Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames hookups

The paid subscription fees you about $12. montana dating service In an report published by Forbes, CEOs, VPs and spokespersons of various popular dating apps shared that during the lockdown, persons spent more time on dating apps. The app launched at the finish of final year by an all Christian group who were disillusioned about trying to meet other Christians in the wild. how to impress a belarusian girl When you message a man, he can then see your profile picture, but it remains private to everyone else on the app.

skipthegames singles

g. missouri city singles The most important issue is to be your self and stay as organic as probable. One of them lives on a distinctive continent, and there s a explanation I had to go so far afield to locate somebody compatible. rubratings boston She also stated the two have slept collectively due to the fact setting sail — Everywhere.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/3/2007 10:33:35 PM Just fun and sex, No prudes allowed!!  

jondalar
Reno, NV

Sex is fun and should be talked about freely. If it was talked about more freely there would be far less unhappy people married to another unhappy person.
Yes, I know all the prudes will check this out first but please do not post here telling anyone that what they do is wrong. I looked around at many profiles tonight and found that most of them would not find much of interest on this forum. It is dominated by middle aged people with christian backgrounds of which I am one in both catagories. But I also know there are a lot of other ways of looking at life that need a place to be shared and discussed without being told we are wrong to explore.

"Those who were dancing were thought to be insane
by those who could not hear the music"
Nietzche
In this topic let us dance to our own music.
Jondalar

5/3/2007 11:18:38 PM Just fun and sex, No prudes allowed!!  

ltrminded
Stroudsburg, PA

Jondalar have you checked out DH Congregation Express, Inc. lately?!!!!!
There ain't no prudes in there! There ain't no prudes in there!
There may be prudes in some of these sites!
...But there ain't no prudes in there!!!!!!!!
(sung to the tune of.....????? 'the puppy commercial')

PS - I've been trying on "a new pair of shoes" lately and let me tell you, the fit is a
little snug but they ain't bad!! Actually, they are pretty nice!!

[Edited 5/3/2007 11:24:30 PM]

5/4/2007 12:16:39 AM Just fun and sex, No prudes allowed!!  

ol_hillbilly
Lowry City, MO

Can ya get both feet in em?

5/4/2007 12:16:56 AM Just fun and sex, No prudes allowed!!  

jondalar
Reno, NV

Well I was thinking of talking about sex in here but since you brought up my foot fetish maybe we could explore (verbaly) the erotic parts of the body that are a little less mainstream.

5/4/2007 12:35:41 AM Just fun and sex, No prudes allowed!!  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Now you got my attention Jon.

5/4/2007 12:41:40 AM Just fun and sex, No prudes allowed!!  

luvinlifetothem
Biddeford, ME

Jondalar,,
Mine too! Feet are your thang.... What can you do with feet? I have very very talented toes....does that count? I can fold a paper airplane with my toes,,,(dont ask!!) LOL So I was just thinking, hmmm, what else could these toes accomplish?

5/4/2007 8:20:58 AM Just fun and sex, No prudes allowed!!  

jondalar
Reno, NV

Feet, have become my shortcut to intimacy. When I was younger i would strut like a peac*ck and expend a lot of effort trying to get laid because I thought that was the goal. I later discovered that the sex was the tool to get the intimacy. thus the shortcut to the feet. As you may have read in Copters foot massage topic, the whole body is connected to your feet. If I can touch your feet, I can show you how I can make your whole body feel. With each carress of your foot, you will imagine those carresses in the places you need them and might not be ready to have touched.
When my mouth opens to your feet there is a reversal that happens in no other aspect of making love. When your big toe is kissed by these lips and then begins to be taken into the warm, wet depths of my body, there is a part of you that begins to feel what it is like for a man to enter your moist portal of oneness. There is a safty of entering into another instead of opening to recieve. The foot is not about sex yet it can become the first step to an intimacy that allows us to be open and freely give ourselves to the union.
Jondalar

5/4/2007 8:32:20 AM Just fun and sex, No prudes allowed!!  

copterdriver
Saint Matthews, SC

Luvin if you would like ot experiment with those feet... please let me know... he he he

Digital Origami... who would of thunk it?

Copter

5/4/2007 10:15:42 AM Just fun and sex, No prudes allowed!!  

shycowgirl
Oak Run, CA

omgosh, jondalar. you are too hot to handle. i'm a puddle at this keyboard. gotta go. shy

5/4/2007 10:39:04 AM Just fun and sex, No prudes allowed!!  

krupa
Abilene, TX

Well, bear in mind that some feet are bigger than others.

5/4/2007 2:03:21 PM Just fun and sex, No prudes allowed!!  

wolftearsfallin
La Porte, TX

If the sex isn't fun I'm not there..I wanna be craving a cig after the pillow dancing/sofa limbo LOL.I agree with more talking in a relationship there would be less unhappyness.

5/7/2007 12:11:00 PM Just fun and sex, No prudes allowed!!  

ltrminded
Stroudsburg, PA

Did I mention that my feet hurt me really bad today?!?! Teeheeheehee

5/7/2007 2:52:06 PM Just fun and sex, No prudes allowed!!  

eroticartist
West Harrison, NY

Did you say "Prudes" or "Prunes"?...just asking

5/7/2007 5:19:44 PM Just fun and sex, No prudes allowed!!  

wolftearsfallin
La Porte, TX

lmao prunes...I kinda think its fun to have sex with people watching...LOL can't believe I put that on here...hides under desk

5/7/2007 6:48:11 PM Just fun and sex, No prudes allowed!!  

taita25
Bronx, NY

I have small narrow feet. size 6 or 6half. But I'm only 5'2. What do feet say??

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6