Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

magepersonal

On the other hand, Natasha was quite against this concept since she wanted to uncover her prince charming in a much more romantic way. cherry hill nj dating Michelle L. All through the evening I receive numerous calls from him and I ignore them all. sniffies el paso Can not go to any film any longer devoid of someone becoming on their telephone the complete time or speaking loudly.

best place for hookups

Earlier this year, the firm enabled private browsing, a function that enables for the discoverability of a profile only when the user wants it. dating in st augustine fl He Wears A Signet Ring To honor his household and their history, Henry Cavil wears signet rings that hold the Cavill household crest. When you arrive, write your favored dating story on our casual confessions slips, anonymously. onlyfans com 3d secure One particular person was a classmate from college whom I hadn t spoken with in a though.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/8/2008 9:09:34 AM Thunderstorms.. Frightening or Romantic??  

cherokeerose07
Pottsboro, TX

Love em'

1/8/2008 9:10:42 AM Thunderstorms.. Frightening or Romantic??  

nopretense
Harleysville, PA

Me, too. The louder, the better.

1/9/2008 4:18:19 AM Thunderstorms.. Frightening or Romantic??  

lifetimeskier
Olympia, WA

I do love a good thunder and lightening storm, As a farm girl I love the outdoors, love what mother nature brings us. She is awesome.

1/9/2008 4:19:31 AM Thunderstorms.. Frightening or Romantic??  

drummrboy
Belmont, MA

if you're alone, how the hell can that be romantic? what, do you hug yourself?

1/9/2008 4:28:03 AM Thunderstorms.. Frightening or Romantic??  

corbinsgaga
Wooster, OH

Hate the thunder,Love the special effects of the storm,Love to watch the sky light up but the thunder? not so much! If I could crawl under the bed with the dogs when it starts booming, I would. Yes, I am a sissy girl when it comes to the thunder.

1/9/2008 7:12:02 AM Thunderstorms.. Frightening or Romantic??  

pollyannie
Williams, IN

I love thunderstorms....This isn't romantic, but I used to sit with my kids & watch the storms. They were so fascinated with them that they wanted to go outside & watch all the lawn furniture blow around when a tornado came through.

1/9/2008 8:41:03 AM Thunderstorms.. Frightening or Romantic??  

southerndish
Peachtree City, GA

Romatic, nothing like making love with the windows opened, listening to the rain while the cool air rushes over you.

1/9/2008 8:55:20 AM Thunderstorms.. Frightening or Romantic??  

soulstorm
Elizabeth City, NC

1/9/2008 8:29:37 PM Thunderstorms.. Frightening or Romantic??  

isabellablue
Lynchburg, VA

thunderstorms just add to the fireworks......getting all wrapped up in a really hot kiss, with an all of sudden crash of thunder....oh yeah, just hold on tighter and kiss harder and giggle if you dare...but hhmmm, yep...the powers out and theres nothing else to do...just get lost in the sound of the storm.

1/9/2008 8:40:51 PM Thunderstorms.. Frightening or Romantic??  

lorlie
Eugene, OR

Very Very Romantic

1/11/2008 5:31:12 PM Thunderstorms.. Frightening or Romantic??  

57rickie
Sioux Falls, SD

If I'm alone and its a real bad thunderstorm, I get a bit scared, I'm a jump at loud booms kinda person....when I was a kid I would hide under a table......Now if I have someone special, I'd much rather be in his arms, feeling safe & protected.

1/11/2008 5:33:07 PM Thunderstorms.. Frightening or Romantic??  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Depends on whether a Tornado pops outta them

1/11/2008 5:34:13 PM Thunderstorms.. Frightening or Romantic??  

arreis
Cottonwood, AZ

.....definitely romantic....

1/11/2008 10:03:06 PM Thunderstorms.. Frightening or Romantic??  

lattml
Hazleton, PA

Terribly, terribly romantic!!!!

1/12/2008 4:06:25 AM Thunderstorms.. Frightening or Romantic??  

sebzalive1
Sebastian, FL

I like the eletricity feeling of a normal thunderstorm. It is when my glass wind chime that is hung by a window that does not open sings that I get nervous.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4