Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skip the games

Customer service checks every profile to assure that it is designed by genuine clients. texas dating sites On the web dating is a way to open doors to meet and date men and women, Reis says. The only way to practice these wonderful qualities is to really interact socially. busty asian amateur Raya will also show you which close friends you have in frequent if you both have a mutual friend s telephone number, so you can always ask your pal if they vouch for your prospective date.

phoenix hookup site

With a degree in Psychology and over a decade of encounter, Caitlin has created improving people s relationships both her career and her passion. datehookup login page In some cases, they may possibly show you a person you currently know which can be slightly uncomfortable. Desirable people today match with eachothers, uglies match with uglies. erica fontaine onlyfans A couple of of them seemed good sufficient, but I turned down dates for any quantity of reasons (they had been as well young, as well old, and so forth.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/9/2010 4:37:53 PM You Don't Get Married After One Date  

latestflame
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,176)
Memphis, TN

Going on a date doesn't mean you're marrying the person.

Meet singles in your area, we're 100% free for everything! Join now!
DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/9/2010 4:38:13 PM You Don't Get Married After One Date  

hockeychick7
Over 1,000 Posts (1,585)
North Sioux City, SD

i would hope not....lol

takes time to know if you would /want/ to..

[Edited 1/9/2010 4:38:32 PM PST]

1/9/2010 4:39:02 PM You Don't Get Married After One Date  

wsprs0nthewind
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,778)
Powell, TN

Not unless you are the world's biggest fool.

1/9/2010 4:39:23 PM You Don't Get Married After One Date  

1414u
Nashville, TN

...agree...and....? a little help please as I don't quite know where you want to go w/this...?

I see and thank you for elaborating. A lot of posters/members here have been in more than 1/2 relationships. They at least "think" they know what is/is not right for them by now. Of course sometimes what one thinks is right is totally blown out of the water when one has actually met the ONE that is right for real.

People might be taking some of the fun out of the dating process in favor of not "wasting" their/someone else's time. I personally try to be more flexible than not on SOME things while on others I really can't budge.

[Edited 1/9/2010 4:45:56 PM PST]

1/9/2010 4:40:24 PM You Don't Get Married After One Date  

latestflame
Memphis, TN

Yeah, but my point is I read all of these posts on here and people are saying practically everything is a red flag, red flag, red flag. And it's all things that don't matter for a DATE, but only if you're actually in a serious relationship.

I don't know, it gets kind of annoying reading it. Is anyone here actually trying to find someone TO date rather than not to? lol

[Edited 1/9/2010 4:40:53 PM PST]

1/9/2010 4:47:22 PM You Don't Get Married After One Date  

tiredlogger
Booneville, MS

darn it there went my plans for monday.Meet her for lunch get married by 2, enjoy martial bnefits monday nite(possibly tuesday divorce filings no later than thursday.

1/9/2010 4:47:27 PM You Don't Get Married After One Date  
perk9118
Columbia, MO

its jus fun to chat, practically no girls close to me on here

1/9/2010 7:48:43 PM You Don't Get Married After One Date  

lulu24
Conway, AR

Quote from latestflame:
Yeah, but my point is I read all of these posts on here and people are saying practically everything is a red flag, red flag, red flag. And it's all things that don't matter for a DATE, but only if you're actually in a serious relationship.

I don't know, it gets kind of annoying reading it. Is anyone here actually trying to find someone TO date rather than not to? lol
while you have a point, people tend to think it's not okay to date someone that you couldn't ever be in a relationship with.

while dating is fun...if you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you can't get past a certain characteristic that a person has, is it cruel to allow them to forge feelings for you? i'm not saying that it is...i'm just asking.

1/9/2010 7:50:23 PM You Don't Get Married After One Date  

jenamp88
Over 2,000 Posts (2,124)
Morris, MN

Yeah but Danny Bonaduce and his wife got married after 12 hours!!! Look how good that turned out. Oh... wait... nevermind. That didn't end so well... just kidding!

1/9/2010 7:52:12 PM You Don't Get Married After One Date  

jesy33
Longwood, FL

Quote from tiredlogger:
darn it there went my plans for monday.Meet her for lunch get married by 2, enjoy martial bnefits monday nite(possibly tuesday divorce filings no later than thursday.

sorry that they spoil your plan's

1/9/2010 8:24:05 PM You Don't Get Married After One Date  

shanemcdane
Bakersfield, CA

Quote from latestflame:

Yes, but even on a first date I think much about what it would be like to be married to this woman. Why would you even go on a date with someone who didn't put that thought in your head.

