Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames chat

The organization bagged in tens of millions of yuan in June last year from a Series B round led by Bluerun Ventures and Sequoia Capital. black dating montreal We re just providing you a heads up and assisting to set your expectations. The one particular factor I recommend to ask on a initial date is, What do you do for fun? Rob Alex, who produced Attractive Challenges and Mission Date Night with his wife, tells Bustle. myyearbook dating fun Justin explains that he is hunting for a a lot more severe relationship, and wishes Trish luck.

car fun listcrawler

Clever, witty and flirty should really be the tone for all conversations. san diego chat rooms Confirming the date not only shows you are pondering of the other individual but are respectful of their time in organizing for a date. Less complicated than admitting that an algorithm somebody had made to sell advertisements to singles was now in charge of my happiness. converting omegle Signing up on the Coffee Meets Bagel is an uncomplicated affair.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/7/2008 1:13:41 PM Kind of like "truth or dare!"  

sunnyx56
Rochester, NH

Do you remember your first crush on someone??????????

1/7/2008 1:20:34 PM Kind of like "truth or dare!"  

recluse
Greenville, SC

Dave, I'm sure Colleen and the rest of us understand.

1/7/2008 1:22:39 PM Kind of like "truth or dare!"  

recluse
Greenville, SC

Sunny, it was my last wife, 13 years ago. How about you?

1/7/2008 1:23:35 PM Kind of like "truth or dare!"  

whalemstr
Corning, CA

hey - I thought this was a truth or dare type thing
where you get to ask a specific person a
specific question??

or is it a group hug thing this time??

1/7/2008 1:25:38 PM Kind of like "truth or dare!"  

recluse
Greenville, SC

Sunny, I didn't read your question right. My last wife was my last crush. My first crush happened when I was 10. It was the first time I ever kissed a girl on the lips. It was one of those things you just wanted to keep doing, like an itch you can't scratch.

1/7/2008 1:45:03 PM Kind of like "truth or dare!"  

sugahsouth
Lake City, TN

Oh gosh....my first crush was Joe Bill Minge. His family owned a black angus farm. He dressed like a cowboy every day. I just loved cowboys. Always thought we would be married. But......what do you know at seven?

1/7/2008 1:47:12 PM Kind of like "truth or dare!"  

sweetness1954
Hebron, IN

My 4th grade teacher, I thought he was so cute.

1/7/2008 2:05:44 PM Kind of like "truth or dare!"  

weaimtoplease
Donalsonville, GA

Colleen - I had the same kind of conversation with a guy from this site. Thing it was the same guy??

1/7/2008 2:40:44 PM Kind of like "truth or dare!"  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

My first crush was in 3rd. grade--we exchanged those dummy rings you get in cracker jacks or somewhere---lmao---lATER WE WENT OUT A FEW TIMES IN HIGH SCHOOL--O--DEAR--

Next question------------Did you graduate w/honors???

1/7/2008 3:11:19 PM Kind of like "truth or dare!"  

colleen58
Columbia, SC

Doubt it We. He was on another site and that's the only site he's on. I checked. LOL

1/7/2008 3:13:02 PM Kind of like "truth or dare!"  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

Collen, maybe he uses a different handle on other sites ?

Later,Blu

1/7/2008 3:18:33 PM Kind of like "truth or dare!"  

colleen58
Columbia, SC

He's local for me so it would be real easy to check. Even so, haven't even met him yet so we're both available to see whomever we chose. I know I am. LOL

1/7/2008 3:24:36 PM Kind of like "truth or dare!"  

justed57
Willoughby, OH

My first crush was in first grade........Boopsey!!! Thats what everyone called her. I remember going to her B'day party. Holding hands .......Then my family moved 1500 miles away.

Then some 16 years later I was in boot camp in the US Navy and I met this guy from Kingston, Mass........he was engaged to none other than BOOPSEY!!! She sent us pictures of her and I at the party. I still remember her cause we played "HOUSE" and my mom spanked my BuTT!!!

(must have been her idea)

[Edited 1/7/2008 3:26:07 PM]

1/7/2008 3:25:08 PM Kind of like "truth or dare!"  

sunnyx56
Rochester, NH

WhaleMaster, I didn't ask anyone specific, I just put a question there and left. I like the idea here, but didn't know what to really ask, just wanted to keep it going. Sunny

1/7/2008 3:28:57 PM Kind of like "truth or dare!"  

truthfulheart
Clarksville, TN

iwant to play

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5