Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames one night stands

In could, these sites will assist you to be green to communicate with individuals on the internet far from scam. christian singles reno nv We at eharmony want you to uncover really like and romance and to make it last. Take a trip down memory lane and speak about your favorite games to play as a kid. sniffies location Internet sites received bonus points for possessing very good compatibility systems, an uncomplicated to use interface and a sizeable user base for members to peruse.

skipthegames chat

I can not stand how calling females misogynistic slurs is so normalised but god forbid you use a racial or anti lgbt slurs even right after you have been referred to as slurs and assaulted by people today from these groups. craigslist brunswick ga free But I was trying to be nice and we have been meeting up on like a Tuesday or Wednesday, so I was attempting to be versatile. Some individuals want to forget their failed dates. dating club in mumbai Sometimes, you can t inform your secrets to your folks fearing that they could judge you, but you can tell them to a stranger since they barely know anything about your life.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/6/2008 10:07:11 AM Afraid of rejection?  

sweetness1954
Hebron, IN

How many of you on here, like someone on this site and would like to get to know them, but are afraid of rejection?

[Edited 1/6/2008 10:13:34 AM]

1/6/2008 10:12:09 AM Afraid of rejection?  

tigerlilly54
Columbus, IN

I am. After being rejected by a husband of 34 years and if you don't put out to the men, they won't call you back. How do you deal with all this without becoming an emotional wreck?

1/6/2008 10:22:19 AM Afraid of rejection?  

lotus3
Venice, FL

I have enjoyed being a woman..doing things the more traditional way..but I have come to see it as being outdated. Not sure if it is times we are living in..or the age we have become. I have the feeling if I wait for the man...that is just what I will be doing, when he makes a connection with someone that made the first move. Of course it was the thought of rejection that was holding me back...it is not something I have had practice with and there is fear of the unknown emotions. But this past week, I tiptoed out of my safety net...and for one reason only. I want to be dealt with honestly..and if a man rejects me..he is being honest...it is hard to find fault with honesty..soooo the emotion of rejection..piece of cake at this point.

[Edited 1/6/2008 10:22:59 AM]

1/6/2008 10:27:04 AM Afraid of rejection?  

sweetness1954
Hebron, IN

I have had it happen, it just plain hurts to much. I guess I need to at least try, but really afraid at this point. But you are right, they are being honest.

1/6/2008 10:28:25 AM Afraid of rejection?  

explorer11
Rolla, MO

Not a bit.. been there done that... not everyone likes me and I don't like everyone.. human nature.. can pls some people some o the time but can't pls em all... its part of life..

1/6/2008 10:29:32 AM Afraid of rejection?  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

Nope, not afraid of it at all, would welcome it rather than being led on. Doncha think?

1/6/2008 10:29:36 AM Afraid of rejection?  

sugahsouth
Lake City, TN

Fear of rejection is not just in love affairs. It is something we acquire at an early age. Remember those dodge team selections? Weren't always afraid of being picked last?

It's part of every day life. There is no escaping it. It's a very real part of love.
I wish whoever we loved would love us automatically and unconditionally. It just doesn't happen that way that often. I suppose the rejections, whatever they are, make us appreciate the acceptance even more when we get it.

1/6/2008 10:33:08 AM Afraid of rejection?  

mikey_1946
Neenah, WI

I truely believe,, that we are all afraid of rejection,, I feel it just about everyday,, but try not to let it get me down...

1/6/2008 10:33:34 AM Afraid of rejection?  

sweetness1954
Hebron, IN

Thank you sugah, you are so right. When you are finally excepted, it's a whole other feeling. Thanks again

1/6/2008 10:37:09 AM Afraid of rejection?  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

It definitely takes getting out of your comfort zone. Yes it scares me but that’s the risk you have to be willing to take.

I go through spurts. Sometimes I wait awhile before I try to contact someone as my sister tells me “Get Your Mind Right Luke” – I get my mind right before I contact someone, by that I mean I make sure I’m not at a low point and I’ve the faith that if rejected it wasn’t meant to be and “that’s ok”. Also that I’m contacting them for the right reason, is it loneliness or am in at that right state of mind and heard to be open to the possibility. I'm only human and it rejected it's going to sting but not nearly as bad if I'm not doing it for the right reasons.

1/6/2008 10:44:07 AM Afraid of rejection?  

blueshortcake
Stanford, KY

Did my ears deceive me? Mikey, you afraid of rejection? Now who would reject a nice guy like you? Especially one who likes cats.

If I think it is worth it, I'll take the risk. Better than not knowing. Or find out I lost out simply because I was afraid to speakup.

1/6/2008 10:46:24 AM Afraid of rejection?  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

Your right Shez it all depends on your state of mind. Other wise if you feel low and your rejected it hurts more. But if you have the "oh well" frame of mind then it is nothing ventured nothing gained. And it doesn't hurt that day anyway.

1/6/2008 10:52:59 AM Afraid of rejection?  

barbb6042
Bolivar, NY

Definitely afraid of rejection..I think it gets worse as you age...It seems to leave a more lasting affect than it used to..the one I would like to meet is going to the party..Maybe he will say "Hi."

[Edited 1/6/2008 10:54:31 AM]

1/6/2008 10:53:13 AM Afraid of rejection?  

57rickie
Sioux Falls, SD

Absolutely Terrified

1/6/2008 10:59:15 AM Afraid of rejection?  

goodoleboy13
Boise, ID

Yeah I fear rejection but what is the choise. I can throw in the towel and give up or take a risk and end up with a special person that I can spend the rest of my ife with
It's rather like the Lottery. The odds may not be in your favor but if you don't buy a ticket you ain't gonna win period

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4