Oh,never mind.......

11/27/2009 5:23:08 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  

rebuilt22000
Over 1,000 Posts (1,889)
Wooster, OH

hey Bear, Derby the meet with sop went real well i am back home and safe and sound. she will be going home sunday. she took lots of pics so when she sends them to me I will post them. hi watscookin.

11/27/2009 5:43:29 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  
derbydriver4evr
Cincinnati, OH

Cool rebuilt, glad to hear it went well !I'm heading back to Idaho in a couple of weeks... and think for good....

Oh yea, post the pics when ya can, show these younguns that are so eager, what its like to let this site work.....

[Edited 11/27/2009 5:44:52 PM PST]

11/27/2009 6:17:40 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  

melvin20020
Columbus, OH

So friends you better stop eating that nasty meat. Its eww and eww. I always like to eat in Jews place or where there is no pork at all.

11/27/2009 6:26:19 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  
derbydriver4evr
Cincinnati, OH

well stay in the city of Columbus, cause out here in the country, pork is ate damn near daily,....I got other things to worry about that can kill me...

11/27/2009 6:35:45 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  

ohiosunshine48
Akron, OH

Quote from pipebandit:
paranoia is likely a worse death......pass the bacon please.
could not put it better my self pipe

11/27/2009 6:36:32 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  

ohiosunshine48
Akron, OH

Well,I remember one drunken night....Oh,never mind.......

Oh Bear come on doooooo telll lol

11/27/2009 7:33:29 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  

chaotica
Newbury, OH

Quote from dm3301:

youd fit right in around here

11/27/2009 9:14:21 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  

ohiosunshine48
Akron, OH

Quote from chaotica:

youd fit right in around here

That one had me laughin my a** off too... some funny stuff there

11/28/2009 6:04:40 AM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  

chaotica
Newbury, OH

gotta love it

i know i do

11/28/2009 2:16:23 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  

ohiosunshine48
Akron, OH

Quote from dm3301:
that is just tooo funny meeeeeowwwwwww lmao

11/28/2009 8:24:29 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  

melvin20020
Columbus, OH

Well me i will not even love someone who eats pork or any harm meat i rather stay singel than marrying someone who eats pork.

11/28/2009 8:59:14 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  

cowgirl212
Over 2,000 Posts (2,804)
Coshocton, OH

I'm with ya elzi!!!
Quote from elzi:
melvin -- I just love to research things that appear to be questionable or just "too far out". To my amazement, I found the exact text of your copy & paste!! Here's some further info from that website ... but without repeating what you already copied.

Oh, and here's the site -- TheModernReligionDOTcom

THIS IS FROM THEIR HOMEPAGE --

Islam The Modern Religion

To be Muslim is to be in submission and obedience to God. He is the one God who has no partner. Nothing is like Him. He is the Creator, not the created, nor a part of His creation. He is All-Powerful, absolutely Just, All-Knowing, All-Merciful, the Supreme, the Sovereign. There is no entity worthy of worship besides Him.

THIS IS ADDITIONAL INFO FROM THE "PORK" PAGE THAT HAD THE TEXT FROM YOUR ORIGINAL POST --

Great Facts on Pork

Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah. Following text give you reasons why Allah (SWT) has forbidden eating pork. There are many other reasons which we do not know of but ALLAH (SWT) knows.

...Muslims are forbidden by God to eat the meat of the pig (pork).

***INSERT YOUR CUT & PASTE HERE***

This is detailed in verses 2:173, 5:3, 6:145, and 16:115 of the Qur'an. An exemplary verse is quoted here: "He has only forbidden you dead meat, and blood, and the flesh of swine, and any (food) over which the name of other than Allah has been invoked. But if one is forced by necessity, without willful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits, then Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

References:
• "Animals in Islam", by Al-Hafiz B.A. Masri,
• "Diet for a New America", by John Robbins,
• "Islamic Dietary Laws and Practices", by M.M. Hussaini, M.S. and A.H. Sakr, Ph.D.
• "Homotoxicology", by Dr. Hans-Heinrich Reckweg
• "Muslims in Alien Society", by Muhammad Samiallah

11/28/2009 9:02:46 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  

melvin20020
Columbus, OH

Cowgirl are jews muslim? They don't eat pork or any food with pork or any harm in it. Jews use water in their bathrooms and they are not muslim.So you better know that

11/29/2009 12:58:57 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  
leona813
Palm Beach, FL

Well, I'm cooking Maverick Ranch hot dogs on the grill today. At least I know they have no nitrites, nitrates, antibiotics or hormones in them (according to the package).

Better not see any worms crawl out. Well, I'm not going to pour soda on them and wait to see.

[Edited 11/29/2009 12:59:19 PM PST]

11/29/2009 1:03:26 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  

somewhatcoolguy
Akron, OH

Perhaps, Melvin you should go to a "No eat Pork" dating site to find someone to love. I believe there's a place for all of God's creatures....right next to the mashed potatoes on my plate! I'm sure all these carnivorous ladies here are going to miss you.