1/9/2010 11:10:37 PM You Don't Get Married After One Date  

owlwisdom
Las Vegas, NV

Correct. One date leads to a 2nd date or not. No altar involved...unless you're in Vegas, both of you are drunk and you pull a Brittney Spears - get married and then divorced within 48 hours, freedom restored.

1/9/2010 11:21:13 PM You Don't Get Married After One Date  

tiredlogger
Booneville, MS

darn how ya beat that record ill try really hard i think i can get it anulled tuesday afternooon judges takes brides,atleast they do in ms

1/9/2010 11:22:20 PM You Don't Get Married After One Date  

lonewolf1218
West Palm Beach, FL

Quote from latestflame:
Only in vegas does that happen.

1/9/2010 11:23:35 PM You Don't Get Married After One Date  
joshypoo9
Las Vegas, NV

Quote from latestflame:

Thats very sound advice...and I wouldnt recommend anyone do so.

1/9/2010 11:24:10 PM You Don't Get Married After One Date  
joshypoo9
Las Vegas, NV

Quote from lonewolf1218:

Probably why this city's so f**ked up? lol.

1/9/2010 11:56:37 PM You Don't Get Married After One Date  

latestflame
Memphis, TN

Quote from shanemcdane:
Yes, but even on a first date I think much about what it would be like to be married to this woman. Why would you even go on a date with someone who didn't put that thought in your head.

I guess, but I'm really talking about current conditions more than permanent characteristics. And also supposed red flags that people assume about. This pertains to me in a couple ways, but I mostly made the topic because people on the forums are always saying all this crap is automatic "don't date them" criteria, yet it's USUALLY either assumptions, temporary conditions, or just flat minor things. It's just kind of annoying that personality itself means nothing to people. Well it does, but it's on the back burner. They're practically like hmm if you weighed 1 pound more and your name started with the letter M I would give it a chance. Otherwise red flag. lol

1/10/2010 12:19:21 AM You Don't Get Married After One Date  

redscorpio15
Katy, TX

really?

1/10/2010 12:45:14 AM You Don't Get Married After One Date  

latestflame
Memphis, TN

Actually when I see celebs got married after dating for only 2 days I think well ya never know it could work out. lol That's probably not a good way of thinking because then I may think it's not so crazy also.

1/10/2010 1:18:21 AM You Don't Get Married After One Date  
arkansasnman
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,277)
Fayetteville, AR

I'm gonna try and make this thread topical.

Obviously (normal) peopele don't marry after one date.....but people DO sometimes ONLY date in hopes of that.........maybe take that spin.

1/10/2010 1:37:27 AM You Don't Get Married After One Date  

latestflame
Memphis, TN

There were several things I meant by the first post. I worded it vaguely for several reasons. lol

1/10/2010 2:23:55 AM You Don't Get Married After One Date  
johnny_tsunamy
Summerland, CA

SOME GUY'S DO...

1/11/2010 5:08:18 AM You Don't Get Married After One Date  

gritsarebest
Kannapolis, NC

A date is a just taking time to get to know someone better face to face. The seriousness depends on who the date is with and yours and their agenda for each other. It can be just for fun or you can have that person in your "sights". Watch out if I get you in my "sights" lol

1/11/2010 5:23:59 AM You Don't Get Married After One Date  

gentlemanjim1
North Fort Myers, FL

Here in Florida, you have to wait 3 days after applying for a marriage license.
Also, a 3 day cooling off period before you can pick up a gun you bought.

Any correlation? Just sayin'

1/11/2010 5:36:36 AM You Don't Get Married After One Date  

wsprs0nthewind
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,778)
Powell, TN

I am all for mandatory premarital counseling. It might help many couples realize they are not right for each other.

1/11/2010 5:36:56 AM You Don't Get Married After One Date  

badger_of_death
Over 2,000 Posts (2,060)
Houston, TX

Quote from latestflame:

Some people do and have.

1/16/2010 4:02:27 PM You Don't Get Married After One Date  

gritsarebest
Kannapolis, NC

Quote from badger_of_death:
Some people do and have.

I could see that happening...especially with someone I met online. Even though it is the first "real" date, it could be quite possible that I could already know enough about them to commit to them and meeting in person is just really a "formality"...basically to make sure the chemistry in person is as good as it is online. Typically, getting married after one date would not be the way I would want it to go down, but I can see how I (we) could get caught in the moment and get married. If the first date is in Vegas or somewhere real romantic, you never know what might happen...lol

1/16/2010 4:06:03 PM You Don't Get Married After One Date  

surrealone
Over 2,000 Posts (2,194)
Overland Park, KS

1/16/2010 4:08:03 PM You Don't Get Married After One Date  

meciuno
Katy, TX

Quote from latestflame:

I will not enter a relation with preconceived thoughts. Let the dice fall where it may. . . .

