Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal sign up

The stories are now told with some hilarity for the excuses given. utah singles dating In pre covid times, we would host an event in one city and persons from all over would travel to participate. So I asked how his connection was with his child s mother. tampatranny We held hands a couple of times and virtually kissed when, but our connection went on to dissolve via a string of unanswered texts.

private delight

If you are attempting to find out how far you can go without the need of sinning, your concentrate is in the wrong location. latin singles miami Get to know how to navigate the site before you jump in and start out connecting with folks. Do not be as well affordable, my buddy booked a rm4x/area at sovotel, the room did not even have toilet paper. columbus rubratings Verify our Support pages for profile content material requirements.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/29/2007 8:27:53 AM how does one handle the friend thingy here request  

judi35
Madisonville, KY

JMO,I do'nt think someone on a friends list means a romance or anything like that. Just friends.And I could never have enough friends. Welcome Bell427 to 55+.

12/29/2007 8:28:38 AM how does one handle the friend thingy here request  

ks51
Santa Rosa, CA

I don't like that particular feature, so when asked it's easy to reply....sorry. Have seen too much misinterpretation over having too many/too little pics of friends.

12/29/2007 8:34:28 AM how does one handle the friend thingy here request  

soingrl51
Evansville, IN

I think the site may have been down for maintenance, they do that once in awhile...JMO

Candy

12/29/2007 8:38:38 AM how does one handle the friend thingy here request  

truthfulheart
Clarksville, TN

I dont think the friends list should be posted when someone bring up your profile. Don't get me wrong I have made a lot of friends and then I have a few that are very close friends.I get alot that request friends that I haven't even chated with, didn't even know they were on the site. What I realy like is the ones that request and don't have a picture, sorry that won't happen.

12/29/2007 9:03:08 AM how does one handle the friend thingy here request  

lotus3
Venice, FL

I am not sure I am doing this friend thingy VS favorite the way it was ment to be. My friends listed, are just that..my friends, and they are very dear to me...and I believe they always will be (especially the woman). I do not like having a limited amount of friends...that seems so silly. My favorites...well, I don't have many there..it is used solely for men, that I am physically, intellectually, and emotionally attracted too, here in this cyber space and I have on going communication with them. I very seldom even notice who the friends are, when I am looking at a profile.

12/29/2007 9:07:16 AM how does one handle the friend thingy here request  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

I have turned down a lot of friends requests of people i don't know,and the ones I do have are very dear to me--so if they are too young--they go--kaboot---lol:

12/29/2007 9:27:50 AM how does one handle the friend thingy here request  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

Well I am guilty I have too many friends. I have 46 friends on my list of all ages and colors. Sure there is only room for 8 but you can put a number of importance on them for the ones you want to show up. other wise they just rotate. I have gotten request to from people and if they keep in touch I will leave them on, but if they never write then I will remove them. I think some just want some of the older more popular people on their frinds list to make their profile look better. I don't worry about it much.

One man told me that if he sees alot of friends on their profiles he thinks they don't have time for him. But I feel a friend is a friend. My Man is my Man. Alot of differnce there. He would be in my #1 spot.

One thing handy about a friends list is when you go to write someone instead of going to their profile you can on compose a letter select friend it has a drop box and you can hit on their name and not have to look them up each time.

JMO

12/29/2007 9:34:31 AM how does one handle the friend thingy here request  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

correct Gloria--the friends thingy should maybe allow us to design it... vs the format they give us--say my "personal" or special friends vs my "admired" ones or (Lovers)friends for example...perhaps a line to explain who you may accept too ...ok Gloria suggest that change--thanks...lol...

12/29/2007 9:53:11 AM how does one handle the friend thingy here request  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

On your friends page go to edit friends and you can add a line about what they mean to you. Like a dear friend for example. And that is also where you can rank them by number.

12/29/2007 10:12:08 AM how does one handle the friend thingy here request  

custodian28
Boulder, CO

I don't agree with the theory that if they are strangers how can they be friends. People come on this site not knowing other people and they become friends, so that does'nt apply in my mind.

12/29/2007 10:19:28 AM how does one handle the friend thingy here request  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

I don't add people to my friends list till I get to know them and even then I don't have all my friends on here. Friends know how to reach the other. I'm selective, I hate to have someone on my friends list and a few weeks later realize they are a total jerk/witch. But to me it's the way I am in RL. I can meet some really nice people and go out in a group but I don't call them my "friend" till I really know them. I'm always leery of people you first meet and they ask as if you are long time best of friends.

12/29/2007 12:57:54 PM how does one handle the friend thingy here request  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

I ignore friend requests from someone I have not corresponded with. I have no problems in doing so as I think it's kinda egotistical to just ask for one for the sake of asking for one

Page: 1, 2