Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames con

Now that you ve perused the dating pool and have your eyes on that particular a person, it s time to bite the bullet and essentially reach out to them. get laid in tucson Other dating groups on Facebook involve those for peoplewho are not too long ago divorcedor for meetingother singles in their 50s, 60s and 70s. It all feels incredibly considerably like an episode of The Bachelor. alt com reddit Ahead of creating your dating app, it is critical to investigation the market and your competitors in the present landscape.

popular gay hookup apps

Considering these inquiries will support you zero in on the proper characteristics, proper metrics, and ideal audience for your dating app. hook up denver co I ve had one particular 1 year partnership from working with RSVP. SHE SAID– I met a guy for supper, one particular of my initially dates, and identified myself looking for excuses to leave. boise doublelist Instantly I answer, and the initially words he says are Do you truly imply it? YES, all of it and he chuckles.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/6/2008 11:28:49 AM Afraid of rejection?  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

I guess I'm not too scared of rejection---have had plenty of it:
I wrote back to a guy who wanted to meet me--and told him why I thought it wouldn't work,but thanked him for the nice letter.
He wrote back and thanked me for being honest and not leading him on. He's even sent me a couple of winks since then.

I think none of us want to get lead on--so the alternative is a bit of hurt----that is life--

have a nice Sunday--lotsafuninpa.

1/6/2008 11:37:04 AM Afraid of rejection?  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

rejection? na... an old country song, Drop kick me Jesus, through the goal post of life.

rejection is a way of life. how many times have we been told NO thoughout our lives. you can always mutter under your breath as you walk away.. you dont know what you're missing sucker! then again, maybe you got the break by not getting to know that person. some are shallow, some are only a painted face on a canvas without any substance under that painting.
JMO

1/6/2008 11:38:17 AM Afraid of rejection?  

mrsmiles4444
Culpeper, VA

I can not tell a lie. YES I do. and yes I'm scared too. MOMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

1/6/2008 11:43:17 AM Afraid of rejection?  

prxf
Pittsburgh, PA

I'd be lying if I said no. I've not only been told no, but I've been given so many excuses(oops reasons) including none, even when my date seems to feel the same.

1/6/2008 11:51:16 AM Afraid of rejection?  

onthemt
Bath, PA

Nope I have no fear of rejection.....I have no pic...no one reads my profile.....ergo no chance of rejection.

1/6/2008 12:01:36 PM Afraid of rejection?  

sunnyx56
Rochester, NH

I'm afraid of rejection, but the thing that is holding me back is distance, I think the closest woman was 500+ miles from me and I don't fly. Plus I smoke and if I look at your profile and it says non-smoker should I contact you, I don't. Sunny

1/6/2008 12:06:37 PM Afraid of rejection?  

recluse
Greenville, SC

I am.

1/6/2008 12:10:45 PM Afraid of rejection?  

davewave1
Ann Arbor, MI

Rejection is not a fear. I do not live my life in fear. Living in Fear produces the worst possible actions and results.

I am a realist, neither pessimistic nor optimistic: neutral best describes my mind. Being neutral places my mind in the best position to act upon any negative or positive opportunities.

Rejection is a reality I deal with, anticipate and accept almost everyday here at DH. As to the possible reality of actually establishing a relationship here with another at DH, the probabilities are extremely low.

Anyone here will understand why......., when they read my posts regarding meeting, accepting & marrying my Ex, and by reading my profile all the way to the end.

[Edited 1/6/2008 12:11:56 PM]

1/6/2008 12:16:10 PM Afraid of rejection?  

colleen58
Columbia, SC

I've known women that got off the internet because of all the rejection but I just figure that I've rejected men that have emailed me and I've been rejected. You're not going to "click" with everyone. If you meet someone that you're attracted to, physically and by their profile, take a chance. If it works out GREAT, if it doesn't then you've lose nothing by trying. Can't take everything so personally on the internet.

1/6/2008 12:26:13 PM Afraid of rejection?  

whidbey
Normal, IL

I agree with Dave and lotus - if someone rejects me it's a gift of their honesty. None of us can be 'the one' for everyone, and I truly value when a guy is honest with me. Can't say I always agreed with the rejection - but always respected the decision and would rather find out sooner than later.

ummm...but the same goes for me - if we don't click we just don't - and someone has to say it!

1/6/2008 12:33:36 PM Afraid of rejection?  

hodag
Little Suamico, WI

I have to wonder about anyone who flatly says "no", don't they have ANY emotion?
If there is someone you "kinda" would like to meet and she tells ya' to bug off, that hurts.
If there is someone who REALLY LIGHTS YOUR AFTERBURNERS and she tells ya' to go to hell, THAT REALLY HURTS.
There is a wonderful lady that lives a very short (walking) distance from me. I love everything about her. She is a very strong Christian, Conservative, absolutely honest, we go to the same church, her Chocolate Lab and my Chesepeake get along GREAT. She is intelligent, down to earth, and looks as good in Wranglers and Carhartts as she does all dressed up.
One problem...she has a boyfriend. He is a nice guy, a better job and more money than me, and she is 100% dedicated to him. Don't think for a minute THAT dosen't hurt.
One reason I joined this site is to help me keep my mind off her. Maybe I'll meet someone, maybe not. It's in Gods hands. I just hope I don't get hurt again. For me, I'm always on a mountain when I fall. But I have to keep looking. The thought of spending the rest of my life without a good woman to love would be like a death sentence to me.

Bill

1/6/2008 3:06:53 PM Afraid of rejection?  

explorer11
Rolla, MO

Said I was not afraid of it.. Never said I liked it..

1/6/2008 3:13:05 PM Afraid of rejection?  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

To be afraid of rejection is being afraid of life. Rejection is not something any of us enjoy.. but it's part of living. It just makes acceptance that much more sweeter the next time

1/6/2008 4:51:52 PM Afraid of rejection?  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

perfect remedy for a salesman who doesn't make the sale--move on to the next one quickly--and sometimes you fall 7 times but get up 8 times more until you get it right--

1/6/2008 4:54:37 PM Afraid of rejection?  

silkpanties53
Baytown, TX

I've been rejected alot

the atm machine wouldn't take me

but really it does hurt especially
when you think you have a chance

the distance thing is there before
you start contacting people so you
know that is there

shit i am being rejected now

but heads up there is a better road to travel

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4