. . . . but after the test drive you have these kind of thoughts. Did you jerkoff or wash your car after that date?

1/16/2010 4:13:46 PM You Don't Get Married After One Date  

garyguitar01
Franklin, NJ

I think you're only allowed to do that if it's your sister, mother, brother, uncle or some other family member.
Only in Arkansas, Sussex County, NJ and some more obscure places.

However, anywhere else and you need to be sent for psychiatric observation, most likeky ending in ongoing therapy and treatment.

1/16/2010 4:18:48 PM You Don't Get Married After One Date  

middy63
Tell City, IN

Is it just me..but are you not the same one
that posted the thread about "You can get married after one date"??

On topic...
No, dating is best if you take it
for what it is, a way to get to know
someone.

One poster (apologies for not remembering her name)
makes a valid point however in that if someone
has a characteristic that you couldn't live
with it's best if you don't even begin dating
them, so as not to give them false hope, or lead
them on.

1/16/2010 4:32:17 PM You Don't Get Married After One Date  

waterloo_sunset
Over 2,000 Posts (2,000)
Coram, NY

But I do need to be able to spend at least a half an hour with her(it was 25 minutes with cellphone lady) and in order to do that there must be nothing that will make me want to run off (see cellphone lady).

Basically what I'm saying is NO SHIT, but I'd rather not waste my time, even on one date, when I'd have a better time staying home doing laundry.

1/16/2010 7:15:11 PM You Don't Get Married After One Date  
jesus_presley
Roslindale, MA

What if the first date is 3 years long.

1/16/2010 8:14:56 PM You Don't Get Married After One Date  
driver406
Saint Paul, MN

That explains Nixon. I believe he proposed on the first date, but eventually he won the girl. Didn't LBJ do that too?

1/17/2010 1:04:56 PM You Don't Get Married After One Date  

gritsarebest
Kannapolis, NC

Quote from surrealone:

Oh come on...never lost your head to the passion of the moment? Never did anything that you wondered later why you thought it was a good idea at the time. I have to say I am fairly analytical and rational so it would be rare for me to lose my head to passion but if someone moves me enough for that to happen....it will be WOW!

1/17/2010 1:27:03 PM You Don't Get Married After One Date  

hugsnlaughter
Over 2,000 Posts (3,217)
McKeesport, PA

On the first date, you have not yet found out the bad things about the other person to make you NOT marry them. Remember, they are putting their best foot forward, the fun comes later when the true colors come out. LOL

1/17/2010 11:09:00 PM You Don't Get Married After One Date  

owlwisdom
Las Vegas, NV

Quote from gentlemanjim1:
Here in Florida, you have to wait 3 days after applying for a marriage license.
Also, a 3 day cooling off period before you can pick up a gun you bought.

Any correlation? Just sayin'

In Vegas you can marry immediately and then you have a 5-day waiting period before you can pick up a pistol. Shotguns and rifles have no waiting period.

1/17/2010 11:40:51 PM You Don't Get Married After One Date  

zeanah
Over 2,000 Posts (2,554)
Clarion, PA

Never ever thought about marriage during or after a first date....and glad I didn't! That is way out there for me! All I can handle is just dating the person initially. Who in their right mind would take such a risk? Smells a lot like desperation to me!

***Z***

1/18/2010 10:31:19 AM You Don't Get Married After One Date  
leftarian
Hermosa Beach, CA

Quote from lonewolf1218:

That's why it is always good to go to Vegas with people who are already married. It reduces the temptation.

1/18/2010 4:16:28 PM You Don't Get Married After One Date  

so_cal_boy23
Over 1,000 Posts (1,254)
Bakersfield, CA

wow latestflame had a thread that wasnt a failure

1/18/2010 5:12:35 PM You Don't Get Married After One Date  

ambrosia123
Pompano Beach, FL

Seriously latestflame, I know whatcha mean. Before cell phones and email and texting, you spoke on the phone maybe once or twice before the next date, if there was a next date. Now it's a litany of nonstop communication, which drives alot of DHers crazy.

If he or she wants to call you, text you, email you, and contact you, then he/she will. F**kin' get over it and get a life! It's okay to move on; really it is. You may even find a better lover. a better friend, someone more compatible to a LTR and then you'll be so glad you didn't kill your cat by forgetting to feed him because you were so distraught over shithead not returning your call!!!