Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight app

Final spring, a smaller group of pals who Blue describes as introverted, decided to type a hang out bubble. women seeking men boca raton She dolled heself up to the n th degree, makeup, smokey eyes, lipstick, the operates and I turn up on my motorbike. Tana s dating history is no secret to her fans. jakarta locanto We ve been collectively for virtually two years and have been engaged for almost a year.

hookup site with phone numbers

It s flirty but vital to ask your date what they think about PDA i. moreno valley hook up A log ought to be kept of efforts for auditing purposes. You can send and obtain tons of messages without having paying something. adult search san antonio In no way consist of private facts such as your genuine name, workplace, perform or household address, telephone number or birthday, in your profile.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/31/2007 5:25:26 PM just a question for anyone?  

thenextdivawe
Charmco, WV

hi i have just one question? is it wrong to be married and still have feelings for someone else..? just want everyones opion on this..... HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE?

12/31/2007 6:00:33 PM just a question for anyone?  

garnetlady
Cincinnati, OH

Why did you marry if you still have feelings for someone else? I guess it isn't wrong but I wouldn't act on those feelings if it were me. I believe in being true to my vows.

Happy New Year to you too!

12/31/2007 6:01:22 PM just a question for anyone?  

whatsluv
Columbia, MD

Those feelings are likely to happen to everyone at some time or another. What's wrong is acting on them. This may not be the only time that someone will intrigue you, but that might be where the fascination ends.
If you love your husband and really want your marriage to last, keep those feelings to yourself. Very often, esp. when the married person is young (such as yourself), they'll realize that it was only an infatuation and may even come to the conclusion, down the road, that the "other" person was so wrong for them. On the flip side, you ARE young and maybe you just haven't sown your wild oats. Now that's an entirely different problem.

12/31/2007 6:02:45 PM just a question for anyone?  

lattml
Hazleton, PA

I think it would be wrong if you acted on them, but I'll bet your not alone. Most of us have someone in our past about whom we cared a great deal and never really got over him/her. Those feelings are there for a long, long time.

12/31/2007 6:14:25 PM just a question for anyone?  

thenextdivawe
Charmco, WV

no i do not act on them....and i do love my husband but sometimes i wonder if he is the one true love that i thought he was when i married him....however he is 11 years older then me and age does not matter to me...

12/31/2007 6:22:22 PM just a question for anyone?  

floyeeyy
Riverside, CA

Then hey there and happy new years If you want your marriage to work then stop the friendship and seeing the person that way you can get the marriage in order its the only way unless you want to have those feeling get worse..

12/31/2007 7:17:33 PM just a question for anyone?  

bucwildbob
Valrico, FL

unfortunatly you can not help how you feel. How you act on the feelings is your choice however, and that choice is what makes it right or wrong.

12/31/2007 9:05:58 PM just a question for anyone?  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

If you're married, why are you on a dating site???

[Edited 12/31/2007 9:06:22 PM]

12/31/2007 9:21:38 PM just a question for anyone?  

thenextdivawe
Charmco, WV

chopper iam only here 4 friends.. you can go on sites like this one and talk to people..and it doesn't mean ur looking!!! geez nor is it a sin!!!!

12/31/2007 9:31:23 PM just a question for anyone?  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

Majority of the time it does or so the few men that have contacted me. I have never seen you in the forums before so that is why I asked and I've been here since February 2007.

12/31/2007 9:36:48 PM just a question for anyone?  

dutchboy4u
Huntington Beach, CA

It's OK to have feelings for someone else. But since you are married, you should not act on them. Whats wrong with your marriage? If some thing is wrong why don't you work on that? Fix it before it's too late!

12/31/2007 9:45:40 PM just a question for anyone?  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

only unless you're a gemini--that makes you 1 person with split personalties

[Edited 12/31/2007 9:46:48 PM]

12/31/2007 9:48:59 PM just a question for anyone?  

mrcmore
Leesburg, FL

I agree with you chopperbabe......even if your not married and just seeing someone, you would think someone would want to spend their time with that person, not on a pc chatting with strangers.........but, if you need other friends, then so be it.

12/31/2007 10:14:47 PM just a question for anyone?  

thenextdivawe
Charmco, WV

you people are not seeing my damn point!!.. i am married and happily at that...there is nothing wrong with my marriage nor is there anything wrong with coming on this damn site to makes FRIENDS AND ONLY FRIENDS!!!! AND IF ANY OF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT DON'T READ MY FORUMS OR REPLY TO THEM......

12/31/2007 10:32:21 PM just a question for anyone?  

thenextdivawe
Charmco, WV

CHOPPER IT SAYS ON UR PROFILE THAT YOU ARE TAKEN...SO SAME QUESTION FOR YOU IF UR TAKEN WHY ARE YOU ON A DATE SITE? HMMMM

Page: 1, 2