Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonnels

Typically quite fantastic sign that they are either We really do comprehend your aggravation as tackling scammers is anything we have had to do because our inception. asian dating in cleveland ohio You ignored red flags and paid the value. Lastly, contact a buddy just before the date to inform them of the whereabouts and anticipated return time. locanto arcot Folks should really never ever give personal details prior to meeting a person in real life, such as their surname, address, or even their neighborhood.

skipthegames sex

I am 60 years young, was married for 25 years, I divorced his lying, cheating behind! Am ready to meet a person specific but I don t socialize significantly, so my probabilities are restricted. ault chat rooms Cara Delevingne, Ruby Rose and Elijah Wood are all reported to be members of Raya, the world s most exclusive dating app, and rumour has it Amy Schumer met her husband on right here. If you both hold thinking about each and every other individuals and feel appropriate, move on to yet another 7 dates and then contemplate having into a partnership to know her deeper. cat goddess russian What ensues is the very first appropriate slutty phase of my adult life.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/6/2008 8:25:03 PM What the F*** People?  

amblarr
Struthers, OH

I agree 100%!! Especially being a single mom at 22/23, its hard to find a guy in his 20s who even has a clue of responsibility. My life is SOO different. I work, pay my own bills, go to college, and take care of my child, and I get messages "whats your bra size" WTFF?? Ask me my name, have some respect, no booty call here! **Sigh**

2/6/2008 10:00:49 PM What the F*** People?  

anitablake
North Las Vegas, NV

Hey people here's another question for you, how come, guys generalize about, girls that are smileing all the time are dumb bimbos I mean not all us happy girls are like that! what? you want us to go around and tell the world to go F$^#@! themselves? maybe somepeople are right when they tell me I should stop being the "NICE" chick and start being the b*tch!

[Edited 2/6/2008 10:01:29 PM]

2/7/2008 5:13:27 PM What the F*** People?  

lonleychick
North Las Vegas, NV

I agree with you 100% amblarr,I just got this messege from this one guy asking it I'd suck his d**k, I mean come on what kind of s**t is this? heck,I think I'd prefer to get bombered by stupid comments like "am I hot?" rather than this s**t, you don't ask these kind of questions to a girl,am I right?

2/7/2008 5:22:06 PM What the F*** People?  

superheroscoo
Garden City, KS

Maybe it's just me, but I find using swear words to try to make a point is less effective and, in fact, comes off as immature.

If you are trying to find deep conversation, maybe a coffee house would be a better environment. Afterall, this is a Free Online Dating service. What do you expect to find here?

You have the lonely men who have never dated,the nice guys that got burned one too many times and won't go out to try to meet someone, the creepy guys who only think with there second brain below, and, sometimes, a sincere, inteligent person. It's unfortunate that so many just think about sex, but this is the internet and complaining childishly will not change any of that.

Try to say hi to some people who seem nice or go out and meet people. Clubs are pretty much the same as here except more secure because there is not as much privacy.

Deep conversation is possible, but I have yet to see it in any of the 20's group posts, including this one. This is just a redundent waste of time agreeing and disagreeing.

2/7/2008 5:53:00 PM What the F*** People?  

togot
Rockford, IL

hows this for a topic, why do girls keep sending me wink and when i send an email saying hi, they don't say anything? it makes no sense. they get my attention and when i give it to them they don't want to talk anymore. this is really starting to annoy me

2/8/2008 4:01:17 PM What the F*** People?  

lonleychick
North Las Vegas, NV

ok superheroscoo,not trying to sound mean but FYI about the cuss words umm, you are in a forum titled what the f*** people.

2/8/2008 8:36:42 PM What the F*** People?  

superheroscoo
Garden City, KS

Shit...

Agreed lonely. Well played.

2/9/2008 2:03:57 PM What the F*** People?  

missing_out
Farmersville, TX

Togot~~I have wondered the same thing when guys wink so much and cant even say hi. Have come to the conclusion its "dry eyes" and its their way of rewetting their eyes.

2/11/2008 7:09:16 PM What the F*** People?  

liferator
Statesville, NC

need some eyedrops

2/11/2008 7:19:04 PM What the F*** People?  

missing_out
Farmersville, TX

thought we agreed Liferator you was going to start handing out the Prozac

2/11/2008 7:37:04 PM What the F*** People?  

liferator
Statesville, NC

sorry forgot already

2/12/2008 4:30:31 PM What the F*** People?  

lonleychick
North Las Vegas, NV

well missing out, they could have twitchy eyes too...

[Edited 2/12/2008 4:30:59 PM]

2/12/2008 9:51:15 PM What the F*** People?  

anitablake
North Las Vegas, NV

either, way that's jusy plain mean! and confussing as hell, make's me want to carry a sign like smiley here and say what the F$@k?

2/12/2008 10:30:57 PM What the F*** People?  

lori21204
Jefferson, GA

I couldn't agree more and I haven't even been a member but a few hours

2/12/2008 10:40:01 PM What the F*** People?  

singl2long
Enfield, CT

good conversation,huh? anybody out there besides me enjoy building model cars?

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6