Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames

Consider of these inquiries as a representation of what folks care most about when it comes to dating, or perhaps they may represent information about themselves that is dearest or clearest to them. dating services in ct Take for instance, you re at the grocery store, with an actual list, obtaining issues like kale and arugula! You re truly feeling fantastic about life and crushing this whole If you are alive and reading this correct now, there is a excellent possibility you have been disappointed about one thing. What s the point that men and women rarely get suitable about you in the very first meeting? is flingster safe But asking the appropriate queries can make it a lot easier for you to realize whether or not you d be on the similar page if your connection does end up flourishing.

portland hookup site

Only web site members can view your profile, any of your images are not public like your private data which is visible only by the moderation group. camden nj dating If it is an original character, a character from a show, or a thing else it would generally be for the reason that they are performing it since the roleplayer decides to have that character date yet another character. The ideal way to get more than my ex is to jump head initially into the dating pool. adult friend finder phoenix I ve been on the net dating for about a year now and I ve been shocked by how dismissive many ladies have been.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/2/2008 8:55:48 PM why me i want someone that wont treat me bad  

sweetangel2008
Cameron, MO

why do i date only ass holes i am now geting a deviorce and i just want a guy that will make me happy!! why me!! Are there any nice guys out there that dont cheat and lie!! if ur a nice and sweet guy let me know i dont want any guys that play games or are ass holes!!! please dont hert me again guys!!

1/2/2008 8:58:06 PM why me i want someone that wont treat me bad  

ellezia
Crescent City, CA

Don't jump in to fast and see how they treat Old people, children, and animals. You can tell alot about a person based on how they treat others.

1/2/2008 8:59:17 PM why me i want someone that wont treat me bad  

nopretense
Harleysville, PA

I think you are in too much of a hurry and that makes you an easy target.

Slow down! Date LOTS of men. Don't stay with the first cute guy that'll have you. Through experience, you will learn to be a better judge of character. But that won't happen if you are anxious, rushed, desperate, pushing to get into a relationship.

Good luck.

1/2/2008 9:00:03 PM why me i want someone that wont treat me bad  

sweetangel2008
Cameron, MO

ok but all the guys i date are good guys at first it is just if we have been together for like 3 to 4 mounths!! is it me doing that to them!!

1/2/2008 9:01:59 PM why me i want someone that wont treat me bad  

sweetangel2008
Cameron, MO

thanks!! maybe i just need to not date for a while!! i have a baby from the last one i was with she is 1 turning 2 now!! and he dont talk to her or see her much and now he is in prison!!!!

1/2/2008 9:02:40 PM why me i want someone that wont treat me bad  

kgearly1021
Valdosta, GA

You are only 19 give it time!

My motto-Why get married and make one man miserable, when I can stay single and make a whole lot more of them happy!

1/2/2008 9:04:00 PM why me i want someone that wont treat me bad  

nopretense
Harleysville, PA

You can't make someone be an asshole, and you can't make him not be.

But you CAN "allow" someone to treat you like crap, or you can establish healthy boundaries and, with dignity, insist that you be treated well. This, you must do! There are books on this. Perhaps they would be helpful to you.

But the main thing is...don't you dare take the blame for the bad behavior of others.

1/2/2008 9:07:39 PM why me i want someone that wont treat me bad  

sweetangel2008
Cameron, MO

i know i got married way to young but now i have a baby to take care of and it is hard!! and no i may not of made him a ass hole but i alowed him to treat me like shit or all those years!! i love him but i dont if that makes any sence!! he is the father of my doughter and the father of my unborn baby to!! i want to just be loved!!

1/2/2008 9:28:39 PM why me i want someone that wont treat me bad  

pwin_here_n_now
Annapolis, MD

Hi Sweet....

I was asked to come on this thread by a valued friend...Who is very perceptive and wise.

I have a couple of things to ask first. Having read your profile I am curious....

