Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

40 and up listcrawler

The video chat and story feature gives you a freedom to chat with actual persons. free dating sites in maine Each cisgender and nonbinary people today who want to go on a entertaining date, uncover forever like or even queer events nearby, Her is a fantastic choice. HER is a lesbian dating site built with community at its core. rva listcrawler The photo that is uploaded must be a real 1, also lately.

privatedelight sex

Considering that then, it has remained preferred, especially with people who are seeking for significant relationships. satellite beach dating Even though the internet is great for the reason that it allows us to connect with individuals around the globe, it s nevertheless significant to remain secure when online. Romance was under no circumstances in her future, she was completed with that. www myfreeccams com Part is largely in the terrain of behavioral interviews.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/9/2010 2:28:16 AM Lets talk about making out! Where's a good place? Lets get orginal!  
purtysweet
Louisville, KY
59, joined May. 2009

Your bed is a logical place to make out. It’s comfortable, it’s private and if the make out session leads to sex, there will be no need for awkwardly getting up and walking to another part of the house. It’s no wonder most of us think of our bedrooms when it’s time to get busy. However, if you’ve only ever made out in beds, it’s time to push your boundaries and get frisky out in the world. I will get this started... The outdoors
When the weather is right, a quiet spot outside can be among the greatest places to make out -- you can simultaneously enjoy nature and each other. Plus, there’s the added thrill of the possibility that someone could walk by at any second. The excitement of getting caught makes the outdoors a top place to make out. So spread a blanket, look up at the stars and get close.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/9/2010 5:57:17 PM Lets talk about making out! Where's a good place? Lets get orginal!  

germanboy64
Lexington, KY
51, joined Jan. 2010

In the summer on a wonderful beach (somewhere nice and warm) maybe during a pretty
sunset. Of course we do need your blanket (this sand can be a real pain in the B*** )
Some cool drinks and a wonderful woman beside me....OK I need a vacation

2/9/2010 6:12:31 PM Lets talk about making out! Where's a good place? Lets get orginal!  
bleedbluehoops
Lexington, KY
26, joined Feb. 2010

Lecture hall, or professor's office via credit carding the door

2/9/2010 10:45:57 PM Lets talk about making out! Where's a good place? Lets get orginal!  
purtysweet
Louisville, KY
59, joined May. 2009

Both of you sound interesting .. a bit on the wild side .. I like .. lets see who else wants to add their make out spots .. Come on everyone .. go for it .. have some winter fun ...

2/10/2010 7:52:19 AM Lets talk about making out! Where's a good place? Lets get orginal!  
harleyorange
Lawrenceburg, KY
56, joined Nov. 2009

Well when I was in my teens it was the back roll at the drivein....but now ..how about a slow ride in the country on a harley with me softly touching her leg. and just talking. there a covered bridge i know of way out in washington co the longest in ky .that has lots of windows in it. theres a stream running under it.and no houses near by.. but there is a road very near it and cars do stop from time to time to look at the bridge so you could get caught.......well its just one...of many..

2/10/2010 7:56:29 AM Lets talk about making out! Where's a good place? Lets get orginal!  
purtysweet
Louisville, KY
59, joined May. 2009

WHOW .. nice one Harley ... beautiful schenery and a makeout session... how lucky can a girl get ........ LOOK out girls he is in his zone.

2/10/2010 7:58:07 AM Lets talk about making out! Where's a good place? Lets get orginal!  
watchman50
Vallonia, IN
55, joined Sep. 2009

Well it's always fun to makeout in the changing rooms of your favorite store. You start by doing a little modeling of some sexy outfits and when the moments right, you go for it. I've had the lady in the next room peak over the top to watch. Way cool.

2/10/2010 5:12:32 PM Lets talk about making out! Where's a good place? Lets get orginal!  
aboutnine69
Louisville, KY
65, joined Dec. 2009

Well, Purty, sounds like you may be just a bit randy today-maybe it's been a while for you too??
Define 'making out', just kissing...first base?

