Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

atlanta hookup bars

Generally, if an additional user on a web page ever asks for revenue, credit card information or other log in data, they re likely not actually searching to commence a relationship. craigslist show low az personals Even after testing dating apps for PCMag, Karl Klockars remains happily married to his wonderfully understanding and amazing wife, Nora, and lives in Chicago. With no swiping involved and a restricted every day selection, this app is designed not to overwhelm. jelsdafairy onlyfans He suggests producing certain your profile has some exciting factoids, too, so that your prospective date can be inspired.

hookup nearby review

If you believe issues went properly, do not be afraid to let him or her know. oakland dating site Numerous people today feel that guys should propose to their lady in a dreamy, romantic manner as girls do not prefer taking the lead in such matters. Taking your match s suggestion can show them that you are interested in finding out extra about them. bronx bedpage com © Egton Medical Information Systems Restricted.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/30/2007 2:19:54 PM some 36 hrs till New Years Day--well wishes thread  

rer
Kennesaw, GA

Heres to ya

12/30/2007 2:21:13 PM some 36 hrs till New Years Day--well wishes thread  

margiane
Pittsburgh, PA

have a safe and happy new years!!

12/30/2007 3:27:01 PM some 36 hrs till New Years Day--well wishes thread  

jan113
Downingtown, PA

Soprano,

Thanks and Happy New Year to everyone. 2007 was a rough on for me but have 2008 to look forward to.

12/30/2007 3:41:25 PM some 36 hrs till New Years Day--well wishes thread  

libraryliz
Martinsville, VA

Best wishes everyone. May you have a wonderful evening. 2007 was an enlightening year. I am looking forward to a fantastic year where we will have more alumni for Dustin than he can keep track. Look forward, if you look backward, you may miss the one for you. (or trip)

SmileyCentral.com

[Edited 12/30/2007 3:48:16 PM]

12/30/2007 3:50:04 PM some 36 hrs till New Years Day--well wishes thread  

dazlinbynature
Fort Calhoun, NE

Best to all in the New Year. May all your wishes DH and otherwise come true!

Enjoy some bubbly!!

xoDaz

12/30/2007 4:52:50 PM some 36 hrs till New Years Day--well wishes thread  

pamela0324
Pasadena, MD

Thanks Soprano. Happy New Year to you, too.

And my best wishes for a Happy New Year to all of my new friends here at DH - and especially the 50+ group.

I haven't been here long, but I am making some friends and finding I really enjoy the forums and reading the to and fro between folks. (Well, at least the good-natured, honest and respectful to and fro! I can do without the tasteless and deliberately provocative )

I don't post often, but I read many different threads every day and greatly enjoy getting to know all of you.

There seems to be many of us who have joined fairly recently and many have found their way to the 50+ group. It is where I am most comfortable. Thank you all for becoming my new (cyber) friends! Hope 2008 is a great year for all of you.

Pam

12/30/2007 7:03:13 PM some 36 hrs till New Years Day--well wishes thread  

deedeekine1
Irwin, PA

Happy New Year to everyone at DHU. If by chance you are going out for the evening...please be safe. Hoping everyone finds that special someone in 2008!

12/30/2007 7:18:11 PM some 36 hrs till New Years Day--well wishes thread  

shell523
Port Byron, IL

Right back at you soprano! I also have enjoyed being on here talking with everyone and reading all the threads and comments they have been very helpful in a lot of ways and in so many areas not just the dating type but the living type. Thanks for all the friendship and to most thanks for all the jokes and funny words that have passed thu here, its been a real blast! Happy New Year to all!

12/30/2007 10:20:50 PM some 36 hrs till New Years Day--well wishes thread  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

some new faces here i see--where are some of you others--post or be square

12/30/2007 10:37:29 PM some 36 hrs till New Years Day--well wishes thread  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

Soprano...
Well wishes to you and everyone here. Many new faces over the past month and good to see them here on 50+. I joined in October... took me a little longer than many of you to get into posting, but I enjoy everyone. When it gets cranky I usually leave. Doesn't happen that often..

It's a great place to meet, share and have fun. Happy New Year, Bless us one and all.

12/30/2007 10:39:32 PM some 36 hrs till New Years Day--well wishes thread  

willias
Martinsville, VA

BE SAFE. HAVE THE BEST YEAR EVER IN 2008

12/30/2007 11:08:23 PM some 36 hrs till New Years Day--well wishes thread  

seasidegirl06
West Vancouver, BC

Wishing you all a Healthy and Prosperous 2008, and a "special thank you" to Soprano for making "my day" and laughing out loud at his "Italian Dinner" message.
What a fun way to come on board to DH and actually have found "real people".
Felis Novedad. Ronaye (from rainy Vancouver, BC)

12/31/2007 5:41:57 AM some 36 hrs till New Years Day--well wishes thread  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

seasidegirl: thanks to for liking that thread--best to you too in 2008

12/31/2007 5:45:50 AM some 36 hrs till New Years Day--well wishes thread  

margiane
Pittsburgh, PA

DITTO

12/31/2007 6:28:22 AM some 36 hrs till New Years Day--well wishes thread  

explorer11
Rolla, MO

Happy New Year to everyone.. sitting in me chair thinkin here a bit..

If your going out tonight drive safe and have a driver pls pls pls...

If your staying home maybe see ya up on here later on..

Good day to all.. .

[Edited 12/31/2007 6:29:01 AM]

Page: 1, 2, 3