Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

online dating hookup

If you maintain a girl happy, you ll usually be her preferred view. montana hook up Sit up, take notes, because believe me you ll want to feel prepared for the test that comes later. To make matters worse, it was 3 days ahead of my flight house and it was also high priced to adjust it. shagle alternative Are they working challenging to develop a foundation for the future or do they care additional about experiencing the now and aren t as focused on what is down the line? This can cue you into their ambitions and how they could align with yours.

fetlife hookup

No, these date night questions for couples do not all will need to be incredibly deep. dating in goshen indiana With no swiping involved and a restricted daily selection, this app is developed not to overwhelm. To this day I hear mates of mine complain about having a terrible FYG, so the lasting influence a FYG can have is clear. nofap hookup And Scruff, a dating app for gay men, has a section referred to as Scruff Venture that assists customers coordinate travel plans and connect with host members in foreign nations.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/4/2008 9:07:30 AM I Don't Get It :(  

cranky8607
Cortland, IL

Hi, my name is Amy...I've been on this site for a few months now, hoping to find someone who can treat me better than the men I've been with in past experiences... But I don't get it...For starters, I am a big girl, weight has always been an issue to me, and apparently others as well...and I forewarn ppl who talk to me because about 95 percent of the men I talk to on here say that looks dont matter, and Ive met 3 people in person on here, 2 of them tried getting i my pants on the first date, which is NOT cool to me because I have been in that situation before where they have succeeded then never talk to you again, and it's one of the worst feelings in the world...The other guy I dated for about 3 weeks or so and we did have sex, but I found out a few days later that he was still married! Which he never told me, told me he was divorced, so that was one of the most bogus situations I've been through....About 90 percent of the men I talk to on here will talk, but mainly about sex, and I'm not anti-sex or anything, I love sex but I love having it when I'm WITH someone, and I dont like when they try to push it on the first date because it shows me that they cant be with me without it? Hopefully I explained that right...and the 10 percent that havent talked about sex 27/7 there have been 2 guy I was really interested in, at different times but they didnt have the same interests back...and I dont get it, is it because I'm big? Do guys only want to have sex with me on the first date so they wont have to tell anyone about me and never talk to me again, is my weight that much of an issue to people. I see big girls with guys all the time, and know a fe who are in long term relationships, so is it just me then?? What the hell is wrong with me? I wish I knew what the hell I was doing wrong so I can find someone who WANTS to be with me, and not just get in my pants... I dont know what to do...

1/4/2008 9:11:19 AM I Don't Get It :(  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

Hmmmmm it just sounds like you're having a hard time finding an honest guy.....and any guy who wants sex on the first date and doesn't get it then blows you off well they weren't worth your time anyway. Just be patient and don't give up, you're a very pretty girl...and yeah there are men out there who prefer heavier women. good luck!!

1/4/2008 9:15:06 AM I Don't Get It :(  

17cloverman
Delanson, NY

Yeah! what stormy said is true don't give up. But don't try to hard
It will happen. Looked at your profile very nice!

1/4/2008 9:31:05 AM I Don't Get It :(  

metu
West Harrison, NY

I really hate this saying but it's so true: Why buy the cow when the milk is free? Sounds like you found that out the hard way. You are worth way more than that. Be selective & have patience..........the right guy could be just around the corner.

1/4/2008 9:48:34 AM I Don't Get It :(  

dancekidsdance
Meridian, MS

YOUR ONLY 21 HONEY IT WILL HAPPEN SOON ENOUGH. WHY DON'T YOU TAKE THIS TIME TO LEARN HOW TO BE BY YOUR SELF,FIND OUT WHAT YOU WANT AND NEED THEN STEP OUT AND GET IT. HONEY I A BIG WOMEN MYSELF AND THERE ARE GUY'S OUT THERE THAT DON'T CARE, BUT THE PREETY ONES WANT A BARBIE DOLL. YOU ARE VERY PRETTY AND SEXY SO MAYBE THATS WHY THEY WANT TO JUMP YOU.JUST SNAP THEN FINGERS AND SAY NO WAY BABY I DON'T SLEEP WITH JUST ANYONE. IF YOU WANT THIS STUFF I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN YOU CAN HAVE IT. SOME MEN ARE DOGS AND IT'S HARD TO KNOW IF THERE TELLING THE TRUTH,BUT WHEN THEY SAY THERE NOT MARRIED SAY ARE YOU SURE, CAUSE SOME OF YOU JUST CAN'T SEEM TO REMEBER. SO TAKE ME TO YOUR HOUSE AND LET ME INVESTAGATE. LOL IF THEY LET YOU IN THERE HOUSE MOST LIKELY YOU CAN TELL IF THEY ARE OR NOT.KEEP YOUR HEAD UP. WE DO NOT NEED A MAN TO VALEDATE WHO WE ARE. IT'S JUST NICE TO HAVE ONE IN OUR LIFE.

