Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

backpage listcrawler

This begins when you very first filed and were approved for unemployment positive aspects, and last for 52 weeks from when you had been eligible. dating services arizona Pets are a huge component of someone s life, and to try to force a person to get rid of their pet just to date you is awful. After you have a pretty standard sense of how prototyping is going, the subsequent step is to tackle the finer points of what the co founder partnership may possibly appear like. scout com dating site Earnings have to be reported in the course of the week you earn them, not when you basically receive the payment.

skipthegames chat

But more and extra men and women are willing to go as far as it takes. meet people in fresno If she is a foodie, she ll have a lot of answers to this question. Chatrooms incarnates the most common way to make tiny mates and find prospective companion, perhaps it is not the extended may possibly but it stills the preferred one. www rubmaps How you act is up to you, and there is not a incorrect choice.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/7/2008 11:13:55 PM NSA hookup, but how do i make it last?  

evelman9
Cedar Rapids, IA

Ok, so I met this girl on craigslist, casual encounters, she responded to my post which basically advertised that i was just looking for sex with no strings. But I made it funny and well-thought out, grammatically correct even which is what attracted her to it. At 31 she's the oldest gal I've ever been with, as well as one of the most beautiful (incredible legs, my god) and everything I'd heard about older women ....not even close. We got down 4 times over 7 hours, leaving the bed only for bathroom breaks and getting drinks. And yes, this was our first meeting.

Here's the thing tho, she is absolutely perfect for my current situation, but I'm thinking she just wanted to let her hair down and go nuts on someone one time. She's married but seperated since like june, has a 2yr old daughter, and a career. and unless she's the greatest most sincere and elaborate liar I've ever met, I'm only the 3rd guy she's ever been with, at least that's the impression I got.

Anyway here's my issue, I sent her an email similar to the type of semi-dirty corresponces we had had prior to meeting, thanking her for an awesome night, complimentary but not ass-kissy. We talked on the phone for the first time an hour before we met up at a bar, but I called her. In the email I gave her my number, hoping she'll call me if even just to talk. The next morning I got a response, but a very brief one. "Thanks for being so cool about everything, I'm still hobbling around the house thanks to you" That was it. No talk to ya soon, cya around, etc ...am I reading into it too much?

I've had a friend-with-benefits arrangement before but that came about under way different circumstances. Just don't know how to go about this as I VERY much want this to be a regular thing. Oh and those of you like me in your mid 20s that have always focused on the younger girls..do yourself a favor and look in the 30s, trust me.

1/7/2008 11:27:56 PM NSA hookup, but how do i make it last?  

kgearly1021
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,575)
Valdosta, GA

Try emailing her couple of more times over the next few weeks, and be yourself, seems like she is okay with you. When she contacts you again, tell her exactly what you want her to know, honesty, is the best. If she has just been separated since June she may not have her divorce issues worked out and because she has a child, it is kind of tricky as to how much of a social life she can have, depending on whether her divorce is messy or not. As a mother I doubt she wants to risk losing custody of her child over a man. So keep in touch with her and when and if you do talk be honest with her.

Another thing she is only three years older than you, so don't act like she is Mrs. Robinson!

[Edited 1/7/2008 11:29:11 PM PST]

1/8/2008 1:57:46 AM NSA hookup, but how do i make it last?  
cmjanew
Sayre, PA

Try Seinfeld.com

1/8/2008 5:34:27 AM NSA hookup, but how do i make it last?  
countrydancer32
Over 2,000 Posts (2,189)
Elmo, UT

Oh evel, I am so sorry you got what you wanted. The problem is that great sex can be addictive. It feels so wonderful and makes you want more of it with the SAME person. That is because it is meant to be the GLUE of a relationship, not the focus.

Welcome to the school of hard knocks and to the debate of whether you should have sex on a first date! You can probably believe what she told you.. You can try all you want to contact her, but she isn't coming back sugar and now you have a decision to make.

Do you still want NSA's?

1/8/2008 5:46:38 AM NSA hookup, but how do i make it last?  
kellyleed
Over 1,000 Posts (1,642)
Sumter, SC

I agree with countrydancer

In your post on craiglist you said that you posted you were only looking for sex and a casual encounter

Maybe that is why this woman responded becuse as you said she wanted to let loose and let her hair down

Even though you had a great time and you two appeared to get along, I wouldn't get my hopes up. It really isn't fair that you posted you wanted one thing and now that you liked it you want something more, you both have to want something more.

Maybe send her one email telling her how you feel and how you may want the relationship to progress don't hold back tell her everything.

By her response or if she responds you will know if there is a chance of a relationship.
If she says no, do not keep emailing her for a relationship or maybe even another booty call.

You are the one that posted you only wanted sex, so now you have to deal with the consequences that post brought.