11/29/2009 2:09:20 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  

ohiosunshine48
Akron, OH

Quote from somewhatcoolguy:
Perhaps, Melvin you should go to a "No eat Pork" dating site to find someone to love. I believe there's a place for all of God's creatures....right next to the mashed potatoes on my plate! I'm sure all these carnivorous ladies here are going to miss you.

right on cool guy lmfao that was great still laughing
I want all my meat....PORK BEEF CHICKEN TURKEY FISH DEER LOL serve it up

[Edited 11/29/2009 2:10:38 PM PST]

11/29/2009 4:51:16 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  
pipebandit
Lakewood, OH

Quote from melvin20020:
Cowgirl are jews muslim? They don't eat pork or any food with pork or any harm in it. Jews use water in their bathrooms and they are not muslim.So you better know that

I admit to not knowing much about either food or religion....Except that I AM an American and a Christian. The God I pray to, says: Genesis 9: 1-4.

"That'll do pig, that'll do" (Babe)

11/29/2009 5:09:07 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  
leona813
Palm Beach, FL

I feel bad, I ate two, I never eat two!

11/29/2009 5:28:34 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  

gentlebear1949
Wooster, OH

Quote from ohiosunshine48:

I want all my meat....PORK BEEF CHICKEN TURKEY FISH DEER LOL serve it up

ALL your meat???? I think you missed one major meat....

11/29/2009 5:35:49 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  

ohiosunshine48
Akron, OH

well i like that meat too bear that is the one with no calories... lol

11/29/2009 5:57:55 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  

chaotica
Newbury, OH

yeah low fat

im skinny

got bambi hangin in garage

little button buck...roadkill

11/30/2009 8:31:54 AM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  
dm3301
Salem, OH

I like pulled pork!.................................................................................................................................. Ok people, get your heads outta the gutter lol!

11/30/2009 2:58:47 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  

chaotica
Newbury, OH

but its so much fun

11/30/2009 4:42:49 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  

gentlebear1949
Wooster, OH

Quote from dm3301:
I like pulled pork!.................................................................................................................................. Ok people, get your heads outta the gutter lol!

My head is about 30" above the Gutter,in the vicinity of a woman's waist.......

12/1/2009 8:09:42 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  

melvin20020
Columbus, OH

All i wanted to say is pork is not good meat to eat and its not even good for your health.I believe pork is dirty meat and dirty animal. I don't like judgeing people by what they eat or wear.

12/1/2009 8:15:13 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  
derbydriver4evr
Cincinnati, OH

Ya ever seen Charlette's web? Why thats one clean pig ! The only dirty pig I have ever seen are my local cops.....

12/2/2009 12:20:36 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  
leona813
Palm Beach, FL

This article from Snopes really scared me at the end - do you think they thought they were being funny?

http://www.snopes.com/cokelore/porkworm.asp

12/2/2009 12:54:29 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  

ohiosunshine48
Akron, OH

My head is about 30" above the Gutter,in the vicinity of a woman's waist.......
bear your a wolf in sheeps clothing

12/2/2009 4:45:34 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  

gentlebear1949
Wooster, OH

Quote from ohiosunshine48:
bear your a wolf in sheeps clothing

You mean something like this????.........

12/2/2009 4:48:08 PM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  

ohiosunshine48
Akron, OH

wow!!!!! come here puppy

12/9/2009 10:16:32 AM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  

nunbttr
Over 1,000 Posts (1,329)
Middletown, OH

So can crossing the street against the light.
But, if you take precautions, like cooking the meat, (Heat does kill harmful organisms.)
and making sure there is no traffic, you can live a long and happy life.

Find something else to b*tch about... JMHO

12/9/2009 10:25:29 AM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  

casper_1978
Middletown, OH

Quote from nunbttr:
So can crossing the street against the light.
But, if you take precautions, like cooking the meat, (Heat does kill harmful organisms.)
and making sure there is no traffic, you can live a long and happy life.

Find something else to b*tch about... JMHO

That was kinda rude.

12/9/2009 11:35:16 AM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  
derbydriver4evr
Cincinnati, OH

..wasn't rude, the gentleman was stating his opinion, just as he said,JMHO

12/13/2009 4:54:49 AM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  

somewhatcoolguy
Akron, OH

Quote from casper_1978:
That was kinda rude.
Casper, if you think nunbtr was kind of rude you haven't read the rest of the posts on this thread. Now that we've all had our shots at this ridiculous bigot's thread, I'm surprised it hasn't died and gone on to the second or third page.............

12/13/2009 5:36:59 AM Eating Pork can be Hazardous to your Health  

chaotica
Newbury, OH

cause we keep bringing it back to life

i like some of the responses

even if it is a ridiculous topic

later