Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals ads

You can spend about $1 for 30 spotlights, or roughly $six for a single spotlight. best hook up sites in michigan From the new secure dating platform to Hinge s new voice prompts, here s a guide to the prime dating apps to use in 2021. Tell them about the little information that attracted you to their on line dating profile or discuss your shared interests. i need a girlfriend in canada Trends recommend that much more females have taken to on line dating post pandemic.

hookup bars los angeles

Of the apps profiled by Kochava, this one had the youngest user base after Bumble, with additional than half its customers coming in under the age of 36. senior singles atlanta You need to get comfy inside your personal head prior to you assume about initiating spousal replacement therapy. 9 million individuals are expected to use apps in their search for enjoy by 2024, with revenues reaching $two. rubmaps durham There was in no way a doubt in his mind or mine, that we were meant to be with each other.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/7/2008 12:05:26 PM Kind of like "truth or dare!"  

colleen58
Columbia, SC

I talked on the phone, not long ago, to a man and he asked if I would play a game called "questions and answers" and it was great. You just take turns asking each other questions about themselves and you HAVE to answer HONESTLY. It was a great way to really get to learn about each other. We talked for 2 hours and really laughed alot. The longer the game goes on the harder it is to think up new questions. LOL Would you be willing to try it?

1/7/2008 12:09:49 PM Kind of like "truth or dare!"  

davewave1
Ann Arbor, MI

OK Colleen........, as there are two sides to every marriage story, How about:

From the perspective of Your Ex, what were some of the MAJOR things he/she said about you, that helped bring both of you to a divorce?

[Edited 1/7/2008 12:12:08 PM]

1/7/2008 12:13:51 PM Kind of like "truth or dare!"  

colleen58
Columbia, SC

Please don't feel bad that you asked Dave but my husband died, didn't divorce. Colleen

1/7/2008 12:18:27 PM Kind of like "truth or dare!"  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

??WWBB

[Edited 1/7/2008 12:48:43 PM]

1/7/2008 12:21:05 PM Kind of like "truth or dare!"  

smalltownmouse
Saint Johnsville, NY

Okay Dave, I'll try and help you get that foot out of your mouth, that same question I'll ask to you.

1/7/2008 12:21:32 PM Kind of like "truth or dare!"  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

My ex would go to the stripper joints all the time and one night I went out with the girls from work to see the male strippers they had no men there. I told him I would get a ride home and I would be home when my ride was ready to take me home. As soon as the show was over he marched into the bar and said, "You have been here four f$%@$^%^g hours are you ready to leave. That really made me mad since he spent hours in a stripper joint all the time and I trusted him. So that was the beginning of the end.

Next person

What kind of work do you do?

1/7/2008 12:23:24 PM Kind of like "truth or dare!"  

smalltownmouse
Saint Johnsville, NY

come on sorprano, stop yaking about yourself lets play the game... I still love ya......

1/7/2008 12:26:25 PM Kind of like "truth or dare!"  

davewave1
Ann Arbor, MI

Dear DH Friends here...

I was not informed of what happened to Dear Colleen.... Kindly be advised that I just sent her my apology. Here is what I wrote:

"Forgive me Colleen, I did not know.......

Please accept my humble apologies.....

Death is so singularly devastating...........

Kind Regards,
Dave"

1/7/2008 12:29:58 PM Kind of like "truth or dare!"  

sunnyx56
Rochester, NH

I'm game but I'm not sure this is the right answer, but it's honest. My x-wife left me, bad communication, no light at the end of the tunnel. Sunny

1/7/2008 12:31:24 PM Kind of like "truth or dare!"  

colleen58
Columbia, SC

Dear Dave, I appreciate the apology and it's sincerity. You are a true gentlemen. I truly didn't want you to feel bad that's why I worded my answer the way I did. You didn't know. Colleen

1/7/2008 12:35:35 PM Kind of like "truth or dare!"  

smalltownmouse
Saint Johnsville, NY

Dave, I'm sorry I didn't mean to leave you out there hanging by yourself.
we all sort of know colleen , shes a great girl,. and I bet she understands. Me on the other hand thought this was "truth or dare type of game", my misunderstanding.
So you need not answer that question and I'll go else where to play. Catch you later. I apology to you too Colleen for not getting the jest

1/7/2008 12:44:38 PM Kind of like "truth or dare!"  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

The last Truth or Dare I played was on a singles cruise... It was a Dare and I had to put the ladies pantyhose on , that was to the right of me.... Thought no problem, she would not take hers off......... I was wrong !!!!!!!!!!!!

Opps thought wrong too.... Sorry out of here.....

Later, Blu

[Edited 1/7/2008 1:03:38 PM]

1/7/2008 12:46:25 PM Kind of like "truth or dare!"  

colleen58
Columbia, SC

Hey Small, It was intended as a game. You didn't misunderstand. No apology necessary. Keep the questions coming. LOL

1/7/2008 12:52:11 PM Kind of like "truth or dare!"  

whalemstr
Corning, CA

I'll play
I'll play!!

mouse
Question: Did that dog put up much of a fight?
Answer:

1/7/2008 12:52:52 PM Kind of like "truth or dare!"  

whalemstr
Corning, CA

Cut and paste

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5