Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonsls

The guy didn t flinch or even ask if I was okay! I had to run out to the concession stand and get water. single dads chicago He s not laughing, so I recognize he s not kidding. (I m certain you can findsomethingto do in McLean. russian girls in short shorts Presently, on line dating can be really unpredictable.

megapersonsls

Unlike curated photo profiles this lets your character shine by way of. pearland hookup It s easy to do a reverse image search with Google. g. dating latina headache She then told me that he was actually funny and a good guy and that he would like my quantity and because I knew the girl pretty well…I accepted and gave him my number.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/14/2010 6:47:43 PM Prof says no global warming. lol  
slightlycrazy
Bryan, TX
73, joined Feb. 2008

'Climate-gate' Professor Admits No Global Warming Since 1995
The academic at the centre of the ‘Climategate’ affair, whose raw data is crucial to the theory of climate change, has admitted that he has trouble ‘keeping track’ of the information.

Colleagues say that the reason Professor Phil Jones has refused Freedom of Information requests is that he may have actually lost the relevant papers.

Professor Jones told the BBC yesterday there was truth in the observations of colleagues that he lacked organisational skills, that his office was swamped with piles of paper and that his record keeping is ‘not as good as it should be’.

The data is crucial to the famous ‘hockey stick graph’ used by climate change advocates to support the theory.

Professor Jones also conceded the possibility that the world was warmer in medieval times than now – suggesting global warming may not be a man-made phenomenon.

And he said that for the past 15 years there has been no ‘statistically significant’ warming.

The admissions will be seized on by sceptics as fresh evidence that there are serious flaws at the heart of the science of climate change and the orthodoxy that recent rises in temperature are largely man-made.

Professor Jones has been in the spotlight since he stepped down as director of the University of East Anglia’s Climatic Research Unit after the leaking of emails that sceptics claim show scientists were manipulating data. Read more ...

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/16/2010 6:20:37 PM Prof says no global warming. lol  

tileman1814
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,064)
Kalispell, MT
64, joined Nov. 2007

I wonder how a**hole gore is going to afford his trips all over the globe now that his lying money making scam has been found out.You can bet he will not even try to pay back the money he has stolen from all the idiots that bought into his bullshit. Prof jones should have his a** sued off for lying to everybody for all these years.

SEmper Fi !!!

[Edited 2/16/2010 6:22:43 PM ]

2/16/2010 10:29:56 PM Prof says no global warming. lol  

dj2600
Canonsburg, PA
34, joined Nov. 2009

Maybe now, Gore can feel less guilty for flying around in a gas guzzling private jet and living in a lavish home that consumes 30 times the energy that the average American home does. He should probably also give back his Nobel Peace Prize that he won for his efforts on Global Warming.

On another note, Obama is still pushing climate change legislation.

2/16/2010 11:46:25 PM Prof says no global warming. lol  
trutohim
Watertown, SD
63, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from dj2600:
Maybe now, Gore can feel less guilty for flying around in a gas guzzling private jet and living in a lavish home that consumes 30 times the energy that the average American home does. He should probably also give back his Nobel Peace Prize that he won for his efforts on Global Warming.

On another note, Obama is still pushing climate change legislation.

Gore can't feel guilt. Only rational people feel guilt. Gore's mother should have spit him out, cause he ended up being a waste of sperm...

To wit:

""" It has been a bad — make that dreadful — few weeks for what used to be called the "settled science" of global warming, and especially for the U.N. Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change that is supposed to be its gold standard.

First it turns out that the Himalayan glaciers are not going to melt anytime soon, notwithstanding dire U.N. predictions. Next came news that an IPCC claim that global warming could destroy 40% of the Amazon was based on a report by an environmental pressure group. Other IPCC sources of scholarly note have included a mountaineering magazine and a student paper.

Take the rain forest claim. In its 2007 report, the IPCC wrote that "up to 40% of the Amazonian forests could react drastically to even a slight reduction in precipitation; this means that the tropical vegetation, hydrology and climate system in South America could change very rapidly to another steady state."

But as Jonathan Leake of London's Sunday Times reported last month, those claims were based on a report from the World Wildlife Fund, which in turn had fundamentally misrepresented a study in the journal Nature. The Nature study, Mr. Leake writes, "did not assess rainfall but in fact looked at the impact on the forest (by) human activity such as logging and burning." (Uh, where's the part about global warming, fellas?)

The IPCC has relied on World Wildlife Fund studies regarding the "transformation of natural coastal areas," the "destruction of more mangroves," "glacial lake outbursts causing mudflows and avalanches," changes in the ecosystem of the "Mesoamerican reef," and so on. The Wildlife Fund is a green lobby that believes in global warming, and its "research" reflects its advocacy, not the scientific method.... """

Just the tip of the iceberg of information that has been flooding into my email box lately about the galactic fraud that has been perpetrated upon the people of the earth. Does anyone want to take a guess at who funds the WWF?????? Tides Foundation, Carnegie Foundation, among other left wing radical endowments, and all of them are staffed nd promoted by ULTRA FAR left wing zealots (and Hollywood Nutjobs) trying to push their progressive agenda! This is simply about redistribution of wealth, the 2nd plank of the Communist Manifesto. But don't ask them to give up any of their wealth!

F--- 'em all.