Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega profile dating site

Are they a Titanic sort of person or a Lincoln type? Might as well know now if you happen to be going to be faced with a lifetime of falling asleep in theaters or arguing more than who gets the remote. denver sex ads I went on the world s worst date and the key takeaways were he was drunk when I turned up and planned it to be in a bar that had no phone reception so I couldn t message a buddy to get her to extract me. xmeets com phone number For these transitioning among careers, OESC delivers coaching, educational opportunities, ability building, resume help, networking, and job referrals.

skipthegames one night stands

The value of n is so higher that Peter wouldn t want to embarrass the rest of us with how smooth he is by disclosing that details. hookups in birmingham I went on perhaps 30 dates, one virtually each night for a month. With all that in mind, here are some intriguing and entertaining initially date concerns to get you inspired. st louis usa sex guide If you are searching for the rightquestions to ask on a initially date,thesefirst date questionswon t disappoint.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/7/2007 11:56:34 PM Just fun and sex, No prudes allowed!!  

metu
Dahlonega, GA

Thanks QOH for giving validity on hair! Maybe it should be
it's own topic. If I may pursue, I think that the feminization
of men is getting way too out of hand. I mean, waxing, shaving,
why can't a man be just a "natural man"? I'm a "natural" woman!
I thank the Creator that I'm 1/2 Native American, fairly hairless,
so I don't have to shave. Wait, I'm digressing. Topic, Haha!

5/8/2007 10:15:51 AM Just fun and sex, No prudes allowed!!  

krupa
Abilene, TX

Wait a minute metu! If I don't shave I end up looking like a bearded lady with a monsterous bulge! I would much rather look like a nicely shaved lady with a monsterous......! I did just read your sasquatch fetish thing and I think you are looking for my brother! He is a full on "silver back" gorrila/man!

[Edited 5/8/2007 10:18:44 AM]

5/8/2007 3:19:57 PM Just fun and sex, No prudes allowed!!  

ayla_63
Greenville, SC

Jon, I thought about asking you what you thought of the "Mother Ceremonies" in our favorite book....this post gave me my answer. Good things to know. Personally, I am into feet since I am a VERY ORAL person and toes are where I like to start. I can spend hours just tasting my lover from the tip of their toes to the top of their heads and everywhere inbetween. As far as the multiple lovers thing....not my thing but not against it either. I believe that there is a true soul-mate out there for me, someone to pass through live with, to trust, and to love until our bones break from the effort. LOL

Great topic!

5/8/2007 8:04:29 PM Just fun and sex, No prudes allowed!!  

jondalar
Reno, NV

To reply to Gawd
I think middle aged sex is the best ever. Up until my mid thirties I knew that life was about sex, the more sex, the better. I was going for quantity not quality. When my third marriage started getting rocky I began to study relationships and got into tantric love just looking for new positions. Now I find the sexual experience to be a small part of the union of two people through intimacy and the sex is better because the women seem more real and willing to connect. And I have lost the green monster of jealousy by being more loving to all.
Jondalar

5/8/2007 8:19:06 PM Just fun and sex, No prudes allowed!!  

jondalar
Reno, NV

It's not for me but it's OK if you do.
That is the reason for this topic

We are all such beautiful creations full of possibilities and need for love and expression. Sex is like a buffet to me. Everything so spectacular you just can't wait to try them all, well almost all some look good but are just not my taste. I think the etiquette for the buffet is to not make a mess when filling your plate and enjoy yourself. If the guy standing nest to you is eating little octopus don't vomit on him like wolftears does her lovers, just make pleasant conversation about how weird it looks. Well maybe not those words but to each his own and do not insult anyone because of their taste. Love has more facets than we have yet discovered.

5/9/2007 1:17:05 AM Just fun and sex, No prudes allowed!!  

luvinlifetothem
Biddeford, ME

Copter,, sorry it took me so long, I just caught that, but digital oragami??? Thats great!!! LOL
Thanks, I will have to put that one on my resume.......

5/9/2007 1:20:13 AM Just fun and sex, No prudes allowed!!  

luvinlifetothem
Biddeford, ME

Oh yes, and did you know that your feet are EXACTLY the size/length of your forearm? Try it,,barefoot, place your foot, (umm, yes you must be limber), toes on the inside right at your wrist, your heel will end right at the inside of your elbow, (antecubital fossa, for us medical types).
Its true! So ladies, next time you want to measure the size of a guys, 'ahem' feet...
take a look at his forearms!

[Edited 5/9/2007 1:21:19 AM]

5/9/2007 1:27:16 AM Just fun and sex, No prudes allowed!!  

mammyof4
Erwin, TN

Dang, I am lost. lol It went from fun and sex, to feet, to hair, to arms, to size, and even middle age.

hehehe I think what I like the most is................SEX

Well I hadn't had none in 5 yrs. so what do you expect me to say now that I got some. lol

this is a sex thread an't it? LMAO

Don't you all get me over saying that. I am just sleepy. hehehe

Hey you all come on down to the congergation express and get your poles warmed and your tee shirts wet. LOL

we even nibble around in there.

We dance to our own music as Jon says.

5/9/2007 6:25:36 AM Just fun and sex, No prudes allowed!!  

jondalar
Reno, NV

OK luvinlifetothemax
My foot is 9 1/2 inches long and my forearm is 8 1/2 inches long. What does that tell you about my 'AAhemm'?

5/9/2007 10:44:15 AM Just fun and sex, No prudes allowed!!  

krupa
Abilene, TX

Actually I am wondering why so many people come to this forum and are to shy or prudish to actually address the questions. If they are that uptight shouldn't they just go to bible study?

5/9/2007 10:54:45 AM Just fun and sex, No prudes allowed!!  

warthog
Denver, CO

Jondalar,
Since you brought up the whole measuring thing I had to do it too. Mostly because I can't put my foot on my forearm. My foot is 10 1/2" forearm 9 1/2" . So, for Luvinlife we may have statistical verification that some people's feet and forearms aren't the same. As for the ahem, not sure about going there at this moment. I do know that if my ahem was as long as either my foot or my forearm I'd be more popular!
Warthog

5/9/2007 10:55:47 AM Just fun and sex, No prudes allowed!!  

krupa
Abilene, TX

I just use mine as a prybar when it comes down to it.

5/9/2007 12:12:58 PM Just fun and sex, No prudes allowed!!  

stillfrisky
Joure
Netherlands

sex?? sex?? SEX! Well doggone it My sex life is not dead yet either..................

But the buzzards are circling

5/10/2007 1:18:14 PM Just fun and sex, No prudes allowed!!  

tarheeltraci
Burlington, NC

<<< is soooooo not into feet

5/10/2007 2:29:32 PM Just fun and sex, No prudes allowed!!  

ladyviolet
Lincoln City, OR

Krupa, well done. I wonder if he likes big feet or little feet. That is something I really would like to know..Lady Vi.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6