1/4/2008 9:55:35 AM I Don't Get It :(  

tara_tx
Angleton, TX

Dearest Amy,

Honey, I feel your pain, I've been there, done that. Being an attractive and sexual bbw, I haven't had a problem in the past finding younger, very attractive men online that prefer bbw. I just haven't found any QUALITY men that way. Once my son was born, since I had him late in life, I finally realized that I needed to lose some weight for my own health and well being, so I could be around a long time for my son! Now I am focusing on getting me where I need to be with me, so that I can be better relationship material myself, and attract others in the same category! I'm here on the forums to give and get advice and friendship, but not on a love/marriage/instant happiness hunt. I'm very happy with myself, and my progress and goals. I'm self sufficent, good career, home, beautiful son. It' would be nice to meet a good man to share that with, but I no longer have the desperation that whispers "you need a man to validate you." That is not a fair burden for anyone to put on anyone else, man or woman. I'm not saying that I don't still feel that loneliness or need anymore, but it's only momentary; all I have to to is shake myself off and remember what I have, and what I'm accomplishing for myself.

The truth is, many people, men and women, online are looking for easy conquests. Women may be looking for adoration and acceptance without having to do any work on themselves first. Men may be looking to be the stud-muffin online that they aren't in their offlne lives. Many of the men that prefer bbw are just that. They realise at some point that they can have any number of very attractive larger women, they just have to express interest. No problem at all to find another and move on to unexplored territory. It feeds their egos to be able to pick and choose from their worldwide harem. There ARE exceptions out there, I'm sure, but you're more likely to find a person willing to accept your flaws if they have serious, some times WAY more serious, flaws of their own.

That being said, there are a lot of good men and women out there. The key is to forming friendships, and only frienships first, and not to fall back on sex as the hook to catch the man, or progress things expecting the relationship will become something it never was. You are worth more than what you are settling for, honey, believe me, I know!! Wow, I really needed to hear this myself, thanks for sharing, and I hope this helps give you some insight.

Do for yourself. Be honest with yourself--don't be desperately seeking studmuffin(the predator's RADAR goes of instantly when they smell desperation.) Make friends here and elsewhere in the world that share your same interests, aside from the sexual! Don't sell yourself short, whether it's your own attitude you must overcome, or someone else's. Learn to love youself, and the rest will follow.

Big Hugs,

Tara_tx

1/4/2008 10:07:08 AM I Don't Get It :(  

thebestman
Alpharetta, GA

Before you make decisions, you must think about the consequences of them. The 95% percent of the guys who you claim say looks don't matter, do you honestly believe that????

Another thing, contrary to what some want to believe, majority of men are not attracted to big women. Why do you think a lot of men start cheating or complaining when his wife picks up weight? It's just fact. Although there are some men out there who are attracted to big woman, but the numbers are not high.

1/4/2008 1:01:23 PM I Don't Get It :(  

happinessnlove
Dade City, FL

Its the age group cranky. You are 21. Most men that age thats all that is on their mind. Settle for an slightly older man, like in their late 20s to mid 30s. More mature and sophisticated. You have gorgeous eyes and a smile. Its unfortunate people can't see beyond that sometimes. Realize that there are alot more men who will appreciate you for who you are, than those who just want a quickie. Good luck to you.

1/4/2008 6:03:28 PM I Don't Get It :(  

healthologist
Page, AZ

Read Tara_tx last 2 paragraphs 10 times or more until it sinks in, it's right on.
If you want help with the weight email me.

Les

1/4/2008 6:20:54 PM I Don't Get It :(  

garnetlady
Cincinnati, OH

Being a large woman I can tell you...you are going to run into some real riff raff. They think big equals desperate...not so fellas. There are alot of men that do genuinely like heavier women. The man I married was a rat in many ways but he does like bigger women and he was thin when I met him and average build now. However it doesn't matter the age group, I've run into the same as you have. You have to be the one to set the guidelines for yourself. If you don't want to be or feel used then you say no to sex until you feel it is right. If he doesn't stay around then let him go...no big loss. I know everyone has different likes/dislikes including me but I'd never in my life treat a man badly because of his body size. I've dated men smaller and larger than myself, one was quite a bit larger. I would never have hurt his feelings, he was a very nice man, we just didn't click. The woman that is his match will be very lucky though. My advice is meet lots of young men but don't sleep with them all. You be choosy because you are worth it and one day the right man will see that worth as well no matter your size.

1/4/2008 6:34:30 PM I Don't Get It :(  

belle35gurdon
Gurdon, AR

dont be in a hurry and dont let a man rush you ,some not all men have a habit of thinking big girls are easier to lay ,dont let them ,if they worth your time they will be around when you not sleeping with them,lot of times you might have that male friend that hangs around you and listens when you down and brings you up ,that is type you need to look for ,not the ones out for good times only ..you have to find yourself and be yourself if they cant except you as a friend then how can you have a relationship if that man isnt your friend ....

1/4/2008 6:37:02 PM I Don't Get It :(  

lynn456
Martinsburg, WV

i am a fat ass ,dont let these morons get you down ,love will find you when you least expect it.