Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonla

Humans are wired so that when we start off to develop an emotional attachment, it is difficult to break away from it. free online dating websites in california You can also use a digital camera to take your picture, or use saved pictures on your laptop or computer or even social media . It s a excellent way to get an concept about a woman s priorities in life. typical australian girl By clicking ‘Register you confirm that your information has been entered properly and you have study and agree to ourTerms of use,Cookie policyandPrivacy notice.

privatedelight chat

It is best to maintain on the net conversations lighthearted and not deep dive into critical subjects also soon. bozeman dating sites This way you stand out from the rest of the fishies and get a far better reaction and please, don t ask anything they ve already answered on their profile. Bonnie Tyler, on the other hand, is holding out for a hero til the finish of the night. san diego rubratings I went on a handful of dates without having any luck prior to I came across Frank s profile.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/23/2010 5:07:11 AM how long shall one go b 4 you just give up searchingfor someone?  

bwolive1
Mount Joy, PA

for some odd reason i keep asking myself this for the last few weeks.
im thinking one can only do so much and go for so long..
with the way things been going and even on over a hand full of social sites,,,it appears things look fairly dim or there would be at least something to show for...
I can honestly say im like a caterpillar on a leaf ,,heading down a stream with no chance getting hung up on something to get ashore.
any one know of a site i can try ,and not no stupid site like a cam site.
your humor os welcome but plzz be real about it....this whole dating theory is starting to be far fetched.

Meet singles in your area, we're 100% free for everything! Join now!
DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/23/2010 5:17:51 AM how long shall one go b 4 you just give up searchingfor someone?  
1seekingu2
Wampum, PA

it may not be you or the sites you have selected ....

I took a look at the profile , here is what I see as a potential issue ...

1) can hardly see you in your pics , I did not know until I clicked on it what gender you where

2) your profile needs broken up its all jumbled together and that makes it hard to read , try and keep someones attention past the first line or two

fix those issues and give it some more time , go back and view everyone you are interested in here again , mail them again and see if the results change , I would suggest doing that on all the sites your listed on and who knows you may have more women than you can keep up with ....

as for Myself only want 1 woman so the ones I talk to know where they stand as a friend or potential relationship ..

Best of luck and hang in there a bit

1/23/2010 6:48:36 AM how long shall one go b 4 you just give up searchingfor someone?  

kym64
Over 2,000 Posts (2,004)
Wilkes Barre, PA

Its the searching process that has me baffled

1/23/2010 8:02:25 AM how long shall one go b 4 you just give up searchingfor someone?  

scubablue118
Over 1,000 Posts (1,427)
Abington, PA

Hey, we are all LOOKING for or at something, that's why we are here.
For what we covet, for what we don't have.
To be successful at anything, it takes some doing, some investment, some work.

And, and, life isn't fair, but its all we got. Make do. Lemons into lemonade or some other smarmy cliche.

1/23/2010 8:06:49 AM how long shall one go b 4 you just give up searchingfor someone?  

chicklets102
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,233)
North Wales, PA

don't put so much pressure on yourself, if you go looking for a soul mate, you are likely to be letting yourself open for disappointment time and time again ... go looking for friends, one can never have too many friends ... never know what you will find in your friend search

1/23/2010 8:21:08 AM how long shall one go b 4 you just give up searchingfor someone?  

kym64
Over 2,000 Posts (2,004)
Wilkes Barre, PA

Never give up but just have fun with it while searching. I have some awesome friends now that I didnt click with but we remain great friends...

1/23/2010 8:57:30 AM how long shall one go b 4 you just give up searchingfor someone?  

stumppy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,313)
Bath, PA

When ya search, you'll probaly only find grief. Better to stay in the business of meeting people, for the sake of meeting people, and not to find the "someone". When you search, you limit yourself to a preordained list of parameters and consequently shortchange yourself and the person you decide is your "forever". Can't grow that way, you stay in your present rut.

1/23/2010 9:02:57 AM how long shall one go b 4 you just give up searchingfor someone?  
steelward
Mechanicsburg, PA

Agreed,never give up,but don't become obsessed with finding someone.Make it a
small part of your life,not your whole life.Someone will come along,and if they
don't work,try again.

1/23/2010 9:58:22 AM how long shall one go b 4 you just give up searchingfor someone?  

chicklets102
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,233)
North Wales, PA

bwolive1 ... looks like we are all saying the same thing:
don't give up
don't make it your life’s goal
DO ... be open to making a friend first
DO ... know it will take work
DO ... be open minded
DO ... be optimistic

Good luck!!!

1/24/2010 5:12:13 AM how long shall one go b 4 you just give up searchingfor someone?  

mowboss54
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,069)
Springdale, PA

I'm on the back stretch of being here for my first year. I came with hopes of a date now and then. I've had a few but nothing that would knock my socks off. I am finding that it takes patience and I have met a lot of nice people along the way. So if I dont meet that person that I want to be with, ok. no biggie. If I was younger I would worry more about it but at my age I dont.

1/24/2010 5:41:39 AM how long shall one go b 4 you just give up searchingfor someone?  

kym64
Over 2,000 Posts (2,004)
Wilkes Barre, PA

It could be many miles away or just around the corner. Learning to be alone isnt easy but once you can say that you dont mind doing your own thing without the worry of having someone beside you they often just show up.

1/24/2010 5:45:23 AM how long shall one go b 4 you just give up searchingfor someone?  

stumppy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,313)
Bath, PA

To add to the list;

Be true to thine own self, people can spot a phony w/in a half hour, deffinite turn off!

1/24/2010 5:54:48 AM how long shall one go b 4 you just give up searchingfor someone?  

kym64
Over 2,000 Posts (2,004)
Wilkes Barre, PA

Quote from stumppy:
To add to the list;

Be true to thine own self, people can spot a phony w/in a half hour, deffinite turn off!

so true, Stumpy, so true

1/24/2010 5:59:16 AM how long shall one go b 4 you just give up searchingfor someone?  

stumppy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,313)
Bath, PA

There are things about you some will like, and things some won't. Don't worry about either, just accept people as they are, and some will accept you as you are.

1/24/2010 6:11:24 AM how long shall one go b 4 you just give up searchingfor someone?  

wolfin576
Ford City, PA

I've been looking for eight years and still haven't found the right one yet. What keeps me going is I know she is out there. Like everyone said be yourself and open. Also don't look for your fantasy girl because she is a fantasy. Don't look for height, eye and hair color look beyond the outer and look for the inner person. In other words give everone a chance and you might find her sooner than you think.

1/25/2010 9:18:41 AM how long shall one go b 4 you just give up searchingfor someone?  

bwolive1
Mount Joy, PA

Quote from wolfin576:
I've been looking for eight years and still haven't found the right one yet. What keeps me going is I know she is out there. Like everyone said be yourself and open. Also don't look for your fantasy girl because she is a fantasy. Don't look for height, eye and hair color look beyond the outer and look for the inner person. In other words give everone a chance and you might find her sooner than you think.

i agree i dont intend one for fantasy reasons,,i kinda like something real.
and ill know if it is real..and not just from the inside of them,,as you have to do know their inside if they are serious "actions" usually tells all.

finding sooner than i think,,,seems long enough as it is.
but i am doing best to be patient.. and i am open and optimistic.

1/25/2010 9:21:18 AM how long shall one go b 4 you just give up searchingfor someone?  

bwolive1
Mount Joy, PA

Quote from stumppy:
There are things about you some will like, and things some won't. Don't worry about either, just accept people as they are, and some will accept you as you are.

you are absolutely correct stumppy, i could not dissagree in any form.
well said my friend,well said.