1) do you have family around?
2) I know that you are living single - but in this tread you admit that you are going through a divorce - That means you are separated. Why do you not list yourself as separated?
and 3) you have one child, and have one on the way... Why do you not list your self as having children?

I don't mean any of these questions in a mean, accusatory, or judgemental way! So PLEASE don't take them that way...

P.Win

1/2/2008 9:35:14 PM why me i want someone that wont treat me bad  

tfun
Henderson, NV

Honey,

All guys are good guys in the beginning. This doesn't mean you should devote your life to them right away. Some eventually change which is why you should give it a little more time before you jump in feet first.

Also, your babies need you to focus on them. Try loving you and your children first and then the real love will come your way.

I have a question - How was your childhood? Was dad around? Did you get a lot of attention? The reason why I ask these questions is because your air say's that you are seeking attention from guys. Give that attention to yourself or get it from friends family, and Your loving child(ren).

1/2/2008 9:38:00 PM why me i want someone that wont treat me bad  

lonesomeloser
Louisville, KY

hmmmm usually the advice i give is to date dudes with lonesomeloser in their screen names,...

1/2/2008 9:43:03 PM why me i want someone that wont treat me bad  

pwin_here_n_now
Annapolis, MD

Great advice tfun! I am hoping sweet will be back to answer the questions...

We are here for you sweet! You will get through this, and you will grow to be a strong happy woman if you choose too...

P.Win

1/2/2008 9:55:41 PM why me i want someone that wont treat me bad  

tfun
Henderson, NV

Thanks Pwin. She needs help from us older women. I think she will read what we said think about it and hopefully it will sink in.

1/2/2008 10:51:14 PM why me i want someone that wont treat me bad  

pwin_here_n_now
Annapolis, MD

I hope so tfun....

Sweet you are 19... and yes you have made choices. Being a mother, going thru a divorce, and learning to be by yourself for while is not easy - No matter what your age is. I don't know what your husband put you through or what you allowed to happen. But I, and many other women on this site, have been through what are probably similar situations.

Here is what you have going in your favor:

1) you are young
2) there is help through your local YWCA (grants are available) for counseling and
childcare is free. Make the choice to do it. Try one on one and group
counseling - you will find both helpful.
3) Realize that No One has power over you - unless you give it to them
4) Embrace that the only power you have is your "power of choice" for you and your
children. (its the only power any of us have)
5) You can make the choice to "take responsibity for poor choices" & not beat your
self up over them - the next step is to learn from those choices and be
resolute in not repeating them! (this is key)
6) Embrace that NO One Person (man or children) can fill your Void... Only you
through loving yourself and the Big man upstairs can do that.
7) Choose to view motherhood as a blessing - a gift (by the way, it takes work and
time to feel that - It doesn't happen overnight, parenthood doesn't come
with a manual, and most people
aren't honest about how draining and tough it can be...) Choose to devote
the quality time and patience to your children - be strict, stick to your
rules & values and do it lovingly! Parenthoood is not a punishment! It is
the opportunity to see and experience the world thru "Awe" wonder and our
children's pure existance...untainted.

I know I am giving you alot here... Hang in there... One more thing to say.. No two.

8) Begin the process of everyday of telling yourself "That I love me... I am
blessed in ways unimaginable...bless me with the strength and open heart to
get thru this (moment or ) day... you will soon believe it.

Sweet... Slow down. The world is here for your taking, your hopes and dreams will come true - but the wheelburogh won't do what its supposed to if you are not behind it taking one step at a time...

If you want to talk privately you can email me. I work about 50 hours a week and have a side business, but i will get back you!

Oh--- And learn to get more comfortable with asking for help... as you have done here. Nothing wrong with asking for help (tho some of us are too subborn...)

Peace!

P.Win

1/2/2008 10:56:54 PM why me i want someone that wont treat me bad  

happinessnlove
Dade City, FL

Ah the trials and tribulations of young love.

Page: 1, 2