Larry

2/10/2010 6:59:45 PM Lets talk about making out! Where's a good place? Lets get orginal!  
sherry3512
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,008)
Louisville, KY
56, joined Oct. 2008

I used to have a built-in pool in my backyard, and the pool area was surrounded by a privacy fence. However, there were a couple 2-story houses behind us, and I never knew (or cared) if anyone was watching.

2/10/2010 7:44:34 PM Lets talk about making out! Where's a good place? Lets get orginal!  
purtysweet
Louisville, KY
59, joined May. 2009

Quote from aboutnine69:
Well, Purty, sounds like you may be just a bit randy today-maybe it's been a while for you too??
Define 'making out', just kissing...first base?

Larry

Let yout mind Wander Larry ... its up to the couple on what they do.. who knows were it may lead... and what part of the relationship you are in .....

2/11/2010 6:25:50 AM Lets talk about making out! Where's a good place? Lets get orginal!  
wildcarl56
Shepherdsville, KY
58, joined Feb. 2010

used to be at the drive inn picture show.....never saw a feature...steamy windows and lots of kissing and such....they can't take the memories...

2/11/2010 10:03:52 AM Lets talk about making out! Where's a good place? Lets get orginal!  
doctor_of_love
Louisville, KY
52, joined Jan. 2010

Well I would have to say any where the mood strikes. Always care a blanket with me on my motorcycle or in my truck. Lets see behind Creekers here in Louisville. One the side of the western kentucky parkway behind some trees. I could see the cars go by so I am sure they could see me. I actually had a trucker lay down on his horn. I figured I would never see anyone again so why not. I the side of Natcher parkway outside of Owensboro in the car. I will stop here and let your mind wonder where else.

2/11/2010 8:58:45 PM Lets talk about making out! Where's a good place? Lets get orginal!  
purtysweet
Louisville, KY
59, joined May. 2009

Quote from phina1:
I can't remember your previous profile name, but welcome back !

Thanks I took a break and helped to deliver a new grandbaby and now I am going to start living for me again .. Its good to be back .. I love to talk to others I have so much to give and love learning as much as I can.

2/11/2010 9:00:33 PM Lets talk about making out! Where's a good place? Lets get orginal!  
purtysweet
Louisville, KY
59, joined May. 2009

Quote from doctor_of_love:
Well I would have to say any where the mood strikes. Always care a blanket with me on my motorcycle or in my truck. Lets see behind Creekers here in Louisville. One the side of the western kentucky parkway behind some trees. I could see the cars go by so I am sure they could see me. I actually had a trucker lay down on his horn. I figured I would never see anyone again so why not. I the side of Natcher parkway outside of Owensboro in the car. I will stop here and let your mind wonder where else.

WHOW .. you love adventure.. I love it .. such passion in detail.. hope some of this inspires others to share. Been to Creekers .. nice place for Karaoke

2/11/2010 10:14:48 PM Lets talk about making out! Where's a good place? Lets get orginal!  
doctor_of_love
Louisville, KY
52, joined Jan. 2010

I think it is a better place for me to sing my kinda of song LOL.

2/11/2010 10:25:16 PM Lets talk about making out! Where's a good place? Lets get orginal!  
purtysweet
Louisville, KY
59, joined May. 2009

I think it is a better place for me to sing my kinda of song LOL.

Hummmm so what is your kinda song? SOunds like you had a hidden meaning in there LOL

2/13/2010 12:56:28 PM Lets talk about making out! Where's a good place? Lets get orginal!  
purtysweet
Louisville, KY
59, joined May. 2009

Quote from phina1:
The kitchen while cooking together -
Yeah I have found the kitchen is a great place for fore play....nothin says loven like Betty Crocker in the Oven!

2/13/2010 1:45:51 PM Lets talk about making out! Where's a good place? Lets get orginal!  
doctor_of_love
Louisville, KY
52, joined Jan. 2010

I told you my kind of song in my first post lol.

