Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best hookup clubs in nyc

There s a no cost alternative and three paid VIP subscription possibilities with discounted costs for subscribing for 3 months and six months. augusta dating Guy make it very clear to girl that it just a transaction . Study how the media has influenced people s understanding of HIV and AIDS. jeddah craigslist How about getting off dating apps and meeting folks in genuine life? The dilemma with dating apps is that they generate a feeling of abundance and concentrate one hundred% on appears.

mn hookup site

Most people have a Tv show that they certainly appreciate so it will lead the conversation down a passionate path. boca raton women Does she love an obscure film that you have also noticed? Is she doing a degree in a subject that you have know how about? Uncover one thing that you can grab hold of and use, whether that is a certain piece of data or just a vibe you re acquiring. Let s take an extreme case, exactly where you occur to reside in the city with the highest number of EAs (i. listcrawler for men We primarily do globe tours to see how dating differs from 1 country to an additional.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/29/2007 6:32:59 PM how do i let someone know im not interested in dating them?  

jj2nd
Sylacauga, AL

i have a certain someone not going to say but they just dont get the hint that i jus want to be friends nothing more?

12/29/2007 6:47:43 PM how do i let someone know im not interested in dating them?  

bigdaddy86
Carbondale, IL

I think you just told her..

12/29/2007 6:48:50 PM how do i let someone know im not interested in dating them?  

amberism
Charleston, SC

"i'm sorry, I'm not interested in you."

12/29/2007 6:54:01 PM how do i let someone know im not interested in dating them?  

jj2nd
Sylacauga, AL

well she still dosnt get the hint so she keeps calling and it jus gets out of hand?

12/29/2007 6:57:28 PM how do i let someone know im not interested in dating them?  

rei
Aurora, CO

do what i do, if they cant catch a hint....get mean (i.e "do u really think i would go for someone like u?" or "ur not my type, not even if i was blind, deaf and dumb!"...and if they still dont get it....they're a stalker!

12/29/2007 7:00:06 PM how do i let someone know im not interested in dating them?  

jj2nd
Sylacauga, AL

sounds like the best thing to do in the situation ill have to drop that by her thanks!

12/29/2007 7:00:43 PM how do i let someone know im not interested in dating them?  

amy021780
Omaha, NE

Hinting doesn't work - you need to be up front and brutally honest with her. That's the only way to do it. If she is really a friend first and foremost - then she will accept it. But you need to do it nicely. Don't be an a$$ about it ya know. If you're really her friend - you will be able to do it tactfully.

12/29/2007 7:02:12 PM how do i let someone know im not interested in dating them?  

thebestman
Alpharetta, GA

Grow some nads and just tell her.

12/29/2007 7:03:36 PM how do i let someone know im not interested in dating them?  

jj2nd
Sylacauga, AL

ive tryed it and she just doesnt get it and shes getting real annoying. that was my first step towards this and i thought it worked but apparently not.

12/29/2007 7:39:02 PM how do i let someone know im not interested in dating them?  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

If she calls don't answer ... she'll get the message. I always did

12/29/2007 7:50:55 PM how do i let someone know im not interested in dating them?  

dutchboy4u
Huntington Beach, CA

Freaken tell her man! Whats so hard about that!

12/30/2007 3:52:21 PM how do i let someone know im not interested in dating them?  

lotus3
Venice, FL

You need to just say it to her in simple language, don't soften it in any way...because it sounds like she may get lost in the nice things you say...and think there is hope.
Try this....I like you as a friend...but it is never, never going to be anything more then that...I am going to continue to date until I find someone that can be more then a friend...now if you value me as your friend...you will back off and leave me alone.

12/30/2007 3:56:57 PM how do i let someone know im not interested in dating them?  

kgearly1021
Valdosta, GA

Cut and paste the bottom part of Lotus post.

12/31/2007 1:36:03 PM how do i let someone know im not interested in dating them?  

letmesootheu
Newport News, VA

I rather you be upfront about not being interested in me than to lead me on, that hurt more. I've told some women that I wasn't interested in them and some where very attractive and could have any man but not this one. No means NO!

12/31/2007 1:36:43 PM how do i let someone know im not interested in dating them?  

magicmanooo7
Pineville, LA

thats the hardest thing for me to do..i HATE hurting peoples feelings

Page: 1, 2