Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

top ten hookup sites

Possibly they couldn t assume of one thing fascinating to say at the time, had a busy day at operate, or basically missed the notification that you had matched. chat phoenix arizona Attempt asking every person the same 3 questions if you want to see how they all measure up, treating it like a job interview or go for a tried and tested ‘virtual drinks Thursday? If you want to play the odds when it comes to on the web dating, you will need to be swiping exactly where everyone s swiping. doublelist jackson tn On line dating first message examples like Hi, Hey, Heyy, lack substance and effort.

black hookup com

Unlike endless swiping, this dating web site offers much more preference to good quality. dublin singles I couldn t wait to get property to inform my roommate. Cloaking is like Ghosting , but considerably worse. russia nightlife tips Unless their answer is this date, this can ordinarily lead to comic relief and a shared laugh or two, Dr.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/1/2008 8:34:58 AM How to spell Mississippi Italian Style  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

Happy New Years

It is now New Years Day as a bus stops and 2 Italian men get on. They sit down and engage in an animated conversation.

The lady sitting next to them ignores them at first, but her attention is galvanized when she hears one of them say the following: "Emma come first. Den I come. Den two asses come together. I come once-a-more. Two asses, they come together again. I come again and pee twice. Then I come one lasta time."

"You foul-mouthed sex obsessed swine," retorted the lady indignantly "In this country . . we don't speak aloud in public places about our sex lives. . "

"Hey, coola down lady," said the man. "Who talkin' abouta sex? I'm a justa tellin' my frienda how to spell "Mississippi'."

I'VE GOT $5.00 THAT SAYS YOU'RE GONNA READ THIS AGAIN

1/1/2008 8:47:19 AM How to spell Mississippi Italian Style  

whiteoak3
Warren, AR

Ok, You win! that was a GOOD one!You take a check,m.o.,MC,OR Visa?? Starting new year off right! ROFLOL! Happy New Year, Soprano!

1/1/2008 8:53:25 AM How to spell Mississippi Italian Style  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

white: if that is the case--and my intentions here was to make someone laugh you win too--so tell the others here to read it too--Happy New Years

1/1/2008 8:53:52 AM How to spell Mississippi Italian Style  

loveisarose
Port Richey, FL

soprano that was great!! You've got $10 so far!

1/1/2008 8:56:27 AM How to spell Mississippi Italian Style  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

thanks rose and Happy New Years

1/1/2008 8:58:28 AM How to spell Mississippi Italian Style  

deedeekine1
Irwin, PA

soprano - very good, yes I reread it - your up to $15

1/1/2008 9:03:49 AM How to spell Mississippi Italian Style  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

i feel like Jackie Gleason after he inherited a fortune at a reading of a will (bird)--this is how to make extra money on New Years day

1/1/2008 10:14:50 AM How to spell Mississippi Italian Style  

hodag
Little Suamico, WI

I get on an airplane, find my seat, and discover, to my extreme delight, that I will be sitting next to an amazingly beautiful woman. Short skirt that reveals two perfect, long legs. Long blonde silky hair lying on a snug fitting sweater that accentuates her voluptous breasts. Gorgeous emerald eyes that are the centerpiece of her precious face. I'm in love!!!!!

Unfortunately, she dosen't even know I'm sitting next to her.

She is engrossed in an article she is reading in Cosmopolitan Magazine.
I can't help myself! I look over her pretty shoulder to see what she is reading.

Its' an article about how a mans ethnic background can influence the size of his manhood.

The article claims, if you are American Indian, your little buddy is probably thicker than that of most other men. The article goes on to say that if you are lucky enough to be of Polish heritage, a man is most likely to be several inches longer than anyone else.

Finally, this beautiful lady sitting next to me looks over at me and smiles.

Without wasting a second, I introduce myself. Hello, my name is Tonto Holewinski!

1/1/2008 11:03:58 AM How to spell Mississippi Italian Style  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Sorprano...love it...even though I like it better the first time I heard it...it was from a true Italian..accent and all...face to face

Sorry, keeping my $5.00

[Edited 1/1/2008 11:04:35 AM]

1/1/2008 11:06:23 AM How to spell Mississippi Italian Style  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

Lotus: i spell it all the time in my act with an Itailian accent all by heart to people i see in person

1/1/2008 11:39:36 AM How to spell Mississippi Italian Style  

sugahsouth
Lake City, TN

FILTH

For that 100 Hail Mary's and........

I owe ya .....will ya take a lot of pennies?

Hey Hodag....good one too....tks.

1/1/2008 1:33:23 PM How to spell Mississippi Italian Style  

hodag
Little Suamico, WI

Glad you enjoyed it Sugah, Hope I wasn't pushin' the envelope with anyone.