Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

milf hookup app

So be bold ask if they re up for a speedy video chat to see if you re each into taking the IRL plunge. oklahoma singles chat They get a enjoyable dashboard to gamify the practical experience and give them much better feedback in future. According to Match, 1. best pickup bars in seoul If employers can use the internet to check out prospective personnel then you can do the very same.

cam hookup review

Be confident to ask probing questions to learn additional about a distinct location of someone s life. women seeking men boca raton The NCA recommends men and women adhere to the dating security policy laid out by Get Secure On the web, which consists of becoming cautious with personal information, and normally meeting in public. Not surprising, but maybe a slight issue each for the dating concept and much more extensively. jakarta locanto We looked across to Central Park and we each knew we had no option but to go by way of the park.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/28/2008 2:54:10 PM What the F*** People?  

maddog561
Boise, ID

i can talk politics, philosophy and news, i like a good discussion.

i think women or men, with a interest in what's happening besides the celeb gossip are great people, and the ones I would choose to befriend.

1/28/2008 5:59:29 PM What the F*** People?  

missing_out
Farmersville, TX

Apparently the 80's didnt suck, just our parents did (they chose to swallow and not spit)....otherwise most of us wouldnt be here!!!
I was starting to enjoy the what the f*cking!!

1/28/2008 6:26:01 PM What the F*** People?  

g_spothitter69
Crescent City, CA

ya I am looking for a bi chick around my age or younger.

1/29/2008 10:49:50 PM What the F*** People?  

jessejames000
Jolo, WV

Ok, so what does anyone think about all the conspiracy theories going around? thats something intelligent to talk about. If your not scared

1/30/2008 4:46:54 PM What the F*** People?  

lonleychick
North Las Vegas, NV

wow, looks better than the "am i hot?" topics but I gotta agree, the new generations are soo dense they think that Harry Potter is a type of soda pop!

1/30/2008 5:01:55 PM What the F*** People?  

texdude85
Houston, TX

i work as a bouncer and i swear to god that half the people that i have to deal with every night are so f*cking dumb. i dont understand what happened in the 80's, but i swear that most of my peers IQ's are comparable to that of a large rock. Thats about it. Is there anyone out there who can carry on an intelligent conversation? I'm sure there are. But they are so scarce i think that intelligent young people are an endangered species of some kind.

1/30/2008 9:27:54 PM What the F*** People?  

jessejames000
Jolo, WV

What happened? MTV, Public school, corporate Media, Religion, the breakdown of families into single parent families. ect. ect.

1/31/2008 10:49:39 AM What the F*** People?  

trusunset83
Mountainburg, AR

MTV has programmed our youths minds that its all about the b*tches and benze, f*ck'n and suck'n, bang'n and slang'n, ect.

How dirty a girl can dance, how sexy the striper is, and how much he wants to f*ck her or how he is f*cken her.

I get so tired of it... and the youth just looking for sex... what happend to "I want to know what love is" or "I'll do anything for love"?

We don't have to get into politics, or some deep meaningful discussion. Just something that has intellectual weight.

1/31/2008 12:16:17 PM What the F*** People?  

anitablake
North Las Vegas, NV

I absolutely agree, I can't carry a normal english, (let alone spanish) conversation with my cusins it's soo bad that what ever I or my 18 year old sister say it's "old school" to them HELLO I'm only 21, soo, sad

[Edited 1/31/2008 12:16:43 PM]

2/1/2008 12:45:26 AM What the F*** People?  

jessejames000
Jolo, WV

I loved the eighties and nineties. When everything seemed to be going good, and the music was killer. Oh and the pot damn that was good. Then DAMN I woke up and realized we lived in a really F*CKED up place, and nothing was what it seemed. It was like someone lifted a blanket from off my head.

2/1/2008 8:04:03 AM What the F*** People?  

anitablake
North Las Vegas, NV

I think, that we've all come to that point in our lives when we realize not verything is what it seems! sad part is I'm still in f#@%ing aww!

2/1/2008 10:51:22 AM What the F*** People?  

nambrosia
Attleboro, MA

Our generation is full of dumbed downed, sex crazed children who have yet to discover the meaning of "intelligent conversation". Anyone who went through school and actually was able to produce A's was ostrasized and belittled until they no longer desired to succeed at academics. Yeah...that was me.

What is really frightening for me is that I have a child who just began kindergarten and I have spent the first 5 years of her life teaching her how to speak correctly and express herself in an intelligent manner. (the kid says "May I please have a snack?" as opposed to "gimme a snack moooooooooooooooooom") Apparently, her teacher at daycare instilled a fabulous word into her vocabulary..."ain't". Of course, she can't pronounce it properlly and it comes out like "ant"...so we get "I ant gonna do it!" one night and I went spastic.

Her teacher is fresh out of college and just about my age. I seriously called her and reamed her ass. She then went on to ask my advice on what she could do to get her class of 5 year olds to listen to her. WHAT?!?!?!?

*sigh* I figured our generation is already so f*cked there's not much to be done, and then I realized our generation is teaching my daughters generation and I became silently,horribly, terrified...

2/1/2008 5:45:44 PM What the F*** People?  

anitablake
North Las Vegas, NV

I don't have kids, but I feel your pain! I mean can't we just have a normal english conversation without saying "aint" and "Cause" and "you know what I'm sayin" (just to mention a few) not ment to offend anyone just my opinion.

2/2/2008 12:27:16 PM What the F*** People?  

liferator
Statesville, NC

I've been thinking that for the past ten years my English may not be perfect but damn at lest I try, more people speak so much slang that you have to carry a dictionary around to translate sad to say but whoever came up with calling us the groundhog generation is probably right sad part is now people that I graduated with are becoming teachers and the government only worries about the standardized tests and could care less if the kids actually learned anything. My friend told me that she can only teach 20 min of a lesson a day. The rest of 8 hours is spend getting the kids ready for the tests. Is that teaching? I do not think so, how about you guys? This is are future that is being thought we are charged with the task of making them smarter not dumber

2/2/2008 7:39:56 PM What the F*** People?  

anitablake
North Las Vegas, NV

the thing is that they're leaveing all the work to technology, so the government could care less if they learn or not as long as they know how to use the latest gadjets!

[Edited 2/3/2008 12:53:31 PM]

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6