Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personls

I guess anything like if you re nevertheless into sport in your 30s, you must be fairly motivated and organised. best dating sites alberta Attempt to go there your self even if the other particular person offers to fetch/drive you. Tinder reported that 2020 was its busiest year but this year, its users have currently set two records for usage between January and March. meetme sex Also, after you and a potential match have liked each other, you can also chat with one particular yet another.

gay hookup app 2017

Unless their answer is this date, this can ordinarily lead to comic relief and a shared laugh or two, Dr. free bay area dating sites If scanning IDs on a printer, you will want to save them as a JPG/JPEG or PNG format. In heterosexual matches, women have 24 hours to message their match prior to the connection expires. los angeles rub ratings Because Allah swt has permitted me to grow closer to him by way of studying our blessed Quran, by way of watching pretty good lectures on the web, by means of reading incredible articles written by our brothers and sister In distinct, I d like to point to our sister Yasmin Mogahed she has written A great deal about relationships, adore addictions, and falling in enjoy with the Real Thing Allah swt.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/28/2007 8:47:01 PM How to handle an inexperienced older man?  

metu
Dahlonega, GA

Men,over 40 who have little or no experience, set in their ways,how to teach (in a kind & gentle way) that sex can be fun & a little dirty. I'm very compassionate & tender but also enjoy the wild side. Personality is a plus, but give me a little variety! I'm not afraid to ask & I'm also new to this forum, so please be kind.

4/30/2007 1:59:39 PM How to handle an inexperienced older man?  

copterdriver
Saint Matthews, SC

Turn him loose with Unsightly for the weekend, what don't kill ya makes ya stronger..... right Kat?

4/30/2007 3:21:46 PM How to handle an inexperienced older man?  

metu
Dahlonega, GA

Would like a little of the leftovers saved for me...lol

4/30/2007 3:37:21 PM How to handle an inexperienced older man?  

anya419
Myerstown, PA

This is a good question, generally, I go for younger guys, because of the set in their ways problem. So, any hints would be useful... thanks for the question.

4/30/2007 9:07:00 PM How to handle an inexperienced older man?  

lakesman
Canyon Country, CA

Just talk to him, tell him what you would like to try or have him do. I am always willing to try things. I know one thing that didn't work for me is in the hot tub as water is a very poor lubricant, but I was willing to try. Just say I read this in a magazine and I would like to see if this would work for us, if he's a reasonable man he will grant your wishes.
John

4/30/2007 9:36:28 PM How to handle an inexperienced older man?  

metu
Dahlonega, GA

THX Lake for the reply. I guess the real question to ask is,
after you've expressed your ideas & he's STILL heasitant, do
you let the fish swim upstream or try to bait another hook?
I think any man is capable of learning. This question is purely
theorheotical, but I keep running into the same thing! Tried younger
guys, but that's a whole 'nother story...

4/30/2007 10:17:24 PM How to handle an inexperienced older man?  

lakesman
Canyon Country, CA

What is it you're trying to get him to do? I know I wouldnt want to be tied or cuffed to a bed unless there was a way to get out should something happen to the other person. What if you had a seizure or stroke I would be helpless to render any aid.

4/30/2007 10:43:33 PM How to handle an inexperienced older man?  

metu
Dahlonega, GA

OH,Lake! You're either totally sincere or you're trying
to weasle out my fantasies! lol! O.K., if I have to get
specific, I've known men who only want to have intercourse,
have NO knowledge of foreplay, just the Bang, bang, (which
was Another topic). Silk scarfs, role playing, talking dirty,
etc... Sex should be fun & surprising, not painfull. Well, a
little pain never hurt anyone, lol...

5/1/2007 1:41:37 AM How to handle an inexperienced older man?  

chucky_t
Akron, IN

Personally I have found most women to be more conservative, but I don't really talk to men about sex so my views may be a little one sided.

Most people have fantasies. I would say try and talk to him about his, if he will. Most people do not discuss or try and act out their fantasies because they are afraid others would not understand. Show him you are understanding and willing. Once someone finds out you would be a willing partner and not make fun of them, you could be in for a real ride.

Sometimes inexperience is just a lack of knowledge. So discussion and explanation may also solve some of those type problems. But do understand how demoralizing it will be to someone to think they have been doing a great job all these years, only to find out they are rather limited in their preformance after all. This can go for both women and men.

5/1/2007 4:17:03 AM How to handle an inexperienced older man?  

gawd
Appleton, WI

I dated a man my age a few years ago and asked him if he had any fantasies..his reply was no..that was the last time I went out with him.

My suggestion is to run LOL

5/1/2007 5:16:01 AM How to handle an inexperienced older man?  

daddyo1970
Virginia Beach, VA

i agree with part of lakes reply. that is the communication a must for the old rookie. why is it so easy for most women to talk among their friends openly about sex and not the person your have the sex with. look im sure if you talk to him and tell him your likes and dilikes he will listen he wants to please you. plus tell him to lick the alphabets thats a tip from my old friend Sam.

5/1/2007 8:29:46 AM How to handle an inexperienced older man?  

lakesman
Canyon Country, CA

Metu, I guess you're just finding the wrong men I have always been into foreplay and trying new things. I also grew up in the 60-70's when people were free and uninhibited especially in California, now guys that grew up in the south or mid-west it was still taboo so that could be the problem.
John

5/1/2007 11:32:02 AM How to handle an inexperienced older man?  

eroticartist
West Harrison, NY

How to handle an inexperienced older man? Tell him to join a missionery

5/1/2007 12:23:49 PM How to handle an inexperienced older man?  

copterdriver
Saint Matthews, SC

Not where I come from lakesman, if it's taboo then we are drawn to it like ants to sugar. I think it depends generally on the sexual health of the man. If he's never experienced a sexually experienced woman then he would have no clue as to where to start. Curiosty will get your nuts licked... lol

Copter

5/1/2007 3:11:47 PM How to handle an inexperienced older man?  

jj_4x
Lincoln, NE

I am 50 yrs old, and I can not give any advice as far as how to gently train him. I know for myself I am always seeking new adventure,always exploring, always learning and simply can't get enough sex. For me sex should not just be about pleasure, but it should be fun too.
As far as others go, I don't believe in the old saying "you can not change the spots, or you can not teach an old dog new tricks. Spots do change and not just dogs but people can change to. As I type this I have a comment. If he enjoys sex. I suggest you come right out and say you would like to try new things, to become more adventurous and fun. And if you know what you like, play along and pretend you both discovered it together.

I had an ex that did not like change. So I presented her with different sex positions and said lets have some fun and try one of these positions every time we make love. WOW did it work.. Neither of us could wait until the next time. So it does work. you need to find the best approach. Other ways we tried were from a book of 352 nights of fun. half were for her and half were for me. when read you had to play out that part you read. it was fun. and we could and did make love more than once a day.

Wish you the best of luck.

Page: 1, 2, 3