Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

sites like rubmaps

For those of you who don t live in the 113 degree, burning hot southern components of California… this may possibly not be as thrilling to I tell my spouse a number to pick and it s a great deal less difficult to see the number alternatively of count down 20 bullet points lol. fort collins chat rooms But she s staying realistic about their future. I d had a lot of poor dates and three failed engagements, so I d decided males were additional for recreation I could construct my family members by way of adoption. omegle tik tok text The article has led to several on the net daters coming to us to share their stories for the book.

www datehookup com sign up

The very first app on my list is called hinge. online dating in anchorage alaska I stuck it out as I was attempting to decide if his appears had been adequate to compensate for that voice. Tana s dating history is no secret to her fans. quickhump And note if they listed each superficial and substantial qualities.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/28/2007 8:44:14 PM how does one handle the friend thingy here request  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

i'm really talking about women in my case that send you a friend request and are possibly 15 years younger than I am who never emailed me before (not even knowing their names yet and weird enough they post their pics on their profiles) or maybe you're a woman and get a friend request from some male 15 years younger also on this site--last night i had 3 requests age 41 (yes same ages) --and 2 of these woman just said you're married or my profile was fake when i refused with a reason ...on this 50's board i like everyone and don't need extra advertising under my profile just my opinion as I do that because i don't come with any labels...Am i being too cautious here or should i change my beliefs...but there is only 8 spots and then finally you may meet someone you're interested in what would you tell this interestee if she/he (if you're a woman)popped a question wanting to know of the names below your profile--has anyone the right solution to handle this whole situation better than I have--thanks-- help needed here

12/28/2007 8:50:54 PM how does one handle the friend thingy here request  

moose3098
Benton Harbor, MI

I'd say the people who belong on your friends list should be actual friends. Not someone you've never even spoken to before. If they don't understand that then there must be something wrong with them. JMO

12/28/2007 8:55:47 PM how does one handle the friend thingy here request  

elfiegirl
Venice, FL

Basically...if a man, whom I have never talked to, am not interested in, etc...
sends me a "Friend Request" I "just say no." I think it is pretty presumptuous
for someone you don't even know, to request it, rude even. JMO

12/28/2007 9:01:26 PM how does one handle the friend thingy here request  

lotus3
Venice, FL

The first time I recieved a friend request, it was from a total stranger...I simply wrote back...I am sorry, but you are a stranger to me...so how can we be friends never heard another thing from him. I reserve those spots for special people that I have met here. If I have had no contact what so ever, or I did not recognize them from the forums...I will decline the offer.

[Edited 12/28/2007 9:02:21 PM]

12/28/2007 9:06:26 PM how does one handle the friend thingy here request  

loveisarose
Port Richey, FL

no soprano, I think we're all with you on this one. Why do these people ask us to be friends when we're strangers? (hey, I smell a good song title brewing here) The whole purpose of friends is to keep in easy touch and if you have no idea who each other are WHY KEEP IN TOUCH??? Go figure.

12/29/2007 4:45:31 AM how does one handle the friend thingy here request  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

have to ask if this occurred last nite to anyone:

after i posted this thread I was not able to sign into this site as it rejected my password after numerous attempts and then said like to contact support-did this site have any sign in problems late last nite early after 12 midnite this morning....it even said my profile was deleted-i didn't see any way to contact anyone for any help....if this was to happen again who has or what is the contact information for tech issues..--i had no problem today--actually thought someone hacked my computer...I like the advice so far--thank you all--

12/29/2007 5:21:21 AM how does one handle the friend thingy here request  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Sorprano, I had the same problem, and have heard from others they did too. All seems to be working just fine now. The one good thing about it, it made me clear all temporary history and cookies...and I ran a defrag. I can't offer any advice on how to contact Dustin when the whole site is not working.

12/29/2007 5:27:36 AM how does one handle the friend thingy here request  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

Thanks Gloria:--really thought someone ended my acct and all nite while sleeping i said to myself do i have to submit a new profile, oh no thinking even have my nickname gone too--well happy to hear it wasn't just me--but even when i tried everything there isn't actually a direct contact to Dustin ...i think EMT may know how to contact him...but i even thought how would i contact her if i can't get online again--but like you amazaed as if it was all a dream..

12/29/2007 6:12:42 AM how does one handle the friend thingy here request  

kathyr131
Sycamore, IL

same thing happen to me.was not able to get in.first time
that ever happened,thought someone had deleted my profile?
what was that all about,even my personal e-mail site.

12/29/2007 6:31:24 AM how does one handle the friend thingy here request  

harriett
Homosassa, FL

Same with me. I was very puzzled & could reach no one. Even tried a new identity & still didn't work . How to reach Dustin should be discussed. I will leave that to others with knowledge of how this all works.

12/29/2007 7:34:20 AM how does one handle the friend thingy here request  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

Just "click" on Dustin's profile and then once it comes up, click on email and write him, the same as you would anyone else.

12/29/2007 7:39:42 AM how does one handle the friend thingy here request  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Agent..last night after midnight, the entire site went off...There was no way to contact anyone, everything was just a big void. Which when I think of it...how terrible it would be if the site, did just up and disappear...for good, Out of all the friends that I feel so close too...I only have one personal email address...Yikes Now that is a nightmare

12/29/2007 7:42:54 AM how does one handle the friend thingy here request  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

agent: i tried to do that last nite--he wasn't taking any calls and emails esp--then i lost the site completely to awake to a surprise i was still here along with others--

12/29/2007 7:54:31 AM how does one handle the friend thingy here request  

bell427
Loranger, LA

it's my 3rd day on this site and already blew it with the friend thingy

I thought it was for someone That I wanted to be friends with or at least attempt to start getting to know, so I have probably offended some unintentionally

as to being paged by someone 15 years younger ,how bout accepting the compliment-ya know like getting "carded" buying adult beverages when you're over 60 and where's the Bible so I can swear it happened

so where does a new guy learn the protocol of this dating site? anyone venture a few tips please

12/29/2007 7:57:50 AM how does one handle the friend thingy here request  

qirki
San Francisco, CA

Are you familiar with that bumper sticker that says, "Don't follow me, I'm lost." Sorry Sorprano, I can't help you because I am clueless. I do know that there are people on here, yourself included, that I look to see whatever they have posted. There are some very insightful ladies on here, but I have not asked any to be friends, because they are too far away, and spending more time on here, chewing the fat would be counter productive to the reason why I am here. There is great fun and companionship here, but I would rather have in person fun and companionship. Besides, almost all of the ladies who post, with few exceptions, are at least 1,500 miles east of me.
If you figure this whole thing out, clue me in.

Page: 1, 2