2/13/2010 1:49:48 PM Lets talk about making out! Where's a good place? Lets get orginal!  
purtysweet
Louisville, KY
59, joined May. 2009

I told you my kind of song in my first post lol.

Then Whip up some music man

2/13/2010 3:34:02 PM Lets talk about making out! Where's a good place? Lets get orginal!  
doctor_of_love
Louisville, KY
52, joined Jan. 2010

Oh I hope to when I find the rite insturment to plau my music on.

2/13/2010 3:51:17 PM Lets talk about making out! Where's a good place? Lets get orginal!  
purtysweet
Louisville, KY
59, joined May. 2009

OK OK I give up ...no come back for that one lol .. blushing with only the thought LOL

2/13/2010 5:09:31 PM Lets talk about making out! Where's a good place? Lets get orginal!  
doctor_of_love
Louisville, KY
52, joined Jan. 2010

An yes It has to be a woman. I must make that clear LOL.

2/14/2010 12:03:56 AM Lets talk about making out! Where's a good place? Lets get orginal!  
purtysweet
Louisville, KY
59, joined May. 2009

An yes It has to be a woman. I must make that clear LOL.

FANNING the Vapors////is it hot in here!

2/18/2010 8:35:43 PM Lets talk about making out! Where's a good place? Lets get orginal!  
rooster937
Winchester, KY
64, joined Jan. 2010

how about a pool table? One of my favorite spots was a little grassy spot beside a cementary in powell co. there was a big field next to the river, and the deer would come out and eat next to the river . ON a summer night the stars was so bright,and it was so quiet you could here the grass grow .I could have stayed there all night ,but i had to get her home before her husband got off work. Oh sweet memories ,love is sweet when stolen!

2/19/2010 5:23:03 PM Lets talk about making out! Where's a good place? Lets get orginal!  

ilovemyjob
Frankfort, KY
61, joined Feb. 2010

I live beside Elkhorn Creek. There's nothin like lovin by the creek (or in it) on a summer night when the moon is full. A little wine, a nice blanket, even a radio playing oldies. Memories... Don't just love 'em. I wanna do that.

2/25/2010 10:46:43 AM Lets talk about making out! Where's a good place? Lets get orginal!  
mature_guy
Louisville, KY
64, joined Sep. 2009

For purposes of answering this question, I'm going to define "making out" as everything leading up to, but not including, intercourse.

Given that . . . my hot tub. There's something so delightful about spending about an hour there . . . kissing . . . touching . . . being touched . . . stroking . . . nibbling . . . both of you knowing that it's leading up to the final act, but neither of you in a hurry to rush to the finale . . .

Why the exclusion? If you've ever tried putting it in in a pool of swirling 98 degree water (and felt the uncomfortable rush of heat that comes immeditely after orgasm there), you wouldn't ask.

3/3/2010 7:57:20 PM Lets talk about making out! Where's a good place? Lets get orginal!  
purtysweet
Louisville, KY
59, joined May. 2009

Quote from mature_guy:
For purposes of answering this question, I'm going to define "making out" as everything leading up to, but not including, intercourse.

Given that . . . my hot tub. There's something so delightful about spending about an hour there . . . kissing . . . touching . . . being touched . . . stroking . . . nibbling . . . both of you knowing that it's leading up to the final act, but neither of you in a hurry to rush to the finale . . .

Why the exclusion? If you've ever tried putting it in in a pool of swirling 98 degree water (and felt the uncomfortable rush of heat that comes immeditely after orgasm there), you wouldn't ask.

The ideal of making out has all kinds of ways .. I totally understand.. be playful and flirtatious usually ends up with some heated passion and BY GEORGE I think this guy has the passion department covered ...good for you...

3/3/2010 8:05:25 PM Lets talk about making out! Where's a good place? Lets get orginal!  
purtysweet
Louisville, KY
59, joined May. 2009