Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler ads

I told him about my roommate and he couldn t think we knew so numerous of the similar men and women, both personally and professionally. senior dating missouri I met my husband for the reason that of the pandemic, Megan told Insider. As usually, when I felt like I was finding superior and improving I reached out to Youssef once again. locanto fresno california We asked a handful of Chicagoans to share their worst on the net dating stories, and we have been not disappointed.

www listcrawler xom

You are in a wonderful atmosphere to try to find out one more language (even though it s tough work!). tampa dating I was like, wow , a person wants to meet me. BuzzFeed GoodfulSelf care and ideas to enable you live a healthier, happier life. hack coomeet Regardless of bullet points or numbers, I appreciate having some fantastic tips to spark meaningful conversation with my wife.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/9/2008 12:12:55 AM suddenly alone  

auntiekk
Bellingham, MA

only 10 years here but he was my best friend of 25 years.He told me one day he met someone and wanted a divorce.I guess he wasn't happy because he had everything a person could have and now he had nothing.He lost a execellent job,house,bike,truck,and me.He lost it because the girl he was with worked at the bar and he just got in with the wrong crowd.He was a too proud kind of guy to admit he f*cked up,but he did check on how I was doing with my relatives.He had told them he screwed up but knows he hurt me so bad that he was too embarrassed to tell me.well 8 months after the divorce he killed himself and let me tell you that was 5 years ago and I am still dealing with it.He in my heart was my soul mate and best friend.I think what pisses me off the most is he never gave me the chance to forgive him.well that is my story.

1/9/2008 7:30:27 AM suddenly alone  

donf
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Thanks. It certainely is hard knowing you lost a great thing. I am going for counseling and hopefully one day, I can look towards tomorrow.

1/9/2008 12:53:10 PM suddenly alone  

maduke1
Baxley, GA

I know what your talking about. After 12 years of marriage, my husband came up to me and told me he wanted a divorce because he had married me and had been with me for the wrong reasons. This came only after I questioned him about a $500 cell phone bill. Come to find out being faithfull was the part of his wedding vows that he forgot. It's very hard to start over again, but I have become a stronger person because of it. And yes I did go to counseling and have begun to feel alive again. So, there is hope out there!!!!!!

1/10/2008 5:38:58 AM suddenly alone  

barrydalmi
Baltimore, MD

Donf...

Sir, You are never alone even if you feel lonely right now. I was only married for 13 years and spent a large part of that deployed (Army). I have been divorced for almost 5 years and I just recently broke of a two year relationship. I read again a nice little book by Dr. Suess called "Oh the Places you'll go" last night. (check it out) Some friends had given it to me when I left Germany. It reminded me that life is both simple and complex but either way you'll be fine. Best wishes Sir. Good Luck. God Bless you.

1/11/2008 10:43:41 AM suddenly alone  

donf
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Is it me?, Am I crazy, I'm trying as hard as possible to move on with life, going to a counselor, put on anti depressents to help me stop obsessing about my wife, even gave into her regarding our marital agreemnt. Have not spoke to her in 2-3 weeks, nor text her or emailed her. All of a sudden this morning I get an email from her which was one of those dumb "chain letters", she wants a divorce! why send me a chain letter, all it does is hurt me more.....Any idea's why?????.

1/12/2008 6:19:09 AM suddenly alone  

loveisarose
Port Richey, FL

donf, Seems to me that a chain letter is a HUGE hint and "simple to do without contact" method of telling you that she's thinking about you. What else? The ball's in your court now, it sounds. Don't know what to tell you, but if you still miss her and were excited to see something from her maybe you should email her and ask what's up.

If you DO still love her - and have missed her all this time - I'd say take the next step.

Just my humble.

[Edited 1/12/2008 6:21:20 AM]

1/12/2008 8:33:42 AM suddenly alone  

mikeb121
Smyrna, TN

donf,

don't hang out in the divorce forum... go hang out in the sex and dating forum. That will be some good medicine for you.

I'll tell you, I was only married for 5 years, and I experienced and still am experiencing the same type things as you. My thing was we didn't talk *at all* for nearly a year after we seperated. I didn't even have a chance to say I f*cked up, lets go to counseling, etc. So, that being said... you really need to dig deep and decided where you as a man want this to go. You going to have to do things that don't come naturally to men like buying flowers, writing a simple mushy letter, leave her a good morning text on the phone, etc, etc, etc... if you want her back. She's not just going to come crawling back on her own - she will migrate to where the ATTENTION is coming from. Even then, the bad part is, she may still not come back but at least then you'll know it wasn't because you didn't try... and maybe that will bring some closure to the deal.

Also remember for every one of her, there are 20 others that will love you for who you are and they're not hard to find (if you love them for who they are).

Just my 2c, good luck pal.

1/12/2008 4:58:21 PM suddenly alone  

bobbyd123
Loves Park, IL

This sucks I've been dedicate man two long term relationships in eighteen years.I'm forty year old.I'm raising two children on my own.It seems like as soon as I mention children it scares the ladys off.I'm just looking for a good honest friendship or relationship.

Page: 1, 2